• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rise of Darkrai....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
  • It airs tonight...and i'm not going to be able to watch it, and i can't record it. What am I to do? Is cartoon network going to air it again tommoroww night? Or does anyone know if it downloadable yet? if it is can somone post a file for me to download please? This is kind of a request.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • It'll probably be all over the internet after tonight so you can easily see it tomorrow.

EDIT: 500th post!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow. I have no idea what time it is in America but I know its several hours behind and the person who uploads it on YouTube is an hour ahead of me anyway so it'll be too late for them (its 20:41 here) *sigh* which means I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Y'know, it this forum uses 12 hour clocks, why does it have a 0 infront of the 8? lol

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • You can get an empty tape and record it <_<

Or maybe someone's going to post it on YouTube.

Usually for all movies, they'll air again real soon so don't worry.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow. I have no idea what time it is in America but I know its several hours behind and the person who uploads it on YouTube is an hour ahead of me anyway so it'll be too late for them (its 20:41 here) *sigh* which means I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Y'know, it this forum uses 12 hour clocks, why does it have a 0 infront of the 8? lol

Same, im only eager to see the opening theme song etc.. lol

Ill see if its on youtube tommorow and most prob ill torrent it if some has put it on there

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • It airs tonight...and i'm not going to be able to watch it, and i can't record it. What am I to do? Is cartoon network going to air it again tommoroww night? Or does anyone know if it downloadable yet? if it is can somone post a file for me to download please? This is kind of a request.

No. I don't know when it's going to be on again but you can always buy it or wait til it airs again.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    no its only on tonight, then maybe next weekend they will air it again,

don't worry though! someone one youtube will record it. im watching the marathon, because of lack of things to do... tag battle ep. is on....-sigh-

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Just watch the sub today (I know the dub aired today in the USA) and I thought it was an awesome movie.
    Darkrai is now on my pokemon team with Diamond since he was so awesome during this movie

The battle of the gods will continue in Pocket Monsters DP movie 2 - Giratina & the Bouquet of the sky

Legendaries to appear:
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Shaymin
    Regigigas

OMG, it will be the most legendary pokemon in a movie thus far!!
    Movie 1: Mew, Mewtwo (2)
    Movie 2: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia (4)
    Movie 3: Entei (1)
    Movie 4: Celebi, Suicune (2)
    Movie 5: Latios, Latias (2)
    Movie 6: Jirachi (Fake Groudon doesn't count) (1)
    Movie 7: Deoxys, Rayquaza (2)
    Movie 8: Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Mew (4)
    Movie 9: Manaphy, Kyogre (2)
    Movie 10: Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai (3)

I think the 3th or final DP movie will end the Dialga/Palkia conflict forever with Acreus

Joycey98

The Root of All Evil
    Years
  • I'm sure there is going to be someway of watching it after it airs. I heard this is one of the most anticipated Pokemon movies to air in the USA. I sure am excited about it. I'm watching the marathon right not to pass time, and it is 15 minutes until the movie airs. I sort of already know the plot though.

Years
  • With the movie now airing and the magic of PMs, you should be able to get assistance on the matter.

I'll let the thread go for the night, then lock.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    About 15 mins left to the movie and still no way to catch Darkrai, the better unviel it soon

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I just finish watching the movie and man was that a great Pokemon movie!!!!! Its one of my favorites now!!! I like the new stuff they added. :)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Well I have seen the movie in Japanese on youtube, but I wanted to see it in english...I couldnt because I dont have cartoon network...:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back