• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Reincarnation (PG 14)

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    The RP begins now.

OOC: Oh really? Alrighty. I'll kick it off. =D

IC:
    Wonder.

That was what filled my mind constantly. I had no memory of ever being a Charmander, even. I was confunded by this, confused and... well... just confused. I thought this as I started at a steady glide upn the volcano.

Wonder.

If I was a Pokemon, I hatched from an egg. Which means, there must be the parents, right?

Wrong.

Is what I thought. I never got even a glimpse of my parents. Who where they? More importantly, where were they? At times, I would stare out at the glimmering sea, only to see nothing but water.

No spot on the horizon, no swimming Pokemon, and there werent even a Wingull in sight. Now, there may be Wingull and Pelliper, but I dont see them, but I highly doubt it. I sighed heavily.

I was halfway up the volcano. Correction; only half way.

I gave my leathery wings a flap or two to elevate me slightly. Well, the thing is, that I always wanted to go out to sea, just fly over it and see what I find.

More wonder.

Why hadnt I tried? I mean, I could easily fly over the sea at anytime. No problem. But I was so scared out of my witts to.

Even more wonder.

Why was I scared out of my witts, though? I'm a shiny Charizard for Arceus' sake! But, that sadly doesnt change the fact that I'm a fire type. Basically, Water + Fire= very bad idea.

Also, what if my wings give away, and I plummet into the depths of the ocean? What if I dont fall into the water, but never find anything? Another sigh, another flap of the wings, another glance upwards. Almost there.

I began to speed up (why didnt I do that before?) until I got so close I could touch the rocky rim. I landed on the thick rim with a loud

THUMP!

Pools of lava speckled the thick edge of the volcano, making it seem as if it were polka dotted. I climber into one of the deeper pools.

The same one I climbed into to rest, relax, and sleep for the five days so far. Or was it seven? Or six? Oh well, it doesnt amtter..

Everything was the same. Same routine. Same terrain. All the same.

Wake up, glide to hot spring to drink, forrage for some berries and such (I dont eat meat unless I have to.), wonder about my past, glide back up to the volcano, go to sleep, then it's as if someone presses a damn reset button every day.

I'm surprised I can remember about how many day's it's been...

Another sigh.

I sigh alot, for some reason. I cant help it.

I sunk quietly into the deep pool of water.

I swear.

That reset button was pressed in the middle of the time I slept.

As If I went back in time.

But that feeling was normal. it was the negative way I thought, I guess, that made it feel like that. Something about my negativeness did that to me.

Reset.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Species- Machamp

Name as a human- Victor

Name as a Pokemon- Victor

Personality- Victor is very straight-forward and very competitive. He will never say no to any type of compition. He has never lost anything, wich makes him very boastfull and self-confident. not only will he take you on in anything, but when he wins he will rub it in your face. But Victor is also well-diciplined when it comes to anything un-competitive. He has the best of manners in school, and, suprisingly, has never got into a fight.

Shiny?- no thanks

History before becoming a Pokemon- Victor was raised by very strict parents. His father beleived muscles made a man, so he forced Victor to play every sport out there, from Football to Feild Hockey. His mother was very strict at home. Victors room had to be spotless no more than 5 minutes after he woke up, or else he would get severly pumished. It's thanks to his mom and dad that Victor is the rugged and well-disiplined young man he was.

Island- Muscle Island
    RP Sample- (this is just basically an intro for Victor)

Ugh.... Oh man...My head is killing me.. Victor thought to himself. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head with his hand. To his suprise, he felt the touch of two hands coming from the right side of his body.

"What the?!" Victor yelled in shock, he ran to a small puddle that was made by the intense raining and noticed he looked just like a Machamp. He started felling around his body to make sure he wasnt going crazy. When he noticed all four of his arms moving around his new body he was incredibly startled.

"Augh! Oh man....What is going on here?!? I know... I must've been training to hard and passed out....Yea, yea thats it. I passed out and now im having some sort of twisted nightmare." Victor said aloud in a paniced tone.

"Welcome to Muscle Island!!!" Someone shouted form behind Victor

Victor jumped in suprise, even more shooken up from being startled. He noticed a Machop and a Makuhita were greeting him.

"Hahaha...Haha! I..am..going.. CRAZY! Talking pokemon?! Ok,ok calm down Victor. You just need to wake up..." Victor proceeded to slap himself across the face many times. But of course, this was doing nothing but injuring him.

Machop looked at Makuhita with a confused look, then re-directed his attention to Victor. "Uhh, Sir? Are you ok?"

Victor was now aware that he wasnt dreaming, so he decided to get some information out of the Machop. "Ok bud, listen here. I have no clue why i am a Machamp, but i want to know where i am and why I'm here!"

"I already told you!" The machop said "You're on Muscle Island! Home to all fighting pokemon! I'm not exactly sure how you got here, but Makuhita found you laying unconsious over here and came and got me"

"Well this is just great. I seem to have amnesia too, the onlything i can remember is my name.." Victor said in a worried tone

"Well nothing to do now but get you settled in your new home, brother!" the machop said eagerly

TBC..

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    Species- Gible

Name as a human- Colin

Name as a Pokemon- Coal

Personality- Colin was generally happy with his life. At least, that was how he appeared to act. Inside he felt a whirlwind of emotions and the smallest act could bring him great joy and sadness. As such he was very withdrawn, yet manipulative of those near him, to seek information about others, and make himself feel better knowing their strengths and weaknesses. But his conscience usually stops him from using this against them, just to help himself. Unfortunately, he is hot-headed, and can turn violent if pushed to far to defend something he likes.

Shiny?- no

History before becoming a Pokemon- Colin was near the end of high school, having been chasing the same girl for almost a year, trying to get himself into their circle of friends. The It crowd, if you will. His friend had already managed it, and fed him information and gossip about them, a few secrets too. They were a nice bunch, the girls were all nice to him, but the guys were very defensive and sly comments were always aimed at him. Well, one day, turns out his friend went behind his back and informed them all of his feelings for this girl. Now, Colin had his own bunch of friends. Most were like him, and not happy. So, one day, after school, they jumped the lads of this group of popular kids, and beat them severely. Which may have had something to do with the car which drove him off of the cliff and onto the rocks below. He can't remember. His head hurts.

Island- Draco island

RP Sample-
    He padded slowly through the entrance of the city, the paved roads causing him to utter no sound of movement. The streetlights bore down brightly upon his handsome pale flesh, reflecting off the silver of his sword and cross pendant. He could easily hear the one which stalked him, the descendant of one of the vampire hunters that murdered Konrad's family. Quickly darting into the shadows, Konrad made his way into an underpass. The hunter followed, noisily cocking his pistol and gulping down his fear. Konrad faintly heard the man's blood pulse around his veins. As he entered the underground tunnel, the man raised the gun. The bullet pierced the air, nothing else. As the man opened his mouth in amazement he saw a emotionless face staring at him over it's shoulder.

'You fool. Many have failed in that task. I could have played with you, but I am thirsty, your blood sounds so inviting. You will pay for my family.'Konrad spoke softly, calmly, a menacing tone underneath. Leather shifted as he drew his twin pistols. The huge Desert Eagles pointed at the top of the tunnel. The man had begun sobbing, whimpering knowing his impending death. Quickly Konrad spun, his leather coat swinging round with him. two shots fired, both piercing the man. One hit his chest, the other his shoulder. He screamed in the lamplight as the black figure, it's pure white flesh standing over him. It came down, closer. He felt it breath, or thought he did. The scream was cut short as Konrad buried his teeth into the man's neck. He whimpered softly till a sharp pain ran to his brain, cut out fast as Konrad tore deep, tearing his windpipe and jugular from the man's throat. Blood dripped over his white flesh, his lips stained. He drew a black napkin from his coat inner pocket, wiping the red from himself the licking the crimson liquid from the cloth. He walked on, leaving the corpse leaking wide over the pavement. He had no idea about where to go, but knew he was safe, to a degree.

Editted: Wanted to change pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Neaken slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his forehead. Today he was supposed to get another scan of his leg. Ugh, I hate being in the hostpital. Neaken's vision was still fuzzy, and it was hard to see his exact surroundings. He looked over to his left, expecting to see a white table, but instead there was just tall, yellowish grass. I guess they're moving grass into the hospital... Neaken sleepily thought to himself while he slowly sat up in his bed. However, instead of laying in a bed, he was sitting on the ground. Grass and rocks? Neaken thought, wondering what those objects were doing in his hospital room. Aaaah! I'm not in the hospital! This revelation came to Neaken as his brain started working correctly. And... I'm pink! Neaken realized, looking down at his unfamiliar body. Instead of his normal human build, he had stubby little hands with no fingers. His legs were equally stubby, and only had one small toe each. I-I'm... soft? Neaken thought, feeling with his new hands the area where his neck would be. It was covered in a downy fluff that tickled his small hands. I'm in a field. And I'm not a human. I must be dreaming. Yes, that's it, only dreaming. Neaken reassured himself as he stood up so that he could barely see over the grass. Despite being a dream, the surrounding was quite realistic. There were dark thunder clouds over head so that a constant crackling sound could be faintly heard. There were a few steep mountains in the distance, but for the most part Neaken was surrounded by the same grass and small patches of rocky earth. What is this place? It seems like a terrible place to be in. At least this is a dream... or a nightmare. However, even as Neaken thought these words, something inside him felt at home in the surroundings. To his right, he could see a small pool of water. Realizing that he was quite thirsty, Neaken slowly walked over to the pool. When he bent down to take a sip, he was met with a strange sight. The pink skin, the soft fur... I'm a flaaffy! Just to make sure that he saw his reflection right, Neaken turned his head around to look at his back. Sure enough, there was a pink and black striped tail with a blue orb at the tip. Neaken slowly looked at his reflection once more. He had a pointed face with striped horns on the side of his head, all toped off with a cottony patch of white fluff. And, to make matters worse, his eyes where... cute? Bleh! Neaken thought to himself as he looked at his small watery eyes. Although Neaken was starting to become less confident about his statement of this being a dream, he refused to except the fact that this was real. I'll just walk around a bit. Once I wake up I'll be... I'll be... Oh no, I can't remember my name! Neaken jumped in surprise as he realized he couldn't remember anything from his past besides the fact that he had been in a hospital. Well, even if this is just a dream, I'll think of a name for myself. After taking a few sips of the water, Neaken came up with the name of Alafy. He didn't quite know why, but Alafy liked the sound of it. Now, to see what this dream has in store for me. Alafy thought as he marched toward the small group of mountains in the distance.

Years
    Done. If anything is wrong with the character, please point it out and I'll be happy to fix/edit/update.

Species- Buizel

Name as a human- Kyle

Name as a Pokemon- (To everyone else) Buizel

Personality- As a human, he was one of those people that always went with the flow. He found no glory in being a leader and ahead of the time, and figured that if he kept everything right and in check, he would have a good life. He had, and wanted forever, the average lifestyle of an everyday human. When people in Kanto started getting sick and dying, he just didn't know what to think of it. He was kept safe by his parents at home, saying things like the place was secure and the virus, or whatever it was that was getting people sick, could not reach them. But they were wrong, because somehow, it reached him. He died with that personality in check.

As a Pokemon, he awoke to so many different changes. First major change was his form. He was alarmed at first, unsure of what to think about it. He looked all over his body and confirmed that he had physically been changed into a Buizel. Not being a trainer himself, he didn't know what to do at the time, and having that 'go with the flow' personality wasn't helping. He had to be the leader of his own. It was at around this time that he caught a glimpse of his backside, which he witnessed with his own eyesight that he had only one round spot. Knowing a little about Buizel kind, he suddenly realized something that made him blush and immediately run and hide. He was not only reborn as a Pokemon, but reborn female as well.

Shiny?- No.

History before becoming a Pokemon- Kyle learned to do many things in life, but of the few he never got to try was the main craze of his world, Pokemon training. He never had big dreams about being a trainer, but he always thought that it would be great to find out what it was like to be one. He lived with his parents throughout his high school and was two years from graduating, when the sickness began. It had gotten really heavy over the months, and appeared to hit people at random. After so long, Kyle and his parents had made enough money to leave Kanto for good so as not to risk being infected by whatever was going around, causing people to die.

Only a week before they were scheduled to leave, Kyle was hit with the disease and had to stay at home. He got ever so sick in the following days, and authorities would not allow him to leave Kanto for fear of spreading the deadly syndrome. Kyle tried to make his parents laugh by telling them jokes he had heard on TV, but they weren't laughing as much as he expected. It was as if he were poking fun at other people's expense and they did not want to be seen laughing with him.

The day before they were originally set to leave, Kyle's fever reached a deadly 110 degrees, and he died that night.

Island- Aqua Island

RP Sample-

It was worse than a headache. Headaches came and went within the span of a few hours, and maybe lasted only the very first hour if taken care of properly. This fever wouldn't go away, and it was not as if Kyle did not know what would eventually come. He was scared of it, yes, but knew that he could not run away from it.

The moment he accepted it, even more pain reached his head. His parents were by his side, as well as a doctor from the Kanto Government. They took his temperature, and the doctor frowned upon reading the stats. 108 degrees. He took his parents away from his room and Kyle was left to squirm and scream at the constant ache and pain of the fever. It had never been that bad before.

Then he felt ever so week, and felt a tear slide slowly. He couldn't stop it. It was only one, and when it reach his bedsheets, his eyes shut. He went to sleep in his room, and in his slumber, he died.

--

Wake. There was something hitting his face softly. It felt like something very familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He opened his eyes only to let water slap his face, slightly stronger than it looked the part.

Kyle sat up and looked around him. He was in some sort of cave with minimal light entering from above. The room was small, he could tell. The water was low too, but came from some direction from his right. He turned. There was a whole there where the water seeped in.

Sighing, he rubbed his thighs, feeling his pajamas. His fever was gone, that was a plus. Upon relaxing again though, he felt something off about his pajamas. They were furry. He looked down, and when his vision completely cleared, he found himself naked. But he was not a human. He was a Buizel.

His heart pounded for the brief moment, and he backed up to the walls. From the walls, he pounded again and shouted out aloud. "What's going on here? Let me out!"

There was no one around to answer his call. He looked up where the light came. The walls didn't seem very hard to climb, and the height wasn't that big either. As much as he was very scared on the inside, he had to get out of there. He looked down his body again and felt the fur in front of him, tried to pull it off of his skin only to have the skin be pinched by the pull itself. This was his skin.

He felt his muzzle, now noticing it in his vision. It was there, and when he put his wet paws over his nose, he felt a strong ground scent aroma enter his nostrils which made him cough. It was the waters scent. It didn't smell bad, but strong, and he didn't even know water had a smell!

He sat on the water again and looked at his paws. He moved each tiny clawed toe, feeling fur rub against fur with them. It was not a good feeling, nor a bad one. It was just different. While he was at it, he noted the ring around his head. He touched it, and when he tried to pull on it, he felt his skin under it be tugged as well. It was locked on him. Then, there were the blue fins. All of this, he knew he would have to get used to. But he had to get out of there now.

He climbed the walls, almost all the way up. And its when that happened that a piece of rock collapsed, and he fell back to the ground.

All wet, he coughed and got back up again on wobbly feet. His head was slightly dizzy, so he leaned against the rock wall. There, he curled his two tails around him and hugged them. Following them to his back, he found them connected to his but. He really wished he didn't look back there though, as he found something more.

There was only one white spot.

Now, he wasn't a professional at Pokemon traits, but knew this well from a friend. Buizel with two spots on their backside are male. That means…

He suddenly realized how empty it felt between his legs, and looked down to confirm. At this point, he, now realizing something he did not want to know, yelled and screamed to the air and climbed at the wall once again, yelling and grunting all the way. Once up top, he found himself in a rocky, grass area. He ran no longer screaming into the woods, only thinking about his situation.

He tripped over a tree root and rolled down a hill. It's here where he landed on a pond. When he stood, he got a good look at his reflection. He stayed there for a good few seconds, then punched at the mirror image and ran back to the trees, where he, now knowing to refer to himself as a she, curled against the shade of the trunk.

She didn't know what to do.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    He heard the car screech, then rev its engines and keep going. He could hear the lap of waves far below him. He turned, seeing the car, and his eyes shot open wide. His body was shattered as it struck. It braked hard,just stopping on the edge, Colin flying over, smashing like a ripe fruit on the rock below.

++++++

He opened his eyes sharp. His heart beat so hard in his chest he thought it would once more burst. He could see a stone wall in front of him, the light a dull golden glow from another end of the cave. He got up, which was more of a roll, and suddenly realized he was on all fours. Not just that, but he was smaller than before, and his mouth was much bigger. He snapped once, opening and closing his maw fast. He had rather large, sharp teeth as well. He plodded forwards. The light came from a hole at the top of the cave. It was very warm inside, and slightly humid. A pool of water lay at the edge. It was wide, and looked deep.

So thats the way in.

As he reached the water, the glare from the light above reflecting dancing patterns of water everywhere, he saw himself. He jumped back. He was a dusty blue colour with a red belly. He could feel the large fin on his head and, looked again in curiosity. He was... a ... gible? Where did that name come from. Suddenly he remembered. The car. He was called... Col... Colin? Coal. That would do. Gible. Not that bad. He suddenly felt an added strength, of body and mind he didn't no before. His skin felt tougher, his muscles stronger. Something deep inside was unleashed. He was.... He was a dragon.

A head suddenly popped from the water.

'Hey, your new.' came a voice. It was a dratini.

'You can talk?' he asked, taken aback.

'Well duh, so can you. What did you think I was, a magikarp?' it laughed, slitering into his cave.

'Im Col..Coal.' he finished.

'Well thats nice. You better get out. This isn't a garchomp cave. Its clearly a salamence hole. Come on, we need to go.' it said. It sounded worried.

'Do I have a cut in my fin, dratini?' he asked, nervously moving into the water. It was warm, but didn't feel right to him.

'Yeh. What happened to you?'

'Good, im still male. I... died... and then I woke up as....' he trailed off, moving deeper, and paddled wildly. He moved slowly, dratini ahead of him. His fin split the surface as they went. When the daylight hit him, he blinked. Paddling to the edge of what was a river evidently, he wrenched himself out of the water and shook himself. He sat back, his small forelegs touching his skin. He was scaly. And hungry.

Dratini laughed as his belly rumbled.

'Come on, there are some berries over here. We don't eat each other here. Magikarp all dwell on the different islands, and conflict here is to be avoided at all costs.' it said, slithering onto the bank and taking him into the subtropical forest, palm trees and scrub giving way to thicker jungle. A waterfall rumbled ahead of them, and when saw it, he sighed. It glistened in the sunlight. Berries crowded the waters edge. He leaped forward eagerly, wolfing blue, round berries down. The juice coated his lips (If he had them) and the dratini laughed, slipping again into its watery home.

'Hey you going to eat all of them?' another voice asked from nearby. He turned. It was a Shellgon.

'So...Sorry. I didn't realize.' he stuttered, greatly afraid of the larger dragon pokemon.

'Its alright kid. Tell me, where you from? Gible don't usually come here.' he said, turning to him and the dratini.

'I found him in ole' Salamence hole.' it replied.

'Bloody hell! Close call.' the Shellgon cried, then laughed, eating some berries itself.

Caree!

They all turned up, Coal diving into the forest. They both laughed at him as the Altaria floated lazily through the sky.

'Hey Coal, come on out. Its an altaria.' the dratini laughed, and he slowly came out of hiding. He moved into the water.

'I am so dreaming. But... the car... now this. My friends? Her?' he wondered, but was stopped when he was splashed by the dratini flicking its tail. He growled lightly, an odd sound from deep in his throat, and splished some onto the water serpent with his fin.

'What other islands are there?' he asked, suddenly stopping the fun.

'There is one for each pokemon variety. Each suits their.... favoured environment. Many leave them, to find others to befriend or fight. This is, evidently, Draco island. Most Gible like you are on the Earth island. Ground pokemon live there.' he said. He was taken aback. Pokemon lived on their own islands? And could talk?

'So, can we go see some of these?' he asked.

'Sorry, I must leave.' the shellgon said, taking off into the undergrowth.

'Come on, this way.' the dratini sighed, slithering out of the water. He followed eagerly. They came out on a beach, which stretched wide. Sure enough, island dotted the horizon. The closest was very green, seeming a giant jungle. Another was one which appeared to have storm clouds over it, a large mountain, and what looked very rugged terrain.

'Thats plant and muscle island. There is Aqua.' the dratini said, pointing with its tail to the watery islands nearby.

Last edited:

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    A Kirlia appeared in midair, hovering about three feet above the ground with its eyes closed. It opened its eyes, blinked a bit, and widen its eyes when… she?...noticed him. He looked at her, and realised that his eyes were slightly wet. His front was covered in dirt too. When she spoke (he just knew it was a she), she spoke softly and gently.
    "Hello. Who are you?" He was half expecting to hear a string of "Kir-kirlia"s, but it did not really surprise him that it came out more legibly.
    "Thaetus." He glanced around. "Why are you here?"
    "I saw a flash of light, and felt a sort of ripple." She looked him up and down. "Are you OK?"

He looked himself up and down. Yes, he did look a cause of concern. "I don't particularly remember. I just found myself here." He didn't think going into detail as of yet was such a good idea. She gave him a look, and he had a feeling that she knew there was something else, but didn't want to press him.
    "Anyway, you need to get cleaned up. I know where there's a lake. Come with me." She held out a hand. He stood still for a fraction of a second, but then he took her hand. She closed her eyes, and then Thaetus surge through him, merging with every inch of his body. He felt it surge through his head, and instantaneously, a shockwave drove through him. He felt energy, alien energy, psychic energy, focused in his mind, merging with the energy flowing through him. Suddenly, he felt as though he had been blind but could now see. He could feel the flow of energy in and out of his mind, he could feel the void, but what it was he did not know. He could feel other parts of his mind too, aspects of his body hidden to him, perhaps hidden to most humans. Before he could capitalise on this, however, the energy had rushed through his entire being and merged until he and the energy, he and the Kirlia (it struck him he didn't know here name) were a single nebula of energy. He felt his body dissipate, and felt his body scattering like mist, merging into every atom of existence, still bound by his conscience and psychic energy.

His mind went reeling and he saw a brief flash of pure, purple light. Before he could do anything but be astonished, he felt his body reforming faster than he could keep pace of, his body has drawn itself together in a fraction of a second, drawing itself in from everything into a pure white mass of energy, which solidified and split into him and the Kirlia, still holding hands. He had experienced the likes of which he had never imagined, a part of his mind he had never dreamed possible awakened, he had done the impossible. And it had taken but a fraction of a second, and the Kirlia holding hands with him was completely causal, as though she had done this millions of times. She probably had, come to that. She'd' have been born with it. Yanking himself to the present, he glanced around. He was next to a lake, surrounded by a small woods. He shook himself again. He'd explore this new aspect of himself later. Right now, he needed a wash. And a drink.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (Scott's)

Scott woke up."Oh ga. My head is killing me." complained Scott. "Huh...were am I?" wondered Scott. He got up. "Woah I feel really short." said Scott. "My legs feel stubby and I fell like electricity is going right throuhg me." said Scott. He walked over to a lake to get something to drink. When he looked into the lake at himself he looked strange. "I am yellow? I have red cheeks? I have a tail!? I have ears to!????" yelled Scott confused. He ran around in circles trieng to figure out what happened but he couldn't. "Ohhh man what the heck is wrong with me???? I remember being a human but that's it!!!!!" Scott yelled.

Scott ran over to a tree and sat there very very confused. He looked around for some sort of answer and suddenly he saw a Shinx walk by. "Hey. Where am I at?" yelled Scott at the Shinx. The Shinx stared at him like he was some sort of crazy. "Well matey you're on Static Island." said the Shinx. "Home to all electric pokemon." it said. "But I'm supposed to be a human. I'm not supposed to be a pokemon I'm a human...Aren't I?" said Scott very confused. The Shinx stared at him and then told him all about Static Island. "I guess I should just live like a pokemon...for now." thought Scott.

Suddenly the wind got stronger and Scott was almost thrust into the air because of it. It started raining and before Scott knew it it started thundering too. "Don't worry it's just a thunder storm. We get them like every day. You'll get used to it." said the Shinx assuringly. Scott walked around the Island during the storm. He came to a clearing on the beach. He stared across the ocean as if he could see his home. His home the place he could walk inside and not worry about a thing.

Scott walked near what seemed like the tallest tree on the Island and sat there. The lightning was so fierde that it hit the tree and then hit Scott! "Ouch." yelled Scott even though it didn't hurt. Scott walked around the island more until he found a cave. he decided to stay there until the storm died down a little. He tried to go to sleep, but how could he? He wasn't supposed to be there...right?

(Max's)

"Oh my aching head." said Max. "Where the heck am I?' he asked. He looked up and noticed a Vulpix staring at him. "Ahhhhhhh. Giant Vulpix!!!!!!!" yelled Max. "What are you talking about???" asked the Vulpix. "Vulpixs aren't supposed to be as big as a human!" said Max. "Your not a human. You're a normal Magby." said the Vulpix. Max didn't believe him. He ran over to the hot springs and sure enough he was red, he had claws, and he had a tail. He could also breath fire. "See?" asked Vulpix. "You're a normal Magby." said the Vulpix. "I mean I was just a human a little while ago...Wasn't I?" asked Max confused. "A few minutes ago you were washed on shore and I took you here. "Where exactly is here?" asked Max. "This is flame Island. Home to all fire pokemon." said Vulpix.

Max went over to the hot springs and soaked in there for a little bit the Vulpix left and he sat there and thought. He was trying to figure out how he had become a pokemon. He walked to the shore and looked at the Island. In the middle it looked like, there was a volcano and he saw many pokemon on the island. He saw a Growlithe, an Cyndaquil, and he even saw in the air what looked like a Moltres. He went back to the hot springs and went to bed.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Something pertrubed into Tyro's sleep. Blissful unconciousness, heavenly death, like the first star in the dark night far from civilization, gracefully peaceful, undisturbed, unshattered by the glares of the others.

Tyro did not breathe, and yet he felt no need to. He felt the soft grass brushing against his body, the soft, loamy soil beneath molding slightly to his body, supporting him in a way even the most expensive bed never could.

Tyro did not open his eyes. He wished to savor the sensation for a little while longer. If this was a dream, then let it last an eternity. If it wasn't, then he was in heaven.

Heaven...

He detected a soft whistling sound, beautiful in tone and perfect in pitch. The warm breeze of the wind, the source of the song, brushed against his skin. He smelled a tinge of salt in the wind, as though it were a sea wind. But there was also the smells of nature, the smell of a distant forest, of grass, and earth.

Am I in heaven?

Tyro opened his eyes. Clouds wheeled overhead, everchanging by the shifting wind. Was it wrong to say that this world was more real than the one he had once lived in? That its smells were stronger, that its touch was firmer, that the light that shone down from the sun above was so much brighter, that the sky seemed part of the world, rather than just in the background? Tyro didn't think so.

He rose from the ground and looked at the landscape stretched out before him. A rolling plain, a endless sea of grass, unmarred by man, dotted with Pokemon. He heard the soft whoosh of waves sliding up onto sand behind him, and turned around. The sea of grass ended in sand, and the soft roar of the ocean seemed to grow in volume. The sunlight struck the water at such an angle, and the sea seemed to sparkle and glow as though aflame.

Tyro rose into the air and fell again, stretching his body. For the first time ever, he felt truly blessed. He felt stronger than he ever had before, more physically fit, more powerful.

As he moved across the grass towards the beach, it was not for a long time until he noticed the strange things of his situation. He had no hands, nor feet. Instead of walking on two legs, he floated in the air. And his skin was not soft in the slightest; rather, it was as hard as steel, though not as cold.

He approached a rocky section of the shoreline, and gazed into one of the many pools of water that had been left behind as the tide pulled out. These tidal pools were home to many forms of life that existed nowhere else. They were also a great mirror.

As he stared into the water, his sense of bliss left him as he looked upon his face. If it could be said to be a face at all. An oval shape, with a single red eye, and a yellow antennae poking out from the top of his head.

I'm a... Magnezone?

Perhaps this wasn't heaven after all.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    The pain stopped.

It was all so sudden. The burning ache that had rippled endlessly through Zack's body suddenly stopped, replaced with a numb feeling that filled his entire body. He couldn't move. Only small twitches were the result of trying desperately to sit up. His eyes couldn't move. They were locked on the hospital ceiling. He couldn't blink, but yet his eyes didn't burn with dryness.
    Slowly, the vision of the ceiling shifted and blurred, like someone took the image and started moving it back and forth. Then it darkened. The now spinning image darkened until.... nothing.

There was nothing. Only an all consuming blackness. Zack felt like he was floating. Like the world had dropped from under him and he was floating in space. Endless, vast space that stood completely still. Not a single sound graced his ears. Not even the faint sound of air. Nothing.

Am I dead...? Zack was still able to think, barely.
    Yes, that had to be it. The fever had finally taken him. He was dead. This was it. Where it all ended.
    Consciousness faded softly, like falling asleep. It became harder and harder to think. To exist. His thoughts were a breath of a whisper, still fading.

And then something happened. What, Zack didn't know. His thoughts became louder in his head, it was easier to think. Like a meteorite falling through the atmosphere, Zack was falling, back down to Earth. It was too easy to think now. His mind reeled as life returned, as his body started to slowly function again.
    Warmth. His cold body was graced with warmth. A sunny sort of warmth, like laying in the grass on a nice sunny day, and taking a nap. Sound. The sound of wind came first, as if setting everything back in motion. With the sound of wind came the sound of trees rustling lightly in the breeze, the sound of grass waving softly with the wind, and the sound of water.

He stirred, and took a long breath through his nose, like you do when you first wake up. The air was sweet, and fresh, like nothing he'd ever smelled before.
    Did air always smell so good? he thought idly. Then his eyes opened. Sky. Blue, radiant, not a single cloud in the perfect blue. Wasn't there supposed to be something else there? He couldn't remember. He tried to sit up, but his body didn't feel right, so instead, he rolled over and stood on all fours. It seemed more... right. Wait. What? No, people don't stand on all fours. People. Humans. What's my name... Z-... Za.. no, wasn't it Jyn? Yes, that was it. How silly of me to forget.
    Jyn looked down. Yellow paws. Hm. Interesting. He moved his foot back to look at the mysterious paw better, only to find that the paw moved. Oh wait. That's his paw. His paw? Paws? People don't have paws. Well, Jyn did. And what were the paws standing on? Grass. Green grass. That didn't seem right, somehow, but it was there. To the left was a stream. Even from this distance Jyn could see it's sparking and clear, clean look. Jyn was pretty thirsty.
    Walking seemed easier now. Smoother, somehow. Maybe having four paws helped. Dipping his head, he lapped up some water. It tasted lovely. But people don't lap up water. They drink out of a cup.
    But so what? I'm no human. I'm a... What was he? The reflection in the water told Jyn he was a Jolteon. Odd. Jyn didn't feel like he'd been a Jolteon before. Because well, he was dead. Or should be.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    [OoC: i dont know if i'll be accepted yet, but i dont wanna fall to behind here. so if i get declined, i'll just delete this post]

Ugh.... Oh man...My head is killing me.. Victor thought to himself. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head with his hand. To his suprise, he felt the touch of two hands coming from the right side of his body.

"What the?!" Victor yelled in shock, he ran to a small puddle that was made by the intense raining and noticed he looked just like a Machamp. He started felling around his body to make sure he wasnt going crazy. When he noticed all four of his arms moving around his new body he was incredibly startled.

"Augh! Oh man....What is going on here?!? I know... I must've been training to hard and passed out....Yea, yea thats it. I passed out and now im having some sort of twisted nightmare." Victor said aloud in a paniced tone.

"Welcome to Muscle Island!!!" Someone shouted form behind Victor

Victor jumped in suprise, even more shooken up from being startled. He noticed a Machop and a Makuhita were greeting him.

"Hahaha...Haha! I..am..going.. CRAZY! Talking pokemon?! Ok,ok calm down Victor. You just need to wake up..." Victor proceeded to slap himself across the face many times. But of course, this was doing nothing but injuring him.

Machop looked at Makuhita with a confused look, then re-directed his attention to Victor. "Uhh, Sir? Are you ok?"

Victor was now aware that he wasnt dreaming, so he decided to get some information out of the Machop. "Ok bud, listen here. I have no clue why i am a Machamp, but i want to know where i am and why I'm here!"

"I already told you!" The machop said "You're on Muscle Island! Home to all fighting pokemon! I'm not exactly sure how you got here, but Makuhita found you laying unconsious over here and came and got me"

"Well this is just great. I seem to have amnesia too, the onlything i can remember is my name.." Victor said in a worried tone

"Well nothing to do now but get you settled in your new home, brother!" the machop said eagerly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    May I join? I have two character ideas, if thats ok.

Species- Dragonite

Name as a human- Megumi Michiko

Name as a Pokemon- Megumi

Personality- Megumi is a very timid, shy, and caring girl. She absolutely detests fighting, in any way, shape or form, barely tolerating professional pokemon battles (but, as long as the pokemon were battling on their own free will, she was fine.) She is a very caring girl, just watching when someone needs help or needs a friend, and hates to see other people sad or upset. Your all-around kindhearted girl. Her kindheartedness can make her very naive at times though, and that tends to get her into all sorts of problems.

Shiny?- Nope

History before becoming a Pokemon- Megumi's father worked for a large global corporation (left unnamed due to a creativity lapse), which required her father to go where work needed him. Because of this, the family was always uprooted from wherever they happened to be living about once a year to move to some new location. Because of this reason, Megumi could never make any permanent friends, and grew timid and shy. For once she wished that she could stay in a single spot for more then a year or two, but that seemed like it would never happen. The families finances relied on her fathers work, and so it was impossible to change that.

Because she had no consistent human friends, she was forced to turn to her pokemon, Hikaru, a Dragonite that had grown from a dratini whom she saved from an abusive owner in Celadon city, who was obviously a frequent drinker and gambler (wich is how he got the pokemon in the first place.) She would talk to him when she was feeling sad or depressed, and he was always right there to listen to her. In him, she had found a permanent friend, or so she thought.

There came the time where Megumi contracted the same disease that seemed to be spreading all over the kanto region. Her temperature rose, and she was in bed practically all day. Hikaru stood beside her through the entire ordeal, always hoping she would get better. But in the end, like all the rest, she passed on.

Island- Draco Island

RP Sample- From Pokemon Annihilation: Conquest on serebii forums.

Megumi sighed as she looked down at the picture in her hands. It was a photo of her entire class that they took earlier this year. Well, at least it had been her class. They moved shortly after the picture had been taken, and now here they were, moving once again, merely five months after entering their current household.
    She placed the photo in the box, and sealed it up to be brought down to the moving van (I say 'down' due to them being on the second floor.) Kai was sitting by the window to Megumi's room, watching Luso try to help get the box filled with all of Megumi's moms books into the van. Kai watched in amusement at the Riolu's attempts, knowing full well how many books the mom of the household actually owned, and already knowing it weighed many times more then the poor pokemon trying to move it. It was then that Hikaru came over and lifted the box for the pokemon, setting it inside the truck much more easily then the Riolu.
    Luso marveled at his Sensei's abilities, while the Dragonite scratched the back of his head, saying it was nothing, really.
    Hikaru began to head back into the house, with Luso marching right behind him, when something odd happened. Hikaru and Luso began to feel an uneasy feeling, like the type you feel when something big was about to happen. Hikaru, worried by said feeling, headed up the stairs for Megumi's room, Luso following right after, concerned about their friend.
    However, the moment the two pokemon entered the girls room, there was a bright flash of light, and all four of them found themselved atop a large mountain, staring at a pokemon that they all believed to be a myth, who was telling them all some quite unbelievable things...

"Wha..." Megumi stammered, very confused by all that was happening, confused and afraid "What do you mean! S-since when has the world b-been in danger? Why do we have to save it? Whats going on!"
    She felt a familiar hand upon her shoulder. It was Hikaru there to give support. It didn't matter what was going on, he would be there for her, the same with Kai, who jumped upon the dragonites shoulder, and Luso, who stood faithfully at his side. They would be there for their friend, and that made her feel a little better.

Lugia groaned a bit as his eyelids began to open, and he started to awaken from his unconscious state. He began to recall what had happened before he had fallen, only to wish he hadn't. The last things he remembered were seeing the beings whom used to be Zapdos and Moltres, give the orders to have him infected by a Deoxys, but after Arceus' rescue, everything began to blur. He looked over at Articuno, just as injured up as he was, and a pang of sadness went through his heart. Her two brothers had just been taken from her, and there was no way of telling if they ever would be able to return to normal, or if the only way to be with them again would be to become one of them. He could not help but feel like it was all his fault somehow. He wished there was something he could do, he would gladly give himself up in exchange for the three birds freedom at this point. He had never felt so powerless. He, a legendary pokemon, was coming to realize just how weak he really was...
    It was then that he realized the humans. There were so many assembled, and in his current state, any one could throw an ultra ball and have a fairly good chance of catching him, however he knew that if Arceus had called them there, they should have been of pure hearts. He trusted Arceus, and held onto the hope that somehow, yes, somehow they would be able to get through this, stop the Deoxys, and reverse the infection. Yes... somehow...

Species- Grumpig

Name as a human- Leonard Davia

Name as a Pokemon- Yuudai (Yuu)

Personality- Yuu is a very calm, cool, and collected person. Even in battle, he tends not to show signs of stress, and almost always exibits what can only be described as a good mood. However, he has a habit of telling things like they are, and dosn't sugar-coat things much. He enjoys being around people, as he believes he spent enough time being alone. His relaxed attitude tends to get on peoples nerves, however, especially in times when a serious attitude is needed.

Shiny?- Nope

History before becoming a Pokemon- Leo seemed to be in an orphanage for almost his entire life. His parents supposedly died shortly after his birth, but he could never quite pin down the exact cause, as people usually gave him different stories. Leo tended to have the very bad luck of having friends adopted away shortly after he met them, and so for the first seven or so years of his life, what seemed like an eternity, he was stuck in the orphanage, friendless and alone.

One day though, what seemed to be a mericle happened to him. He was adopted by the president of the Pokétch company, and now suddenly found himself rich. He now lived in his new fathers mansion in the heights of Saffron City (though the Pokétch company was in Jubilife, his foster dad owned many homes) which was quite a change from the orphanage where he once lived.

However, he still found himself lonely. His new dad was always in Jubilife for business, or on a long trip for the same reason, leaving him alone at the mansion. Yes, there were the servants there to take care of him, but despite having all the luxuries that a teenage boy could want, he felt more alone then ever. He longed to go on an adventure like other pokemon trainers, but despite being the foster son of a millionaire, he lacked the funding to do so. For legal reasons, he didn't actually gain access to the money in his fathers fortune until he was 18. And so he waited, longing for the day when he turned 18, and was able to go search for a place that he thought he truly belonged in. However, about a week before his 18th birthday, he contracted the deadly disease that had been spreading throughout the region. He died the day before he turned 18, with nobody in the room when it had happened.

Island- Magic Island

RP Sample- From Pokemon Wars: Rise of the Darkhearts, on Serebii forums.

Leo floated through the large chamber, or at least his soul did, not fully aware of what was happening to him. Something was calling him to the area beneath the hole that Regigigas had opened, and so he floated twords it, but weather it was by his own free will (literally) or some other force he did not know.
    He came upon a statue of a pokemon, and without giving much thought to it, his soul was sucked inside of its chest. His soul came to rest somewhere near the center of the body, and began to settle itself down, taking control of the body it was to live in for quite some time, possibly for the rest of its life. Once his soul was used to its new home, Typhlosion, the warrior of fire, opened his eyes once more, for the first time in fifteen thousand years.

Leo looked around at the new surroundings, and then looked down over the body he now inhabited. He turned in a circle to try and get a look at his back. Everything felt different, while at the same time it felt like he belonged in this body every bit as much as he did in his old one. He put a paw to his chest. His pokemon heart beat the same way his human one did, but he felt something else: a raging fire deep within him, sending warmth throughout his body. He decided to try something, and took a large breath inward, feeling the flames within him grow, before exhaling, intense flames coming from his mouth and creating a mane of fire around his neck. When flamethrower was over, he looked down at his paws, and spoke to himself.
    "So its not an illusion... Im really a Typhlosion." He said "Some weird afterlife..."

He gazed at the souls of the remaining humans floating twords their new bodies. The way the spheres of light shined, it seemed like you were viewing all of the goodness and joy held within the person the soul belonged to. He reached out a paw to try and touch one that was passing him by, but quickly withdrew it. For some reason, he felt like something horrible would happen if you touched a persons soul, and so he just decided to watch the shimmering balls of light enter their new bodies, and not disturb them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Valerie blinked. This was not her home. Nor her soft, warm bed where she would be able to sleep half of the day away. There were no strong scents of her mother's perfume, or the smell of breakfast being brought up to her. None of that. In fact, what she saw was quite the opposite.

She blinked again, growing terribly upset. There were trees. All round her, there were trees, green and tall and mighty. And she was in a tree herself, she realized. Somehow, through some peculiar means, she had ended up in a filthy, dirty tree. Trees existed only outside for a reason. The mere thought of touching one made Valerie wrinkle her nose in disgust. This time around, however, she found that she could not wrinkle her nose at all. Much more frightening was how this same nose appeared as a long pointed thing sticking out in front of her face.

Horrified, Valerie screamed at the top of her lungs, crying for her mother, or father, or someone to come tell her what was going on. Yet the sound that came from her throat was more of an abnoxious and strained screech than a scream of any real sort. This frightened her even more so, but she dared not "scream" again for fear of hearing that awful noise once more. Something was wrong. Something was terribly, horribly wrong.

She craned her neck down curiously and saw the ground, quite simply. Only, it was a ground held many, many feet below her. Of course. She was up in a tree. But in her panic, Valerie had forgotten this very important fact, and let out another ear-splitting cry. She cursed herself for doing so, still in a terrified panic, and struggled to grab onto the tree branch with a gripping hand. Only, the arm she reached out with wasn't an arm at all. It was a wing. A huge wing, covered in tannish-brown feathers, and who knows how many kinds of diseases. Mother had always said birds were filthy creatures.

Valerie didn't have time to be disgusted. The next thing she knew, her weight had shifted beneath her in her panic, and she was falling straight down. This was a simple moment of realization for her. If she'd fallen from a tree, she was falling. If she was falling, she would land. If she landed, she would splatter on the ground and be left with severe injuries, if not death. And, being Valerie and not a particularly intelligent and calm person, she was in a terrified wreck. But, some sort of urge came in. Could it be common sense? Instinct? More likely the latter, seeing as, once again, she was Valerie.

Arms-- no. Wings flapping. Force from below. Or, force from her, pushing her upward. Valerie opened her eyes. She was flying. The ground below seemed so far... Her stomach lurched. What if she stopped flying? She was guaranteed death from this altitude. But, once again, instinct saved her. She felt herself gowing down. Wings flapping more slowly. Pushing up at the air, rather than down on it. Before she knew it, she had landed. In a tree. Great. Right back where she'd started. And she still had no idea where, or what, she was.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus stood up in the lake flicking his head backwards and sending a spray of water flying through the air. He stretched, arcing his back, then waded out of the water and shook himself off. He glanced up at the sky, and decided to experiment with his newfound abilities. He walked over and settled down against a tree, closing his eyes and relaxing his body. He reached in his mind, and felt the edges of his mind, a almost imperceptible edge to the void. Breathing deeply, he reached into it with his mind. Instantly, his view of the world changed. If he compared it to the physical, he felt himself as a small ball of flickering light, his conscience tied to it. He was in the centre of what did seem to be a void, pitch black. As it stretched away from him, it got fuzzy and blurred, but the edge was expanding as he sat there, concentrating.

In a few seconds, he felt another pinprick of light on the edge of his focus. He focused his attention onto it and it came into focus, slightly brighter and tinted pinkish-purple. He felt a myriad of subtleties, some similarities and some differences, but could not identify any meanings. However, he found some extremely big differences, not subtleties but outright differences, and that made him stop and wonder. As he focused, he felt himself floating in the direction of the ball of light. As he focused on it more, he somehow felt it notice him, though he could not say how, and it floated towards him. As the edges overlapped and meshed together, he could feel the sentience in it, and could feel some of the surface traits of the light. Then he felt Mai the Kirlia's voice in his mind flow through the bridge, curious.
    "Yes? What is it?"
    He felt a moment of surprise. So this it telepathy.
    "Nothing. Just experimenting. Sorry"

Gently, not as fast as to seem rude, he drew apart, and floated away. He pushed his conscience against the edge of his minute sun, and felt it flowing out. He opened his eyes, and found himself exactly where he was sitting before. He pulled himself up, and then looked over at Mai. She was looking at him, sitting on a rock, then she stood up and wandered over. He panicked momentarily, hoping he hadn't done something offensive, but she sat down next to him quite calmly.
    "What was that about?" Inwardly, he breathed a sigh of relief. Hed been worried that he'd done something reeally bad.
    "I was seeing what I could do with my mind. I've never experienced anything like it." Mai peered at him. "Sorry?" He wondered what it was all about. Then, he silently cursed. I've never experienced anything like it. A psychic type, and a fully evolved one now he thought about it. Idiot. Talk yourself out of this one. However, she didn't press him. She stared at him for a second, then her gaze softened and she leaned back. Goodness knows why. He'd have to think a bit more before he spoke in the future. They sat there for a bit, gazing up at the sky. Then she spoke, softly but questioningly.

"Who are you?"

Years
    OOC- Everyone is ~accepted~ that posted after my last post.

IC- Abby napped for a long time. She got up, and stretched. She yawned, looked at herself, and sighed.

"Well... looks like I'm still a Raichu. But why did this happen?" Abby was beyond confused.

"I think I remember being a human once... named Abby.... right? Well, I guess I'll go by that for now." She walked outside the cave, and decided to look around the island. It looked very plain.

"Nothing special about this island... I guess. Well, let's see..." All of a sudden, she heard a rumble in the sky.

"Wh-what was that? Was that thunder?!" She heard it again. Abby knew she had to run away. She loved lightning as a human, but she didn't like the idea of being struck by it. She ran... and ran... but even when using quick attack to run faster, it wasn't fast enough. She got struck by lightning. Abby thought she was done for.

However...

She wasn't.

Abby left out one small detail. She was a Raichu, which was an electric type Pokemon. Lightning doesn't hurt a Raichu, or at least, not that much. She actually felt stronger, like if she used an attack like thunder, it could kill someone. There was nothing but a tingling feeling in her now. She continued walking, to the beach, to be exact.

"What a pretty sight..." Abby thought to herself, looking at the waves crashing. She looked more closely. Abby saw other islands, within swimming distance, perhaps. One problem- Abby wasn't a strong swimmer. However, she forgot this minor detail, and dived into the water. Then, it hit her.

She wasn't a good swimmer... at all. Even less so as a Raichu. She drowned, calling for help. She kept calling, but no one heard her. Then, everything went black.

Abby was blacked out for serveral hours. She may not have remembered anything, but she drowned. However, she was saved right in the nick of time. By a Dragonair, to be exact. The found herself on the long, slender dragon's body when she woke up.

"Wh-where am I...? Am I in heaven?"

"Nope," The Dragonair started. "It was close, but I saved you."

"Th-thanks..." Abby said. And with that, she found herself riding on the Dragonair. She never surfed before as a human, but now that she was on this surfing board-like Pokemon, it was excelirerating. She had the time of her life, surfing on this Dragonair.

"Now, where would you like to go?"

"Uh..." Abby started. She wasn't sure.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hm... Seems interesting this! And it has been a while for me on PC too. xD Hm... Guess I'll RP according to what's happening so far...

Species- Umbreon

Name as a human- Lloyd

Name as a Pokemon- Hm... Lloyd for now... until I can think of something better...

Personality- Lloyd has a personality condition which is affected directly by the moon and shifts according to the moon's cycle. When it's closer to a full moon, he becomes sly and cunning and when it's closer to a new moon, he is caring and supportive. Though regardless, Lloyd is often clumsy but always tries his hardest no matter the most simple of things. Though he constantly makes more work for him to do due to his clumsiness, he'd get right on top of whatever was needed done. His friendly demeanor, except when in full moon mode, has earned him many friends along with his sociable self. Lloyd has a tendency to drink tea in the afternoon under a tree.

Shiny?- Nope.

History before becoming a Pokemon- Lloyd lived in an average home with caring parents. He was well liked by the people he had influenced with his meeting and was typically happy. He'd go to school, help out around clubs and the school, though he'd make a mess of things quickly but would always clean things up. He has a natural ability to get along with just about anyone he doesn't really know so new students to him always get a greeting of some sort be it one of clumsiness or not. Things went well until his first year of high school. Lloyd's cold virus that had killed many people and many more to come, suddenly jumped to astonding ranges and killed him. Many of his fellow students had also died as well as his parents. Then however, he felt himself wake up as if it were all but a dream only to find himself in an unusual shape...

Island- Midnight Island

RP Sample-
    "Cough cough... I'm alright, Mom. I don't want to be late for the entrance ceremony..." Lloyd muttered sleeping in his pajamas as his mother placed a thermometer into his mouth. His mother finally took out the thermometer and read it.

"You're at 98.9 degrees... I guess you're fine." she said as she walked down to the dining room to make breakfast.

"What about you mom?" Lloyd asked but his mom only smiled and went on her way. Lloyd quickly took a good 5 minutes to brush his teeth, washed his face, and got dressed for school. As he scrambled down the stairs, his mother had already placed two pieces of toast on a plate on the dining table for him. Lloyd swiftly devoured his toast almost forgetting to chew and made his way out the door. With a wave back, Lloyd shouted to his mother, "I'm off!" His mother smiled and just waved back as she watched her son run off.

Making sure he didn't trip on anything, Lloyd jogged calmly and was a good deal early for his entrance ceremony. Lloyd was the first to come followed shortly but a group consisting of seven of his middle school friends. The group became one and the boys high-fived each other while the girls giggled of their summer break. The meeting, however, was short-lived. Lloyd's cold had suddenly taken a spike up in temperature as well as the rest of the students. They were all fine for the moment but the overwhelming cold was determined to keep rising and soon they were unconscious on the concrete they stood on.

All Lloyd felt was an intense flame burning within him and his eyes were trying hard to focus but it did not respond. The vision upon him slowly turned into black until his eyelids could no longer receive any response from his brain. His body slowly burned within and finally, all he could feel was nothing as if he had been thrown into a dark abyss forever falling. He could see nothing nor feel or hear anything. He thought that that was the feeling of death until he felt a small breeze dance across his arms. Lloyd shivered at the feeling of it but then he thought to himself, "How?" He took up all his strength to raise his eyelids and slowly but surely, he was gazing upon the world again.

"Ugh.... I'm feeling so drained right now..." Lloyd mumbled as he tried to stand on four legs. "Wait four legs?" Lloyd took a moment to carefully inspect himself and he was shocked.

"What the... I'm an Umbreon!" he shouted as he stood up quickly. However, his sudden movement caused him to fall back down on his belly.

Shaking his head he wondered, "What the heck happened...." But he left the thought to drift in the back of his mind as he closed his eyes once more to feel the relaxing feel of sleeping but with a swishing tail.
    ------
    URGH! FINALLY I'M DONE!.... and I have to hurry it up to catch up too lol...

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC- Ok, you are ~pending~ for now.

IC- "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"There are 17 islands. You were on Static Island."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What are they called?"

"I don't really know, to tell you the truth. I don't really live on any of the islands, I just swim throughout the seas. But would you like me to take you to a different island?"

"Sure." Abby said, as she rode the Dragonair through the seas.

"Well, here's a different island. I'm pretty sure it was called... um... Toxic Island?"

"Cool." The Dragonair got closer to the land, and Abby hopped off its back and jumped onto the island. She looked around after thanking the Dragonair. It didn't look very inhabitable, that's for sure.

"Hmm... looks like there's toxic pools everywhere," Abby thought to herself. "Maybe I gotta go off of the is-" She couldn't think straight anymore. The air was getting to poisonous for her to breath. She coughed a few times before finally passing out.

A few hours passed...

Abby gradually opened her eyes. She saw a Seviper, an Arbok, and an Ekans.

"Hehe... she's finally awake," The Ekans said. Abby couldn't tell, but the voice sounded feminine.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" The Arbok asked.

"Let's do it!" the Seviper said. Abby tried to say something, to ask what all of this was about, but before she knew it, toxic filled the air again, and Abby fell unconsious once again.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hey. Please dont kick me out since I have yet to post! Im swamped with work and I WILL post as soon as I get time. Please dont get rid of me! <3

Back