• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randomness Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Yeah, same question.
    I like being random. It's a way of expressing your inner child, and distracting you from everyday thoughts.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    SAOR=Spontaneous Acts of Randomness. It's a thread in Funtime.

I agree. Being random/insane helps you free yourself up and stop acting so serious. It helps you let loose the child within you and, for a moment, forget the chaotic and hectic thing we call life. I'll join.

...Yes, I'm aware that I am twelve....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Thanks, but that's not mine. n_n; Still, I love to write, and do it often. It is nice to know that that's noticed. *writes a poem*

BaNd_GeEk

<-------- P-chan is adorable!
    Years
    sure! wait i have an extremely random question... i'm doing my homework nad so any of you know foods that go in the milk section of a food pyramid?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ....I was told I belong here.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Oh My G!

Leeza actually created a club that still lives and/or hasn't been closed yet! It's a miracle! X3

zOmg. I am so mean! ;O; *huggle*

Leeza, I join this club in honor of you and randomness, cause I was the one who made you start having random dreams! O.O

*DUNNDUNDUNOHMYGOODGOLLYGOSH!*

I shall be the rule enforcer/police officer/spam & double post hater! Just like at the other thread :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Randomness is almost a personality engraved into me..I will happily take my duty as a member and enthrust it with trust.

Cuz I can be random too,even if I don't show it xD

*joins*

evil eevee

Kawaii Fox! <3
    Years
    Hi Leeza! I shall join your club too. I agree with Rai, this is the first club that actually still lives... sorry.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sorry, but these things quickly turn into second DCCs; randomness is basically the absence of a topic so this really doesn't constitute a club.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back