• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
You don't have to ask to join, sillies.

Welcome folks. :D

And Torchick, you ever want to talk, don't be afraid to ask. I'm always up for helping out, and so is the rest of the group, they're good people.

Thanks Phantom!

So, how's everyone doing? c:

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023

I'm good, thanks.
And by good I mean terribly bored. lol

Yeah I dunno what to contribute beyond that. XD Conversation isn't really my specialty. :P

I'm also bored, just scrolling around and looking for trades while watching Hannibal... >. >
And don't worry about it, I'm not good at starting conversations either :P

Spring Break is coming up (FINALLY), got any plans..?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I don't have any plans for spring break. I'll just probably wing it, whenever it comes around--because I'm not really sure when our school has it set to happen. My guess is April but whatever. :P

Yeah I'll probably just do like normal: browse PC and other websites, chat with friends, play some pokemon... the usual stuff. :D
And sleep in and pull late-nighters. Can't forget those. X)

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
That's really late for Spring Break... Mine is just right around the corner :D

Your plans for Spring Break are similar to mine. Just a week of procrastination,and embracimg the laziness :3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
That's really late for Spring Break... Mine is just right around the corner :D

Your plans for Spring Break are similar to mine. Just a week of procrastination,and embracimg the laziness :3

*Sniffs*

I don't get a spring break.

I hate being an old person.

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
You aren't THAT old, are you..? o. o

Well, what do you do now that you're, 'old'..?

Phantom1

Years
You aren't THAT old, are you..? o. o

Well, what do you do now that you're, 'old'..?

Old enough to be having a high school reunion coming up. >.<

Now that I'm old? I work. Pay rent. Sleep. Uh. Work. Pay bills. Sleep some more. Work some more. Occasionally go grocery shopping.

Real world. I have two jobs and still no money. Haha.

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Your life sounds so stressful, and dull...

Even though you don't have Spring Break, you should kick back and relax! Watch some TV or go for a little stroll outside! :3

Phantom1

Years
Your life sounds so stressful, and dull...

Even though you don't have Spring Break, you should kick back and relax! Watch some TV or go for a little stroll outside! :3

Eh I relax when I die. :P

And stoll outside? In the negative 20 degrees F and three plus feet of snow? Nope. Think I'll stay inside so I don't get frostbite haha.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
Eh? Where I'm at it's anticipated to be nice and sunny...I don't get a spring break though because of not being in college at the moment, and I never ever relax due to depression and general stress though. What a shame.

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
... Unless you happen to live in the North somewhere then don't....

The weather in freaking Texas is so bipolar... The climate changes randomly when you least expect it...
Didn't happen a lot last year

@TeaQQ Aw, what's going on..? Stress and depression aren't fun :c

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
.. Unless you happen to live in the North somewhere then don't....

The weather in freaking Texas is so bipolar... The climate changes randomly when you least expect it...
Didn't happen a lot last year

This year, it seems like Texas couldn't decide if it wanted to participate in winter or not. Sometimes it froze, other days it was over 70 degrees f.

As for spring break, that started two days ago for me, and I'm loving every bit of it even with the strange weather.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Gender dysphoria is no fun. I need to start trying to meet other trans people (pref other MtFs) around me who can help me out. Being alone on it really sucks.

I guess you could say I was trans for like 3/4 years of middleschool, but that kinda just leveled out and turned into genderfluidity(is that a word? lol). Not sure if that helps...

@other posters:
the weather's been kinda weird here too. One day snow, then up to 60/70 degree weather. -_- I hate the heat, I prefer the cold haha. I still wish the weather would just pick a nice spot to stop flippin' out. :P

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
This year, it seems like Texas couldn't decide if it wanted to participate in winter or not. Sometimes it froze, other days it was over 70 degrees f.

As for spring break, that started two days ago for me, and I'm loving every bit of it even with the strange weather.

We got no snow here in the UK this year and that made me very sad.

Also, Hi. I'm Goo, and I'll just kinda jump in here.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Gender dysphoria is no fun. I need to start trying to meet other trans people (pref other MtFs) around me who can help me out. Being alone on it really sucks.

The good news is that if it exists, there's a support group for it. Like, if you were run over by a fishing trawler, put into a coma and woke up with an intense sexual attraction to chairs, there's a support group for that specifically.

So a transgender one shouldn't be too hard to find.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
The good news is that if it exists, there's a support group for it. Like, if you were run over by a fishing trawler, put into a coma and woke up with an intense sexual attraction to chairs, there's a support group for that specifically.

So a transgender one shouldn't be too hard to find.

The good news is there's one I've been prodded at to go to by my therapist that happens 40 minutes away, but work anything but works around it (despite working only 20 hours a week which is rather hilarious.) I've been trying to get those days off consistently, but no luck thus far. There's also drop-in hours which I could utilise, and I plan on going this Wednesday (much against my social anxiety.)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I wouldn't worry too much - it's all there in the name, support group. They're practically designed to cuddle and coddle the social anxiety right out of you :P

Back