• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest for Mew's Jewel

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    So this is the reason why my arm is hurting thought Mike. It was because of these people and me being with them. He didn't like the idea of this but still if they were gong have travel together then how will that be done. They would be in pain for most of their trip together. He could feel the pain in his arm but it was strongest around the place where his mark was. All his mark was a rectangle with a jagged line separating them. He guess that matched the red earth Legendary perfectly. Separated from the others and a pain with others thought Mike. He still was gripping the spot of his mark.

What Mike also wondering was why did his hurt so much. He looked around and notice the others weren't in so much pain like him except the other guy who was ignoring his pokemon cries. He seemed to have his whole hand in pain but Mike was basing that idea on the fact that the arm hadn't moved at all. Mike knew his wasn't hurting that much since he could move it but it hurt everything he moved it. Why was it hurting him and this other guy the most thought Mike. He couldn't get a good look at the others so he could only guess him and this other person were in so much pain but the question why keep coming to him. Did it have something to do with their pokemon.

Mike then asked, "So how is this mission thing suppose to be done if we are all in pain for being close to each other." He knew that it would be hard to travel if his arm would always be in pain.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OOC: FullmetalxFangirl, this RP is awsome, but I have to drop out of it. School has started for I and I just dont have the time. I hope this does very well though! Thank you for your time!

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    OOC: FullmetalxFangirl, this RP is awsome, but I have to drop out of it. School has started for I and I just dont have the time. I hope this does very well though! Thank you for your time!

((No problemo. Have fun at school~ -mauled-))

The professor coughed distractedly. The skeptical looks on the faces of these 'chosen ones' told him clearly that they weren't entirely intrigued by the idea of doing something without benefit.
    "You will be asking these questions often, no doubt. Let's see ... if you succeed, the marks should disappear, meaning that they will no longer trouble you or cause you any grief. Of course, the same could happen if you stayed apart long enough, no? If you do not accept, I am afraid that the world will be plunged into turmoil, threatening yourselves, your family, and your friends and pokémon.
    Secondly, the fact remains that you must stay together. It is difficult for a pokémon to stand up against a legendary unless, of course, it is legendary itself. Once one of you has recovered an orb, the legendaries not bound by its power will proceed to attack the bearer. This means that it will require your combined efforts to keep each other safe." He sighed - that had been one of his longest speeches in a while, and he was becoming quite short of breath. Oak put it down to his lack of regular excercise, and decided then and then that it would be better for him if he began to get out of the house a little more.
    One of you asked if I knew where you should head. Well, I have a good idea of where you can start. Luckily for us, most of the legendaries have congregated in Kanto, and their orbs will not be far away. Firstly, you'll be attempting to recover the orbs of three 'legendary birds' - zapdos, articuno and moltres. All three are currently waging war upon each other near the Seafoam Islands, so I suggest you head over there. The respective human partners for each should be able to locate them quite easily."

Maya sighed in relief. Ho-oh was not one of those listed - she could relax for a while and observe how things were done. At the same time, she could not relax - she would have to help the others if she chose to accept. It was dangerous, and she couldn't shake off the thought of her parents and their sorrow if she didn't return. How could she live (or die), knowing that her friends and family would suffer on her behalf? She shook herself. She was being stupid. Who said she would die, anyway?
    Very cautiously, she lifted her gaze. "I think we should try to help. What have we got to lose, after all?" she said quietly, looking around. The way she saw it, if she didn't help, the pain would nag at her for the rest of her years. She wouldn't be stuck in a schoolroom, at the very least.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Bye Randall! Good luck w/ school! XD

Hiroko
    --------------

She watched the Professor as he spoke, and while Hiroko had prided herself on being objective and logical, she couldn't help but have some admiration for the old man. He was, after all, a pokemon expert and well-respected. She thought of her own mark when Oak mentioned the three legendary birds.

A cluster of crystalline shapes, colored light blue. Blue could only be the color of a few legendary pokemon. There was Suicune, but Hiroko suspected such a mark would be darker. Then there was Lugia, but such a mark would probably be white. There was also Articuno... which was an ice type. Hiroko also thought of the legendary bird as one of the weakest legends. Why would she have a partner like that?!

"So the Seafoam Islands," she said, "Right. I say we get going then. Especially since the legendary birds are fighting."

Princess Cupcake looked up at the girl. {Servant? Oh Servant! Hey Servant!!} she screeched to get Hiroko's attention.

"What?!" Hiroko snapped at her, "What is it?!"

{I believe you made a promise to this young, er, man?} the cat pokemon said, pointing to the Spearow with her delicate paw.

Hiroko looked down at the Spearow. She would need pokemon to help her through this. Before when she had seen the Spearow, she figured Oak could be the one to heal it and take it in. Now though... she was picturing a powerful and majestic Fearow where the scrawny Spearow stood. Her mind wandered to the healing items in her backpack.

"Yes I did. I've just remembered something better though," she said, reaching in her backpack and pulling out a hi-potion, "Here Spearow." She bent lower and applied the salve.

The Spearow let the potion take effect, and though his feathers were still a little cinged, they were feeling better and very much usable. He chirped a happy chirp, and flapped a few feet into the air before settling back down on the arm of the chair. {Well, I guess for a human, you've been pretty good to me,} the Spearow said to her. He could tell she was thinking of catching him, and he actually didn't mind the idea. He was tired of the constant fighting of his kind against the Pidgey. He felt that they were fighting for a cause, but they had never made a difference with the Pidgey. But this journey, to save the world! It was too good to pass up. If it meant that he had to be trained up by a human, it would be worth it to him.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Family, Friends, Pokemon, Myself..." I repeated under my breath, "Only two of those really matter." I crossed my legs across each other, showing that I was getting comfortable, and not going anywhere anytime soon. I was already bored with the idea, and when the Professor told me that the mark would go away, I found myself wondering if I really wanted it gone. It evened out the tattoo on my other hand, I guess. I could always just get another tattoo, identical on the other hand...but this tattoo was free, and it burned whenever I got close to these people, which meant I would have a heads up that one of these people were close to me, so I could get far away until the burning stopped, so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

The arrogant girl who'd asked if we really believed in the fairy tale announced that we should probably get going. I scoffed and muttered, "Changed our minds have we?"

<'I'm flattered that I mean more to you then your non-existant family and friends,'> Xlice said from his pokeball in his monotonous voice, <'But because you are soon to be forced to travel with this load of random trainers, I should think you shouldn't start any major fights. Yet, that is.'>

<'You've obviously got a Registeel on your side,'> Xevil added, also trapped in his pokeball, <'Because for one, you've got Brail on your hands, and your entire team is steel, and so-'>

<'We should probably wait to start any fights before we get that tattoo off your hand Vally.'> Xora finished, and I sighed. So my entire pokemon team was against my decision. Alrighty then, this chore would become all of ours, as ridiculous as it were.

<'I think this is a load of bull.'> Xeon scoffed, ruffling his steel feathers.

"Thank you Xeon." I replied monotonously, but two votes would not overcome 5, therefore, I slowly uncrossed my legs and arms, and forced myself away from the wall, which had become my backrest, to sit up straight and wait for something to happen.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke heard Oak's speech and then one of the girl's meation what they had to lose. Mike smiled and said, "Time. I losing time that I could use on my journey for my dream." He smiled even though it wasn't suppost to be joke. Still didn't care if the others heard it.

Char let out a small roar and half heartly agreed with Mike. Still Mike understood that she knew the dangers if this job wasn't taken care of. Mike knew that too but still he had a dream. Mike then told Char, "Yeah that is true but still. I guess we going have to do this anyways because if we don't then it won't matter if I take down the gym leaders of Hoenn because there won't be."

Mike then thought about the idea of taking down Legendary Pokemon. He knew that Legendary Pokemon were the hardest pokemon to capture and just as hard to fight. Still if he and his charizard can just face one and survive that would show how truely powerful they were as a team. He then thought about the idea of seeing the Legendary Bird Trio. They are said to be one of the oldest Legendaries on Earth which mean they also the strongest too but still one of them had a weakness to his charizard. Articuno. He knew that Char's flame attacks and power then in combination with Mike's abilities they could take the ice bird down. The others could take care of the other two birds later. Mike was taking small steps first against the Legendaries to become stronger. He liked the idea of going on this journey to become stronger.

He then felt the pain in his left arm grow stronger. He held it tightly and thought that this may be hard with this mark on him reacting when he is near by the others still he knew that he was going to need them to become stonger. "No pain no gain like they said." Told Mike to himself.

Mike then looked at the others and said, "Well I up to this trip to Seafoam. This should be fun and it not everyday one get to see the Legendary Bird Trio up close. When do we leave and how? Seafoam is actually not far from here."

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Professor Oak's eyes twinkled momentarily as he observed the trainer's decisions. It seemed that after careful thought, each of them was slowly making up his or her mind to do what they could. This encouraged him greatly - maybe these trainers, random though they were, could really save this world ...
    He coughed loudly, covering his mouth, then proceeded to explain the sequence of events. "In recent circumstances, most ferries from Pallet Town are refusing to go beyond Cinnabar Island, and all sea-farers of Fuschia have been forced to move to a new city, wish they to sail. Because the water is rough around the Islands, I would suggest going in by air. It could be a little risky landing, but at least you won't be tossed into the sea before you reach your target. And because there are is no air-strip in Pallet Town or Viridian City, you will have to take your pokémon."

Maya stayed exactly where she was, although she was a little disgruntled at this news. She wasn't exactly ... air-worthy, by any means, and that last trip on her pidgeot had ended with a good half-hour in a toilet cubicle, throwing up at irregular intervals. It didn't help that her pidgeot was out of practice at the art, and wobbled about frequently. Needless to say, she was not in a hurry to try it again. She remained silent; no need for these strangers to find out about her acrophobia. Not until they needed to, in any case.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    ----------------

Hiroko lifted an eyebrow as the boy near her commented on how quickly she had changed her mind. If this had come from someone Hiroko thought was worthy of getting angry with, then she would have yelled, but this was just some pathetic trainer she couldn't care less about.

"I don't have to explain myself to you," she said calmly, "However, I still don't believe this crackpot story. The boy that spoke to me earlier, though I hate to admit it, is right; I'd rather be anywhere than home. If that means going along with some fairy tale, then I'll do it."

Princess Cupcake stared at the two humans, wondering which would win in a fight. It would be like a pokemon battle, but with humans! Now THAT would be entertainment.

Hiroko's calm attitude faltered a little as she heard the way they were to get to the island. Pokemon were to fly them there? She only had the pink princess and a scrawny bird! She could borrow someone else's pokemon, but Hiroko hated being dependant on anyone else. She hated that more than anything. What choice did she have though?

There was one other choice... she could call home and ask to borrow another pokemon. Her mother had all sorts of connections that she could use... but such a thing would be humiliating for Hiroko. Asking her mother for help was not something she had planned on doing.

EDIT: For some reason I thought Vallewida was female. *SHOT* XD

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    The Seafoam Islands . . . Since all the legendaries will start attacking a mark-bearer once they have their partner, once we arrive at the islands, seems we won't have an opportunity to fully rest. Releasing his arm despite the pain that continued to fill the symbol it bore, Rio's hand reached toward his side and fingered a Pokeball. After slipping it into the palm of his hand, the trainer glanced silently about the room. I wonder what would make the Legendary Birds fight each other, anyway. Is the world truly falling into such chaos? Either way, I have my transportation--at least, in theory. And most of the other trainers probably have flying Pokemon, too. Rio's scarlet eyes paused at Hiroko. Not sure about her, but we still need to start traveling sometime. So . . .

Straightening from his position against the wall, Rio turned to Professor Oak, quietly saying, "Thank you, Professor. If you've nothing else to tell us, we should probably leave now."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke heard the professor talking about transportation to Seafoam Islands. He mention that they would have to fly over to Seafoam which was no problem for Mike since he had his charizard with him to do that. He looked at Char and Char looked back at him knowing that flying there wouldn't be a problem. Mike then said, "Yeah. FLying there is no problem right CHar? You the best flyer there is and a stealy one too. No way there will be no problem."

Still he would offer to give the others a ride if needed but that is limited to at least two other people. If only Mike's dragonair would evolve then he could take more with him. He then said, "Char can carry up to at least two more people on her back. I willing to let others travel with us." He then held his arm not knowing how he could bare the pain if he was going to have others like himself with him.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    The professor nodded. "Yes, I suppose you had," he agreed, nodding. "Don't forget that there are others who seeks the orbs - this is what has angered them in the first place. They may not be where you expect, but whatever happens, stay together. Good bye, and good luck."

Maya turned to Mike, smiling at his gesture. He seems so confident ... even in a room of strangers, he speaks as if they were close friends. "Thank you for your offer, although for myself it is unnecessary."
    She cautiously approached the professor, then bowed deeply and graciously. "Thank you, professor. I am sure that no one here will let you down." She was unsure of her own words, but hoped it would be so.
    With her parting words, she exited the laboratory.

Once outside, she released her pidgeot. It looked excited, its beak high in the air. It released a loud caw and ruffled its feathers, looking down expectantly at its trainer. Maya gulped as soon as she saw its large wings. "Um, are you ready?" she asked, reaching out a tentative hand to stroke it.
    Another caw. Her pidgeot seemed to enjoy flying, which would account for the bumpy ride.
    "Why don't we wait for the others, hmm?" She cautiously swung a leg over her pokémon's back, and clung tight to its feathers as she waited, soaking in the comforting warmth.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    ----------------

Hiroko lifted her eyebrow again as one boy offered to give rides to the others. She wouldn't accept. She had made up her mind and knew someone to call so that she could get her own pokemon to fly on. It would be more discreet than having to bum a ride off of some kid. She wouldn't be able to stomach having to sink to that kind of low.

She turned to him, "No thank you. I have a pokemon to fly already." She then nodded to the others and made her exit. She would have to hurry for this to work, and she would need to find a phone.

Princess Cupcake was frowning and pouting. {You must be out of your mind Servant! Surely you jest about having a pokemon to fly? The only one here with wings is this scrawny one here, and I doubt he could carry your bulk!} she meowed, angry that they were again having to walk.

They had moved farther from the lab and were getting close to a videophone stand near the edge of Pallet. It was at the front of a General Store. Hiroko went up to it and turned to rumage through her backpack, her icy eyes searching for her phone book.

{What are you doing?! TELL ME!} Cupcake hissed loudly, angry at the one-way communication she was recieving. Thankfully, the little Spearow seemed to have figured it out.

{She's going to call someone to get a pokemon,} he sqwaked to the pink cat.

Cupcake groaned, {Well then why didn't she say so?! One would think with the parents she had that she would be well bred, but she must have been a bad egg.}

The Spearow blinked, {Maybe she just doesn't understand you because you're a pokemon.}

The Skitty frowned, {Hah! Well then it is her fault!}

{Ugh... forget it!} the Spearow grumbled, shaking his head.

Hiroko dialed the number she had found, and soon enough a man's face appeared on the screen. He had a large, bushy mustache and looked to be about 50 or so. Hiroko spoke first.

"I need a pokemon to fly on," she said quickly, "And there's no transfer system in this booth so I need it to fly here."

The man blinked, "Hiroko? Hiroko Asakaki? What are you doing?"

"You said that you would do anything to help my mother, is that right?" Hiroko said impatiently, wondering when this man would get a clue and proceed.

"W-well yes, of course! I want nothing more than to be on her good side, you know that!" he said, "With her monetary support, my breeding business can grow to make some real profit!" He smiled, thinking longingly of that day. Hiroko nodded, and pressed him again.

"Then please send me one of your pokemon. One that can fly. I'll be sure to tell Mother that you helped me," she had shivered on the word 'helped', for it was one she hated saying in reference to herself.

The man nodded happily, "Oh of course! I have just the thing for you!"

"Nothing cute!" Hiroko hissed, feeling as if Princess Cupcake was enough 'cuteness' for ten of her. The man agreed and then left the screen for a moment. Soon he was back with a smile on.

"He's on his way! He should be in Pallet Town within a few minutes. Lucky for you Viridian isn't that far away," he chuckled, looking pleased. Hiroko thanked him and assured that if her mother didn't fund his center that she would somehow. Thankfully, with her mother's connections and reputation, Hiroko had a few indirect contacts and resources.

{So what's coming?} the Spearow asked, more to Cupcake than Hiroko, for he knew she couldn't understand him yet.

{Something hideous knowing that child's taste!} Cupcake said, eyeing the Spearow as if he were one of the very tastes she spoke of.

It was about ten minutes before anything was in the sky coming toward them. Hiroko, Princess Cupcake, and the Spearow all looked up in the sky to see a shining metallic something. Hiroko smiled a little-- the man had done good-- a Skarmory was most certainly not cute.

It landed softly, albeit with a lot of wind, next to the three and sqwaked loudly. Hiroko looked at the other pokemon.

"You can't fly on it, so you're going to need to return," she said, holding out Cupcake's pokeball. The Skitty hissed with annoyance, but disliked the idea of flying anyway so she accepted this order.

Hiroko then looked at the Spearow. "I haven't caught you yet. It's your choice whether or not you want to come along," she said, holding out a new pokeball, seemingly empty. The Spearow walked up to the girl, looking hopeful. That was enough for Hiroko, and she tossed the ball at the bird. It sucked him up and didn't wiggle a bit.

She looked at the large Skarmory next to her. "Looks like I just caught my first pokemon."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Making his way several yards away from the others, Rio gently rolled the Pokeball in his hand to the edge of his fingertips, expanding and opening it as he did so. In a flash of ruby, a Xatu emerged. Standing silently on the ground, wings folded and eyes staring blankly ahead, the Xatu almost resembled an elaborately-painted statue as it stood perfectly motionless. Rio viewed his Pokemon for a moment, studying its emotionless features. Now, here's the hard part . . . Getting Xatu to move. The trainer reached one hand forward and lightly tapped the center of Xatu's forehead, murmuring, "Can you hear me?"

A faint ripple of psychic energy swirled from the area Rio touched. The bird Pokemon, however, remained unmoved. His hand still extended toward the Xatu, Rio closed his eyes as he attempted to contact the flying type mentally. Xatu, you have seen the past and the future, and no doubt you can feel the unrest of the legendaries. A battle lies ahead. Now, awaken. Another wisp of energy circled out from Xatu's head as Rio's garnet-coloured eyes opened, on this occasion accompanied by a faint glowing of Xatu's eyes. The male lowered his hand, satisfied. Xatu's ready.

As a glint of silver briefly shimmered in the sky, Rio's gaze turned upward. Was that . . . a Skarmory? They don't live in this area. A memory of his earlier encounter with a Skarmory passed through Rio's memory. With minimal consideration, however, he dismissed it, instead tracking the metallic glimmer until it disappeared behind several buildings.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was turned down by two of the girls that heard his offer. He wasn't disappointed because he guess that most of them had their own flying types that they used to get here. He just smiled and said to Char, "Well we flying solo. At least they were nice enough to tell me they have their own ride." Mike was making his way out the door. He yelled at the professor, "See you later Professor Oak." He waved good bye to him.

Mike's charizard roared and nodded with him. She then walked out the door with Mike. Char let out a small roar.

Mike nodded and said, "Yeah. We should leave all at the same time. That will make sure we reach Seafoam at the same time."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I sighed.

<'Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay let's go!'> Xora said in a childish voice, levitating himself, and me upwards into the air and carrying me out of the lab. Crossing my arms and legs again I waited until we were outside to say, "You talk too much." Xora's eyes traveled upwards to look at me curiously, <'Hur?'> He asked as stupidly as he could make it, <'I only took you from Larousse to Pallet, that's not so far, so I haven't done all that much blabbing today, compared to other days like when Xlice is being a butt-head and-'>

"Yes, wonderful." I said, returning Xora as I felt my feet connect with solid ground, "But I'll let Xeon take it from here."

The large skarmory emerged from it's pokeball, my pokemon's trademark 'scar across the eye' dark grey against his shiny silver face as he stared at me, asking, <'You're really going to do this chore? Even when you're doubtful of it?'> He didn't expect an answer, and I didn't give him one. Climbing onto his long neck, he stretched out his wide wings and beat them twice to lift him into the air. Seafoam islands. Xeon already seemed to know where we were headed, just like he always did. He was always listening to every word I said, and always knew where I wanted to go without me having to say it. It was his little 'talent' to wriggle his way higher onto my favorites list. My alakazam was always on top because he was simply silent, and I didn't even need to talk to speak with him. It was a chore I hated. That was why, Xora, was on the bottom.

But his flat body made from much more comfortable travel, as opposed to Xeon and his hard metallic neck that made me grow sore after awhile.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Maya looked around her at the trainers and their pokémon; they all looked so strong, and for a moment, Maya wondered if a mistake had been made. She was out of her league here.
    Her pidgeot cawed loudly and looked back and her, blinking. Its glittering eyes clearly told Maya that he wanted to get going. Unfortunately, Maya couldn't say the same for herself.
    "Okay," she hissed to her pokémon. "Let's try to take it easy, okay? It's not a race, after all."
    The pidgeot nodded vigorously.
    "Well, if you're sure ..." Maya firmly gripped the soft, tan plumage around the pidgeot's neck and buried her nose into the feathers, breathing in the warm, musky scent. Hesitantly, she nudged her pokémon with her inner thighs, pressed just a little closer, closed her eyes.

Now, it must be said that when it made its promise, the pidgeot had no idea what Maya was talking about. Thus, as it kicked off into the air, only a small amount of dust that had lifted into the air gave notice of where the pidgeot had been standing only seconds ago. The call of a thermal beckoned to the flying pokémon as it rocketed eagerly through the air, breaking through a small patch of low cloud, then spreading its wings as it hit a current of warm air. Its speed slowed as it glided along, although Maya could still feel the cool, morning air whipping against her face, almost burning her skin. She groaned as she chanced a glance down at Pallet Town and immediately dry-wretched. The open ocean was close, and Maya could see that Cinnabar island was not so far away. Beyond there, however, there was a dark and ominous cloud, and Maya could have sworn that flashes of light occasionally lit up the unseen sky above it.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Skarmory's only purpose will be as a flight vehicle. He isn't really one of Hiroko's battling pokemon. Just so you know. ^^

Hiroko
    --------------

"Okay Skarmory," Hiroko said in a serious voice, "You know where the Seafoam Islands are, right?" She hoped that the man she had just spoken to was savy enough to know what to give her.

The Skarmory nodded his head, sqwaking what Hiroko could only guess was a 'yes'. With that, Hiroko climbed up onto his back quite nicely for someone who had little experience in climbing. She then pointed out to the sky and said to the metal bird, "Let's go."

The Skarmory stretched out its large, blade-like wings and began to flap hard to take off. Not exactly being aerodynamic, the bird had to flap twice as hard as a regular bird to get off the ground. Once he did though, it was pretty smooth flying. Hiroko was quite enjoying it. Flying was something she had never really experienced. Even though her family was rich, they never really did anything like go camping or fly on a pokemon or swim with one. Such things often required less comfort and lots of dirt.

Hiroko wondered if the others were on their way as well. Would they all go there? She didn't really care about what they chose to do, but she was curious as to how many others would be willing to go along with this story.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike hopped on Char and said, "Come on girl. You know how to get to Seafoam. Its a little past home." He had postion himself to be riding on Char's back close to her neck. He then pointed up to the sky to motion her to go. "Lets go."

Char flapped her massive wings and they were up flying towards the skies. It was getting a bit colder but Mike was kept warm the Char's hot body. He then looked around to see that the others were coming along. Some on a Skarmory while the little girl was on a pidgeot. Still with so many that were with him right now the mark on his arm was still burning. He was going have to ignore it for now.

Mike then said, "Come on Char. Let get a bit ahead." He then notice the dark cloulds forming around Seafoam. He knew that trouble was that why and it must be caused by the three Legendary Birds. He then saw the little girl on the pidgeot and knew that this could be trouble for such a small girl. He was right to have asked Char to get a bit head incase anything happens to that girl.

"Be careful Char. We don't want to get hit by those lights over there." said Mike

Char roared outloud and Mike nodded saying her understood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back