• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Which pokemon is THE coolest?

• Bagon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shelgon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Uhhhh.... WOW. Seriously. I have NEVER been complimented like that :) thanks, friend!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Typhlomence said:
    Yeah, you got a point there sis! But uhh... yeah.. I really dont think a hamburger would satisfy salamence's appetite. -_-;;

And as promised.... (with photoshop!)

The Salamence Fan Club!
    Awesome banner, Typhlomence. I loved it.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yikes. Thanks, guys! I'll work on a better one later but i think this is satisfactory....

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Yeah, you got a point there sis! But uhh... yeah.. I really dont think a hamburger would satisfy salamence's appetite. -_-;;

And as promised.... (with photoshop!)

The Salamence Fan Club!
    Yes got another point there xD.
    Wow cool banner big bro awesome job *thumbs up* lol well hmm seems strange for salamence to be like metal...but it looks cool ^^!

The Salamence Fan Club!

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Typhlomence said:

Oh my GODS! That is an awesome banner! Its really cute and I love the Metallic Salamence ^^ That is very cool and nice colours too! The background is very good too! I congratulate you on your making of this beautiful banner ^^

Typhlomence said:
    (with photoshop!)
    Oh really ^^ I use Photoshop too and I still do...but I do use Paint if I'm on a rush or something...like I did with some other banners ^^ Glad ya got Photoshop...if you ever need advice or help on Photoshop just ask me and I'll help ya ^^ No problems!

And I'm very sorry for not coming here often...well I actually did try to post here and I thought it came through successfully but PC was kinda down so ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Thanks again, EVERYONE. I appreciate the compliments and have a project for this club coming up. *Grins Secretively*

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Thanks again, EVERYONE. I appreciate the compliments and have a project for this club coming up. *Grins Secretively*
    Oh really! I really can't wait to see it and bro you deserve the compliments ^__~

The Salamence Fan Club!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Cute pictures altarialover. I'd love to see Michelle's Bagon when it's a Salamence. At least you get to see it as a Shellgon.
    The Salamence Fan Club!

Lucky Shellgon *glares with jealousy*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol. Yeah, it is quite lucky, I guess. But then again, that Michelle is lucky to have a shelgon~

EDIT: O~~~~kay! Here is the immense project I was scheming.... I thought we should have a Short Story Competition, yet with a twist. I'm sorry if this angers you, but the number of parts will be limited to 5. Furthermore, you will create a banner to complement your story. They MUST be relevant to Salamence and/or his/her bloodline. Understood? Good.

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Lol. Yeah, it is quite lucky, I guess. But then again, that Michelle is lucky to have a shelgon~

EDIT: O~~~~kay! Here is the immense project I was scheming.... I thought we should have a Short Story Competition, yet with a twist. I'm sorry if this angers you, but the number of parts will be limited to 5. Furthermore, you will create a banner to complement your story. They MUST be relevant to Salamence and/or his/her bloodline. Understood? Good.
    Um ok I'm quite tired at the moment of stories sorry bro but sfter the P&M club one it made me tired out so I might onlt do a short one later xD.

K this isn't mine it is ShinyEspeon's pic from the Dragon Pokemon Fan Club so yeah~
    The Salamence Fan Club!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I understand you fully. Of course, I would prefer SOMETHING over nothing... but that is entirely up to you. Here are some tips for the banner-making.
    Title it with the name of your story.
    Try and show your characters.
    Enjoy making it!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    May_Eevee, Will you take part in the competition?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Typhlomence said:

Mmmm....just like the P & M Club...but I MIGHT enter...I'm very busy at the moment because of the overload of homework!
    I'm starting to think of an idea now...I might as well start the banner now while I'm conjuring up more ideas...

Well about the story, does it have to be about all of Salamence's bloodline? Because I was thinking of a story with only Bagons basically ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Of course you're not restricted to one of the bloodline.... and besides I'm giving everyone at least a good month to get sorted

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Of course you're not restricted to one of the bloodline.... and besides I'm giving everyone at least a good month to get sorted
    Good I need time but sorry bro I think I"might" not participate with the load of homework that I see at the moment xD. Um could I just make a banner? I only have time for that...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't know if i'll enter the banner part of the comp because i had to delete all pics and that..but i'll write the story soon if i can.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Remember this everyone, for your decision will probably be formed thusly.... You have a month to prepare, in that time you can retrieve screenshots, sprites, etc and create your banners as well as make the story...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back