• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    He knows (hopefully; I can't exactly read minds, although I wished I could XD). I just moved it for the heck of it XD

I want to call him a she... But I know that isn't right... Please don't kill meh, Loppy DX (and don't kill meh for calling you "Loppy" either; I don't really know what I should call you)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    oh, just noticed you origionally posted it there, then moved it, i figured he quoted you here and somehow it ended up in the main thread :P

blonde moment

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hey, no insulting the blondes O.O My natural hair color is blonde, and I'll have you know I'm very smart XD Although I continuously dye it brown... I'd want it black (or at least have blue/indigo streaks in my hair), but my school I don't think will allow the whole unnatural hair color thing (even if it's just streaks), and my mom/the hairstylist who has dyed it don't think black will work with me.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Hey, no insulting the blondes O.O My natural hair color is blonde, and I'll have you know I'm very smart XD Although I continuously dye it brown... I'd want it black (or at least have blue/indigo streaks in my hair), but my school I don't think will allow the whole unnatural hair color thing (even if it's just streaks), and my mom/the hairstylist who has dyed it don't think black will work with me.

thats pretty awesome.

my hair is black :P

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Gosh I hope there is still and opening! Sorry for the late post...

Character's name: Jared Day

Appearance :

6ft2 skinny built, Olive toned skin, has black and 'Sauske(Naruto) hair, wears pure black jeans and Big Green Shirt. Has decent looking shoes, Green Bandana wrapped around the head(Not a full over the top just across the forehead) and has another green bandana hanging from the left side of his pocket. Wears a strap holding his poke balls, going diagonal from the shoulder to the hip.

Background Info:

Jared Day was born in the unknown town called Destruct, He never knew his parents although he was told that they died trying to save him during The 402 Pokemon incident against the Sages. He was found in a cave a month after the war ended and was brought back by a gang called the 'Green Bullets' a dominant gang that survived the incident. He was named after a Gang member that didn't survive.

He got his first Pokemon whenl he was 14. His first pokemon was a bulbasaur, given to him by the Leader of The Green Bullets. He represented his boys by winning a Tournaments, Catching Pokemon and doing set tasks handed to him by the Leader. Although a talented Pokemon trainer, he had a bad criminal record of 18 arrests and 7 apperances in a high state court.

One month ago The green bullets got in a fight with there arch-rivals the 'MTC'(Meteors Taking Control) The Green Bullets were out numbered and were forced to fled. Sadly, Jared got knocked out and all his Pokemon was taken away from him. Today he has sworn to find and kill the MTC whilst making a new start to his Pokemon Carrer. He today still represents the Green Bullets.

Personality : Quiet but angry in the inside. He isn't really one to mess around with, especially if you're wearing the colors red and orange. He is a bit shy, borning doesn't talk that much as he is trying to get the bad memorys out of his head. Yeah nothing really special about Jared.

Other Information: The Green Bullets were formed 3 years before the Incident.

Starter Pokémon:

Ivysaur- Found and captured a week after the Green Bullet and MTC Fight.

Region of Origin:

The West Side of Sinnoh
    A little more on Personality and a Basic starter and you'll be set to go! ^w^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yay, it seems my message has gone unnoticed XD (the one relating to one of Army's earlier posts)

Eh, what the heck? I just hope Rydia's good to go, unless she needs something updated... I didn't exactly understand what you meant on the one comment you made on her form on the RP...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Yay, it seems my message has gone unnoticed XD (the one relating to one of Army's earlier posts)

Eh, what the heck? I just hope Rydia's good to go, unless she needs something updated... I didn't exactly understand what you meant on the one comment you made on her form on the RP...

the one about your hair? i replied to that :P.

and by fill 'er up, i think loppuny meant that you need more in those sections :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Not that one XD The one regarding how he posted the quote on my charrie's info. in the other thread XD

Hmm... I thought it was all good... Guess I need more... Oops... forgot the personality... *sweat*

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm gonna start on my RP So keep your eyes stuck on the Second Coming!
    You obviously havent read the rules so for right now im saying you have been denied until you have. K?

The bold part meant to ADD into it
    XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    (AND... Dun dun dun dun... Here's my Talisman Scroll thingy...)

Character's name: Rydia "Ryder"
    Appearance: When she's just Rydia (she goes by Ryder in Team Talisman), she wears a fancy and revealing (what is there to reveal; she's 8 O.o) black dress with fancy black slippers and fancy black gloves; her long black hair is tied back into a braid, and she has glowing crimson eyes; as Ryder, she wears a black stereotypical ninja outfit minus the parts over her head; she wears her hair out when she's Ryder, and she uses a ribbon to send out her Pokemon (like Gold uses a cue stick and Yellow uses a fishing rod; both are from the manga)
    Bachkround Info.: For a while, Rydia wandered the world, lonely and unwanted. When she turned 6, she was found by the leader of Team Talisman, and decided to follow him. After a while, she became part of the group, and her personality changed completely.

She called herself Ryder when in Team Talisman, but stayed as Rydia when she seemingly wasn't part of it. No one knew her real name, or what she really looked like. She would sometimes go out and travel on her own, then return as Ryder to gain new missions. She has had only one Pokemon from the start, which was never issued to her by Team Talisman. She refuses to have anymore until it evolves.
    Personality: Before she became part of Team Talisman, Rydia was basically depressed. Even with her Poke-partner around her, she could never feel any better. Once she joined Team Talisman, she became pure evil, but at the same time, good in a naive-sort-of-way. As Ryder, she is totally bloodthirsty (not literally, but you get what I mean), and as Rydia, she is carefree and goes around trying to get free necessities due to her orphan-status.
    Other Information: She is
    Spoiler:
    but neither knows it; she's as much as an orphan as her
    Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon: Shuppet (girl; nicknamed "Kiku")
    Region of Origin: Johto (most likely)
    Accepted!
    Will fill this into the roster once the RP and the OOC Center quit telling me they got coments on it
    XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yay XD *still doesn't believe I forgot the personality* Thanks, Loppy-tan~

Tan = a cute way of saying "san", kind of like "kamichama" is a cute way of saying "kami".

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yay XD *still doesn't believe I forgot the personality* Thanks, Loppy-tan~

Tan = a cute way of saying "san", kind of like "kamichama" is a cute way of saying "kami".
    No offense but DAMN you got the weirdest logic!
    XD
    And if you WANT to call me a girl....(Considering im VERY feminine and, well....gay!) go ahead
    XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Weirdest logic? O.o

Eh, what the hell? I dun get offended easily unless I'm getting offended in real life (though I usually tell those people I don't get offended easily O.o) XD You still don't mind if I call you Loppy, right?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Weirdest logic? O.o

Eh, what the hell? I dun get offended easily unless I'm getting offended in real life (though I usually tell those people I don't get offended easily O.o) XD You still don't mind if I call you Loppy, right?
    Right!
    And OMGosh! Look at teh funneh pics!
    XD
    Had to type like that for the first time
    XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back