• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Cummon Sawrah... bumb into us kissing... be creative... or awkwardly walk inot the rrom when i'm holding saphira.. u can do this... be creative!

IC: "I love christmas..." I said looking aorund at the lights I'd put up. They looked awesome. " I celebrate it every year, even though I'm not toally christian..." I said. "My mom always celbrated it... and she's athiest... she always called it tree day... so that it didn't have anything to do with jesus..." I said, there were jesus ornaments all over... I believed in GOd now, i on ly started cause of a girl back home, allie, she made me believe... I popped out of my memory, and held saphira close.... "I'm gonna get you the greatest present ever," I whispered into her ear.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Oh really? And what might that be?" Saphira inquired, knowing he wouldn't tell her. No matter what he got her, she'd be happy. Even if he didn't get her anything, and he had a good excuse, she'd be happy. The ornaments looked great. The whole plce looked great. Everything was great. 'Tree Day' was great.

Ooc: Do any of you find it a bit strange that we're livin' in New York and none of us have jobs, or at least we haven't said so yet?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: We're rich... *Wink* We don't neeed jobs....

IC: "You'll just have to find out won't you baby" I said. I had it all planned out, but I couldn't even say it in this RP post cause she might read it. It was going to be great, but i'd have to plan carefully so she didn't find iut or anything...

OOC: Spelled wuite a few things off in that sry.. im lazy...)

ooc: okay, okay, I'm on it... *switches to 3rd person*

ic: Sawrah walked down the stairs and saw the lovely Jared and Saphira holding each making goo goo eyes. She knew the perfect way to interrupt htis, without giving off a vibe of rudeness. Sawrah walked over to them, or sneaked up on them you could say, and tapped jared on the shoulder in the middle of their hugging session. "Uh, hi! I'm Sawrah! Welcome to the amazing world of reality!!! It's pretty nice over here when it's tree day!", Sawrah said as an awkward silence filled the room. "Just kidding, just kidding, go on back to Saphi and Jared world...", she said and then walked around the room. "False alarm people, false alarm!", awrah said as if there were troops on guard waiting for her signal to attack.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: lol!

IC: "Oh back off Sawrah, just cause no one loves you..." I said jokingly. "I'm just kiding knowing how mad sawrah could become. "We all love you," I said with a smile. "You want to join in on our romance?" I asked sarcastically. I then brought my thinking back to what Sawrah had called 'Jared and Saphira World' the name made me chuckle. I was thinking of the perfect gift... boy, she'd love it....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Join our romance? Oh no, I did not hear you say that, did I?" Saphira said, acting as though she was angry. But, despite years of plays and preformances, she couldn't hold back her smile. "Just joking. So, how many more decorations do you have left to put up Jared? We can help." She could tell Jared was planning something special for her. So, she would need Sawrah's help for her idea.

Ooc: Christmas, or Tree Day I should say, in June.... I've heard of July, but this is new. XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: lol

At first when Saphira seemed angry I was puzzled, had I said anything wrong? I didn't think so... Then when she said she was just kidding my mood was returned. "I finished all the lighta and decorations..." I said in reply to their questions. "Got any other ways to pass the time?" I asked. I had an idea for how I could get saphi's gift into the house in seceret, but I'd have to wait until tonight to pull it off, maybe I could get the girls to go shopping or something.

OOC: *Whisper* Saphi, I really have no idea what I'm geting u in this Rp... *Whisper*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: *whisper* I don't mind. And, why are we whispering? *whisper* XD

Ic: Saphira nodded enthusiascticly, smiling. "Yeah, I've only been ice skating twice in my life...." She remembered the first time she and Sawrah had grabbed a few random kids and slammed them into the walls. The second time she was pushed over a wall, and completed a nice face plant into the dirt. That hurt. "Why not? Lets go!!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: lol... I dunno... *Stops whispering*

IC: "How long will you two be gone?" I asked, needing to plan my time carefully. I waited for a response as well as contemplated where I was to hide the gift... So many possibilities, yet I knew not where it wouldn't be found.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: Good Idea...

IC: I then began to walk out of the room, to plan how I was to bring her present in. "Have a good time baby," I said. "And you as well Sawrah." I walked down the hall and reached my room. I sat down on my bed and put my laptop on my lap. I began searching, looking through sites. I knew what I wanted to get her, but I wanted it to be the best I could find. She deserved the best. I also had in mind what I wanted to get Sawrah, but I wouldn't buy that online I'd get it at the store.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: HA!! I get something off the internet!! *sticks out tounge*

Ic: "Alrighty, see ya!!" Saphira said, smiling at him. It was strange she hadn't been anywhere without Jared in a long time. "So, where to?" Saphira asked Sawrah, looking around.

Ooc: Rp block...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: XD... lol...its cause ur special...

IC: I found exactly what I wanted to get Saphira, and where I wanted to get it. It was going to cost a pretty penny, but I would do anything for her. I began to feel lonely after a few minutes of being away from Saphira, I guess I had been with her constantly lately. I wondered where they were going. But then I drove thse thoguhts from my head and ordered the present for Saphira. I chose the option to pick it up at the store instead of having it shipped. I wouldn't have to go through any lines though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back