• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Road to VGC! (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    I have triumphed in battle over Iloveeevee! 2 games to none.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Hey! I beat cbd 2-1. It was loads of fun. Can't wait for the next round or part or whatever it is called.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hey! I beat cbd 2-1. It was loads of fun. Can't wait for the next round or part or whatever it is called.

Yep, it was really fun right through the end even though I lost, and overall a great set of battles. Good luck to everyone who still needs to battle!

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have succumbed to the powers of CBD in round two and lost a wipe 0 to 2. : (

GG CBD!

GG to you too! It was a really great set of battles, and good luck to those who still have battles left!

Berzerk!

Hey, c'mon! Get serious!
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm dropping out. Being in Australia, me doing my course, and being absolutely exhausted and just wanting to relax on the weekend and my days off, along with my inactivity on the forums isn't going to do anyone any favors.

I'll practice on my own accord or outside this tournaments rules with someone else if i want to.

If you want to try to talk me out of it Griff, go ahead. :3

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • The tourney may be canceled anyway. Only 4 people have gotten their battles done so far. I'll give it til tomorrow after I get back from classes before I decide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back