• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Royal Trade Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    a shiny Movie Shaymin... 100% legit checked it myself... and a normal movie shaymin

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Hmm, what would you like for your Shiny Mewtwo? If your looking for events, i kinda forgot which i have, so i'll have to search >.<
    Aside from events I don't have, I also take Shinies I don't have, and EV'd Pokémon (some, not all).

I have all three of the events you're looking for. Are all of those UT?
    Well, actually, the GS Deoxys and Regigigas have been promised by others, so I would only take the Shaymin, but here's their info on their UTness:

PokéPark Celebi UT
    10 ANIV Bulbasaur UT
    10 ANIV Umbreon UT
    10ANNIV Suicune UT
    10ANIV Lv. 71/10ANNIV UT Lugia
    10 ANIV Absol UT

The Saikyou Pokémon:
    Dragonite Lv.51
    Salamence UT
    Milotic UT
    Electivire UT
    Magmortar UT

Do you have any other Events not listed here? So we can trade a few...

Aren't Shiny Movie Shaymins illegal?

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Can I have the IVs on the Elemental Punch Ralts and what nature is it? I am offering a Gamestop Deoxys with some good IVs obtained and SRed for by me.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    They have not been banned from the forums yet... and it is legit... sent it to PBR to check it and it wasnt a bad egg

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    They have not been banned from the forums yet... and it is legit... sent it to PBR to check it and it wasnt a bad egg

What nature is the shiny movie shaymin...there are a couple hacked ones going around and yes shiny events are not allowed (except gamestop zigzagoon). By the way, PBR does not always work for checking well-hacked pokemon.

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
  • what will u do for the darkrai i'm going to recieve from the woolworths event in a few weeks

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I know the quiet ones are hacked but I have....... Lonely

lonely ones are also hacked. I have the exact same ones and I got it hack checked yesterday. Either way you can't trade shiny events here.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Can I have the IVs on the Elemental Punch Ralts and what nature is it? I am offering a Gamestop Deoxys with some good IVs obtained and SRed for by me.
    Adamant, and IV's will be checked... once I find my Emerald...

BTW, any other Events to offer? Besides GS Deoxys?

Care to check my thread for a shiny you don't have? I read your events list though, i realized you don't have a 10th Deoxys :/
    Yeah: I can take a 10th Deoxys. For the Shiny Mewtwo.

Hmm... I don't know...

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    lonely ones are also hacked. I have the exact same ones and I got it hack checked yesterday. Either way you can't trade shiny events here.

really... the two people who it went through checked it via hack check and it was legit... shoot well just tell me that there are no French ALAMOS Darkrais that arent legit going around...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, actually, the GS Deoxys and Regigigas have been promised by others, so I would only take the Shaymin, but here's their info on their UTness:

PokéPark Celebi UT
    10 ANIV Bulbasaur UT
    10 ANIV Umbreon UT
    10ANNIV Suicune UT
    10ANIV Lv. 71/10ANNIV UT Lugia
    10 ANIV Absol UT

The Saikyou Pokémon:
    Dragonite Lv.51
    Salamence UT
    Milotic UT
    Electivire UT
    Magmortar UT

Do you have any other Events not listed here? So we can trade a few...

Hmm......the other two Palcity events, E4ALL Manaphy, BABA Flygon, and of course, a few of the other 10 ANIVs, I believe.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Adamant, and IV's will be checked... once I find my Emerald...

BTW, any other Events to offer? Besides GS Deoxys?

Check my thread for events and shinies. I'm currently getting pokemon hack checked though (so far the shinies have checked out okay). I'm not trading a movie shaymin or movie regigigas for it though (unless the ralts is miraculously shiny :D)

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • really... the two people who it went through checked it via hack check and it was legit... shoot well just tell me that there are no French ALAMOS Darkrais that arent legit going around...
    French ALAMOS?

Hmm......the other two Palcity events, E4ALL Manaphy, BABA Flygon, and of course, a few of the other 10 ANIVs, I believe.
    E4LL Manaphy's about to be traded to me, but other than that: Which ones will you take? I'll take these ones you mentioned.

Alright, let me go get the pokemon and meet you in WFC. Unless your already trading with someone >.<
    Yep. Am trading 7 Pokés with someone.

Check my thread for events and shinies. I'm currently getting pokemon hack checked though (so far the shinies have checked out okay). I'm not trading a movie shaymin or movie regigigas for it though (unless the ralts is miraculously shiny :D)
    Don't worry; Ichaste's gonna trade the Shaymin (I hope), and my Regigigas has been reserved.

And it's not miraculously Shiny: It's been Shiny for a while now...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    PokéPark Celebi UT
    10 ANIV Bulbasaur UT
    10 ANIV Umbreon UT
    Saikyou Milotic UT
    Saikyou Electivire UT
    Saikyou Magmortar UT

^How about those?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yes there was an ALAMOS event in Italy, and France... I am getting the french one so I might trade it for the Chansey and one other from your shop

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back