• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Red Plague

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC; i already was the head of the RP i made it)

Raizer cringed as his leg buckled. Rex flouted laughing as he saw his foe in pain, but it was short lived. a massive headache rang out in his head. now the battle was all about who could hold on longest. both started strong, but Raizer had one trick left up his sleeve. he let himself fall to the floor,but wouldn't conseed. he pulled an oran berry out of his belt ate it then pulled his litteral secret weapon out. he put on the sharp gloves and ran up to Rex and just punched him using i move he didn't know. Rex was knocked into the ceiling and a number of stones fell down around them. Rex falling back to the floor muttered to himself.

"i'd say thats one and zero for me now" Raizer said helping the beldum up

"i'd have to agree good match" Rex said shaking the dusty pebbles of himself

"hay whats that" Raizer blurted

he walked over to a mysterious red stone and picked it up.

"oh thats just some junk. we find them all the time when we mine out the metal ores. they don't do anything" Rex explained

the rock began pulsing with heat and light.

"it doesn't look like its not doing anything" Raizer said

the light enveloped Raizer and he began to glow. his form altered and the glow faded. a confident combuskin stood where Raizer had been with his old "says-everything smirk".

"now this ain't nothing" Raizer in his new amazing form.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "So what was that move" Rex asked

"not sure, but hey i'm not complaining" Raizer replied

"yeah that was a good match and i like your style. if you ever need a steel type come find me. i'll be practicing until we can have a rematch" Rex said

"good to know i'll get to beat you all over again" Raizer laughed

"we should get going" Pierce joined in

"alright, we'll visit next time we're in the neighborhood" Raizer said as they left the room

once they had exited the caves pierce took out his map again and pointed to a specific spot.

"we'll have to reach here by nightfall if we want to keep on time" Pierce explained

"then let's get going" Turbine buzzed

the group trudged back out of Iron Crag and headed south.

Back