• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Girls!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Sopha-kun, I dared andrea-chan to flirt, and you aren't taking total advantage of the situation? You really do need practice at being this gender...
    I dont think he is going to undestand what you just said there (well I dont get it either O_o)

Soph

Years
    Sopha-Kun said:
    Oh yea I bet you would XD lets test it shall we XD.

Like Andrea-Chan like would like you like please like pair like up like with like me like my like darling like beautiful like girl like please like please like please XD. I like so like want like you like I like cant like help like falling like in like love like with like you like my like darling like Andrea-Chan XD.

There XD ticked off yet? XD.
    How come Andrea-Chan hasnt even bothered to reply? She's gonna break poor Sopha-Kun' heart XD.

Soph

Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    Ohhh dont worry andrea will be here. And if she doesnt come your his pair and can nag aracanine to do it you know.
    That was muddled XD; Andrea-Chan is a girl and Arcanine's alter-ego like Sopha-Kun is my alter ego so I can only nag Andrea-Chan not Arcanine or Arcanine will tell me to go speak to Andrea-Chan about it XD.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Soph said:
    That was muddled XD; Andrea-Chan is a girl and Arcanine's alter-ego like Sopha-Kun is my alter ego so I can only nag Andrea-Chan not Arcanine or Arcanine will tell me to go speak to Andrea-Chan about it XD.
    Ok that makes little to no sense but ok. But you could still nag arcanine to turn into andrea-chan then turn inot sopha-kun and nag andrea-chan lol.XD

Soph

Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    Ok that makes little to no sense but ok. But you could still nag arcanine to turn into andrea-chan then turn inot sopha-kun and nag andrea-chan lol.XD
    It makes sense if you read it carefully, but it sounds very muddled XD thats why I typed it like that XD. To confuse everyone and then they wil get dizzy and wlak into walls and get knocked out then I can secretly hack andy's account and take over PC and put eveyroine under my command and they will all obey me and I will rule PC XDl.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Wonders what he started by getting a Flannery avy* WHY?!!!
    See I started the Sakura thing when I got a Sakura avy and now I started the Flannery thing when I got my avy (maybe I will have a few Flannery pics and make them merge into one another with my name on it XD).

Soph

Years
    Arcanine said:
    *Wonders what he started by getting a Flannery avy* WHY?!!!
    See I started the Sakura thing when I got a Sakura avy and now I started the Flannery thing when I got my avy (maybe I will have a few Flannery pics and make them merge into one another with my name on it XD).
    I really, REALLY wish you would get a different avy. I miss you having arcy, I even miss the Ashe one....for some reason I still hate all the other girly avys though -_-.

Bleah...oh well. Nothin I can do.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    girlgenius said:
    Like, I hate it, but, like, I have to do this till monday. -.- Like, do you wanna go shopping?
    No I don't want to go shopping I'm sick and I'm not suposed to like leave my house when I'm sick XD.

Back