• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rom Hacking Newsletter. New.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • Unfortunately Thrace, without your expertise at the helm of stuff, they go into disrepair. I'm not saying the RHN is bad, it just doesn't really seem as it was before, either.

That's why you shouldn't have left, Thrace. >:[

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I know I am not a well known or maybe the best term is exposed hacker and gaining the reign's of commander and chief comes with a responsibilty I can bare once I ease in and can really get a feel for the RHN. As thrace stated there are a lot of problems with the 2 released issues of the new rhn. Quality deserves more time than quantity which I was more focused upon for the past weeks which is leading to what seems to be a slow demise which should definitely not be the faith of the rhn...

With that said I plan on reorganizing the team, getting some recognizable names, ColColStyles will be our chief editor scoping those tedious errors, and I will work on quality. If the next issue is post poned for the updates please understand.

Thanks,
    The rhn team

Sorry for errors, i am posting from my Iphone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No offense, but I think the talk show is a bad idea. It's just much too random for RHN. This newsletter is for ROM Hacking only. The talk show just might throw off the RHN, and it will most likely be respected less.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Well I thought it was good, but change blue Mac to Surf, so we can understand it easier.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Woah :O, did I permit for that too start yet. *slaps self*

Ok so I have not told the public the new plans yet and that I did not have any part in, since usually Mac and Mac in the morning would be a sort of talk show fill you on the rom hack scene weekly, We are converting to the Rom Hack Magazine as quality has now become a greater issue of the matter. Here is a basic issue layout on the magazine to save page space...

The Rom Hacking Newsletter. New.

The Rom Hacking Magazine

Kickin' it off
    ~Test~
    The new RHM is going to be in this sleek new layout design. Enjoy :D
    Team RHN.​

So C&C will be accepted for the design also.

Issues start in June monthly.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice. I like the images you picked.
    Lol at the Mona Lisa and Pikachu one! XDD;

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Posting before this dies!
    Hey, are we going to update Team? Or is the RHN Officially dead?
    Shall we let it R.I.P, or will we continue the legacy like the Pokemon games continue to do so?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I'll write another article for next month's I have no time, School issues, huh. (That and SWINE FLU!! WOO HOO!)
    As a matter of fact, my school starts in 30 minutes, I had better get ready, cya laters all.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yeah, we posted another team thread a few days ago. I think we have you all on the list, but we just need confirmation that you all want to remain on the team.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yeah just three changes really. For the time being, there will be no rants. It is now the RHN, again :P. Also, it's back to weekly, but it may be changed to bi-weekly depending on how it goes.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Yeah, we posted another team thread a few days ago. I think we have you all on the list, but we just need confirmation that you all want to remain on the team.

Of course I wanna be on the team!
    Are you kidding!
    Keep me on please!

(My only problem is thinking of articles... lol)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Sorry for handing this off and not telling...

------------

I am really busy prepping for summer school, trips, and other summer activities. Also I have finals coming up and am really stressed out now. If you could please stop sending me messages about joining and redirect to Goodies or Atlus it would be cool. Sorry once again, Bye.

Back