• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    congrats to aragornbird for beating me and winning my gym badge.

gg aragornbird lol i have a newfound hatred for stall teams XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

gg dewey. Funny how neither of us lost any Pokemon at all.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    if i didnt run i dont know how long that battle would have taken. but it was still obvious i lost.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sorry bout that GoR, I'll battle anytime, tell me in PM though, otherwise I may not see it xD

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    Well, I guess I could help out if you guys need people.

Name- Sheek
    Friend Code- 0387 9559 3112
    Prize You'll give away- UT Dratini [w/Dragon Dance, Outrage and Fire Blast] holding a Fire Stone
    Pokemon you'll use- The Gym's Dragon/Fire, so those types I guess

Two questions -

1: Garchomp. It's Uber on Smogon, but is it Uber for the purpose of these Gym Challenges? I'm mainly asking this because the Gym's types are weak to Garchomp's STAB moves, and using it gives challengers an immediate advantage.

2: I may need a week or so to put together a good team for the Gym and prepare the prizes, is that a problem?

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Well, I guess I could help out if you guys need people.

Name- Sheek
    Friend Code- 0387 9559 3112
    Prize You'll give away- UT Dratini [w/Dragon Dance, Outrage and Fire Blast] holding a Fire Stone
    Pokemon you'll use- The Gym's Dragon/Fire, so those types I guess

Two questions -

1: Garchomp. It's Uber on Smogon, but is it Uber for the purpose of these Gym Challenges? I'm mainly asking this because the Gym's types are weak to Garchomp's STAB moves, and using it gives challengers an immediate advantage.

2: I may need a week or so to put together a good team for the Gym and prepare the prizes, is that a problem?

[added]

1-Yes,it is uber for these challenges.
    2-alrighty.

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    Alright, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure working with you guys. I'll start training (some of) the rest of the team tomorrow, and hopefully it should be done by this time next week. I've been testing it on Shoddy and it's working fairly well, with only two or three major threats to it, such as Gyarados who OHKO's the everything on the team after a Dragon Dance with Waterfall and Stone Edge/Ice Fang. After I cover that weakness, I'll be good to go.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I don't think you have to beat the Gyms Before the E4
    If we don't I'm up for a battle.

Back