• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Your team is doing great, menatime i have a Ditto, a wailmer with only splash and i don't even remember what else lol.

And yeah, the weak ones die....sorry for your loss.

Bye the way, double posting is now an automatic yellow card right? So no double posting *ahem BlueStone ahem*, next time just edit your post :)

Ya, I heard about the automatic yellow card thing. I didn't even notice I double posted XD. But thanks for being concerned.

Tate and Liza apparently have level 40s....Starlo isn't even lv 40 yet, but it's stats are awesome because i've been training it with a macho brace for 20 levels. I switched the brace to Falcore though. I want him to get strong. Nikko is falling behind. Bruce has incredible attack, and The Guard is just, meh, all around solid-ish. I miss Loo, but in all honesty she was a horrible, horrible fighter. My whole team is male. The only female I can remember having was Loo. I think i've lost a Venomoth, Machoke, Jigglypuff, and a Kingler. I was in the magma hideout when a Kingler attacked me. I ran, and then encountered a Nidorino. (Awkward coincidence, peoples?) Overall I have a solid smorgasbord of types on my team, but i'm missing a water type, and my only grass type has no grass moves. Lol. I'm guessing I'll probably lose a pokemon to tate and liza, but I hope the pokemon isn't Starlo or Falcore. They're my leads. If anything I'd want Nikko to die, since he's my weakest. I had a Machoke named Bruce before my Hitmonlee, and he died in his first battle against Brawly. Starlo took 14 pokeballs 26 great balls to catch. (Yes, I counted.) I have attempted to capture a moltres, mew, Articuno, Lugia, and Deoxys, all rendering me pokeballess.
I ran into a Jirachi before Starlo on a route before it, and failed to catch it. Loo was caught on route 103 and was my first caught Pokemon. Loo was caught without any fighting moves. I caught Suleiman to help Nikko fight Roxanne, which they did. They defeated 4 other gym leaders together until Suleiman was one shotted with thunderpunch by an Elekid on our way to Fortree. Suileman was quickly replaced with Falcore. Nikko was slowly degraded from lead Pokemon to 1st mate Pokemon, to 2nd mate pokemon, until he became the weakest. Nikko was evolved into a Nidoking with the only moon stone found in the game. Starlo was nearly killed by an Alakazam. Falcore killed it with Dragon rage. Falcore was nearly killed by a Marowak with bonemerang, a deadly attack that killed Gamil, my Venomoth, and Eggbert, my Walrein. The attack missed.

Sorry, I needed to get all of that out.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Ya, I heard about the automatic yellow card thing. I didn't even notice I double posted XD. But thanks for being concerned.

Tate and Liza apparently have level 40s....Starlo isn't even lv 40 yet, but it's stats are awesome because i've been training it with a macho brace for 20 levels. I switched the brace to Falcore though. I want him to get strong. Nikko is falling behind. Bruce has incredible attack, and The Guard is just, meh, all around solid-ish. I miss Loo, but in all honesty she was a horrible, horrible fighter. My whole team is male. The only female I can remember having was Loo. I think i've lost a Venomoth, Machoke, Jigglypuff, and a Kingler. I was in the magma hideout when a Kingler attacked me. I ran, and then encountered a Nidorino. (Awkward coincidence, peoples?) Overall I have a solid smorgasbord of types on my team, but i'm missing a water type, and my only grass type has no grass moves. Lol. I'm guessing I'll probably lose a pokemon to tate and liza, but I hope the pokemon isn't Starlo or Falcore. They're my leads. If anything I'd want Nikko to die, since he's my weakest. I had a Machoke named Bruce before my Hitmonlee, and he died in his first battle against Brawly. Starlo took 14 pokeballs 26 great balls to catch. (Yes, I counted.) I have attempted to capture a moltres, mew, Articuno, Lugia, and Deoxys, all rendering me pokeballess.
I ran into a Jirachi before Starlo on a route before it, and failed to catch it. Loo was caught on route 103 and was my first caught Pokemon. Loo was caught without any fighting moves. I caught Suleiman to help Nikko fight Roxanne, which they did. They defeated 4 other gym leaders together until Suleiman was one shotted with thunderpunch by an Elekid on our way to Fortree. Suileman was quickly replaced with Falcore. Nikko was slowly degraded from lead Pokemon to 1st mate Pokemon, to 2nd mate pokemon, until he became the weakest. Nikko was evolved into a Nidoking with the only moon stone found in the game. Starlo was nearly killed by an Alakazam. Falcore killed it with Dragon rage. Falcore was nearly killed by a Marowak with bonemerang, a deadly attack that killed Gamil, my Venomoth, and Eggbert, my Walrein. The attack missed.

Sorry, I needed to get all of that out.

I'm always concerned, lol you're like little challenging baies for me. Don't want anyone to get banned 'cause he double posted in my thread right? NOT ON MY WATCH HE ISN'T!

Meksal

Years
I'm always concerned, lol you're like little challenging baies for me. Don't want anyone to get banned 'cause he double posted in my thread right? NOT ON MY WATCH HE ISN'T!

How about, "don't want anyone to taint my lovely thread with their evil double posting!"?

lols, I caught Rayquaza with master ball, but it wasn't a rayquaza, it was a Beldum 0.0

Also, here:

Username: BlueStone
Game: Pokemon White 2
Additional rules: None

I'm gonna start that too.

UPDATE LOG:

Chose Larvitar as starter
Caught Cubone on 2nd route
Caught Riolu in Floccesy ranch

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
How about, "don't want anyone to taint my lovely thread with their evil double posting!"?

lols, I caught Rayquaza with master ball, but it wasn't a rayquaza, it was a Beldum 0.0

Also, here:

Username: BlueStone
Game: Pokemon White 2
Additional rules: None

I'm gonna start that too.

UPDATE LOG:

Chose Larvitar as starter
Caught Cubone on 2nd route
Caught Riolu in Floccesy ranch

You starting 2? I wanted to do Black so i'll start it laterz. OR NOW! Dupes clause is on btw.
-Starters were Azurill,Cresellia and Cranidos....well you all know what i've chosen ain't ya? Cranidos!!

Now for the Heartgold run, i'll do an update later

Last edited:

Meksal

Years
You starting 2? I wanted to do Black so i'll start it laterz. OR NOW! Dupes clause is on btw.
-Starters were Azurill,Cresellia and Cranidos....well you all know what i've chosen ain't ya? Cranidos!!

Now for the Heartgold run, i'll do an update later

Good starters! Ya, but I think i'm gonna take a long break from emerald, since it's getting a bit dull.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Good starters! Ya, but I think i'm gonna take a long break from emerald, since it's getting a bit dull.

You can even drop it if you want...i think i'll drop Heartgold too. My team so far can't handle Joey....i think i'll start a new game instead :)

Good luck with whatever you want!

Meksal

Years
You can even drop it if you want...i think i'll drop Heartgold too. My team so far can't handle Joey....i think i'll start a new game instead :)

Good luck with whatever you want!

Will do. I'll update in a bit regarding my team ;)

Updates:

Beat Cheren, caught a Grovyle.
Lvled up Everett the Riolu to lv 20, trying to evolve him, no luck so far.
Caught a trapinch

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Username: Magic Guard
Game: Emerald
Additional Rules: Randomized TM's and Move Tutor Moves

Wish me luck! ^_^

Years
Update 1:
- Recieved Spheal as a starter and named it Celio. (Espeon looked tempting but Spheal was the only non-evolved Pokemon so I went with that)
-Had a close battle with my rival, but I won it in the end, due to Spheal being a bit overleveled.
-Caught a Hariyama on Route 46 and named it Hitman, but lost it like, only ten seconds later, due to poisoning.
-Made it to Violet City and defeated Falkner.
-Caught a Regigigas on Route 32. Named it Reggie. Leveled it up a bit since it was only Level 6.

Team (As of Update 1) :

363.gif
Spheal ("Celio") - Level 15 - No held item - Poison Point
.Defense Curl
.Ice Ball
.Growl
.Water Gun

486.gif
Regigigas ("Reggie") - Level 9 - No held item - Pressure
.Dizzy Punch
.Knock Off
.Confuse Ray
.Foresight

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Hello challengers, it's yar favorite fossil!
I wanted to ask everyone who changed their names to write down their former ones, so i can update the list.

Thank you!

Years
I haven't updated in a bit because a Tornado hit where I live and power was out for a few days. I did a few things before the storm, not many, but I'll update anyway.

Update 2:
- Made it to Union Cave and encountered a Ho-Oh, had to let it go because it wasn't the first encounter in the area though. D:
- Regigigas fainted and therefore died, on Route 33. You will be missed, Regigigas. 'Twas an unfortunate death. :(
- Caught a Chimecho on Route 33. Not as good as a Regigigas, but at least it's something.
- Made it to Azeala Town.
- Chimecho fainted at the Slowpoke Well battling a Shinx, leaving Spheal the only team member at this point. :(

Team (As of Update 2) :

363.gif
Spheal ("Celio") - Level 17 - No held item - Poison Point
.Defense Curl
.Ice Ball
.Growl
.Water Gun

Years
Username: ProjectL
Game: Pokemon Emerald
Additional rules: Everything randomized

EDIT: If there are too many people doing Gen 3 then i can do FireRed/LeafGreen instead lol. Or R/B/G

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Username: Intervals
Game: Pokemon Crystal
Additional rules: TM/moveset/held item randomization

• Chose Magmar as a starter, nicknamed Pyro.
  • Pyro (Berry) lv. 5 - Mud-Slap/Karate Chop/Solarbeam/Fury Cutter
  • Encountered a Psyduck on Route 29, forced to kill because I cannot access Poke Balls yet.
  • Encountered a Snubbull on Route 30, forced to kill because I cannot access Poke Balls yet.
  • Pyro learned Acid, in place of Mud-Slap.
  • Found a Berserk Gene on Route 30.
  • Fought my rival and beat his Weezing, even though every move I had was not very effective.
  • Went back to lab and got some free Poke Balls! Time to catch whatever pops out.
  • Caught a Psyduck on Route 29, named it Klutz.
  • Klutz (no item) lv. 3 - Petal Dance
  • Encountered Snubbull on Route 30, accidently killed it with Klutz's Petal Dance.
  • Fought my first trainer, who also had a Petal Dance Psyduck... unfortunately his was faster than Klutz, and he fainted him. :( R.I.P. Klutz.
  • Went into Dark Cave and encountered a Kingdra, luckily I caught it with my third Poke Ball! Named it Boss.
  • Boss (Park Ball) lv. 2 - Rock Throw/Conversion/Protect/Dizzy Punch
  • Reached Violet City! Time to adventure into the Sprout Tower.
  • Ditched Boss's Conversion to learn Aurora Beam.
  • Lobbed a Park Ball at an Azumarill, made for some glitchy graphical effects, but I still caught it. Named it Hops.
  • Hops (no item) lv. 3 - Beat Up/Doubleslap/Spike Cannon/Sludge Bomb
  • Looted a Heavy Ball at the upper-most area of Sprout Tower.
  • Ventured west of the city to see what I can catch before the gym.
  • Encountered an exploding Piloswine who killed Hops. :( R.I.P. Hops.
  • Made my way to the gym where the first trainer ALMOST ko'd Pyro with his Pinsir.
  • Beat Falkner and recieved a TM to teach Scary Face.
  • Took the Egg from the professor's aide.
  • Encountered an interesting Golduck in the Ruins of Alph, caught him and named him Quackers.
  • Quackers (no item) lv. 5 - Synthesis/Mud-Slap/Fury Cutter/Dragonbreath
  • Encountered a Togepi south of the city, lucky for me one of my favorites! Caught it and named it Devastator.
  • Devastator (Master Ball) lv. 5 - Aurora Beam/Thundershock (holding a Master Ball too! What luck for me.)

Current team:
Devastator/Togepi (no item) lv. 5 - Aurora Beam/Thundershock
Quackers/Golduck (no item) lv. 5 - Synthesis/Mud-Slap/Fury Cutter/Dragonbreath
Pyro/Magmar (no item) lv. 12 - Acid/Karate Chop/Solarbeam/Fury Cutter
Boss/Kingdra (no item) lv. 13 - Rock Throw/Aurora Beam/Protect/Dizzy Punch

Last edited:
Back