• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Red Button [Pokemon Edition]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    You suddenly feel a weird sensation...and you white out!
    When you wake up, you are holding a strange orb. As you get up, you notice that you are in some sort of dry cave. Looking ahead, you see a statue of a legendary pokemon. Your orb starts glowing and that statue awakens...and slowly comes towards you! Luckily, I swoop in on my Dragonite and save you.

DARKPOKEBALL: Twas no problem. Right, Chainsaw? Chainsaw?
    *in anther place*
    CHAINSAW MEOWTH: It's a red button. And I'm pushing it.
    *slamming fingers on red button*

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    But suddenly, a swarm of cat Pokemon attacks you. And of course, i'm their leader! While a group of Skitty pulls out your hair, some Glameow destroy your clothes. And then....the Meowth. They outnumber your Chainsaw Meowth, and then....they all evolve. You now have a group of Delcatty on your head, some Purugly are killing you....and the Persian destroy your Meowth. And i use some of your bones to push the button.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    The hammer hits you back! But how could that happen...? Oh, it's you, Alakazam. You always freak me out.

Let's move, Ludicolo!

We tap dance on the button until the night, yeah...

darkpokeball

Years
    Your body lights itself on fire, and you scream...a Blastoise comes to put you out, but is distracted by a red button.

*Blastoise touches red button*

darkpokeball

Years
    team Rocket hides my badges in your badge shop.

POLICE: I see! Stealing badges from trainers, then selling them off, claiming you made them? You are in big trouble, mister!

I retrieve Chainsaw Meowth and flee from Team Rocket grunts galore...as I run, I just so happen to...

*steps on red button*

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    The Red Button pops back up...while you were standing on it! There's a big sea nearby the button and you drown there. Alakazam, did you do that?
    Alakazam: Yes. (through telepathy)
    Me: That's a nice trick.
    *pushes red button*

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    A Rayquaza then swoops in and grabs you. It flies high up into the atmosphere, getting higher and higher until eventually, you explode from the pressure differentials.

*Throws a PokeBall at the red button*

darkpokeball

Years
    You suddenly feel a strange tingling and black out. While you are blacked out, you dream you are taking a survey.
    When you wake up, you are a Pokemon!
    You end up joining a Mystery Dungeon team and have this epic adventure...until one day. After fulfilling your purpose, you are sent back to the mortal realm, leaving your friends. Your partner is heartbroken. Your team is devestated. As you wake up, you wish you could that pokemon once more and say goodbye at least...but then Chainsaw Meowth ties you up and throws you into the ocean.

*Chainsaw Meowth presses red button*

darkpokeball

Years
    Chainsaw Meowth gets defeated by a cute Oshawott.

*pushes that red button*

Excuse me? Chainsaw Meowth could easily cream your li'l cute Oshwott! it must have been an illusion by a Zoroark...the same Zorark that ate Miju-Kun after he/she pressed the red button!

*tries to make Zoroark upchuck Miju-Kun...to no avail.*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: The red button...must...press...it

Years
    Excuse me? Chainsaw Meowth could easily cream your li'l cute Oshwott! it must have been an illusion by a Zoroark...the same Zorark that ate Miju-Kun after he/she pressed the red button!

*tries to make Zoroark upchuck Miju-Kun...to no avail.*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: The red button...must...press...it

Along comes a Gothitelle that has frisked you and saw *OMG, are those confidential files showing that Team Rocket wants to kill weak Trainers?*.

*pushes that red button*

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    A wild Reuniclus appears. It uses you as setup fodder before defeating you and that Gothitelle with Shadow Balls.
    *pushes the red button*

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    You break the red button! This causes a bunch of hidden holes in the wall to open, dropping out hundreds of pokemon such as koffing and voltorb, and you know what they all have in common? The only move the know is explosion, and they're all quite angry.

*Finds new red button to press!*

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    The button talks to you.

Button: What's your name?
    You: Uh... Outkin.
    Button: *writes the word "Outkin" on a Muk.*
    You: What's that for?
    Button: *throws Muk at Outkin*

*press button*

Back