• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Red Plague

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Soon after Breaker had sat down he and Atma got a good look at the pokemon that was standing infront of the other two young one and saw a Scyther, darker in coloration and with a scar.

-Well that looks to be a seasoned explorer just look at that scar on his eye- said Breaker as he was admiring the scyther not really listening to what he was telling the other two pokemon

-Yeah looks cool, i wonder if all the other guild members have scars and battle marks like he does, but he sure does look intimidating- Atma said as she lay down next to Breaker

Then just as suddenly as the scyther was talking with the other pokemon he dissapeared and for a second Atma and Breaker lost complete sight of him. Then with out warning he appeared right infront of them, startling them and causing Breaker to fall backwards.

"hello i see the word got around" the scyther said looking down at the pokemon

-Gezze you almost gave me a heart attack with that little stunt- Breaker said as he was glaring at the seasoned explorer -What you want to pick a fight ill gladly take you on- Breaker was now almost on full gear and ready to lounge

Atma managed to jump on top of Breaker just before he lounged slaming him to the ground, sighing she then looked up to the scyther with a questioning look.

-Sorry about that he thends to have a short fuse at times but he doesnt mean much harm- With those words Breaker shot Atma a look trying to get her off him
    -Ill move when you have calmed down, besides you know we are here for more important things than you picking fights with the guild members- Atma just smiled at Breaker and then proceded to look directly at the scyther.

-you said the word got around but that means you know why we came here and id like to know how you know... so care to give us an explanation?- Atma said while moving a bit to take a good look at the other two pokemon infront of them

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Darkento looked around at the recruits. "best if we do it inside"

Darkento lead the pokemon inside. he brought them to a large office. he sat them down.

"i'm guessing you heard someone tell you to come" darkento had his back turned to the pokemon

Raizer had been looking down ever since they had been brought in. Darkento was going over guild rules and other things, but Raizer had payed much attention. when he finished Raizer walked out, but pierce stayed and asked some questions. Raizer headed outside of the guild.

"i thought this was finally my special chance, guess not." he thought about how darkento said that there were numerous others who were called.

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Darkento looked around at the recruits. "best if we do it inside"

After a little bit after the scyther had started to go back into the guild Atma finaly got off Breaker and motioned him to follow her inside

-Come on short fuse lets not miss the chance to become explorers with your rage fits all right- Atma said smiling at Breaker who just nooded and scofed up a bit, which in turn earned a small bite on the hand from Atma

-Hey why you did that for, it hurts you know- Breaker said while licking his hand while Atma just laughed softly

-Thats the whole idea you know and it was a payback for almost picking a fight with a guild member, now lets go before they leave us behind- Atma said while starting to walk with Breaker following close behind

They were brought to a large office and told to sit down then the Scyther who said his name was Darkento started to talk about the guild, its rules and some other stuff including a small mention to the voices they were hearing.

While Atma seemed to be listening closely to what Darkento said, Breaker was mostly spacing out looking around the room and taking ocasional glances to the other young pokemon there as well as some of the pokemon that passes near the room. After Darkento was done talking Breaker saw one of the other pokemon leave the room but didnt tough much of it.

After a bit of more looking around he decided, since Atma is best at talking with others, to leave it to her to get them registered and he went off to wonder around the guild for a bit

-Wow this place doesnt look like it but its actually pretty huge and filled with a lot of strong looking pokemon- Breaker said as he was roaming around with a grin on his face and the tough of actually getting to compete with some of these guys someday

After a while of walking around he saw the young pokemon who left the room a while ago just outside of the guild so he decided to go near him
    -Hey there whats up, you look somewhat down- Breaker said bluntly as it was common for him, and with out waiting for an answer he said -Shouldnt you be ... i dont know more exited? i mean you are about to become an explorer arent you, and you are here with your face down- Breaker was being a bit too blunt but he couldnt help it or noticed it since it was his normal way of being.

After saying that he started to walk away and decided to head back to the office to see if Atma had allready filled all the boring paperwork

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Cottoni and Luno were flying through the forest near Eternal Lake when they saw a notice on a tree. ''Let's go check it out," said Cottoni, before she raced off to get a closer look. "Hey Luno, the notice says that tthe guild's recruiting new Pokemon, and I think we should join. You know, something called us to help it the other day, and if we join, we might be able to help it," Cottoni shouted to Luno.
    ''I agree,we better go before all the spots are taken,'' came Luno's reply. The Flying Types flew through the forest, all the way to the guild.
    ''You think we're late?" Luno asked Cottoni.
    "We might be, but better late then never,'' Cottoni replied. They entered the guild. They did all the paperwork together, and they hoped they were good enough to be accepted. As luck turned out, they were accepted.
    ((OOC: Is this post long enough? Should I do some more things in the post?))

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    ooc// Seeing as there isn't an OOC thread yet I thought I would post the note here. I will delete it when I post my first post. I just wanted to let you know that I have finished my SU.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Pierce cam out a little while later. "whats wrong" he asked with a hint of confusion

"i... i just thought that... you know this time..." Raizer spoke quiety and stumbled over his words

"oh i know... that was alot for you to handle" Pierce said drawing back

"i'm going home feel free to stay and you can sign me up if you want" Raizer turned his back to his friend

"i'll do that then" Pierce turned and walked back inside

Raizer took of at a slow pace. he walked as though he may trip any second. his confidence had been shattered. he continued on way past his house and found his way to the old town library. inside he greated the librarian, Psyche, and headed off to the fiction. he pulled out a random assortment of books in a random order. the bookcase slide back and revealed a tunnel. he walked inside and took a lanturn of the wall. he lit it and the bookcase closed itself. Raizer didn't even flinch when the bookcase slamed into place. he continued down the dark tunnel and placed the books in a little alcove. this opened a second door. he exited the tunnel and was bathed in light. he walked slowly into a glass roofed atrium. he hopped to a little island in the middle of the room and sat down bellow a willow that had grown up there alone.

"hello willow" Raizer said in a melancolie tone

no one responded

'"i'm not sure what to do" Raizer spoke to the tree as if it was responding

"i need to know what to do" Raizer turned and looked up at the tree. "well... answer me...willow aren't you there"

the tree remained still and lifeless

"and now you've deserted me... well i don't need you" raizer headbutted the tree

a small leather bound book fell from its branches. Raizer picked it up and flipped through it. the book must have belonged to a previous guild member. it told of great adventures amazing stories. the last few pages were blank. Raizer flipped back to the front and read the owners name, Jack Blaze. it seemed familiar, but Raizer didn't care. it was a sign to him. he turned around and ran to the door. he turned back and looked at the tree.

"i'm sorry i doubted you willow" Raizer said

"don't worry we all lose faith once" said a voice from nowhere

Raizer ducked into the tunnel and headed back to the giuld.

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
    (OOC: Exactly, how do we get into the guild?)

Three frenzied Treecko jump out of their tree. Dash quickly uses gust to knock them out, but one still pursues. Fresh then uses bide. The frenzied Treecko uses pound on Fresh repeatedly. After a while, Fresh emits an explosion; his bide attack, knocking out the Treecko. "That's strange... I thought we were the only two out here... most of the Pokemon of the forest are usually incognito in the cold season" Dash wondered. "Let's get a diagnosis" Fresh suggested.

The two walk in the forest until they reach a large hut shaped like a Chansey. They enter, and leave the bodies there. After a few moments, the doctor tells them they have a rare new disease known as the red plague...

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (ooc: the guild is in Gysear town. its in the south west side. beyond the old section of town.)

Raizer ran back to the guild. he found Pierce sitting on the front step.

"i'm ready lets do this" Raizer said

"good sign here" Pierce handed him alot of papers

Raizer took them in great expectations.

(ooc: this is mostly for OOC today. first of all i'm going to post some maps on the OOC thread when its up. 2nd i would like it if you designate a single legendary to your team. subtley work it into your history. it helps create a mystery for the other readers to figure out. 3rd i'm very happy with what you guys have done so far, but its my personal prefeance to have longer posts, BUT don't think you have to change on my behalf.)

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    After Breaker returned to the large room he found Atma talking with Darkento but noticed the other pokemon was no where to be seen so he steped forward and kidnly interrupted their conversation (its Breaker so he basically butted in =P)

-Hey Atma how did the registration went??- Breaker asked her a bit impacient

-Ohh you found your way back safely i tough you had gotten yourself lost, just like when we first arrived to town remember?- Atama told him with a smile on her face - And yeah the registration went ok i just need you to sign a few things and for us to decide the team name- Atma handed him a ton of papers to which Breaker was left to fill in while she continued to talk with Darkento

Breaker wasnt much for doing all this paper work but the tough that in the end they would be getting what they wanted, the reason to comming to a town with a guild so renowed, forming an exploration team so he went ahead and began filling all the stuff.

After a while he said he was done and Darkento took the papers and began checking them, after a little while Darkento looked up to the two youngsters smiled and said
    -All right everything seems to be in order now all we need is your team name and i can oficially wellcome you to the guild as rookies- Darkento smiled while telling them this which made the two younglings smile and jump with exitement

-All right then so im guessing we are going with the name we picked when we first started to consider making this right Breaker?- Atma asked almost impatient which was actually rare for her
    -You bet we will, we have more than one reason to have picked that name, besides it represents what we are...- After pausing a bit to gather his toughts Breaker continued -And it also represents what we want to find, along with some answers for ourselves- Breaker was unusualy looking calm and very serious

Darkento was impresed by how this simple fact that was the team name seemed to hold a very deep and special meaning to both young pokemon and smiled at them
    -So then your team name will be??- He was almost as exited as they were so he laughed to himself and tough *When was the last time i was exited for some else registering to the guild... and not just for them im really looking forward to see what the other teams will bring when they show up and how they all will grow*

Both Atma and Breaker looked at each other then smilled and in one voice they said their chosen name -We are going to be Team Sleeping Dragons- They both smiled and waited axiously for Darkento`s reaction

Darkento smiled and with out much messing around said -All right from this day forward ill recognice you as an Explorer Team from this guild under the name Sleeping Dragons, i guess its time now to hand you this- He proceded to take out two badges which they both recogniced as an explorer team badge, but the color was diferent from what they had seen on some teams.

-Yeah we did it we are oficially a team now, with these badges now we can begin our own adventure and leave our names in the world- Breaker was so exited that he failed to notice the badge changing color as soon as he took it.

Atma on the other hand noticed this fairly fast but really didnt bothered her much, she proceded to look at Breaker and smilled at him -Yeah we did it Breaker, and you start acting like a little kid in a candy store the moment we get our badges- She said with a giggle to which Breaker went red as the lower part of an Electrodo or reder (if that was posible). -Why dont oyu take a look at your badge and you will see something cool- With these last words Breaker took a good look at his badge and noticed it was now a pale cool blue color with a dark grayish coloration on it.

-Wow how... why... when???-Breaker couldnt make out many words and darkanto laughed at this then started to explain a bit

-The Badges are a reflection of your souls and are kinda linked with the legendary pokemon who roam this planet and that have a great influenceover certain types so your badge changing color just represents that-
    With that explanation Breaker and Atma were now really interesting and they both said at once -SO TO WHICH POKEMON OUR BADGE ARE LINKED!!??- They asked with entusiasm

-Well it would be so easy to just tell you but isnt this what you wanted a life of adventure??- Darkento looked at both pokemon before continuing -Make it another part of your adventure to find this pokemon and earn his/her respect, trust, friendship and in doing so knowledge. But be warned that is not an easy task, to meet a legendary pokemon, many explorer teams can go their entire lifes with out so much as a glimpse of one much less the one they are linked to... So are you two ready to take on this challenge?- Darkento looked at them with a serious almost intimidating face.

Both young pokemon were speechless for a little while but after a bit Breaker atitude changed like if something was driving him, his face was showing determination and a wish for this adventure to begin sooner that it was going to; Atma relaxed and then she too changed her attitude to one of resolve and confidence as they both exclamed
    -We are going to do it, we wont be just another team to pass trough the halls of the guild, well be the very best and well take any request no mather what in order to make that a reality- Both pokemon were fired up about the great adventure that awaited them but also knew of all the dangers.

Darkento saw how determined they were and smiled while thinking *Sure its good to have a team with so much spirit and i know the others are going to be just like this* After a little while he just looked at the younglings and finaly said
    -Well then you two better go rest for today cause tomorrow your work begins so lets go at it and get plenty of rest... if you can, now if you excuse me i have some other mathers to athend to, you are free to search the guild before going to rest after all you are now a part of it- And with those words Darkento went on his way deeper into the guild

Atma and Breaker were still fired up but knew that resting was the best thing they could do so they decided to head out in search for a good place to pass the night how they liked it best, outdoors. After some looking they found a patch of long grass with the shade of a tree over it and they settleded for the rest of the day just talking about everything.

-Tomorrow we start our adventure and im sure it willbe a great one- Breaker said laying down on his back half dozing off.
    -Yeah lets work as much as we can but lets not forget that we have to enjoy life all right Breaker- Atma went to lay down next to Breaker who seemed almost asleep by now
    -Yeah i know Atma, we are still kids we dont need to rushm we have all our lives ahead. Well lets call it a night shall we, rest Atma- And with that Breaker fell into a deep slumber
    -Night Breaker- To which Atma followed soon enough

(OOC: hehehe well i guess i kinda went a bit overboard on this one hehe =P oh btw id like your opinion on the badge thing since it just came to mind wheni read your comment to work designating a legendary pokemon, well see you all on the next post hehe =P)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    The Taillow were diving towards us. Psy stopped them in their tracks with confusion. "Come on, while they can't move!" Psy urged. We both started running as fast as we could.

"Wait!" I jumped and landed on Psy's head, pushing him down. "Why don't we just teleport?"

"Care to specify a location?" Came the muffled voice through the dirt.

"Umm...nearest town?"

"OK..." We both disappeared into a flash of light. When we reappeared, we were in a town. Gysear Town.

-----​

"What's that?" I asked, looking at a little poster on a pole. "The guild is recruiting? Wait, shouldn't guilds always be recruiting?" I picked up the poster.

"I don't know."

"You wanna join? It would be fun and they might help us find the source of that voice." I asked Psy, pausing and giving him an innocent look.

"...Fine..." Came his not so enthusiastic reply.

"Yay!" I spun around and ran down the road, towards the guild.

-----​

When we got up to the guild, we knocked on the large doors.​

"That's a little overdoing it." Psy said, gazing at the large doors.​

"Eh...kinda." I said as the large doors opened. There was a Scyther there.​

"Welcome, come on in." The Scyther said, waving his scythe into the guild.​

"OK!" I said and ran in. The Scyther was explaining something to other people here to be recruited. Psy repeated everything he said through telepathy, knowing I wasn't listening.​

After the Scyther was done explaining Psy went to get us registered.​

-----​

"OK, so we are pretty much done with the registration. We just need a team name..."​

"Darkfire!" I almost yelled and fell back.​

"OK..." Psy walked away and reappeared a minute later. He handed me my explorer badge. "So apparently these are linked to legendary pokemon." He explained.​

"It looks like a cookie!" I said, completely oblivious to Psy. I put the end of the badge in my mouth and started nibbling on it.​

"Um...uh, Cinder...? Oh, nevermind..." Psy said knowing he wouldn't get through.​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC: the idea is good by itself, but the legendary pokemon was supposed to be somewhat was secret close to your heart [hint hint willow is going to be a legendary] second Darkento is an old pokemon, he is very in tune with the universe and talks very seriuosly. he is a very soleem guy. he's been through some terrible tough events. also i had planed on something in this post to be a gift from the guild.)

Raizer and Pierce ran into the guild and submitted the paper work. after it was reveiwed they ran back towards the exit.

"so now what do we do?" Pierce asked

"we find a mission." Raizer replied running ahead of Pierce

they headed over to the guild's post tower. here hundreds of flying pokemon collected and deposited mail. Raizer found their newly assigned post slot and opened it up. inside were two packages one for both new members. they brought them back to Raizer's house and opened them up. inside were some seeds, berries, and other standerd issue gear. at the bottom was a special letter. Raizer took it out and read it.

"dear new recruit" he read aoud " we are honored to have you join our prestigous guild. we ask that you bring this to the guild armory and collect your perviously asigned Kysoire, spirit item. this will be your specific advantage when adventuring. sincerly Piper the Pigeot."

-------------------------------

they returned to the guild once again. Raizer was begining to get tired. they headed nto the guild's armory and shop. there they were greeted by a muscular machamp. he asked their names and haned them to objects wrapped in brown paper. he told them to open them up right away. Raizer ripped the paper clean off while Pierce prodded his with a claw. Raizer had received a glove like item. it slid onto his hand and had a sharp shovel at the end. Pierce received a pair of goggles that let him see heat. when he put them on he was somewhat blinded by the hundred degree torchic standing next to him. they thanked the machamp and walked back to the post tower. there they found a single letter adressed to them.

"help i need help fast i'm lost in skyline forest. signed Rebecca budew."

they didn't even think once. they headed off towards the skyline forest.

(OOC: if you dont understand what i'm saying i'll try to explain once the OOC thread is up. im also sorry if i have been too controlling and wish to apologize. if you have any disptes with me please send me a PM with them in it.)

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    DM message 2

There has been a recent outbreak of activity in Skyline Forest. many pokemon have become active in the area.

"you have taken the first step there is no turning back" the voice rings out again.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: I am now color coded. Red=Cinder Purple=Psy)

"Cinder...? Cinder! CINDER!" Psy was trying to get my attention, but I was still oblivious. Psy sighed. "Cinder! Pay attention!" Still no reaction. Psy was getting really annoyed so he levitated me about a foot in the air and dropped me. As I fell, I dropped my badge.

"No! My cookie!" I ran over and picked up my badge. "My cookie!" I hissed at Psy while holding it away with both hands. I then noticed it got some dirt on it. "No! Cooooooooookiiie! You shall be avenged my cookie!"

"You're so...weird." Psy grabbed me by the fur on my neck and dragged me to the Post Tower.

"Oh look, it comes right off." I said as I rubbed the dirt off of the badge. "Eew! It's changing colors! I don't want a cookie that turns gross colors!" I stuffed the badge into my fur. "Stupid badge..." I mumbled.

"Wow, you actually knew it was a badge..." Psy mumbled back and I failed to hear him. "Here." Psy stopped in front of the Post Slot we were assigned to.

"Oh look. You've got mail!"

Psy reached in and grabbed the items inside. Two packages. He opened them up and we both looked inside. "Standard items." Came Psy's voice.

"Oooh!" I said as I dug through the contents. When I got to the bottom, I gasped. "A COOKIE! They know me so well. I think i'm gonna cry!"

"They really gave you a cookie?" Psy sighed again and smacked himself in the face. "Well, let's see what's at the bottom of mine." Psy dug to the bottom and pulled out an envelope. He opened it and began reading the paper inside.

"Hey! Why do you get the important stuff?" I cried.

"Shh! I'm reading..." Psy scanned the paper in his hand. "Let's go!"

"Wh-where?" Psy didn't turn around, he just headed to the Armory/Shop. "Psy! Wait up!" I ran to catch up with Psy. We entered the armory and were greeted by a Machamp. He asked our names, handed us two more packages and told us to open them. "Whoa, deep voice. Make it higher with this!" I pulled out a balloon and let it float up to the Machamp.

"Wh-where did you get that?!" Psy questioned, clearly confused. "Uh...um, nevermind, I don't even want to know."

"Are you sure? Wait, what are you thinking?"

"N-Nothing!" Psy said and then changed the subject. "Let's open these!" He held up his package and ripped it open. Inside was a black scarf. When he put it on, it amplified his psychic powers.

"Ooh! Ooh! Mine now!" I ripped my package open and pulled out a necklace with a diamond attached. "Eew...so girly." I put it on and it turned red. "No! No more colors!"

The Machamp spoke up. "It changes colors depending on your mood and battle style. It also amplifies certain things."

"Like what?"

"You'll have to find out."

"Let's go Psy." I ran towards the Post Tower and pulled out a letter. "Dear explorers, HELP! I'm stuck! I'm in the deepest part of Skyline forest! There's some really scary pokemon running around! I will give a reward to whoever can save me! Please, come quick! Signed Sparky the Electrike." I finished reading the mail and paused for a moment. "Why would an Electrike be stuck in a place like Skyline Forest?"

"I don't know, but let's go." Psy grabbed me and teleported us to the entrance of the Forest.

"Why didn't you just teleport us to the deepest part?"

"Can't. It's a mystery dungeon..."

"Oh...guess we start from scratch."

"Yup."

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    (OCC: Sorry bout not posting...I didn't know my characters were accepted.)

"You have taken the first step. There's no turning back now." a spiritual voice ringed into Kobora's head. "Huh? Who was that?" Kobora thought while waking up from a long sleep in Skyline Forest. "Wait a sec, how'd I get to the midway point of Skyline Forest in the first place? Another thing...where's Flare?" Kobora thought.

Nakuzami

Years
    Skyline Forest Rescue: Part 1

"You have taken the first step. There's no turning back now."

"There's that voice again..." I said, a little freaked out.

We headed into the forest entrance. Inside it became darker with the trees blocking out the sun. "How deep does this forest go?" I asked while looking around.

"Dunno. I'd say a while though." We kept walking. After a little while we came to a clearing where the sun came through. "Odd. Did you see any pokemon while we walked up here?"

"No." I looked around. The place seemed deserted, as if all the pokemon in the forest just disappeared. "Very odd." I paused and listened for a moment. I heard some leaves rustling and turned in its direction. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Psy turned to me and it happened again, this time I saw it, so did Psy.

"That. In the bushes over there. Guess that means some pokemon are still around."

Psy took a step back. "Or, everything else was scared away by this thing." Right after Psy said that, it jumped out.

"Psy!" The figure sped past me, throwing me a few feet. It ran over to Psy and carried him away, Psy was unable to counter it. It carried him deeper into the forest, very quickly.

I ran after them. "Psy! Psy! PSY!" I started yelling in the direction the pokemon had gone. After a little running, I was beginning to get tired but was not slowing down. I came to a spot where the path went down pretty steep. It turned and went through a tunnel in the ground that ran under the upper part of the path I was just on. The tunnel was where the pokemon reappeared. Or at least I thought it was the same pokemon. With the absence of Psy and the silhouette of the pokemon looking different, it must have been a different pokemon. They have a whole group. This isn't good. This must be what the Electrike meant by 'really scary pokemon running around.' The new figure sprinted in my direction and wrecked the tunnel at the same time. It attacked me, throwing me up against the tunnel wall. Then it spun out the entrance and caused a cave-in. I was trapped in the tunnel. "Ugh." I got back up to my feet. "A cave-in? Well, here's one solution." I used dig and started tunneling my way out of the tunnel.

To Be Continued...

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: I'm only colour coded for PMD Justice now.
    IC:
    "You have taken the first step. There's no turning back now..."
    "Luno? Didyou hear that? It's the voice from before," Cottoni asked as soon as she heard the noise.
    "Yeah, I did hear it," Luno replied.
    "I think we should check our mail out,"
    "O.K!" Luno replied. Cottoni and Luno went to check their mailbox. Inside was a parcel. Cottoni and Luno opened the parcel. Inside was some berries, a couple of Iron Thorns, a rescue team badge, and a letter. Then, after team AirMasquerade had read the letter, they went off to the armoury. When they got to the armoury, a Machamp asked them "What's your rescue team name?"
    "We're team AirMasquerade!" Cottoni and Luno replied in unison.
    "Team AirMasquerade, hmm? I think I've got a package for you, here it is!" the Machamp replied, giving them a brown package each. Cottoni ripped her package open, but Luno nudged it about. Cottoni found a band to put on her wing in her parcel, before yelling "Luno, open your package already!" Luno opened his parcel. He found a red baseball cap, and when he put it on, it felt normal.
    "Try pushing that button on the front!" Cottoni yelled. Luno pushed the button, and he became cloaked in a forcefield, unable to hear anything from outside, and he could let anyone in, and keep anyone out.
    "Your cap is cool, but what does my bracelet do? There's no button on it," Cottoni asked Luno.
    "There are some slots in it. Maybe the slots are for storing things?" Luno thought out loud.
    "Good idea Luno!" Cottoni replied. She tried putting an Iron Thorn in one of the slots. It fitted perfectly!
    "OK, now we know what our presents do, we better head to the post tower," Luno said. The two headed to the post tower and pulled out a random letter.
    It read: 'Please help me! I'm stuck in Skyline Forest and there's a gang of mysterious Pokemon holding me in there! Help needed fast, so please come quick.
    Signed Amelia Jigglypuff.'
    "Quick Cottoni, we better go there!" Luno said, but Cotoni wasn't listening. She was looking at a feather. "What's that, Cottoni? Luno asked.
    "It's nothing. Don't worry!" Cottoni replied, trying to cover up the truth.
    "OK. Can we go to Skyline Forest now? There's a Pokemon that needs rescueing!" Luno replied.
    Team AirMasquerade headed off towards Skyline Forest.
    TBC...

Nakuzami

Years
    Skyline Forest Rescue: Part 2

What was that thing? You don't see many big, fast, spinning pokemon that can cause cave-ins. And why did they grab Psy? Well, whatever the reason, they are going down! My diamond started to glow bright red, corresponding with my anger. But how do I plan to take them down? They must be really, really strong and there's no telling how many of them there are. I reached the outside of the tunnel and began to sprint. It helped that I was using Quick Attack the entire time I was running. As I was running, four boulders fell out of the air, two landed on each side of me. Then a bunch of walls made of dirt filled up the remaining holes I could escape through. They really don't want me to catch up to them...but why? The creature reappeared, still cloaked in black so I could not see it. But then my diamond glowed white and the creature was revealed. It's a giant mole...never seen a pokemon like that before...

The creature began to speak. "How did you unveil me?"

"I...don't know. But why should I be answering your questions? Where's my friend!" I screamed at the creature, completely engulfed by rage.

"You won't be seeing him anytime soon!" The creature jumped in the air and started spinning towards me, claws outstretched.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!" The flame on my back exploded, sending blue fire evreywhere. It even reached the trees, causing a forest fire. I rushed towards the other pokemon, head on. The diamond around my neck glowed red so brightly now, it almost blinded me. If I wasn't already blinded by rage, it might have made me stop. The other pokemon however, got full force of the glow. He shrieked in pain, immediately stopped spinning and fell to the ground. The diamond started to glow even brighter, so bright it seemed as if it was going to explode. Then I let loose an attack I had no idea I could use-Eruption. Fire went everywhere, burning the other pokemon extremely badly.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" The other pokemon screamed and then disappeared underground, no doubt to rejoin his friends.

I'm not the one who will pay. Then somehow, all the flames I had let loose, including the ones on the still burning trees, returned to my diamond. I felt all the energy I had used in that attack return to me. The area seemed as if flames had never touched it, there wasn't even smoke. Not a single blade of grass was gone. Neat item. Too bad there's no time to admire it now. I jumped towrds one of the boulders and used dig, going right through it. When I got back onto the path, I began sprinting with Quick Attack again.

~~~~~​

After a short minute or two, I could sense a pokemon paralell to me in the forest. Another one. I skidded to a stop. "Why don't you come out?!"

"Oh, honey. Do you think i'm a fool? I saw you take out my friend back there. And i'm not one so reckless. I know not to underestimate you." The pokemon came out. It was a girl, she was some sort of purple pokemon. "But my heart tells me to fight!" The pokemon grinned and took a battle stance.

A fighting-type? Well, no matter. I should make quick work of this. I grinned too, and let loose a ring of blue flames that became the barrier for our battle field.

"Don't get cocky young one, that could be your downfall."

"There. Is. No way. I will lose. To the likes of you!" I jumped at the other pokemon, poised to kill. She simply moved out of the way and dodged me. But while I was still in air, she grabbed me and threw me up. When I fell back down, she moved her leg and smashed me into the ground when I was already only a foot away from it. Then she leaned into me and whispered. "Told you." Then the flames that marked our battle field disappeared and she walked away.

To Be Continued...Again....​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    skyline forest had grown far above the town. Raizer often looked down as they hiked up the cliff like hill that surrounded the forest.

"how far do you think it is?" Raizer asked

"far to what" Pierce asked back

"*gulp* the bottom" Raizer studderd

"dont tell me your afraid of hights" Pierce asked turning around

"no its just... i've never been this high before" Raizer answered shaking his head

they continued to the tree line. here they stopped and ate a quick lunch before they continued. once they were refreshed Pierce took a map out of his bag.

"whats with the map?" Raizer insisted

"well do you want to get lost in there" Pierce pointed to the trees

"no, good point" Raizer said

Pierce mapped out a route to easily get to the location specified in the letter. he then rolled up the map and put it back in his bag. they entered the forest slowly warry of its silence. it continued like this for some time. all Raizer and Pierce could hear were their own footsteps.

Pierce put on his googles and surveyed the area. nothing. they continued without a word. they were happy when they reached somewhere close to where they hoped to find the budew. the budew, Rebecca, had described a clearing in the forest which pierce had somehow found on the map.

they both stepped into the clearing and found Rebecca pacing back and forth franticly.

"excuse me." Raizer asked

"gaaaah! oh... oh my gosh im so sorry. are you the guild team?" Rebecca shouted

"yes mam." Raizer replied

"thank goodness this place is horrifiying" Rebecca whimpered

"hmm... doesn't look to bad to me" Pierce mentioned

"thats because those rotton pokemon aren't here. they chased me until i got lost." Rebecca said vengfully

"well you can go home safetly now" Raizer said

Raizer walked over to the budew and pulled out a warp seed.

"here. use this to get beck out" Raizer said handing her the seed

"thank you very much. i'll repay you if i can later" she nodded and used the seed.

"well our first satisfied customer" Raizer said

"you know you say well alot" Pierce mumbled

suddenly they heard the grass rustle. they turned to the source of the noise and two pokemon jumped out at them. two sunfloras stood in front of them ith scowling faces.

"what are you doing in our clearing?" one of the sunfloras asked with a gruff voice

"nothing just leaving" Pierce answered

"i dont think so" said the other sunflora

"well i do..." Raizer stepped forward " and i also think this will hurt"

he blasted them with ember knocking them back into the bushes. Raizer and Pierce used two more warp seeds and made a quick get away.

the seeds warped them back to the guild. here they reported the completion of their mission and were escorted to the trainee room by a very perky Chansey.

"here is where all lone recruits go so they can join a team." said the chansey in a joyful tone

"so why are we here" Raizer said losing the seriousness he had on the mission

"oh boy" Pierce sighed "will you ever listen. she said that these pokemon need teams aka us"

"ok so who do we pick." raizer looked around the room

"you can chose from these pokemon. they're the only ones currently ready for a team, but don't worry we get lots of new recruits all the time" the chansey spoke in the same peppy tone and handed them a list of pokemon.

(OOC: posting trainee list soon. also i may make a new account for the DM so that i can have sepperate posts. its just easier that way.)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    trainee roster (yes its me as a new acount)

TRANEE ROSTER 11/4/10

pokemon

shellder
    togepi
    elekid
    numel
    squirtle

special alert!
    answer the question to receive any RULE ABIDING (baby or basic) pokemon. 1 winner per roster.

who works in the bakery (species and name)?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "hmm... i think we'll add this elekid" Raizer said

"his name is Turbine" chimed the Chansey

"great pierce lets go meet him" Raizer said

they found him sitting outside by a flag pole. the flag that flew read "MIA's never forgotten".

"hi..." Raizer said "we heard you were looking for a team to join"

"huh... oh uh yeah" Turbine mumbled

"we'd be happy to have you join" Pierce said

"ok... that sounds ok" Turbine spoke quietly

"hmm... you don't seem too happy, and why are you out here instead of with the other trainees" Raizer asked

Raizer looked back up at the flag and remembered what MIA stood for "Missing In Action".

"i'm... i'm sorry" Raizer said

"huh... wait what!?" Turbine yelled and turned around

"i'm sorry for you loss" Raizer spoke slowly

"you're... you're the first person to ever notice" Turbine said as a tear rolled down his cheek

"now back to the matter at hand" Raizer spoke firmly

they went inside and signed turbine up for the team.

(OOC: i made Turbine in honor of all MIA's. never forget them)

Back