• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Which pokemon is THE coolest?

• Bagon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shelgon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm... your outlook is rather quizzical, but than again so is mine! You are now one of our brethren, Toadsworth! Embrace all that is relevant to Salamence and his descendants and be on the thread regularly, my amphibious friend

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Hmm... your outlook is rather quizzical, but than again so is mine! You are now one of our brethren, Toadsworth! Embrace all that is relevant to Salamence and his descendants and be on the thread regularly, my amphibious friend
    Um ok I don't understand a word you're talking about bro...

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Its a real long way of saying hi and welcome *grins*

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Its a real long way of saying hi and welcome *grins*
    K well please say that next time cause I'm not good with those kinda big words yet ^__~

Now can someone please name the episodes that salamence and preevo's were in please so I can get more pics??

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Well... the bagon was in bagons will be bagons or let bagons be bagons or sumthing and the salamence was in jirachi wishmaker, the episode with drake in it and one else that doesnt come to mind.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I've got the episode Let Bagons Be Bagons, I'll get some pics from there. If I don't post any soon, remind me incase I forgot.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    More Salamence pictures:
    The Salamence Fan Club!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Ok. How about now, MUSION? :)
    Good idea lol but why don't you make another topic in the mean time before I get more too?? btw thanks for telling me some of the eps and um movie...
    Oh I have the video of Let Bagons be Bagons that's cool ^^

The Salamence Fan Club!

MUSION

Years
    Working on pictures, I got some a while back, I'll post some now while I get others.
    Bagon trying to fly:
    The Salamence Fan Club!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol. So cute! Yeah um new topic.... What type of food would a Salamence like?

Oh and guys... I'm trying to make a banner but I'm so tired... dont think it will be done soon...

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What type of food would a Salamence like?
    I think Salamence likes to eat Pokemon food.

MUSION

Years
    Besides normal pokemon food, I could really picture a Salamence eating a pizza. Well, being fed a pizza anyway. In the end, different Salamence would probably prefer different things. Same goes with all other pokemon really.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh good question maybe veggie soup xD oh yes imagine salamence getting fed pizza!

Typhlomence said:
    Oh and guys... I'm trying to make a banner but I'm so tired... dont think it will be done soon...
    That's ok take your time hmm idea maybe go with a small banner so we (all the people who have small banners in sig) can put it there ^^;

The Salamence Fan Club!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh awesome guys! I appreciate the dedication~ And yeah I forgot i didnt even answer the topic myself *hits his head on the desk* yeah.. cant you just imagine a salamence chowing down on a huge roast turkey or something.... ???!!!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    just imagine a salamence chowing down on a huge roast turkey or something.... ???!!!
    lol bro yeah that's ok ^^ oh how 'bout a hamburger he could eat it like in one bite xD.

The Salamence Fan Club!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    altarialover said:

lol bro yeah that's ok ^^ oh how 'bout a hamburger he could eat it like in one bite xD.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Cool Salamence picture, altarialover.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah, you got a point there sis! But uhh... yeah.. I really dont think a hamburger would satisfy salamence's appetite. -_-;;

And as promised.... (with photoshop!)

The Salamence Fan Club!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back