• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of the Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I started clenching my fists again. This guy really is starting to push me! "You don't have to be older to be better!" I defended myself. Okay, I might be a bit insecure and think to much, but he doesn't have to say it!

I stopped talking, my throat was starting to hurt again. I turned to the water and leanded against the railing. I thought about what had happended Daggon. 'He never deserved it, he shouldn't have gotten the punishment. That's the only reason I took the hit.' I took off my choker and rubbed my throat. The fire burn showing a little. 'I became General becuase I was young and was an elite at this age. People respected me as well. At least most. My uncle also was the Fire Lord.' "Yeah, you just might have!" I replied to the guy, my voice a bit shaky.

I put my choker back on and went back to watching the ocean. I was interupted in my thinking again by a Fire nation soilder. "General Zecka, we've spotted land." The soilder reported. "Huh? OH right. Wake all the soilders up! The Sun should be comeing up by the time we get there." I commanded. "We also see masses of people. They're going into a small village. I think we've reached the Earth Kingdom." he added. "Then make preparations for battle. We're going to get rid of the rest of the Southern Tribe. The Earth Kingdom is protecting them so we need to be on our guard, if you have to, kill anyone that gets in your way!" My voice was shaky again. Man! I hate this!

~~~~~~~
    Sorry for the change! We're just gettig the water benders, not the Earth Kingdom.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I was about to say something to the stupid general, but when the soldier said something about the earth kingdom, and the general said something about the sun, my hands slapped onto the railing, and I pushed myself away from it, gripping the metal like I was trying to rip it out. I wasn't of course, but I knew that A-Lu was in the Earth Kingdom, I knew that if we fought during the day that my bending powers would be whittled to nothing worth bending if we were in the Earth Kingdom, and the thought made a flicker of fear cross my mind.

I didn't say anything to anyone, when the slightest traces of light crossed the horizon, I stormed inside and back into my room, slamming the door shut and sitting in a position I wasn't used to. With my hands gripping my knees I was nervous for the first time. I'd never bended in the Earth Kingdom. I didn't want to see my little sister. I didn't want to BE in the Earth Kingdom, where all the humidity dried up with the burning sun.

And I didn't understand why we were attacking the Earth Kingdom. This was a war between the Fire Nation, Northern Water Tribe, and Southern Water Tribe. Nobody else. That was the war I signed up for. I decided to would refuse to fight this battle. They should just set that insane soldier on the village. It'll be gone in a heartbeat.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I looked at the lone bender next to me, I noticed that he was going to say something to me, but as I mentioned the Sun comeing out soon, I noticed him tensing a bit, he looked as he would rip the metal of the ship as he gripped it. I snickered. Look at him go! What a scardy cat! Can't even stay out when the Sun's out. "What a coward I muttered.

We were close to land when everything was ready. I had put the Fire Nation soilders in front since they were stronger at this time. We needed to get the rest of the Southern Water Tribe refugees and no doubt the Earth Kingdom would protect them. "All the Water benders may stay back and wait till the Sun's close to going down." I ordered. I can't beleive that lone bender ran off like that. That was suprising.

We reached land by the time the Sun had fully come up. We were moving slower than I expected. All the Fire Nation soilders came off the boat, prepared to attack. I had close friend of mine yell the commands for me. My throat was starting to hurt now. I went down with all the others, we headed for the village.

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    >:-( DARN IT! If I knew way back then how fun rps were I would've seen that you needed an air bender or water (wasn't it water?). Too late to join now that is started right?

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Can I still join or no?

I was wondering, because it started already, I posted a while ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back