• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You post in the DCC too much, so to stop this, I'll ban you now~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    BANNED for joining only a month ago, you have a lot to learn, or you would, if i hadn't just BANNED you.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    for making me laugh a wee bit when i read your post, you are hereby warned don't amke me laugh again! >O

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    You have more friends and more posts than me, and you've been here a shorter time >:O BANNED for being too active and for not being lazy. Slackers FTW!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^ You are banned for using the ">:O" smilie. The only way I'll approve of it, is if it looks like this: >=O.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You posted that almost a day ago, sorry, I'm banning you unless you repost it today~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You don't have enough words in your siggy~I'll warn you for now~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Sorry, but i'm gonna have to BAN you for changing your theme too often, others never even got the time to admire your old ones >.<

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I BAN you for not specifying where you live. You must have your location there so people can stalk you. It took me 5 hours to find you. Until you change it, BANNED!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You posted that in AM my time..Nighty is the only good time to post~*Warns*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    You are acting under the assumption that the person above you lives in the same time zone as you. That kind of presumptious time-zone discrimination is a big no-no, I'm afraid that I'll have no choice but to declare you banned for time-zone insensitivity. xO

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    you're BANNED for using big words and giving good elaborate explanations for banning people >.<

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Your signature says you have claimed Ralts, Pachirissu and Parukia. You have made two typos there. First of all, it's 'Pachirisu', not 'Pachirissu', and second, it's 'Palkia', not Parukia. All Pokémon have English names now and it's natural that we should use those English names on the forums, too. You have been warned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back