• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Sacred Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
  • I foudn teh ne today mornign luckily.I wil lhodl the one and the other will transfer to balck and white only if tehy can cloen it :) .I cant use item i would never fidn again in a game i am very sad.Oh why most tell taht you will use it at red.When i got to fight him i have my pokemon all at 83lv.And i beat him.My pokemon were typhlosin nidoking pidgeot slowpoke haunter graveler(Now haunter is gengar and in oen week slowpoke will becoem slowking and graveler golem.)I even dont use revive or potions no one item.

We said that we will use it agaisnt Red because it is really hard to raise your pokemon to Lv 83 like you did.

Laharl

Overlord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    well im cheap i have soul silver and ho ohs to hard to get so my brother traided it to me for some reason he had 2 sacred ashes and now he has 1

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Haven't even used them once...I thought you couldn't use them in-battle...anyway, I tend not to use a Revive in a major battle (Red/Gym Leader/Elite Four) unless I got hit by hideous bad luck, i.e. 10-turn paralysis-preventing-moves. I feel like it's, sort of...cheating. They're my out-of-battle items to save my ass :P

So, I have no use for one, other than giving it to Ho-oh because it seems appropriate. And Lugia because it's rumoured his tower became the Burned Tower....he might keep a memento!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • i defiantley kapt it. my team is strong enough to not need something like sacred ash anytime and i love the item it self makes Ho-Oh seem special.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Ho-Oh still has it.

I guess it's kinda like me taking my Everstone of my Quilava.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    For some strange reason, when I wanted to use mine in battle, it disappeared. Are you allowed to use it during a battle?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • You can't use it in battle, which renders it useless. :/
    And I really needed it during the Red battle.
    It's true that I have two, one from some weird guy in Kanto and one from Ho-oh. But I find no purpose in them because of only being usable outside of battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back