• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest of a New Pokemon Trainer!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    But Patrick still needs to locate his Pokedex, so he has to go back into Mount Moon. He sees a Geodude holding it. Having remembered an article he read, Patrick knew the only way to make a Geodude release its grip. He hooked his iPod to a set of speakers and began playing "Baby Got Back". The tactic works, though the Geodude selfdestructs after its dancing grew too intense, sending Patrick and his Pokedex blasting off again.

"At least I'm out of that stupid cave..." Patrick muttered.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Chris finally gets near the end of the cave after battling hundreds of annoying Zubats and mafia members. Then some nerd jumps him when he is about to grab a cool rock.

The nerd self destructs all his Pokemon, and Chris just punches him and grabs the rocks, and left.

"Finally", muttered Chris.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    He battles some n00bs at that Route... Chris soon arrives at Cerulean City. He walks around, talking to people. When he was trying to get to Nugget Bridge, some dude said "You have to beat the gym, loser!" Then he finds out there is a gym in the city. "Oh Mai Gawd!!!" he yells. So he went into the gym. But when he went in, Misty was holding whisky in here hand and everyone was passed out. Beer bottles lay all over the gym "What the hell happened here?" said Chris. His mind yells: "HANGOVER!!!" He states to his mind: "Oh..."

To be continued >:]

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    He just plucks the badge from the passed out Misty.

"Easiest. Gym. Ever." he says.

He walks to Nugget Bridge, and Patrick lands after being blasted off again, and challenges him to a battle.

Patrick sends out a Charmeleon, and releasing he hasn't trained, Chris walks away leaving Patrick sad and alone.

After days of training Chris returns to the bridge, where Patrick was playing Go Fish with his Charmeleon, he challenges Pat to a battle.

Chris after smoking him, with a Gyarados that evolved from a Magikarp he bought, walks off and smokes all the trainers on the bridge and gets the offer to become a Rocket.

Last edited:

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    So Chris thought this was a promotion to be "America's Next Top Rocket" so he said yes. Chris gets offered a gun and trys it out. "AWESHUM!" he exclaimed. He shoots some trainers that try to battle him. The rocket the exclaimed "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING!?!? YOU CAN'T JUST RANDOMLY SHOOT ****ING PEOPLE!?!??! WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!? I'M GOING TO GET ****ING FIRED BECAUSE OF YOU!?!?! WE ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO KILL POKEMON YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!!!" Then Chris shoots him. "Uhh....I don't want to be a rocket anymore..." He then backs off and runs.

With a gun in his hand D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Chris then goes to a cottage near the sea. At the cottage near the sea, Chris enters ready to loot the place, and sees a demonic Clefairy.

Chris then shoots the demon out of fright. He then grabs a ticket to a cruise and 1,000,000 yen.

Chris looks at the computer to see what the sick **** was trying to make, and this is what he saw...

Spoiler:

He went to a house, and a girl told him and Hunter (a fan girl traveling with Chris), "Team Rocket is trying to dig their way into trouble!"

Let's just say Hunter thought that was stupid.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Then Bill came out of a closet with a question over his head.

Hunter slaps him, and uses her girl powers to kill him >:o

Team Rocket Grunt is waiting outside, thinking this was a portable toilet place. The Hunter comes out, and the door slams the Team Rocket Grunt. She says "...Sorry?"

Chris comes out puzzled "WTF happened here?" he exclaimed.

"Uh... I-I just killed s-s-s-someone... Oh! I ment t-t-that this guy was selling timeshares in the Sevii Islands and I guess he fainted! See his uniform! ^^" He he he... " The Hunter said.

"Oh...well let's get movin' before anyone sees this!"

Chris and the Hunter dash off!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    They then go to an underground passage, and reach Vermillion. They enter the cruise ship, and get drunk during the party and ... you don't want to know what happened during the party.

They try to go to the captain to get hangover relief meds. Patrick then asks to battle, and Hunter, not in the mood for crap, slaps him. Walks up to the captain deck.

She ignores the captain in the floor rolling in agony, and grabs the meds and a CD, and leaves.

Chris says that they could battle again sometime, but can't say anymore since Hunter is dragging him away.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Chris and Hunter then rush to a tree to make out, then Chris finds out this is the way to the gym so he grabs the CD and slashes through the trees. He goes into the gym and says "Gimme the freakin badge @$$hole or ill shoot your ***** out and shuv your ***** into your mouth while my girlfriend and i do it on you" while holding his gun.
    Lt. Surge hands over the badge while Hunter runs in and says "Im not your girlfriend!!"

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    chris checks his map and sees that to get to the next town he has to go back to cerulean but he can't be bothered, so he sees a moltres flying and it gives him an idea...

...he shoots it with his gun and eats it...

hunter tells him she is pregnant and that patrick is the father, chris and hunter hunt (lol, pun) him down and chris shoots all patricks pokemon, while patrick pulls an action replay from his pocket...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    However, the action replay summons Cousin, who sells Patrick into slavery.

Hunter gets an abortion. Chris grabs a random Pokemon and forces it to fly to the next city for the next badge.

EXTRA: news report:

CHANNEL 6 NEWS: Destrucion has been going on in Kanto. A kid named ????? has been causing it, by shooting Pokemon and trainers, and leaders. His charges are theft, murder.

If you see this kid (shows picture), then call/text 555-555-5555!

That ends this report.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    After Chris flew to Celadon City where the next gym was, everyone saw him and yelled," THATS THE EVIL SHOOTING BOY!!!"
    Everyone then called 555-555-5555
    Hunter and Chris then ran from Celadon and into a small cottage to find a little girl.
    Chris tied her up and pointed the gun at her temple.

Skystrike

Years
    the girl says, "GET...OFF....OF....ME....BEFORE I CALL.....555-555-5555"
    Chris replies by saying, "NO YOU WON'T" Then rapes and shoots her, stealing yet another CD. He goes back to celadon and steals a badge from Erika. Then, forcing the random Pokemon yet agian to fly,Hunter and him heads off to Fuhasia.

EXTRA2: Newz Report.

Police have investigated Celdon, where a theft by ????? has been seen. We also got a name, Chris. and then girls name was Hunter. People called the number, 555-555-5555, but the phones were disconnected. We went to a small cottage on Route 16.
    Our investigators have discovered a raping and a killing took place here.

They were last seen flying to Fuhasica. If you see them (picture shown), call 555-555-5555 again.
    This concludes out News Report~

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Chris had just finished watching the news report from a hostage's house.
    "Those no good villagers think they can catch me."
    The hostage said, "My dad, Koga, will find me soon enough and then he'll catch you!"
    "well,well well. Think you're as good as those villagers eh? too bad."
    Chris then raped Koga's daughter, the hostage and stole all her pokemon.
    Hunter then said" you should stop raping people Chris."

Skystrike

Years
    Chris: O why should I?
    Hunter: You could get someone prenagt.
    Chris: Oh well.

Chris then steals the badge from Koga.

Koga: Hmmph. Wanna steal a badge? Go, Kof-
    *Chris steals all of Kogas PKMN*
    Koga: Ack! *calls the police*
    *Sirens*

POLICE: CHRIS AND HUNTER, WE KNOW YOURE IN THERE! SURRENDER OR-

*Bam, bam bam!*
    Chris: OK, RANDOM Pokemon, lets fly off!
    Hunter: Wait for me *steals pokemon*

There is no news report today due to the funeral of the policemen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Then they fly over Saffron, and drop a Voltorb on Sliph Co., and an Earth Badge comes flying up. Chris catches it, and says score.

Chris drops Voltorbs on the two gyms, and a Poke Ball flys up along with a Badge.

Chris lands, and the cops grab him and Hunter, and throws them in jail.

News Report:

This is ONBS News, and we are pleased to announce that Chris and Hunter is behind bars, and the whole Kanto region is celebrating...

Wait...

What...

Um... We are displeased to announce that they have escaped from jail, and they are headed to Cinnabar Island.

We hear rumors they are going to drop tons of Voltorbs and Electrodes into the volcano to make it blow up Cinnabar!

We will give you more news when we receive it, and in the mean time don't panic.

And there is a zombie walking around Pallet Town saying his name is Patrick, and this is his hometown.

Skystrike

Years
    Ok, so Chris and Hunter, like the rumors say, drop Voltorbs and Electrodes into Cinnabar's volcano.

*drop drop drop*
    WTF?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
    Out comes a badge, a key, lots of Pokeballs, and bloodshed.

News Report.

WE HAVE GOTTEN THE NEWS! CHRIS AND HUNTER HAVE DESTROYED CINNABAR!
    PANIC!
    WE ARE GOING TO ENCOUNTER THEM IN PALLET TOWN! WE HAVE SET THEM UP!
    In other news.
    The zombie named Patrick, we have found out his death cause: He was sold into slavery, and beat so many times, he had a stroke and died. We have arrested a 20 yr that has the alias of 'Cousin'.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    chris and hunter hide out in team rockets hideout and chris rapes all the raichus :)
    he then shoots all of them except one. an egg plops out of it from somewhere and THEN he kills it. he eats the egg while he does something that i can't say in case of children to hunters eggs
    Spoiler:

Skystrike

Years
    And, this time its by Chris. Dun-DUN-dun!

Meanwhile~
    POLICE: THIS IS THE POLICE! CHR-
    Fat man: Shut up! They're not here! Goodbye!
    Police:......

Chris and Hunter go to Virdian City. But guess the gym leader.
    (By the way Chris does want a kid, but Hunter gets an abortion)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    It says that the gym leader had an accident in Sliph Co., and is dead...

Chris looks at his badges and notices he has eight.

Chris then looks at his Pokemon and notices he only has a Bulbasaur and Raichu...

Last edited:
    Back