• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..:The Pure Tournament:..

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Guess I'm battling Ooka. We'll battle when I can get my wireless back soon.

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    I want to join, please. Nº 4 if it is still free.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I would like to join as well. What are hax items?

ME IN MY BATTLE THREAD !!! said:
    * No Hax items, these items mess with Accuracy/ Critical Hit rate / Flinch Rate / First Strike rate or any other items that have a small chance of working that are unreliable that function on a percent chance and at random points throughout the battle. Banned items are :- Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Stick (On Farfetch'd), Scope Lense, Kings Rock, Bright Powder, Quick Claw, Focus Band, Lax Incense, Lucky Punch. These items"depend on luck" to work.

There we go, thats hax items. ^^

Years
    i guess i will join... and at this rate i think you are going to have to add a few more slots to accomidate people unless you only want this amount

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Oh goody ^^ lol

Ill join, FC and Name are in my sig.

I would like to join as well. What are hax items?

I want to join, please. Nº 4 if it is still free.

can i join pleezzz.if is not too much trouble

i guess i will join... and at this rate i think you are going to have to add a few more slots to accomidate people unless you only want this amount

il enter the tournament if i still can

Ok, depending on the amount of interest, I may increase the places to a higher ground. The only problem is it will have to be 24, because all other numbers accomodate a Bye in a round, which I don't really want.

You're all signed up.

P.S. Hammerhead, I wanted to match up the contestents so this could be done asap. People seemed to like picking places against no-one...lol

~M51

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well...looked at this a lil too late. Seeing how there's already 16, if someone drops out due to an unexpected event, may I be put on reserve for consideration until the tourney actually does start?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    sing me up I know I will lose too many good players here......but I shall see how far I get!

Well...looked at this a lil too late. Seeing how there's already 16, if someone drops out due to an unexpected event, may I be put on reserve for consideration until the tourney actually does start?

Well, dunlop86 also wants to join, so I suppose I can make 18... (Then give myself a bye next round!!!!!! lol, if i get there...:P)

~M51

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I really don't wanna mess with the 16 setup bracket though. However, I'll leave the choice to you.

Back