• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Royal Trade Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
  • No, i'm going to give some free shinies to a random person out of my own will o.O
    Ok, Everyone. I've finished battling and won (and since it was for the PC Wi-Fi Tournament, I moved up to Round 3. Yay!), so I'll start trading you people:

dylanmelton's Celebi for my Shiny Uxie, first.
    Death Mande's Enteo for my Shiny Lugia, then.

Dylan, Death; Both be on Wi-Fi waiting. I'll be there in a few minutes.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey world king... Can the Calm Chansey with Seismic toss your getting for me have the egg move Aromatherapy? please and thank you

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Are you interested in 10aniv events?
    Those that I don't already have. Lemme go list them. But just in case... Any other Events you've got? Or shinies not here...

Hey world king... Can the Calm Chansey with Seismic toss your getting for me have the egg move Aromatherapy? please and thank you
    Sure. Any others Events you've got?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back