• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    epic pics xD

The Second Coming OOC center

but i like this xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It's 'cause Mudkips are overrated. O.o It's just some 1337 speak for "I like Mudkips, do you?" or something like that XD (and for those who don't know what the hell "1337" is, it's "leet" for "leet" XD)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Just like Naruto's overrated...

Many things are overrated. Some I like, some I absolutely despise XD Mudkip's OK, but like I keep saying, I despise Water types, so I prefer Chikorita or Cyndaquill ^^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Just like Naruto's overrated...

Many things are overrated. Some I like, some I absolutely despise XD Mudkip's OK, but like I keep saying, I despise Water types, so I prefer Chikorita or Cyndaquill ^^
    Chikorita is major PWNage
    XD
    and it's the only starter I like.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    i dont like meganium..*prepares to be killed by lopunny*

but bayleef if awesome. Typlosion pwns to. all of the Kanto starters, and their evo's, are awesome. but i really don't like the Hoenn and Sinnoh starters

True!!!!!
    And to Army: AWESOME! Can ya do me one? :3

sure i can! just tell me what you would want on it

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh, sweet banner, by the way ^^ *sucks at banners* I'm best at trainer cards; I've done plenty without any help from PokeCharms. I'm good at splicing, too ^^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    i dont like meganium..*prepares to be killed by lopunny*

but bayleef if awesome. Typlosion pwns to. all of the Kanto starters, and their evo's, are awesome. but i really don't like the Hoenn and Sinnoh starters

sure i can! just tell me what you would want on it
    Awesome pic of Meganium and Venomoth! With a floral theme to match Meganium! lol
    I <3 Meganium & Venomoth.

Oh, sweet banner, by the way ^^ *sucks at banners* I'm best at trainer cards; I've done plenty without any help from PokeCharms. I'm good at splicing, too ^^
    OOH OOH! CAN I HAS ONE???

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back