• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    hey dude sorry to say but u shudda been dq'd for having a hax item in standard rules....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Really, they have to beat the gyms first?
    Thats uber lame, its gonna be years before they get to us...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Well as long as you have active leaders there is no problem XD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Seriously, just PM me when somebody actually beats a GYM...

It will be years until somebody gets to me... Especially since Kairyu is in the E4

Detox

Yeah, and im the second one,so that makes it worse >_>.....its no fun having a fullproof team.

Years
    YAY!!!!!!! =D
    thanks for changing the rules nexus
    and if anyone wants to challenge me just vm your friend code or just post here on the thread

Last edited:

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    Sorry to be the bearer of bead news here, but if I don't manage to get a team together soon, I'll probably resign from my position. It's very hard to find the time to actually obtain, breed and train the rest of my team. Also, I unfortunately have the worst type combo in the league, which makes my options very, very limited (Dragon and Fire are two types which have very few good pokemon to actually use while avoiding a huge water/ice weakness at the same time).

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Sorry to be the bearer of bead news here, but if I don't manage to get a team together soon, I'll probably resign from my position. It's very hard to find the time to actually obtain, breed and train the rest of my team. Also, I unfortunately have the worst type combo in the league, which makes my options very, very limited (Dragon and Fire are two types which have very few good pokemon to actually use while avoiding a huge water/ice weakness at the same time).

Crap dude, you're right.
    Would you prefer another type?

Years
    thats not entirely true kingdra is part dragon type and it doesn't take tons of damage from ice attacks. You can also counteract those weaknesses with the proper items. There are berries that can weaken ice/water attacks. Another option is using things like focus sash. theres alot of things you can do really. And ev training only takes a couple hours rly. But I totally get not having enough time to do things like that. I myself haven't had much time lately to build a new team lately

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I could join as Gym Leader 8 or Champion...But I first have to re-finish my Diamond... xP
    I'll go with...wait...it's unfair for some Leaders to have 3 types and others 2. I've only got 1 left, and that's...Rock...

Oh, Sheek, Kingdra madly fits what you need. :P If you have a friend with Platinum, you can give it Outrage too!
    Mmm...Heatran, Kingdra, Moltres, Salamence, Flygon and something. Dragon counters Fire's main weakness, while Fire topples Dragon's one.

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    Yeah, that's good in all, but when the team is almost unconditionally swept by Gyarados after a Dragon Dance, there's not much point in using that type.

But yeah, if anything, another type added tot he Gym would work out very well. Not sure which one though...

Back