• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

The Doctor

What!?
Years
  • Okay, so, my love-life is overly complicated at the moment. I'll try to explain the situation the best I can.

My boyfriend is scared of what people would think if they found out he was bisexual (even though I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know). You can imagine this creates a lot of difficulties when going out on dates. Also, he babysits and has a job that keeps him busy when he's not at school, so he can't come to my house or anywhere for that matter. His father hates me (he's homophobic plus he thinks I'm turning his son gay) which means I can't come over to his house.

I haven't had any real interaction with him since January. Any ideas?

Who cares what people think dude? If you make each other happy then who cares what the outside world thinks of you. About the whole not meeting thing.

A true couple, straight or gay, makes time for each other, and if you don't then you need to do something about that otherwise you're gonna drift and fade. Even if it's just for a few hours a week then that's better than nothing. You can't help his Dad being like that, a lot of people are but your boyfriend needs to make his position with you clear to him and he'll have to accept that.

I'm sorry for your predicament and I wish I could offer more advice, hope it goes well.

-

Also I'd like to join this, I'm not gay at all, straighter than a ruler but I completely support LGBT groups and love to take part in them. I'm not gonna lie, I do get a bit uncomfortable sometimes but I think everybody does, regardless of orientation.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Also I'd like to join this, I'm not gay at all, straighter than a ruler but I completely support LGBT groups and love to take part in them. I'm not gonna lie, I do get a bit uncomfortable sometimes but I think everybody does, regardless of orientation.

Welcome! It's always nice to have some arrows in this sea of bows.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Hello everyone.

Last time I was here, I was just ending my 2 days of being kicked out and returning home.

Well, this is what happened:

Backstory for anyone who wasn't there for the actual event: I'm transgendered, my overly religious and ignorant parents found out. I was kicked out and taking refuge at a friends house. They let me come back home after 2 days.

When I got home, my room was basically stripped from anything but my bed. All my belongings were taken, all my ways to get support were gone. Phone, laptop, iPod touch, everything. It turned into another screaming match, and my parents basically said this: That they would kill me, then themselves before they'd ever let me transition.

They took me to the hospital, and forcefully admitted me to the Psychiatric ward (claiming that I was a threat to them). My parents tried to convince the doctor that I was bipolar (which they had mixed up with Multiple personality disorder) They refused to accept that I was really a girl, and tried to make up anything to deny it. Obviously, the doctor realized it was bull, and only diagnosed me with depression. He was on my side, that my parents were incorrect in thinking I thought I was transgendered because I was depressed but that I'm depressed because I'm in the wrong body. I was discharged 3 days later.

After the hospital stay against my will, I once again returned to the unfriendly confines of home. Still, all of my contact was cut off from the outside world.

I was sick of it, so I lied. I told them that I had 'seen the light' and all this crap about giving up on it. Yeah right, that doesn't happen.

So eventually I got all my rights back. As soon as they thought they won, they acted like everything was perfect. Pathetic.

I'm seeing another therapist now. My parents don't know it, but he's on my side, and right now is working with a local LGBT organization, to find someone to take me in. I'm through the roof excited.

Is it certain? No. But it's the best chance I've had so far. Hopefully, these are the last few weeks being stuck like this.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Last edited:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Name:Wolf Masin
    Reason: i'd like to join to rid our society of discrimination, ignorance, arrogance and communists
    Note: im not attracted to same sex, trans or anything im just attracted to opposite sex

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Hello everyone.

Last time I was here, I was just ending my 2 days of being kicked out and returning home.

Well, this is what happened:

Backstory for anyone who wasn't there for the actual event: I'm transgendered, my overly religious and ignorant parents found out. I was kicked out and taking refuge at a friends house. They let me come back home after 2 days.

When I got home, my room was basically stripped from anything but my bed. All my belongings were taken, all my ways to get support were gone. Phone, laptop, iPod touch, everything. It turned into another screaming match, and my parents basically said this: That they would kill me, then themselves before they'd ever let me transition.

They took me to the hospital, and forcefully admitted me to the Psychiatric ward (claiming that I was a threat to them). My parents tried to convince the doctor that I was bipolar (which they had mixed up with Multiple personality disorder) They refused to accept that I was really a girl, and tried to make up anything to deny it. Obviously, the doctor realized it was bull, and only diagnosed me with depression. He was on my side, that my parents were incorrect in thinking I thought I was transgendered because I was depressed but that I'm depressed because I'm in the wrong body. I was discharged 3 days later.

After the hospital stay against my will, I once again returned to the unfriendly confines of home. Still, all of my contact was cut off from the outside world.

I was sick of it, so I lied. I told them that I had 'seen the light' and all this crap about giving up on it. Yeah right, that doesn't happen.

So eventually I got all my rights back. As soon as they thought they won, they acted like everything was perfect. Pathetic.

I'm seeing another therapist now. My parents don't know it, but he's on my side, and right now is working with a local LGBT organization, to find someone to take me in. I'm through the roof excited.

Is it certain? No. But it's the best chance I've had so far. Hopefully, these are the last few weeks being stuck like this.

Never give up! Never surrender!
    That sounds...rather disgusting. Quite frankly when you kinda vanished I was concerned something went bad...

But it's wonderful to have you back though, and even more wonderful to see that you've got some sort of possible lead going for you. Just keep your head up high!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Never give up! Never surrender!

Man, that all sucks. But I'm happy things are looking up for you, or at least there's hope, right?

Name:Wolf Masin
    Reason: i'd like to join to rid our society of discrimination, ignorance, arrogance and communists
    Note: im not attracted to same sex, trans or anything im just attracted to opposite sex

Good to see an ally... though... not sure what communism has to do with homosexuality...

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • That sounds...rather disgusting. Quite frankly when you kinda vanished I was concerned something went bad...

But it's wonderful to have you back though, and even more wonderful to see that you've got some sort of possible lead going for you. Just keep your head up high!

Man, that all sucks. But I'm happy things are looking up for you, or at least there's hope, right?

Thanks everyone; the concern and welcome back really warms my heart <3

And yes, there certainly is hope. I'm reluctant to get very hopeful, considering all that has gone wrong for me so far, but damn, this is the best shot I've ever had.

You'd have to think that in a huge LGBT organization, there'd have to be at least one person willing to liberate a transgirl from her overcontrolling, ignorant, abusive parents?

I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and every other body part that I can cross!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Thanks everyone; the concern and welcome back really warms my heart <3

And yes, there certainly is hope. I'm reluctant to get very hopeful, considering all that has gone wrong for me so far, but damn, this is the best shot I've ever had.

You'd have to think that in a huge LGBT organization, there'd have to be at least one person willing to liberate a transgirl from her overcontrolling, ignorant, abusive parents?

I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and every other body part that I can cross!

Nope probably not just every ones luck in general LFL. But u can sue your parents for mental distress or discrimination if you have any proof so get proof and make sure that you pack your devices in a sports sack or sports bag the long baseball ones, I'd do it if I were you cuz sadly your parents are ignorant, but they think they are helping they will get over it if you become truthful more and again carry around the stuff you dont want taking ,
    Technically they are stealing your stuff if you purchased them or a friend did. Btw I can only cross my toes and fingers. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Whilst I don't think suing your parents will really grant you any freedom, emancipation may be your way out of there. Best of luck with the process, Faye, play the game well but make sure to keep yourself self.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I don't entirely understand what that means tbh :/
    Arrows are straight, bows are not. Arrows and bows work together to get things done, so should we <3
    Nope probably not just every ones luck in general LFL. But u can sue your parents for mental distress or discrimination if you have any proof so get proof and make sure that you pack your devices in a sports sack or sports bag the long baseball ones, I'd do it if I were you cuz sadly your parents are ignorant, but they think they are helping they will get over it if you become truthful more and again carry around the stuff you dont want taking ,
    Technically they are stealing your stuff if you purchased them or a friend did. Btw I can only cross my toes and fingers. XD

They can't really press charges for stealing if they live in their parents house. They could sue for emotional harm but that is pointlessly vindictive and won't get anything done except make the parents mad. See, their parents are ignorant and you can fix that. They should keep the ties as close as possible in case they come around but she should hold on to that belief. It will most likely lead to disappointment, anger, and self-loathing.

They are doing the best thing they can do in this horrible situation. Walking away and keeping safe. Best of luck to you honey <3

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Arrows are straight, bows are not. Arrows and bows work together to get things done, so should we <3

They can't really press charges for stealing if they live in their parents house. They could sue for emotional harm but that is pointlessly vindictive and won't get anything done except make the parents mad. See, their parents are ignorant and you can fix that. They should keep the ties as close as possible in case they come around but she should hold on to that belief. It will most likely lead to disappointment, anger, and self-loathing.

They are doing the best thing they can do in this horrible situation. Walking away and keeping safe. Best of luck to you honey <3

Did I 4get 2 put depending again x( anyways yea rose should keep belief of a good relationship with parents I do agree

Back