• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Reincarnation (PG 14)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dustin flapped his new gold wings. He sighed a long lonely sigh and flew towards the beach. It was only yesterday that he woke up and discovered he had became a pokemon. He woke up surrounded by other friendly bug type pokemon, all in apparent awe at his gold wings. It wass then that he noticed he had been turned into a Dustox. He was never one to complain about anythin, but this just made him freak so badly he couldn't help but go crazy. He had discovered he knew some attacks including Moonlight, Psybeam, Silver Wind, and String Shot. Ironicly all of the attacks his Dustox knew when he was still human.

"Am I a second copy of MY Dustox?" he asked himself. He knew that the answers would reveal themselves in time, and decided to accept that he was now a pokemon...but he hated how he sucked at flying.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Victor was being taken on a tour around the island by the machop, but he wasnt listening to a thing the pokemon was saying. Many thoughts were racing through his head at the speed of light.

"Why am I a pokemon?"

"Where is this island?"

"Is this just some crazy dream im having from that fever?"

Victor thought for a few more moments on the last thought "I remember so little, but i distincly remember that fever. The pain was exctruciating, my mother had told me not to excersize, but i had ignored her... I remember getting real dizzy after sparring with a Hitmonchan..Then, nothing..."

"We're here!!" the machop yelled to victor, snapping him out of his thoughts. "We're..where?" Victor asked.

"You have a real listening problem, dont you?" said the machop, slightly annoyed that he had been ignored. "This is your new house!" The machop pointed in the direction of a crudley built, stone house. Kind of like the ones you see cavemen living in.. "This is my home? i'ts just a bunch of rocks! You expect me to live here?" Victor said to the machop. "Umm, well we dont have anything more luxurious than this. All the highest evolutions get the nicest houses" said the machop.

"Yea, nice...whatever you say bud, whatever you say... I'm gonna get some shut-eye, if ya don't mind". victor slumped off into his new home and looked around. Everything was made of polished marble. Victor soon found a slate of marble next to a window, he assumed this was his bed. He walked over and plopped his muscular body down on the bed and fell asleep, hoping he would wake up as a normal human.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (Scott's)

The storm stopped. Scott walked outside and smelled the fresh air. His headache was gone now and he had a feeling about something. He didn't know what btu he did have a weird feeling. He walked around the island and nothing interesting was happening so he went over to the shoreline. He laid down were the water touched the sand and tried to figure things out. "Ok so I can use moves like Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, and Quick Attack, I have a tail, I have ears, I have red cheeks, and most important...I am yellow??? What has happened to me?" asked Scott to himself.

Scott sat there for a couple of hours and then a couple miles down a pokemon washed up on shore. Scott frantically got up and ran over to the pokemon. He came up to the pokemon, his own heart pumping with fear. He turned the pokemon over on it's back. He looked closer at the pokemon and noticed that it was a female Pachirisu. Scott then frantically pushed the Pachirisu back and forth to wake her up. Then she opened up her eyes and looked around. "Where am I." she asked. "Well to tell you the truth I don't really know that much either other then we're on an island called Static Island." said Scott. "Oh I'm sorry how rude of me. My name is Maranda. What's yours?" asked the girl. "Oh Maranda...That is a beautiful name. My name is Scott." said Scott bewildered.

He helped Maranda up and then showed her around. When he showed her his house for the time being she mentioned that she didn't have anywhere to sleep that night. Scott looked at and said "You can sleep here if ya want to." said Scott. Maranda accepted and then Scott took her hand. He showed her his favorite spot on the beach. Together they looked out at the sunset and what a sight it was. The water sparkled like it was alive and the waves moved back and forth from the shore like the ocean was breathing. While Maranda was looking at the sunset still Scott went over and picked up a beautiful white and blue pedaled flower. He put it between her ears. When the sun had fully set they went back to his cave and together they slept throuhg the night. It started to storm and Scott looked outside and there was a Magby that was getting drenched. "Come in here!" Scott yelled. The Magby ran inside and then sat down. "Thank you." the Magby said right before falling asleep.

(Max's)

Max woke up only to find being caried off by a Ninetales. "hey what are you doing? Put me down now!" Max yelled. "You can't sleep there. It is private property of what some people say is Entei's. People don't go in that area much anymore because their afraid that Entei would kill them. So I'm basically saving your life." Ninetales said. "Oh,but then why were you over there?" Max asked. "Because I saw you over there." Ninetales replied. Ninetales stopped moving and dropped Max in the sand of the shoreline. Max turned around to ask why Ninetales dropped him there but Ninetales was already gone.

Max sat there and put his foot into the water. He couldn't do it. He just couldn't swim. He remembered swimming when he was a human but it hurt to much as a pokemon. Max sat there for a few hours when a pokemon hit the back of his head. "Hey what's the big idead?" Max yelled and asked at the same time. "i'm sorry it's just I didn't see you and I was running from Entei." said the pokemon. "Oh. Well you saw Entei!?" Max asked. "yeah he was right behind me earlier." said the pokemon. When suddenly a pokemon jumped out of the bushs but it was just a Growlithe. "Ahhhhh Entei." the pokemon shouted as the Growlithe approached. The Growlithe touched the pokemon and said "You're it Poliwhirl!" Max knew that they were just playing a game and sat back down on the shoreline.

Max wanted to leave this island so bad but he couldn't swim. He looked across the ocean as far as he could. He saw what looked like tree tops. He wanted to leave so bad!! He was getting ready to give up on ever leaving this forsaken island when a Dragonite appeared out of nowere. "I noticed that you wanted to leave? Is that right?" the Dragonite asked. "Yeah I just want everything to be normal." Max said. "Well hop on I'll take you to an island were I know that someone else feels the same way about you." the Dragonite said. "Where?" Max asked. "To Static Island. Home to Electric pokemon far and wide." Dragonite said.

They arrived at Static Island a few hours later and Max walked across the shore. "He is a Pikachu." Dragonite yelled before he swam away. Max looked around for a Pikachu but didn't see one. He sat down under a tree and felt as though nothing in this world was sain anymore. He felt water. He looked up and it was going to start storming. He ran. He couldn't find any shelter. "Come on! Come in here." a Pikachu yelled for him to get inside his cave. Max ran inside and there was a boy Pikachu and a girl Pachirisu. "Thank you." Max said before drifting off into a deep sleep. Then the Pikachu and Pachirisu did too.

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Jyn was running as fast as he could through the grass. Why, he didn't know. Because he could, he guessed. It felt good to run as fast as he could, which was faster than he was able to run before... before what? What was before this? He couldn't remember.

I don't know anything. I don't know where I am, who I am, or what happened before I woke up. Is this all just a dream? Something about this just doesn't feel right... like something about this is just off. I feel like I'm not supposed to be here. But then, where am I supposed to be? his thoughts wandered as the wind blew past his face. There was so much he didn't know... so much that didn't make sense.

"Am... I ... dead...?"
    The words echoed through his mind, the fragment of a memory trying to reveal itself.
    Falling through empty space. Silence.
    Jyn's mind reeled as he tried to recall when or what the memory was. Why falling? When did this happen?

Jyn's concentration was broken when he reached the shore. Screeching to a stop, he observed the sea. Rather vast. Out in the distance, he saw bits of land on the horizon. More than bits, really. More like whole islands. They were islands.
    "What's over there...?" he wondered out loud. He took a few steps back, grinning at the impossible idea that suddenly formed in his head.
    "This will never work..." he sighed, preparing himself, then suddenly sprinting to the sea. A series of quick attacks (which thrilled Jyn that he could use them, for some reason) increased his speed dramatically. He closed his eyes and waited for the water to hit. And it did. On his paws.

He looked down, seeing himself run on water. He laughed, and forced himself to go faster, knowing that at this rate, he'd tire out within a few minutes.

"Alright, let's go to that island!" he said out loud, heading to toxic island.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Megumi slowly opened her eyes, still half-asleep, but noting that she felt much better then she had the previous night. The first thing she layed her eyes on was the Dragonite paw lying next to her. Her first assumption was that Hikaru had fallen asleep next to her. It had happened often after she contracted her deadly disease, as the loyal pokemon was worried sick about the girl.

"Good morning Hikaru..." Megumi muttered, still not fully awake "Guess what? I feel much better today. I think im actually good enough to get out of bed today..."

The girl happily swished her tail and reached out to shake the dragon pokemon awake, however this caused her to realize some things she rather would not have, and drew her fully awake. When she moved her arm, she did not see her own arm reaching out, but instead, the scaly arm she had believed to be Hikaru's moved. And did she just swish her... tail!? Megumi's eyes immediately shot open, and it became very apparent that she was not lying in her comfortable bed back at home, instead she was lying in the middle of a grassy field, and the dragonic arm that had just moved was attached to her own body!

Immediately scrambling to her feet, she looked down upon her new body. Her belly was covered in a white set of scales, with her sides and back covered with orange ones. Turning to look at her back, she could plainly see a tail extending from her rear, and a set of wings protruding from her back. She swished her tail once again and gently moved her wings. It felt so weird to move appendages she hadn't had before! Touching the top of her head, two antenna extended from her skull. She looked back down at her new claws.

"I-Im... H-Hikaru!?" She stammered. No, she was about a head smaller then her own faithful Dragonite, and not to mention a girl. However, she was a Dragonite, alone in some strange new place, and that was a huge problem.

"M-Mom?" She called out "D-Dad? H-Hikaru? A-Anybody!"

She was by herself and afraid, not having the slightest clue what was going on.

-----------------------------------------

Water washed over Leo's hand, causing him to awaken from his slumber. What had happened? He remembered falling asleep on his medical bed, feeling extremely hot, but past that... nothing. He could hear the slight sound of water. Was it the ocean? No, the waves were too quiet for that. Most likely it was a pond or lake of some sort. Slowly opening his eyes he discovered he was right, he was on the edge of a lake, which was defiantly not anything resembling his hospital. However, when he came to pull his hand out of the water, he found something that interested himself much more.

The hand that he had pulled out of the water appeared to be no hand at all, but rather a purple paw which was attached to a black arm. Leo stared at his 'hand' momentarily, before bringing his head over the lake to see his reflection. Sure enough, what greeted him was not his human face, but the mug of a Grumpig, complete with the two pearls sitting on the top of his head, a pig-like snout, and his pointed ears. He blinked, staring at his reflection with a look of curiosity on his face, and stood up, trying to get a better look at the rest of his body. A third black pearl sat at the middle of his round belly, where his black underside came to meet the purple part of his body. Turning back to look at his behind, indeed, he discovered a tail. He reached out and pulled it, watching its spring-like qualities as it pulled itself back in place. It felt real enough. He came back to looking at his purple paws. He had turned into a Grumpig. While most people would be surprised, or even scared at this sudden discovery, Leo actually found it quite amusing... He let out a chuckle, which in his new form came out as pig-like snorts. He paused for a second, surprised by the noises he produced, but a second later went back to his snorts of amusement. This whole situation seemed funny to him somehow.

"Interesting..." he said to nobody in particular, "A Grumpig eh? I think it suits me."

He stared at his reflection in the water once more, before taking a look at his surroundings. Around the perimeter of the lake were trees, which seemed to get thicker as they left the Lake area, eventually becoming a forest. Something nearby caught his attention though, most likely due to the fact that he had changed into a Grumpig. A section of dirt around the lake must not have been very compressed together, as the water that poured into it made a very fine pool of mud. Feeling the pig part of Grumpig stirring within him, he walked over, and submerged one of his legs inside. It was nice and cool, in a soothing kind of way, and after submerging his other leg, he found that it was actually quite deep, the mud coming up to his belly-pearl. Feeling relaxed, his body slumped, submerging almost everything except for his head, and let out a contented sigh.

"Life as a Grumpig, huh?" He asked out loud once more. He hadn't even considered once that this might all be a dream. "Its not so bad. Im a bit better off here then I was back there anyway..."

Letting out another content sigh, Leo gazed across the lake, seeing two green figures on the other side. He couldn't make them out clearly, but he could tell they were most likely members of the Ralts family. They were of no concern to him, however. At the moment, he was enjoying his mud bath, which he was finding more relaxing then the ones at five star resorts for some reason. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the water and the wind, not having a care in the world.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Tyro stared out onto the horizon, at the magnificent way the world curved at its edge, at the beautiful, crystalline water, at the way it reflected the sun's rays, more dazzling than any sapphire or blue diamond. Little pieces of perturbed the turbulent surface, but they did not detract from the beauty of the ocean as a flaw would in a jewel. All they did was add to its beauty.

Tyro hated it. Hated it all. What force in the universe could have done this to him?

Some of the other Pokemon on this island had tried to talk to him. They were all electric types. This was an electric island. Tyro had refused to speak to them. And in turn, they had shunned him. Or so he thought.

Thunder rumbled in the distance. A storm, Tyro thought. It seemed this island always had storms. Lightning for the electric.

How did a Magnezone eat? How did a Magnezone breathe? He had neither mouth nor lungs, yet he was alive. But how long was he going to stay that way? He had no mouth, yet he felt hungry. How was he supposed to eat?

Answers would not be found here, but Tyro didn't know if he was searching for answers. He knew not what to do. Lost in a world beyond his meager human comprehension. Lost in the world of Pokemon. Where was he? He didn't know. What world lay outside this little island chain?

Picking a random island in the distance, he floated out above the water. Strange, that he no longer touched the ground, or water. Moving out across the ocean was no different than moving out across the wind. Tyro wondered how high he could go.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Species- Misdreavus

Name as a human- Scott

Name as a Pokemon- Shadow

Personality- Scott was very kind when he was a Human. Intelligent and witty, he loved to make others laugh. He cared for everyone, may they be his best friends or his arch enemies. He will do whatever it takes to save others, and will keep others safe even at the cost of his life. He isn't scared of death, but is of pain and will not cause himself to be hurt unless it is for another Person or Pokemon.

Scott was always mischievous in his life. Although me may appear harmless and a bit of a geek, he can play pranks and does like to get his revenge. Using his wit and brains, he can think of good comebacks and insults in a argument. He may also be a bit of a show off, saying all the facts and important things he knows.

Shiny?- no...

History before becoming a Pokemon- Scott was a Pokemon trainer in his pastlife. He lived in Sinnoh and only went over to Kanto with his Father to do some reasearch. he had a family and friends and was quiet famous in Sinnoh amongst Rookie trainers.

Island- Invisible Island.

RP Sample- Shadow gasped as he opened his eyes. It felt as if he had just been ripped apart and thrown out of a window from a 10story apartment. He spluttered and coughed as he got up and looked around. he appeared to be by a lake that was lit up only by moonlight. The grass beneath him was a dull green and the trees around him when drainer of life, crooked and bent.

I'm not sure if I will have another character but if I do, I will post the sign-up ;)

Years
    OOC- Toxic_Moonlight- The RP sample is a little short, but I know you can do better, so your ~accepted~.

IC- Abby woke up. Everything was a blur.

"Ugh... where am I...?" She studdered. Abby opened her eyes a little more and rubbed them, and saw a Bulbasaur.

"What... what happened?"

"You were drowning in that Toxic Pool so I saved you, basically," The Bulbasaur started. "I think these three snakes threw you in. They've been causing trouble everywhere."

Abby pondered this throught for a breaf moment, before she finally remembered.

"Now that I think about it, I think three snakes did knock me out..."

"Well, you need to get off this island. I'm thinking of going to Plant Island. Wanna come with me? I heard it's really nice there."

"Ok." The Bulbasaur lead her to the shore.

"Airy, where are you?" A head popped up. It looked just like the Dragonair that took her to this island earlier.

Last edited:

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus focused on the void surrounding him, hard. He and Mai were still sat under the tree, still holding hands, but they weren't just sitting there doing nothing. He felt Mai focus on a pebble and, as they were sharing minds, he could feel it too. He tried to find it himself, and then he had it. Everything around him was the void, but the pebble stood out as a shadowy shape. Mai felt out with a psychic tendril, and he let her draw from him too. The combined psychic energy strained against the edge of their mental sphere, then punctured it, slowly snaking out and towards the pebble. She felt her impregnate the pebble, and then he could feel it like he could feel his own body. Slowly, they exerted force together and the shadowy form of the pebble rose.
    Trying to focus and still feel his body (a task he was helped in by Mai), he opened his eyes and saw the pebble floating. Nothing else unusual, just floating. Returning the void again, he sent a thought flickering through their connection to Mai. Slowly, she withdrew the tendril, and the stone fell. Concentrating even harder, he felt for the energy, gathering it and feed it through the sphere. In the physical world, his eyes began to glow blue. He felt a small wave of amusement from Mai and heard her voice in his head, giggling.
    "No need for that much, it's not as if its going to fight back."

Acknowledging this with a pulse of thought, he drew in some of the energy, then slowly fed it into the pebble. Again, he felt the pebble, but this time the connection wasn't quite as sharp and distinct. That'll come with more practice, I suppose. Imagine I'll get the idea of how much force is required, too. He lifted it up again, then slowly opened his eyes. Admittedly the pebble was jittering quite a bit, but it was floating and no one was helping him. He lost focus for a second as elation spread through him, and the pebble dropped. He felt Mai give a mental giggle. Giving a grin, he withdrew his focus. The pebble faded into the background,. Before, in the void he'd just seen pitch black. Now, he could just about see a few vague things, coming into more detail if he focused on them.
    "No bad for an amateur. Now see what its like for me."
    He felt Mai withdraw from his immediate mind-space, but… he supposed it was the equivalent of leaving an opening. He slipped through the opening, and he felt her close it behind him. Now, he could see and feel what she did, but mental barriers blocked off everything else, the first thing she'd shown him. Now, when they looked into the void, he saw instead the landscape surrounding them as he did with his eyes, but in shades of grey and in less detail, a bit less clear than when he was focused. She felt his astonishment and laughed quietly.
    "I know. My powers are stronger from practice, so I see clearer and can use them faster. You'll get it in the end." Then, Thaetus noticed something. A small sphere of light floated over on the other side of the bank. Concentrating on it, it came into more detail, and turned out to be a Grumpig. He wondered if he was also perusing them Mai sensed his curiosity and glanced over. She looked for a second, then lost interest and she withdrew. Thaetus glanced for a moment more, then returned to the pebble. He was determined to practice this for the rest of the day. He had these powers, and he was going to use them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    After a good thirty minutes or so, Leo decided he had been mud bathing long enough, and rose to his feet. Naturally, mud was sticking to his body, clinging to almost his entire form, however that is one of the advantages of taking a mud bath right next to a lake. Backing up a bit from the shore so he could get a running start, Leo jumped from the shore of the lake and into the water, making quite a big splash, where he proceeded to give himself a proper bath. Of course, there was no soap to be found, but pokemon had no access to such resources, so they were almost always dirty to some degree. However, the mud was removed from his body with relative ease, and he expected that at least a few types of germs were taken care of, so at the moment, he was fine.

Leo exited the lake, feeling cleaner and a bit more refreshed, and came to thinking about what he should do next. His 'bath' had entertained him for quite some time, but now he needed something else for his mind to be occupied with. Glancing across the lake, he noticed the two figures from earlier were still there. Three is a party, right? And he didn't see the point in simply wandering around by himself. If his species of pokemon was able to learn teleport, getting to the two figures would have been much easier, but alas, he could not, and simply dicided to walk around the lakes edge until he could get to them. And with the lake not being that big, it didn't take as much time as he had expected.

"Hello." He said simply, as he approached the two pokemon, revealed to be a Gallade and a Kirlia. As for what exactly he planned to do with these pokemon, he didn't exactly know. However, it beat being by himself.

-------------------------------------------------

Megumi wandered around for quite a while, every now and then cautiously looking over her shoulder as if she was being followed by someone.
    She didn't want to be here. She wanted to go home. To be with her family once again. To be with Hikaru again... all of that seemed so far off though. First of all though, where in the world was she? She did not know of an island where so many Dragon-type pokemon lived. They were normally extremely rare back home, and there was no mapped place where so many could be found living like this.

She eventually stopped, and collapsed to her feet, leaning her back against a tree-trunk and swinging her tail around so she could grip it as if it were some type of stuffed animal. It still felt odd to get feelings from her tail. Practically everything felt odd in this new body. Sensations were different because she was feeling past a set of scales, not skin. When a strong wind blew by, she could feel her wings getting blown by it.

"I wanna go home..." She said to herself, almost on the verge of crying. True, she was not being that mature for a 15 year old girl, but who could blame her? She was scared. "I don't wanna be here... I wanna be back home... with everyone else..."

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Shadow looked around. He had no idea what so ever where he was. There was a rumble in the distance and the air began to whistle through the trees. Shadow decided that he must adapt to this change. He could tell there was a storm coming, so he had to find shelter first, and discover how he became a Pokemon later. he found it suprisingly easy to float. just like walking, only using your mind, not your body. It was phisically tireing, but mentaly. It was hard to think whilst floating. he bobbed down a parting in the trees. It was much darker here, the moon couldn't penetarte the thick, lifeless tangle of the trees above him.

he came to a small cave. It wasn't much, made from mud rather than bricks. It was lucky there was no Pokemon there. At least, there wasn't any near the enterance. shadow sat on the floor, looking at the rain pour down. He wondered how he became a pokemon. He was gald he wasn't under the effects of the disease any more. He wasn't at boiling tempreture all the time and his family must be happy that he wasn't suffering. Then he realised, was he dead? Was his corpse still at home with his family, or is this not of death? Shadow pondered as he drifted to sleep...

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus looked over his shoulder, dropping the two pebbles he was levitating, and saw the Grumpig they'd noticed a little while ago, amazing clean considering how he had been caped in mud up to his neck. He was still slightly wet from his dip (he remember how the sudden splash had brought such an unceremonious end to his concentration a little earlier) and his pearls were sparkling in the sun. He nodded at him.

"Hi. I'm Thaetus, and this is Mai." The Kirlia also nodded towards the Grumpig. He glanced at the pearls lining the Grumpig's head. He'd never quite seen anything like them. He was about to ask what the Grumpig was called, but then his stomach pointed out, yet again, that it was empty and that it did not like it. He gave in.
    "Hey, do you know anywhere to get a bite to eat? I'm starving." He directed the question at the Grumpig, but it was Mai that piped up.
    "I know where we could get some food. Berries, fruit, honey, a few roots, even coconuts nearer the shore. All sorts. I'm not too picky." She looked over at the Grumpig. "You fancy anything in particular?"

Years
    What to do, what to do? There she lay, curled up by herself in the shade of the trees shaking. She kept her eyes closed hoping only that when and if she ever decided to open them, she would find that this was just a dream. That the painful reminder of a reality headache would return to her, and she would be cringing and yelling for some help by her bed like she had been before.

She opened her eyes and was more or less disappointed.

Still, Kyle tried to think things through. How was she going to survive? Upon inspecting her surroundings and uncurling herself a little more so as to turn and span the view behind, she found that this place was very…wet. There was no way to describe it.

Well, there was a way to describe it. First of all, it was more of a woodland forest. Sniffing the air, she scented water coming from all sorts of directions. Mixed with the scents were the smells of different kinds of…Pokemon? The thought brought something scary to the table. If there were Pokemon here, were they hostile? Would they hurt her? She didn't know how to fight! How was she supposed to defend herself?

Slowly and on all fours, she crawled away from her spot and clung closely to the canopy shadows that the trees cast. She darted silently and quickly. She did not realize how quick she was moving until she reached a section with a gap, with a flowing river.

All rivers went straight to a clearing. Would it be wise to follow it?

No, it was too risky. Who knows what would lie at the end.

But as she turned to find another way around, she looked back at the river's flow. She began thinking, and her thoughts brought up an interesting fact. She was hungry, and happened to be thirsty as well.

Drinking from the river; was it…right? Possibly not. Kyle knew. She was a human. She used to be…

Upon thinking about her past, something scary happened; nothing was processed. She couldn't remember about her past. She knew who she was and what happened the last week of her life, but before that was all a blank, up in smoke.

"What's happening to me?" she questioned, looking at her paws. "Why am I a Pokemon?" Clenching her fist, she cried out, "Why am I a girl!"

She collapsed on the floor, stretched out. She couldn't understand it, and in her fit of wild outburst, she could not contain herself. Again she found herself against a tree, and curled up in her fetal position, she fell asleep with nightmares.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Leo nodded back to the two pokemon who introduced themselves. The thought crossed his mind that he would have to introduce himself as well. However, a new life, he thought, constituted a new name. After all, the shortened form of Leonard, Leo, that he usually went by didn't really fit a Grumpig. Perhaps if he had became a part of the Shinx line, but not really a Grumpig.

"The names Yuudai." He responded "Yuu for short."

Yuu's own stomach growled at the idea of food. However, a new body meant possibly new taste buds, so he had no idea exactly what he liked.

"Anythings fine for me." He said to the Kirlia. He was a bit surprised that these pokemon were so hospitable, not that he minded or anything.

At the mention of eating berries and roots, Yuu realized that his new body had put him in the position of an herbivore. The only way to obtain the meat he had eaten in his human life was by killing other pokemon, with beef coming from Milktank and Tauros, chicken from the Torchic line, and pork from... well... him, It seemed more like cannibalism now then nutrition. He didn't care though. Chances were that he would get used to the pokemon way of eating fairly fast, considering he would probably be in his new form for quite a while...

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    As Tyro crossed the ocean at a stately pace, he was thinking.

He had a lot to think about.

His memory seemed faulty. He remembered being a human. He remembered school, he remembered his friends. He even remember a girl he had had a crush on in middle school. Her face and name, however, were beyond him. All he could remember was that she had been pretty, but just in what way she had been pretty, he couldn't remember. What had happened to the girl? He couldn't remember that either.

He had a feeling that his last days as a human had not been enjoyable. He remembered no specifics about that time, but he did remember some feelings. Despair, darkness. Like the walls of the world were closing in around him. Death, evil. Weakness in his body, without the will to live.

How had he survived that? Had he survived it? After all, he was a Magnezone now. Perhaps he had died, somehow, someway. Perhaps.

What power in the universe could do this? Turn a Pokemon into a human? He remembered a story about a legendary water Pokemon who could do such things. Switch the bodies of beings. He couldn't remember what that Pokemon's name was. He was sure it began with an M, though.

He floated up onto the shore of the island he had chosen. It looked a lot like the one he had just left. Grassy green fields, but there were a lot more lakes. A lot more water. Why was there so much water? This was an island, there wasn't supposed to be much water. Or so Tyro thought.

And there were Pokemon, seeming mostly of the Dragon type. Tyro ignored them, floating further into the island. He stopped by a small pond in a wooded area, surronded by trees. A Kingdra was hopping around in the water. Tyro stared at one of the trees, several meters away from the pond. Inexplicably, he felt angry. Why him? Why now? Why was he a Pokemon? Why wasn't there any help for him?

He felt power flow through his body. An arc of electricity, a jolt of energy. Pointing his magnets towards tree, he lashed out with a massive amount of voltage. An arc of yellow lightning blasted apart the trunk of the tree. The tree shook, but not toppling. His attack hadn't been powerful enough for that. Could he make it so? Maybe.

As he watched the tree burn, he felt calmer. Better. The fire was fascinating. Ethereal, everchanging, yet always the same. At least until it burned out. Of course it would. Even if it spread to the rest of the forest, it would burn out, sooner or later. Such was life, even though fire was not alive. Yet, it was also born, lived, and died.

He shuffled his way through the forest. Not too far from the pond, he spotted a Dragonite, lying with its back against the tree. Tyro wasn't quite sure, but the way the Dragonite was placed made him feel... strange. Was it pity? He thought he was feeling sorry for the Dragonite. Whatever had happened to it?

"Hey... you okay?" he murmered to the Dragonite. It felt strange, speaking for the first time since he awoke today. He opened no mouth, spat out no air, yet he was making sound. A electronic-sounding, warbling sound, but sound nonetheless. As the sound of his speech hung in the air, he wondered if the Dragonite could understand him. He knew on an intellectual level that all Pokemon could understand each other, but on a deeper level, he couldn't help but wonder.

Years
    "Yes, what do you need?"

"Can you please take us to Plant Island?"

"Sure."

"Thanks," The Bulbasaur said, as they hopped on the Dragonair's back. It was quite a ride, 2 Pokemon on the slim body of a Dragonair. Luckily, Raichu and Bulbasaur where both relatively small, so it was fine. The Dragonair dropped the two off at an island.

"Thanks," The Bulbasaur said.

"You're welcome!" Those were the last words of the Dragonair, apparently named Airy, before she dove back into the ocean.

"By the way," Abby started, "I never caught your name. What is it?"

"Bulby."

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Graaaaaaagh!!!" shouted Dusty. He was mad. He was confused. Most of all, he was hungry. He hadn't eaten since he woke up from the first morning. He had figured out how to use a couple of other moves, but nothing huge. A Double Team and, ironicly, Frustration. He had gotten the hang of the whole flying business. Just barely though. He could fly for about fifteen feet before crashing into the ground. He went towards one of the beaches he had found on the bug infested island. He noticed a large island not far from the beach in which he hovered above.

"Wonder if I can get over there?" he asked himself. He figured he had nothing better to do, so he tried. He went out for about fifteen feet, and, as expected, he crashed, right into the water.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Megumi was startled at the sudden voice speaking to her, making her jump slightly and squeeze her tail a bit harder. Looking at the pokemon addressing her, she found it to be... a Magnazone? What was one of those doing here? As far as she knew, only dragon-type pokemon resided on this island, and Magnazone themselves were fairly rare back home as well, only evolving in certain places of the world. However, this was not what troubled her at the moment.

Leaning away from the pokemon as if it was about to bite her (with what, she didn't know) there were several seconds of awkward silence, in which she tried to come up with words to say. In the end, it sounded almost exactly like what she had been telling herself earlier.

"...I... I have no idea where I am... T-this isnt my real body..." She stammered "I-I just wanna go home..."

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    The Dragonite jumped at Michael's speech, if speech it could be called. His, or her, for Michael couldn't tell, tail curled and seemed to tighten, and she grabbed it even harder, as though it were a small human child, tightening his hold on his precious blankie as thunder boomed outside.

It leaned back, away from him. Why, he did not know. The Dragonite seemed very afraid of nothing. Or, to be more precise, of everything.

"...I... I have no idea where I am... T-this isnt my real body... I-I just wanna go home..."

If he had still been capable of such a thing, Michael would have gasped, filling his nonexistent lungs with air. Could it be...?

Perhaps it would think him strange, but he decided to ask anyways. "Did you use to be a human?"

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    Coal wandered through the island, hopelessly confused at his situation.

'Im... a pokemon..' he muttered, not for the first time. Thick clouds blanketed the sky and rain was pouring down in sheets. He began to run. It felt strange to him, but the rain under his... claws? and streaming down his fin felt odd, new, somehow like it was meant to be. Thunder cracked through the black sky, blinding him for a second. A dark cave appeared first in his vision, the darkest thing around. He leapt into its dark, dry confines.

'Now this is where a gible should live.' he sighed, suddenly feeling at home in this dark cave. His eyes were yet to get used to the dark, but he could see two figures. One almost filled the space, and hovered awkwardly. The other was evidently a dragonite, from the small wings and thick tail. As colour filtered into his view, he realized it was a magnezone.

'I thought this was a dragon island?' he asked, forgetting the danger which could spring upon him.

'Did you use to be human?' the magnezone asked the obviously frightened dragonite.

'Wait, you two as well? Not just me?' he thought out loud, not realizing he had said it.

Back