• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rock music club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
    hello people just wondering if theres is any one here who's a big rock/metal fan u no who's in to bands like slipknot, marilyn manson, system of a down ,korn and so on cas if there is plz join so i no i am not alone in my taste for music as well as pokemon !!!!! (if there is a thread like this u can close this down lols) well wen u join plz state ur fav bands hehe like mine r marilyn manson and well the above really :D :mew2:

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    alright! a metal thread! I'm so in mofo. *joins*

can I be co-owner?

Heavy bands I like:

Avenged Sevenfold
    Manson
    Deftones
    Atreyu
    Circle Takes the square
    Converge
    Darkest hour
    The Dillinger escape plan
    Disturbed
    Element eighty
    Iron maiden
    Killswitch engage
    Murderdolls
    Slipknot (of course :P)
    System of a down
    Shai hulud
    ...and the list goes on...

hey you know what? we should get a good spriter to make heavy metal sprites... as mascots

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Hi dudes, my fave bands are:
    Blink 182
    Fear Factory
    Feeder
    Hammerfall
    Hundred Reasons
    Muse
    Offspring
    System of a Down

Lucid

There's already a club for this music gener that isn't 30 days old yet, please post in that one, and next time, search to make sure before you post your club.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back