• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quiz That You Should Test

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It sadi I was that. Ice.I am alone, smart,logical.I despite imgantive things.My goal is to be alone and always protect myself.I am very cold and pirceing.Now I feel alone and uncared.

Last edited:

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • mwep, I got water. This was a fun quiz!

You are the Goddess of Water. You live in the sea, the lakes, the ponds, and even the puddles. That is where you santuate and live peacefully. You are wise and concentrated...honest. Your main goal in life is to counsel young ones so they can grow up as wise as you. When you approach the mortals, they bow to your greatness, for you distinct a true aura of true wisdom. You are wise. All the time wise. Live on...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I liked that quiz! ^_^ I got the Goddess of Light, like DF dadragonz. I won't post what it said since she did, but I did think that it was a good description! I really liked the pictures, too.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I got the goddess of the wind! =^-^=

You are the Goddess of Wind. You live on the air currents around the mountains and over lagoons. You love the wind and how it carries you so easily! You have a taste for music that soothes the soul. Actually your goal in life is to create peace on earth. By this, you spread your calming music over the globe. You are serene and quiet, although you perk up at intricate times. When you approach the mortals, they cry with tears of joy. You seem so beautiful with your musical instruments. You are quiet...all the time quiet...stay peaceful...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Radical_Edward said:
    I got the goddess of the wind! =^-^=

You are the Goddess of Wind. You live on the air currents around the mountains and over lagoons. You love the wind and how it carries you so easily! You have a taste for music that soothes the soul. Actually your goal in life is to create peace on earth. By this, you spread your calming music over the globe. You are serene and quiet, although you perk up at intricate times. When you approach the mortals, they cry with tears of joy. You seem so beautiful with your musical instruments. You are quiet...all the time quiet...stay peaceful...
    Yaya! A twin! Keheheh...
    Billybob, you scare me now. Did you know that picture, if you invert the colors, she'll look all happy?[/font]

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Yeah! Go gender confused males! Woo-hoo! Lol

You are the Goddess of Water. You live in the sea, the lakes, the ponds, and even the puddles. That is where you santuate and live peacefully. You are wise and concentrated...honest. Your main goal in life is to counsel young ones so they can grow up as wise as you. When you approach the mortals, they bow to your greatness, for you distinct a true aura of true wisdom. You are wise. All the time wise. Live on...
    Yeah! Bow down to my greatness!

Heh...I'm a Goddess of Wisdom...just like Nayru. ^^

And..I think this should go under Other Voting Polls.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Nice quiz, Spoon! I got one that escribes me perfectly ^^

I absolutely love music. I've played piano for 5 years now, going on 6 soon, and I started the clainet in 5th grade. And I'm usually quiet, unless (a)I drink Mt. Dew (b) I'm around my close friends or (c)all of the above xD
    Those are really good piccies, Spoon, and keep up the good quizzes! ^^
    P.S.: The first one I got was water, but that didn't suit me at all. I'm not concentrated, and I'm definitely not honest all the time >>;;

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I got water!
    well, I really like water, but the picter sorta scares meh ._.

and the next one should be 'what chao are you' X3

me will make the chaos! =3

When you approach the mortals, they bow to your greatness, for you distinct a true aura of true wisdom.

YES!!!!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • umm...
    I forget X3

but people bow to me!!

there wasn't a super kitty option :(

ohh ya I chose this "The perigon falcon...the fastest ripper of the skies"

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Like Kayliegh, Nick, and DF, my results were the Goddess of Light... It's a beautiful description. Lovely quiz, Sponn.

mvtm

Years
  • I am the Goddness Of Water

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I forget what I chose, the color was red, I think and the music, I don't really remember X3

Back