• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters

ThinkingwithPokemon

Challenger
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2018
    Username: ThinkingwithPokemon
    Game: Pokemon Sapphire
    Additional rules: None

Randomizer Nuzlocke Log #1

Started, named myself "Phil". (I don't know why.)
    Chose Furret as my starter, named him "Pixel" after PBG's ferret.
    Beat May.
    Got Pokeballs, caught Ariados on Route 101. Named it "Spider".
    Went to Route 103, caught a Huntail. Named it "Eel".
    Caught Mawile on Route 102. Named it "Coolio".

Last edited:
    Years
  • Finally completed my Platinum Randomizer Nuzlocke I started a while ago! This game was just .. Pain D: During the elite 4 battles it was constantly freezing and crashing so I had to save before each battle and re-battle everybody at least once >_> Yipee >_> I was also constantly losing pokemon to crits and whenever I caught something it was either grass either ground type - because that's what all this game had for me D:

Anyways- Here is the hall of fame with three survivors x.x

Spoiler:

And here is my final team ~

182.gif

Bella|Female|Adamant Nature|Chlorophyll|Lvl 66|
    Leaf Storm
    Stun Spore
    Fire Fang
    Magical Leaf

419f.gif

Otto|Male|Lax Nature|Swift Swim|Lvl 66
    Waterfall
    Razor Wind
    Crunch
    Surf

199.gif

King|Male|Modest Nature|Oblivious|Lvl 65
    Psychic
    Surf
    Zen Headbutt
    Flame Wheel​

I think that I am going to do this on FireRed next because I need to take a break from DS games x.x

Username: AoTora
    Game: FireRed
    Additional Rules: TMs, Items and Pokemon will be all randomized. Including trainer's pokemon.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I'm finally back! I'm gonna do all your names here,and congrats to AoTora for finishing the randomzier!
    ProjectL, Intervals, ThinkingwithPokemon, ThePokemonGuardian, Pasasin!
    Have a good nuzlocking.

Also, i am having a rather stressful time as of now, so the challenge might shift hands temporarly for you to keep in track, post more updates and of course, my one true goal: for you to have fun!
    I will keep you posted about it, and don't worry, when i'll come back i'm gonna take my challenge back from whomever it'll belong to next.

Yar favorite fossil
    TyruntZ

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    First Update
    -I started up the game and began my adventure
    -Got a female Persian as my starter(Called her Neko. Cat in Japanease)
    -Rescued Prof. Birch from a Zigzagoon
    -Got a free Potion from a PokeMart clerk in Oldale Town
    -Neko got to Lv 6 on the way to May on Route 103
    -Battled May's Lv 5 Chinchou and defeated her and Neko got Lv 7
    -Made my way back to Littleroot and got Pokeballs and my Pokedex at Birch's lab
    -Got Running Shoes from Mom and headed back out
    -Got a female Lv 3 Seviper on Route 103 as my encounter(Venom is what i called her)
    -Trained Venom to Lv 5
    -Saved the game for now since i've made quite a bit of Progress

Badges
    Spoiler:

Deaths
    Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Apparently i'll be taking over the thread for a bit while Tyruntz does some IRL life stuff, so embrace meh!

I started a new adventure because my stupid emulator failed me.

gmdgK0Y.gif

Jazmyn|Female|Lv. 55
    Caught her as a Pawniard at level 12 in the Virbank Complex. She is the oldest living pokemon of my team.

LXUEOuw.gif

Lana|Female|Lv. 51
    Met her as a Houndour at level 21, she evolved after 3 levels and she is a solid member of the team.

aGx8U6m.gif

Bestia|Female|Lv. 51
    Found her in chargestone cave at level 26. She was my weakest pokemon until she evolved. Now she's doing well.

A8e55df.gif

Evanora|Female|Lv. 50
    I met her on route 5 as a yamask, she's a good pokemon :)

6luK0qb.gif

Finnigan|Male|Lv 50.
    Met him on route 4 as a chinchou He was the only male on the team for a while.

3WKyMM6.gif

Pitch|Male|Lv. 48
    A gift from Rood. I can't nickname him, but I call him Pitch Black anyway :)

Deceased
    (from shortest lived to longest lived)

TKmlvWl.gif

Amp|Male|Lv 2 - Lv 2
    He was my first caught pokemon, and also first dead. He met his end on his first training session.

BZFp5zp.gif

Fedallah|Male| Lv 4 - Lv 8
    I caught this fellow shortly after the death of Amp, but he too, died quickly, leaving me with only one pokemon to defeat Cheren, which I did.

s66VhZF.gif

Kenneth|Male|Lv 14 - Lv 20
    Kenneth was met in the castelia sewers, didn't really get to know him much, but now I don't have a flying pokemon until Bestia evolves, no HMFLY for meh :(

inUHzsC.gif

Pan|Male|Lv 5 - 19
    My first pokemon, met his gruesome end by a pokemon breeder, handing over the position of lead pokemon to Jazmyn. He fought and defeated Cheren on his own.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Here is update #2 for today
    -Made my way to Route 102 after training Venom the Seviper to Lv 5
    -Battled the first Trainer Youngster Calvin and defeated his Lv 5 Poocheyena
    -Venom got Lv 6
    - Then battled the second trainer,Bug Catcher Rick
    -He had an Azurill at Lv 4 which Venom successfuly beat
    -he then sent out a Lv 4 Magikarp(Siriusly?!)
    -Venom took it out too, that Trainer was a joke
    -I made my way onwords and fought Youngster Allen
    - He started with a a Lv 4 Makuhita(theres something that can give me a good fight)
    -But Venom defeated it by spamming Wrap a bunch of times since that was all it knew right now and Venom was able to grow to Lv 7 and learn Lick(all caught up with Neko)
    -He then sent in a Lv 3 Meowth, so i switched in to Neko to have an Evolution fight between Persian and Meowth
    -Meowth didn't stand a chance, as it went down in one hit with a critical hit from Neko's Scratch and that was it for Allen
    -I then went up and picked 2 Oran and Pecha Berries from a soft soil spot just in case
    - I then switched Neko out to the front since Venom was caught up
    -I made my way up to Lass Tiana, the last Trainer on Route 102 who started with a Lv 4 Whismur
    -Neko defeated Whismur and gained Lv 8
    -Then she sent out a Lv 4 Surskit which Neko defeated
    -i then encountered a Male Lickitung on Route 102 and proceeded to get my third team member, but unfortenetly failed to get it as i ran out of Pokeballs(Darn, there goes my chance at Route 102)
    -And with that failure done. I arrived in Petalburg City
    -I then Saved the game and ended off their for now.

Badges
    Spoiler:

Deaths
    Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Nice work, and yes, Meksal will take over the thread for a while, and he'll also be sporting some...changes asthetically.
    So embrace him! :)

As for me, i am supposed to come back out of my stress time at about the start of June, so i'll keep hovering!

3 tests done, and I LOVE what you did with the thread Meksal, looks awesome as hell.
    Got a few more to go! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome and good luck! I'll sign you up.

Thanks. I started my Nuzlocke and it was terrible...

UPDATE (Kinda long):

Spoiler:

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Thanks. I started my Nuzlocke and it was terrible...

UPDATE (Kinda long):

Spoiler:

Actually, I expected this to be much worse! You catch a lot of pokemon. I lost my grovyle while grinding for Castelia gym, alongside my staravia, but that was the end of my losses.

Years
  • Waaaat? Don't be sorry, I was relieved to be rid of the Grovyle, he was weak. Sorta down on the Staravia though, since he was a good pokemon.

Anyway, good luck!

Lololol... I like Grovyle though. Second best grass starter for me. Staravia though is great. Anyways, good luck to you too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Um, if it's no trouble I'll sign up for this...

Username: Reuniclass
    Game: Pokémon White
    Additional Rules: I might make a Fanfiction of my Nuzlocke on fanfiction.net just for fun.

Back