• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: that's all you wrote while I was in some weird twilight town?! geez, why I feel like if this RP is very ssssssssssssssllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwww.....

ic: A button... a !/*$ button was between me... and possibly my greatest creation! So like it was just a button, I pressed it. And it was finished!!!!!! "my greatest creation is finished!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed while I was on bed, with my laptop on my ... lap... duh! I saved my work in a file, and sent it to someone that I hate because he feels like my boss via e-mail. I just closed my laptop after that, and put it on the desk. I went back to bed, and through the window, I started to stare at the sky.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Wow, this was posted in not too long ago, so why not bring it back!

IC: I sat down in my seat Saphi beside me, (Sorry for Power Playing) and looked into her eyes. Her beautiful, saphire eyes. I hoped that she'd get online soon so that I could talk to her, but for the moment she wasn't.

Jared and Saphira had returned to their seats, once again, where they continued to ignore the movie and pay all attention to each other. The movie seemed about half way through and even though I wanted to see it, I felt like walking out of the theatre just like Max had done. I don't know why. I felt as if I wasn't wanted there. But then again, Saphi and Jared were in their own little world, away from everyone surrounding them, where they could be together. I also knew that they would feel bad if I left, so I stayed. I jumped in my seat. The movie was getting pretty scary. As everyone else jumped in their seats, it seemed as if Jared and Saphi didn't move an inch.

ooc: FINALLY! No RPer's block this time bud-dy!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Now. Actually, this is my mom's, but I'm back, hopefully for good!

Ic: Saphira turned her head to see Sawrah jump. What happened? She wondered, just now realize she was hardly watching the movie. She really couldn't focus on it with Jared here... And that was a good thing.

The movie was almost over. Sawrah could tell because the movie was coming to its climax. This really is a great movie, she thought to herslef. But her mind drifted from the movie into its exploration state where it wondered about various things. Could this happen in real life? was one of her thoughts, and of course another was where the hell did that Max guy go, and another, would she ever find someone to love like Jared and Saphi love each other. But again, it wondered back to the movie where it was starting to get interesting...

ooc: la la la la la la la la la

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Aw, does Sarwah feel lonely? *pinches cheek*

Ic: Saphira glanced at the movie. Something was obviously going to happen. That one girl was trying to drag that one boy down some stairs. Suddently, some weird, creepy noise started, and something was attempting to climb down the stairs...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: Wow, I haven't been on P.C. In like... years!

IC: I saw that saphira was intot he movie, so that's where I too turned my attention. It was getting good, climax point was at it's peak, I couldn't wait to see the end, but then again, I hoped it owuld end now, so that saphira and I could leave, and be together, away form all these people. But, hey, tonight had been great.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
The movie was over. It was pretty good, like everyone had said. People started filing out of the theater, talking, playing around, whatever. Saphira and the others were lost in the crowd. When they made it out of the stampede, Saphira turned to face them, imitating the noise.

"That movie rocked!!" She exclaimed, smiling.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: But Christmas is fun.... I won't break anything this time? Besides, Sawrah.... wouldn't you like to see snow, even though it would only be an RP?! XD

...... Snow..... o.o

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: Snows not all that kool, its just white cold stuff that makes you not want to go outside... But ya let's skip to x-mas.

IC: I sat in my chair, I had just finished puting up the christmas lights, I hoped everyone in the house celebrated christmas, or else I'd have to be puttin up more stuff, and I rally wasn't into right then. Just then I saw saphira walk by my door (Sry for the Powerplaying Saphi...) So I climbed out of my chair and came out to greet her. "Hey Sexy," I said kissing her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: I don't care, it looks cool!! XD

"Hey there," Saphira said brightly, before being swept away in Jared's kiss. "I see you're really getting into the spirit." She said after noticing the lights and everything. It looked really good.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: I don't care, it looks cool!! XD

"Hey there," Saphira said brightly, before being swept away in Jared's kiss. "I see you're really getting into the spirit." She said after noticing the lights and everything. It looked really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back