• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya... SPD isn't so good... i'm enjoying magiranger a lot though. it's pretty cool how magipink got turned into a vampire and is evil now. stuff like that would never happen in rangers.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Wait what exactly happened?

And now she is FULLY evil for good or is that just a temporary storyline?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Yes but he soon departed once again and I personally wish Billy would have been the Gold Ranger, now that would have been cool!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    naw... she got unevil (it was a temperary storyline) but... she almost died. i wish that she would have stayed evil for more than 2 episodes... but it's a kid show after all... so we can't expect too much.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • sadly that is the truth :|

I just wish Blue would stop in here nowadays, I feel as though my Sentai love is slipping away.....

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Blue, now known as Mihara, spends all his time chatting about Sentai in a forum and not this club, like me. Sorry but there's over 250 members that talk about it there. I also wish you guys would check out Kamen Rider too. Oh yeah, Tv-Nihon are discontinuing MagiRanger cos Mishicorp steal their work. It's still gonna be available on their IRC though. Hey, if you ever feel like joining the forum, visit the URL in my banner. ;)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    your banner that does not exist... but i just torrented ep 12 the other day... will ep 13 never be uploaded or something?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • torrents are bad :\ *sends you to the MPAA official website*

Anyways yeah for 1. I don't know Japanese and 2.) there is now banner and or link XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    these episodes are subbed, so we can understand what's going on.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • The forum isn't Japanese. We tend to talk about Kamen Rider more than Super Sentai there but it's still awesome. Yeah, tv-nihon are a bunch of bummers and have stopped MagiRanger. Mishicorp have taken the stand to continue it. If you ever feel like watching RAWs though....anarion.cjb.net can help you. As for the forum....forums.henshinjustice.com

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I use Media Player Classic, it basically is the best media player around.

its very simple and gets right to the point, it plays .avi's to .ogm's.

Years
  • Yo guys! Count me in! I love Power Rangers! ^__^ I've been watching it since '96 and I still watch do XP My fav series are Mighty Morphin, Space, Lost Galaxy, and Lightspeed Rescue.

The POWER RANGERS club

^The team! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back