• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Purification Chamber

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    who comes surfing in? IT"S GYARADOS! Tyranitar then drownes in the waves

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • Dugitrio!Use Earthquake!!!!!

MWHAHHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!

And Minos, that was just my lack of nowing about resistances.T_T

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Mantine, water pulse (damn another 2x weakness)

Terry_555 Smoochum is Ice/Physic type and pichu is electric. Electric's only weakness is ground. I realise you may not have known this so just try nextime. serebii.net is a good pokedex/weakness site

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    (Hey someone revived this thread. Isn't that illegal against the rules? Ah, who cares?)

Mantine puts an end to the rule of sandslash by hitting it with a torrent of hydro pump.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • (Hey someone revived this thread. Isn't that illegal against the rules? Ah, who cares?)

Mantine puts an end to the rule of sandslash by hitting it with a torrent of hydro pump.

Whoops, that'd be me! It just appeared in my unread threads! Sorry, mods!

But anyway, Rotom meets Gengar and has a bad run-in!

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Spiritomb and sableye are allowed but any pokemon will be allowed to beat them. Also, to give normal types a chance they can use attacks that arn't their type, like this:

Snorlax uses shadow ball on Gengar. Gengar screams in agony and vanishes in a puff of smoke.

Back