• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The "Red Gyarados" Discussion Thread

DejitaruShogi

The Scary Girl
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Too bad you can't trade it back a generation, encounter a ditto, let it use transform and then bag yourself a shiny ditto :(
    I miss the tricks in the old games, the new ones aren't glitchy enough for my liking...

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Now what i'm wondering is something competitive about the gyrados. See what most people don't know was that in g/s/c you only get a shiny pokemon when it's IV's were perfect, so actually when you caught red gyrados it was the perfect gyrados bar egg moves. I'm wondering if they will keep the gyrados's(?) IV's the same in the remake, so all you need to do is catch it and teach it the right moves and go straight to battle.

Years
    My sources have given me some screenshots of the game.

Would said source be a certain Mr. Serebii, per chance?

(Believe it or not I OWN Pokemon Heart Gold. If you would like Silver Soul-i dont use it- PM me. I OWN IT EVEN BEFORE THE RELEASE IN JAPAN. Thanks to my sources )

Aha, no you don't.

Here's some info for I have beaten the game:

-The tin tower WILL appear
    -Lugia's Island WILL appear (SS)
    -PokeGear still exists ;)
    -ELM is the professor
    -Suicine, Raikou and Entei are still catchable
    -We WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO KANTO
    -CELEBI IS CATCHABLE(If you want SS pm me an I'll ship it to you. I only play my HG)

All but the last item has been confirmed through Coro Coro scans. The last point is speculative only.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I think it would be nice if Scripts changed depending on the Pokemon following you, But that would require a lot of scripts :p

Back