• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Red Button [Pokemon Edition]

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    The button launches you into the air, where you get carried away by a flock of pudgey pidgey
    *BRO FISTS Red Button!*

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
  • My Buneary and Mudkip takes over the Pokemon Trivia section. Now it's MY turn for the Other Trivia section!
    *push red button on the way out*

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • I glue a sizable amount of food to your back and wake the Snorlax. Better get running.
    *Paints Red button Blue before pushing it*

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • My Riolu uses counter, blowing up the button and harming everyone (but him and me) that happened to be nearby. (If that's not good enough, he aura sphere'd your $%#)

*The button regenerates? Outkin Pushes it*

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Julian the Cute Oshawott and Chainsaw Meowth become best friends, and then they save up money to take you, me, and themselves to PokeLand amusement park! Suddenly, Darkrai comes and he wants to destroy PokeLand...the four of us go to stop him. You are put into a nightmare and can't seem to be woken up. Julian goes missing, and Chainsaw Meowth gets trapped in a microwave while hiding in it!

As I try to open the microwave, I notice it has a big red button on top of it. I free Meowth, and then press the big red button.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2013
    The force of the button triggers a Charizards gag reflex which fires a fireball that is so fast fly's through the entire planet and making holes into buildings and killing you in the process creating a fire ball that goes around the planet and reverses time and the world ends.

*Pushes your's truly, the red button*

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • How come I didn't notice this?
    Congratulations! One of your old toys evolved into a Banette, good luck!

*Slowly.............pushes....the red button*
    Spoiler:

Years
  • The new protagonists of B2/W2 are seen carrying the stones containing Reshiram and Zekrom.

Ebony (the boy) has the Dark Stone, which becomes Zekrom.

Ivory (the girl) has the Light Stone, which becomes Reshiram.

Then suddenly N stops the fight and warns the approaching of Kyurem.

*Pushes the red button*

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
    Years
  • The angry Jigglypuff gets exposed to a moon stone, and becomes an angry Wigglytuff that doubleslaps everyone to death (again)!
    Then I rule the world, revive AlexMonroe,and he then becomes my zombie slave!
    MWAHAHAHAHA! *cough, cough*

*I then stare at the button, and press it, even when I WILL regret it*

Last edited:

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    A Magikarp used Hyper Beam on you(haha)!!!!

*Pushes red button*

Back