• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revolution of Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
  • Rasha ate his dinner as solemnly as possible and suddenly blurted out with food in his mouth, ?MocanIgotcontwththeshpeard? ?What..Whatever it is it can come after dinner. No Talking while eating?, said his mother.

After food, he quietly asked her, ?Ma. Can I go with the shepherd to count his sheep? He has too many and requested my help this afternoon. His mother stared at him suspiciously for a minute and said, ?All right then but be back by 9?. He quickly jumped down to the attic, took an old sweater which had been lying there for almost years and rushed out of his house, without even saying good-bye to his mother.

He stepped into the graveyard and as he looked around he spotted some huge vehicle, a kilometer away. He ran towards it and got the shock of his life when he saw a sleek jet that looked so amazing that he suspected that even the army could have one like this. A man suddenly emerged from it and enquired ?Rosha?? ?No. Rasha?, he replied and immediately he was asked to follow him inside the jet. As he strolled in, he noticed that its interiors were quite small and there were only 10 seats. The man asked him to buckle his seatbelt very tight and disappeared up front.

Rasha stared up towards the top of the plane and suddenly without a warning the plane zoomed off at the speed of sound with a passenger who was already shocked and was going to face more than what he could ever imagine.

[ OOC: This is the plane that?s gonna meet you all]

~ CC

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Ruki looked around the forest. She had arrived at a small abandoned looking shack. She shrugged and walked in. There was a few shirts but they wouldn't keep her very warm. After digging around for a little while she came across a sweatshirt. "It'll do." After pulling it on she looked around the shack. She grabbed a backpack and put some food into it.

Outside Ruki looked the old shack. She shook her head. "I really should clean this place up a bit." As she said it there was a soft cracking sound and a small section of the roof fell off. "I think I'll do that when I come back."

It took about an hour and a half of walking to reach the graveyard. Once there Ruki pulled off her backpack and pulled out an apple. She took a bite and looked around. "You know this is pretty boring. Please come out and tell me what the deal is."

The man from before stepped out of the shadows. "Ruki?"

"Yes. Now what's all this about?"

"Follow me." He walked off and after a minute of considering Ruki followed. The man lead her to a clear area of earth. "Wait here. Your ride will arive shortly."

"My ride?" Well whatever I hope they get here soon.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-Mei stood in front of her grandmother' s grave, thinking momentarily about her. She never knew the women, but she still had a great respect for her.

As she walked on, she saw a sleek, high-tech jet parked in the shadows, where no one could see unless, you *wanted* to see. A smile materialized on her face. This is great.

"Yi-Mei?" said a voice, Yi-Mei looked up to see the man from earlier, "Yes?"

"Follow me, and buckle tight." he said abruptly as he climbed up the stairs.

She lifted up the folds of her warm dress as she acended the steps onboard.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Hey Cassandra, over here!" A voice whispered, but it must have been close enough for me to hear it very carefully. "Close your eyes and follow me." I did as he said as I followed him up what seemed like a flight of stairs, and he sat me down, I opened my eyes. "Surprise, Mistress, I'm that "mailman!", now just have fun right here, and you'll arrive at your place very soon...

Alana

Years
  • After a while Ruki heard the low rumble of an engine. Soon a sleek black aircraft had landed in the clearing on the other end of the graveyard. "This way Ms. Ruki." he man lead her to the aircraft. Ruki hesitated for a moment then boarded. She sat down and bulked her seat belt. She guessed just from looking at the plane that it would be fast. She was right. When they took off Ruki had to grab the armrest. The sudden motion had taken her by surprise.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    The Sleek jet lunged forward at amazing speed before Rasha could blink and he almost fell down. As the plane moved at Mach speed Rasha was really in awe but shocked too. ?What the heck??,he thought ?No civilian plane can move this fast, but what does the military want with me? Then again why me alone? Have I seen some secret at the nearby base? and brain was in a complete mess.

After half and hour of travel, he noticed that climate had become cold. The Plane slowly stopped in an empty place and the door opposite him opened slowly. Outside he could see a girl of around his age walk forward confidently with large strides. ?Who was she? Was she going to accompany me?, he thought and as she came nearer he noticed that she looked pretty but smart at the same time. He suddenly shouted, "Hey You are going to Antartica too.....".

~ CC

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - CC, who are you talking to? xD; there are 4 girls in total. xDD;;; ))

Alana

Years
  • Ruki looked at the boy. "Yes I am." She was glad that she wasn't the only one. She hated the cold and still didn't fully trust the man who had delivered the letter. After all there weren't many people who wore black suits and sun glasses. And nobody wore sun glasses at night. That was just weird. After she had sat down beside the boy who had spoken she asked, "So I guess you got a letter too?" She looked at him trying to remember if she had seen him around any where. She adn't. "I take it you're not from around these parts?"

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>I take it we're all on the jet, then? Mind if I seem to suddenly appear? After all, stealth is a strong suit of my chara...<OOC>

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    OOC : Errr..You, Miyu and Mari haven't boarded it. But you can make it as if you appeared out of nowhere when the plane stopped.

~ CC

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OOC: I think I boarded the plane? O.o; I thought I boarded the plane... o.o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    [OOC :: Since you all feel so, let?s have it as everyone? got on the jet]

IC ::The jet took off at supersonic speed again and Rasha almost fell down. He could see the other girl look at him and ask, ?"So I guess you got a letter too?" and then , "I take it you're not from around these parts?" Rasha answered spontaneously, ? Yeah, and I?m an asian so you probably haven?t ever seen me?. ?By the way I?m Rasha?. As he said that he could see the outline of another girl come near them. Rasha stared at her for sometime and couldn?t decipher much about her as the sun rays glared his eyes. ?Hey We?ve got company?, he said to the girl near him.

~ CC

Alana

Years
  • Ruki nodded. "I guess there are others. I wonder why they are taking us to Antartica to recieve training. Kind of remote but then again that's probably what they're going for. I'm Ruki by the way." She smiled then turned to look at the new passanger. The sun was in her eyes too so she could only see an outline bu from hight she guessed the girl was around hte same age as herself and Rasha.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-Mei approached a young man and woman on the jet.

"Hello, my name is Yi-Mei Zhang," she said pleasently, "pleased to meet you."

She choose a nearby seat and sat down, smoothing the folds of her chi-po.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    It seemed like I had fell asleep for a long time, and soon I woke to the mysterious man shaking me in the freezing cold. "Mistress, we are here." I opened one eye and jumped up as it exposed to the winds blowing inside the jet. "I know, everyone else who came here on my previous trips had the same reaction as you did. Walk around for a little while and you'll get used to this place."

"Where on earth are we, if we're on earth at all?" I asked, shivering.

"You're in Antarctica. Being the first one here, you mind if I show you around?" He offered me his hand.

I was quite shocked how he could just act like that in front of a stranger. I got up and walked outside with him. "Yes, and may I ask why nobody else is here?"

"No, they are not. The majority of the others are on a serperate jet, together. I wanted to take you alone, and arrive before the others." He smiled back at me, and I found a little bit of love inside his eyes. "Do you like me at all...?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    [OOC :: I missed this for 2 days and a love affair has blossomed. LOL! Ana remember that he?s just a NPC. And MC what?s a Chi-po. To the others :: Arrive in private jets.]

IC :: The pretty girl with long hair sat down and said, ?Mei Zhang, pleased to meet you."
    ?Hi?, he said, ?I?m Rasha and she?s Ruki?. ?You got a letter or something inviting you to Antartica??, he questioned her. He was really curious but also suspicious being among strangers.

He turned towards Ruki and said, ?I just hope that the training doesn?t start today cause I?ve gotta go back home and inform Mom? and he smiled in a sheepish way.

~ CC

Alana

Years
  • Ruki smiled. "It doesn't really matter when it starts with me. I've lived on my own for years. Both my parents died when I was young." She leaned back and said, "I just don't like the cold. I wish we could be heading for a desert rather than Antartica." She sighed then shrugged. "So what do you major in? Or what's your perfession?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back