• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..:The Pure Tournament:..

daveyboy

<< Original Ape
    Years
    how would 24 work if its a knockout tournament, 12 left for the 2nd round, 6 left for the 3rd round, 3 left for the 4th round, so how can someone be declared the winner

Ársa

k.
    Years
    It is a problem indeed...:( 16 is the only possible way. I will just have to take two out. Considereing I haven't heard from 2 of them, I'm afraid this is how it will have to be. ABYAY and dunlop86 are having their battle now, so they are already slotted in...

~M51

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Sleep Clause:

- No more than 1 pokemon on each side may be asleep at a time. (You are still able to use Rest)

Evasion Clause:

- No evasion increasing moves like Double Team may be used. (Discounts Accupuncture, as it is random)

Species Clause:

- No 2 pokemon may be the same on your team. (i.e. No team of 5 Weezing + Other etc.)

Status Clause:

- Same as Sleep, but all status attacks. (Not well known for, isn't really needed)

Remember, you must only follow the Proper Rules. Specific you don't need to.

~M51

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I'm confirming that I have beaten Dunlop 4-0, just in case if you're wondering of the pokemon left.

Fun game there Dunlop (well, maybe not for you, but so sorry for that ^^)

daveyboy

<< Original Ape
    Years
    well that one went down to the wire but i come out on top in an epic one in my battle against chompah:x, 2-0 win to me mullac51. good game chompah

Back