• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Red Plague

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    (OOC:
    1) Was it really necessary, or a good idea, to make a second acount, just for this RP?
    2) Was the pokemon in the bakery ever mentioned?
    Edit: Bessie the Miltank! WOOT! I win!)

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Anyone think it's odd that Pikachu and Clefairy are considered Basic Pokemon, but Lucario and Togetic aren't? They all evolve from baby Pokemon.
    IC:
    Team Air Masquerade began their trek in Skyline Forest to rescue Amelia Jigglypuff. They trekked through the miles of thick undergrowth, and flew over the fallen logs, with Luno leaving a mark on every other tree.
    "Why are you doing that?" Cottoni asked.
    "I'm marking the trees we've passed so we know when we're going in circles," Luno replied.
    "That's a very good idea, Luno," Cottoni replied.
    Soon, they came to a clearing.
    "Stop! Who goes there!"
    A gang of Cherubis and Burmys appeared. "We are the forest protectors! We protect the forest from intruders like you! We shall fight you!" they said.
    "Wait, we're not intruders. We're a rescue team, and we're here to rescue a Jigglypuff. Please let us pass," Cottoni pleaded, showing her rescue team badge.
    "A Jigglypuff? We know nothing about a Jigglypuff here, but you can pass," the Cherubis and Burmys said in unison, before making a pathway.
    "Thanks for letting us pass," Cottoni replied. Cottoni and Luno continued.

"Help? Is anyone there?"
    Team AirMasquerade heard a faint voice.
    "That could be Amelia!" Luno said, "Now where did it come from?"
    They saw a ball of grass. The voice said help again. It sounded like it was coming from inside the grass ball. Cottoni and Luno teared open the Grass Ball.
    "Thanks for getting me out of there," Amelia Jigglypuff said. Yes, Amelia was inside the grass ball! "Some mysterious Pokemon used Grass Knot on me," Amelia continued. Suddenly, 5 Roselia and a Roserade jumped out of the bushes!
    "That's them!" Amelia said.
    Cottoni and Luno made quick work of the Roselia. The Roserade, however, was different.
    Luno boosted with Calm Mind while Cottoni went straight in with an Aerial Ace, which did quite a lot of damage. Luno used Thunder Wave on Roserade, to Paralyze it, then he used Dark Pulse. Dark Pulse took it down to low HP, but Paralysis didn't kick in. The Roserade used Energy Ball on Luno, taking it out. However, Cottoni used Ice Beam, taking Roserade down for good.
    Team AirMasquerade found three Warp Seeds.
    "Here. Some Warp Seeds to get out," It was none other then the Forest Protectors.
    "Thanks," Cottoni said, before using the Warp Seeds on herself, Luno and Amelia to get away easily. Cottoni and Luno went back to the Guild, while Amelia went home.
    "Look at this! There are some Pokemon waiting to join rescue teams! I think we should add one to our rescue team!" Luno said, looking at a notice.
    "I agree. Which one?" came Cottoni's reply.
    "Maybe that Numel?"
    "OK!"
    "We'd like to add Numel to our rescue team," Team Air Masquerade said to Chansey.
    "Great! That Numel is called Eruption, by the way," Chansey replied.
    "OK!" Where is Eruption?" Luno asked.
    "Just over here," Chansey replied, pointing to a bunch of young Pokemon.

They walked over to the Trainee Pokemon
    "Hey Eruption. Would you like to join our rescue team?" Cottoni and Luno asked the Numel.
    "Would I ever! I'd love to join your rescue team!" Eruption replied. Cottoni, Luno and Eruption signed Eruption up for Team Air Masquerade.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: @Dragonite149: Riolu and Togepi are not baby pokemon. Baby is basically when a pre-evolution is made in a seperate generation from the original. Also, i'm gone for the weekend (as always) so I will not post except maybe tommorow once. And Jasonwolf, the pokemon I want is Batula (but I wanted him to be a client for a mission...is that OK?)
    Edit: Also, if anyone sees those four pokemon in the forest (thought I would rather you don't) they're a Krikizan, Kojondo, Chandera and Doryuuzu, they're my rival team :P)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC: dragonite is right. sorry, but a baby pokemon is any pokemon that is originally availible as an egg. recently they had wild baby pokemon too)

after they had fully initiated Turnibe they checked back at the post tower. there wasn't anything in the mailbox this time, but Pierce had afelling that they should check out the armory again. when they got there the machamp was busy pounding away at something, so Turbine went to a storage box he had reserved. he reached in and took out a magnet.

"whats that for" Raizer asked

"this" Turbine laughed

turbine spun his arms at amazing speed and the magnet began to levitate in front of him. he stopped spinning his arms and the magnet remained levitating while electricity arced from it to turbine and back. he began moving his arms around which let him control it, but it only could go so far.

"we're done here so now what" Turbine asked

"we go train until our next mission" Raizer said

---------------------------------

they all set out for Matro city, but planned to make a few stops along the way at iron crag, green lagoon, and anceint meadow. they packed up alot of supplies and set out on their journey.

"wait!" Raizer said abrutly

"what" Turbine and pierce said in unisine

"i gotta go get something" Raizer turned and ran

he made a mad dash for the library. he hurried to the atrium and shouted for Willow.

"willow... willlow" he yelled

"hmm... what is it... yawn i was just taking a nap" willow groaned

"me, pierce, and another friend of ours are going out on a journey. i was wondering you wanted to come?" Raizer said stumbling over his words

"well... i'll have to rework my schedule, but i think i can make it. just let me get ready" Willow said

suddenly the willow tree in the middle of thhe atrium shined green, and the mysterious willow appeared.

"ok. now just remember i can't leave the atrium for more than three weeks or else the plants may begin to die." Willow warned

"alright we planed to be gone for two" Raizer replied

they left the library and met back up with Pierce and turbine then set out on the journey.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: Realize bulbagarden is completely unreliable. It's a wiki. Meaning any bonehead, including a 5-year-old whom knows nothing, can edit the information. So i'm sorry, you're gonna need something a little stronger than that. And a baby pokemon is not anything available by egg, that would make Snorlax a baby pokemon :P
    I'll have a post up monday...)

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: Just read the link you posted. pokemon.wikia.com
    But even if you did prove to me that they're baby pokemon, I don't think they should be. But who knows how Gamefreak's minds work?
    I think the only way you'll prove it to me is by getting the info from and official site :P)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC: Realize bulbagarden is completely unreliable. It's a wiki. Meaning any bonehead, including a 5-year-old whom knows nothing, can edit the information. So i'm sorry, you're gonna need something a little stronger than that. And a baby pokemon is not anything available by egg, that would make Snorlax a baby pokemon :P
    I'll have a post up monday...)

i didn't say ANYTHING from an egg i said that they are normally only found from an egg.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    And then I plague you all with my powers

Redsaber has plagued you again
    I'm sorry, I just had to post this, I havent seen a thread titled "red plague" in forever :D
    Even though this has nothing to do with that old thing, its still a lil' funny :p

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    they had travelled far in a very short amount of time. they were only about a day away from iron crag. they stopped for the night on a rock covered plain. each took on a specific duty to set up camp. Raizer started the fire, Pierce found water, Willow found shelter, and turbine unpacked their dinner.

Raizer sat extremly close to the fire while Willow stayed away. even though he was practically siting on it he shivered. he held himself tight trying to warm up. as a last resort he used flamethrower on the fire turning their campfire into a pillar of falme.

"guah watch it" Willow yelled as she fell back trying to dodge some sparks.

"s...so... sorry. its just so cold" Raizer mumbled

"well try being more careful next time" Willow turned away from the group and crossed her arms

after eating they all went to sleep. Turbine woke up in the middle of the night and noticed the fire was still burning strong. he walked over to it and found Raizer siting there tending to the flames.

"what are you doing up" Raizer asked before Turbine could ask him

"i... i just kinda woke up" Turbine answered " and what about you"

"i cant sleep its just too cold. i'm a fire type i like it warm" Raizer groaned

"well at least it will be hotter in iron crag" Turbine said trying to make hime feel better

"yeah, but this happens every fall... i might have to leave Gysear town if i can't adapt" Raizer whispered just incase Willow or Pierce was up.

"then I hope you'll find a way to take care of that" Turbine said before retiring to bed.

Nakuzami

Years
    Skyline Forest Rescue: Part 3

(OOC: Yikes! Outsider! *points at redsaber5859*
    @Jasonwolf: And you said "sorry, but a baby pokemon is any pokemon that is originally availible as an egg."
    Also, how did this baby pokemon thing start?)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got to my feet. "Urf...wha?" I looked around, the pokemon was gone. I started to run in the direction she had went. Not very long after I started running, I was in another clearing. This time a pokemon was waiting for me, and he had Psy. "PSY!" I ran in and launched a Flamethrower frome close-range. I grabbed Psy and jumped back.

"Cinder...be careful..." Psy said weakly.

"Don't worry, I'm going to rip his arms off first. Then the legs. Then I'll torture him until he's begging for death and then i'm going to rip his head off." Psy was stunned, he had never heard me so serious...or insane.

"You do that..." Came his reply.

I moved in with Flame Wheel and then launched another close-range Flamethrower. The pokemon cringed and ran. "That...was easy."

"He's half steel-type, he doesn't like fire." Psy explained.

"Oh." Psy walked up to me and we teleported. "Where are we?"

"Deeper in the forest."

"Oh, right. Electrike." I had completely forgotten about the mission at hand. I ran a few feet and the Electrike was in sight. "Here, we're a rescue team! We're here to save you!" I said to him, showing him my badge.

"B-Be c-careful...B-BEHIND YOU!" The pokemon screeched.

"What?!" I turned around and there was a pokemon that resembled a chandelier. I quickly used Dig and attacked the pokemon, sending it back a few feet.

"You shouldn't have done that." The pokemon said before his three companions reappeared.

"Well, hello. I see you've already recovered from me beating you." Came the voice of the female from earlier. "Well, let us introduce ourselves." The woman beckoned to all of her companions. "Kojondo, Kirikizan, Chandera and Doryuuzu. Together we make Team Midnight." The Kojondo turned to me. "However, we will not tell you our names or our intentions. You should be eliminated!" The four pokemon moved in to attack.

To Be Continued...Yet Again...

(OOC: Sorry it was short and kinda rushed =/ the fourth and final part is coming tommorow[: )​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    the group woke up early and headed out towards Iron crag. after walking for a little more than an hour they found it. Iron crag was a gigantic gash in the earth that was so rich in iron it shined, but so little light makes it to the bottom. they started their descent slowly. Raizer took head while Turbine hung back. their little carivan proceeded to the middle level. here pokemon had dug out an expanse of hundreds of tunnels. making their way down the tunnel carefully they reached a large chamber of sorts. here a number of steel type pokemon were gathered. they were seated around tables eating the ore from the stones. Raizer entered the room and all the pokemon regarded him then went back to eating.

"lunch time already?" Turbine said

"down here there's no way to check the time on the sun so they can have lunch whenever they want i guess" Pierce answered

they all walked through the room and looked around at the pokemon again. Raizer walked off and began talking with one of them while the others talked among themeselves. Raizer returned shortly.

"good news. we can do some training here." Raizer said

"and when can we do that?" Turbine asked

"after lunch. they'll take us over to another room to do it" Raizer replieded

the steel types followed through and brought them to a training room where they spared with the guild team.

Nakuzami

Years
    Skyline Forest Rescue: Part 4

Kojondo and Chandera came after me while Kirikizan and Doryuuzu went after Psy. Kojondo came in with Acrobat and Chandera came in with Shadow Ball. I dodged Shadow Ball but landed in Kojondo's path and was hit. Psy was fighting off the other two, having some trouble with the Dark/Steel-type.

Cinder, you have an advantage on these two while I have an advantage against Kojondo. We need to get together and fight side by side. If we do that we should be able to wipe them out fairly fast. Psy was speaking to me through telepathy. I gave him a quick nod and dodged Kojondo's Aura Sphere. I ran in closer to Psy but suddenly stopped and felt myself being lifted into the air.

"Oh no you don't!" Chandera yelled as he levitated me with Psychic. I launched a Flamethrower that hit Kirikizan and sent him flying. Chandera hurled me into the air and hit me with a Shadow Ball. Then Kojondo hit me with a Hi-Jump Kick as I fell. That sent me flying right next to Psy. When I landed next to him I used Flamethrower which hit both Kirikizan and Doryuuzu, knocking Kirikizan out. I ran at Doryuuzu and used Flame Wheel, accompanied by a Confusion from Psy. That sent Doryuuzu flying into a tree. He fell out a few seconds later, unconscious. I turned to see Kojondo falling out of the sky. When she got up from the ground her eyes were glowing purple from Confusion. I ran over to her and slashed at her with Crush Claw. Then Psy finished her off with another Confusion.

"Ruby, Shadow, Digger!" Chandera screamed, shocked at all of his teammates falling. He ran over to all of them and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. "We'll get you!"

The Electrike ran up to me. "Thank you so much! Now, can we return to town?"

"Yes. Of course." I said as I pulled out my explorer badge. I held it up and we instantly teleported back to the guild.

"Thank you again! I'll send you your reward later!" The Electrike yelled as he ran out.

"Hectic day." I sighed as I plopped down on the ground.

(OOC: Sorry it was so short...)

Blazeeken

It ain't over!
    Years
    A torchic entered the city, and two or three pokémon was infected by one wild Pokabu. At same time, the team Wings entered the city. Team wings is composed by Swanna, Kenhorou and Emonga, two minutes later, they recruites the Pokabu.

(Some minutes later, Team Wings explain to Pokabu, that they're infected too. And they objective and of COPI [Central Of Pokémon Infected] is infect all the Pokémon in the World, Pokabu join with Tsutaja and Mijumaru, forming Team Isshu)

The Torchic walks along the city, when Team Isshu tries to attack him, the Torchic is rescued by Chikorita and Squirtle, and they're make the Team Young Stars. The two teams have one battle. Team Isshu lost and in the last moment, Pokabu attacks Torchic, but Chikorita launch the Protect TM and Torchic uses it, and escape from be infected. Team Isshu turned Red, but they don't have sufficient energy to keep on and they Die and didn't attack anyone. Team Young Stars goes search a vaccine.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC:
    Hey, who is this guy^? Did he sign up?

If not: You have to sign up for RP's to post in them. Read the rules of the website please. And keep in mind this doesn't just go for this website...

If so: In brutal honesty, that wasn't a very good post. Your facts on the RP seem all wrong and there is absolutely no detail. There is a difference between rushing and not even trying at all.)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    raizer and his team were brought to a large dome like room. here a group of steel pokemon were training. a beldum used psychic and threw an aron into the wall. a roar of applause rose up. pokemon were cheering for the beldum.

"oh yeah zero and eight" the beldum yelled

"lets see if we can make it one and eight" Raizer said as he stepped onto the battlefield

"lets go" the beldum laughed

the group backed off and the two faced each other ready to fight.

(OOC: THE BATTLE WILL BE IN THE NEXT POST VERY VERY BIG)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Raizer stood breathing slowly with a wicked smirk on his face. he was as confident as possible. steel types being weak to fire type attacks he had figurred the battle wouldn't last long.

The beldum known as Rex stood at the other side of the feild just as confident. he had no fear in facing the outsider. he had no fear in any fight. he learned that showing fear in a fight a be your downfall the hardest way possible. now he had cut off all his emotions as he began the battle.

Rex blasted Raizer with an overwhelming psychic throwing him against the wall. Raizer struggled already. when he had crashed his knee had locked and took the brunt of the impact, but he fought to his feet and launched a barrage of flamethrowers. Rex corkscrewed around the row of flame and attempted to zen headbutt Raizer, but he had already hoped for some close combat. he stopped the flamethrower and mega kicked the beldum into the ground diverting the force of the blow into the solid rock. Rex pulled himself out of the stone floor and retreated to the other side of the feild. both pokemon began to try and catch their breath as they took a mutual ceasefire.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: It seems me, Nakuzami and Jasonwolf have taken over this roleplay!

IC:
    When Cottoni and Luno had got back from the mission, they decided to train. But where would they train?
    "Let's train at Eternal Lake, Luno!" Cottoni exclaimed.
    "Great idea. Let's go there!" Luno replied. With Eruption the Numel, they ran over to Abby the Abra, the teleporter.
    "Abby, can you Teleport us to Eternal Lake please? Me, Eruption, and Cottoni?" Luno asked.
    "Sure thing!" Abby replied. Then, Team Air Masquerade turned white and disintrigated into energy. After that, they reappeared at Eternal Lake. Immediately, Cottoni flew of towards the tallest oak tree. There was a feather shaped hole in it.
    "I knew this was the right tree," Cottoni said, before inserting her feather in the hole. The silver-coloured feather, which glistened in the sun, fitted perfectly in the hole.
    "Rainbow... please give me a sign you have been infected yet," Cottoni said, with tears in her eyes. A majestic bird flew over them.
    "Thanks Rainbow," Cottoni said.
    "Can we train yet, Cottoni?" Luno asked. Cottoni nodded, then flew into the lake. In the waer, she Aerial Aced some Magikarps, and Ice Beamed some Tentacools. Then she flew out of the water, and launced a Pursuit on a Slowpoke.
    "Come on guys, this is fun!" Cottoni exclaimed.
    "I'll think I'll stay out of the water for now," Eruption sighed, before Luno plummetted into the water. He Dark Pulsed some Dratinis.

OOC: Cottoni will have a connection with the mascot of HeartGold. Is this OK yet, since one of Jasonwolf's characters has a connection to Celebi.

Back