• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Real Which G/S/C Starter?

Which G/S/C Starter Do You Like The Most?

• Cyndaquil

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 38 29.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Cyndaquil was my first ever Pokemon. I was like 5 and I randomly chose it. It then became my only level 100 to date :).

Yes, I don't like to train after the Elite 4.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I was thinking about this. Most of the time I have chosen Totodile, because I'm a water-type lover. But as time passed, I started to take a liking to Chikorita. I found that it has the skills I need. A decent attack power, good defense, and above all good defensive and healing skills.
    Cyndaquil is a bit overused... :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well...I first picked Chikorita, and the memories I share with it are grand... :D So i Vote Totodile because it's water and dancing is too good! ;D agh...well it's between the two, *water bias kicks in*

Im going with totodile :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I always liked Cyndaquil. I never think of these games in terms of strategy. Only what I feel is cool.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Cyndaquil is the best, though Totodile is also good, I've never really liked Chikorita

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    I chose Totodile on my Mono Water run on my crystal but most of the time, I choose Chikorita. Chiky's final evo is BL, better than its fire and water type companions

Mik

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Totodile, of course, it was on of my favourite pkmn in G/S **.
    But i don't like Feraligatr movesets >.<

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I have always like Cyndaquil, I know that when I complete my Pokedex in Emerald, he is the one i'm going to get.

Last edited:
    Back