• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • Brandon woke up from his nap under the a tree on Route 101. He saw a flyer sitting on his lap and read it. It said that he could register for the league at any given moment at any pokemon Center. He rushed back to Rowan about it and asked if he could borrow his Staraptor so it could fly him to Oreburgh City. Rowan said Ok and his Staraptor flew him to Oreburgh. He steeped off of Staraptor and told him to go back to Gramps. Staraptor took off but took Brandon with him!! Staraptor took Brandon all the way to Saffron City. Starpator dropped him and then took off.

"Gramps probably told him to take me here." mumbled Brandon to himself as he got up to dust himself off. While he was doing so someone walked straight into him!! "Ohhhh man. I'm so sorry." said a girl. "It's fine." said Brandon. "What's your name? My name is Kit." said the girl. "Oh hi Kit. My name is Brandon." said Brandon. They conversed for a bit and Brandon walked into the pokemon center to register.

(ill do rest later)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Brandon woke up from his nap under the a tree on Route 101. He saw a flyer sitting on his lap and read it. It said that he could register for the league at any given moment at any pokemon Center. He rushed back to Rowan about it and asked if he could borrow his Staraptor so it could fly him to Oreburgh City. Rowan said Ok and his Staraptor flew him to Oreburgh. He steeped off of Staraptor and told him to go back to Gramps. Staraptor took off but took Brandon with him!! Staraptor took Brandon all the way to Saffron City. Starpator dropped him and then took off.

"Gramps probably told him to take me here." mumbled Brandon to himself as he got up to dust himself off. While he was doing so someone walked straight into him!! "Ohhhh man. I'm so sorry." said a girl. "It's fine." said Brandon. "What's your name? My name is Kit." said the girl. "Oh hi Kit. My name is Brandon." said Brandon. They conversed for a bit and Brandon walked into the pokemon center to register.

(ill do rest later)
    Pika I know it's early but this is your first warning. You cannot take over another players character. This is an example of scripting. If it happens again you will be suspended for one day. If this continues to happen afterwards, you will be banned from this RP.
    Sorry :[ I dont like getting on to people but I want a fair RP ok? Again I'm sorry :[

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: ArmyGuy 0628, I stated in my post that Blitz was in its Pokeball, and making it seem angry is, technically, character control. >_<

Also, I won't be able to post again until tomorrow afternoon, and knowing how fast these RPs seem to move... Well, just try not to leave me too far behind, okay? ^_^;;))

IC:

When Taylor stepped out of the Pokemon Center, she had a new confidence abut her. Now it seemed she had a greater goal to accomplish. Something far greater than simply beating a Gym. Of course, huge tasks such as the one at hand usually started small. In this case, that meant training her Porygon further.

Perhaps I should try to train at the Fighting Dojo... she considered. Supposedly there are tough trainers there, and surely there could be some useful experience in--

Her thoughts were cut short by a sudden force shoved her downward. Taylor let out a small cry of surprise, barely managing to stop herself from a painful and possibly bone-shattering landing on the concrete by holding out her hands. Quickly, she stood up and whirled around, wondering what sort of thing had caused the sudden fall.

A boy was standing there. He seemed about her age; perhaps a year or two older. And he was asking about the Gym...

"Well," Taylor replied, giving her jeans a brief brush with her hands, "The Gym is straight down there." She pointed to her left, "You'll notice it when you pass it..."

"However, perhaps you'd benefit from a battle beforehand? I myself have come close to beating Sabrina, but surely we could both use the battling experience. What I'm wondering is... Would you like to battle me?"

Though Taylor wasn't normally one to challenge others so readily, she felt a bit more confident than usual now. Besides, what she'd said was perfectly true. If this trainer thought he could take on Sabrina, surely he knew what he was doing. Of course, if he didn't... Well, Taylor didn't like to go easy on others in a battle.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((OOC: I'm posting mainly in response to ArmyGuy0628's character in this... I stated in my post that Blitz was in its Pokeball, and making it seem angry is, technically, character control...))

IC:

When Taylor stepped out of the Pokemon Center, she had a new confidence abut her. Now it seemed she had a greater goal to accomplish. Something far greater than simply beating a Gym. Of course, huge tasks such as the one at hand usually started small. In this case, that meant training her Porygon further.

Perhaps I should try to train at the Fighting Dojo... she considered. Supposedly there are tough trainers there, and surely there could be some useful experience in--

Her thoughts were cut short by a sudden force shoved her downward. Taylor let out a small cry of surprise, barely managing to stop herself from a painful and possibly bone-shattering landing on the concrete by holding out her hands. Quickly, she stood up and whirled around, wondering what sort of thing had caused the sudden fall.

A boy was standing there. He seemed about her age; perhaps a year or two older. And he was asking about the Gym...

"Well," Taylor replied, giving her jeans a brief brush with her hands, "The Gym is straight down there." She pointed to her left, "You'll notice it when you pass it..."

"However, perhaps you'd benefit from a battle beforehand? I myself have come close to beating Sabrina, but surely we could both use the battling experience. What I'm wondering is... Would you like to battle me?"

Though Taylor wasn't normally one to challenge others so readily, she felt a bit more confident than usual now. Besides, what she'd said was perfectly true. If this trainer thought he could take on Sabrina, surely he knew what he was doing. Of course, if he didn't... Well, Taylor didn't like to go easy on others in a battle.
    OK NOTHING wrong with this but in PVP battles I will be the ref! The battles must be a total of at LEAST six posts ( giving each RPer three turns, but detailed ones). If your challengee accepts, HAVE FUN! <3

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • OCC: whoops, forgot porygon was in the ball. sorry about the character control to.

IC:

Dom: a battle eh? hmm, i guess i could use a little more training

Dom quickly thought to himself wich pokemon to use. He always wanted to impress his challengers with his pokemons power. He quickly made up his mind

Dom: ok, im ready when you are! Go Ghastly!

Dom threw his pokeball and in a dazzling red light that glittered gold, Ghastly made his apperance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    BATTLE!:

Taylor VS Dom

pokemon selected: Gastly-Dom

Proygon-Taylor

You may begin when ready you guys! <3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OOC & OT: shouldnt we make one of those OOC threads in the Roleplaying lounge? that would cut down on the OOC here
    JUST sent one in for the moderators to, hopefully, approve. Once and IF it is, then we can post the OOC's there. SU's are also going to be posted there from now on.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Chaos is on a bench outside Bellsprout tower
    Chaos: " I should catch a new pokemon but what"
    Chaos: " Hmm a water type will do nicely because both of my pokemon are weak to fire and rock types
    Chaos : (walks to rock tunnel only to see a boy running out of the cave) "Hmm I wonder why he does that oh well
    Chaos: (enters cave) well heres a lake in the center the Slowpoke and Slakoth gather here to drink
    Chaos: I will catch a Slowpoke GO!! Weedle use poisin sting
    Slowpoke : ( gets hit of guard) (uses yawn)
    Weedle : (gets drowsy )
    Chaos: try another poisin sting Weedle!!!!!
    Weedle: (shoots needles )
    Slowpoke:( trys to use water gun but misses out of poisin )
    Chaos : go pokeball!!!!
    Slowpoke: (grabbed by pokeball jigles a little than clicks)
    Chaos : Yes I caught a Slowpoke
    Chaos : now to find a opponent ( walks to Goldenrod city)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Chaos is on a bench outside Bellsprout tower
    Chaos: " I should catch a new pokemon but what"
    Chaos: " Hmm a water type will do nicely because both of my pokemon are weak to fire and rock types
    Chaos : (walks to rock tunnel only to see a boy running out of the cave) "Hmm I wonder why he does that oh well
    Chaos: (enters cave) well heres a lake in the center the Slowpoke and Slakoth gather here to drink
    Chaos: I will catch a Slowpoke GO!! Weedle use poisin sting
    Slowpoke : ( gets hit of guard) (uses yawn)
    Weedle : (gets drowsy )
    Chaos: try another poisin sting Weedle!!!!!
    Weedle: (shoots needles )
    Slowpoke:( trys to use water gun but misses out of poisin )
    Chaos : go pokeball!!!!
    Slowpoke: (grabbed by pokeball jigles a little than clicks)
    Chaos : Yes I caught a Slowpoke
    Chaos : now to find a opponent ( walks to Goldenrod city)
    You dont HAVE to do
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Chaos

for every line, do it once and continue with the paragraph! ^w^ And try to make the battles longer k?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Okay. I'm here now, sooo...))

In a burst of light, the trainer's Pokeball split open and revealed a Pokemon shaped like an orb, surrounded by a fog that was light blue in color. A golden gleam seemed to cling to it, and a pair of white fangs stuck out from its open mouth. Wait. Gastlies weren't supposed to be blue!

No way... Taylor gasped mentally, recalling something she'd read online about Pokemon with alternate colorations. A Shiny Pokemon! Those are supposed to be incedibly rare! ... But, it won't be any stronger than a regular Gastly, of course. She smirked. No special colors were going to stop her.

"Come on, Blitz!" she shouted, tossing her own red-and-white Pokeball. A peculiar pink and blue creature appeared, hovering slightly over the ground as light reflected off its body. It lifted its triangular head, paused for a couple seconds, then seemed to locate its target quickly. Blitz then went completely still, awaiting orders from its trainer.

"Agility," commanded Taylor. With an obedient nod, Blitz began to hover slightly lower to the ground. It then suddenly bolted to the left, faster than the blink of an eye. Then to the right. Left. Right. Back.

While on the surface, nothing seemed to have changed, that little excerscise had made Blitz capable of moving much faster, and Taylor was well aware. This meant dodging would be easier, as well as attacking. Now all she had to do was wait and anticipate Gastly's move, however. As a strategist, she preferred to base her battle plans on those of her opponents, meaning not only would she be leading Blitz; she would have to keep a close eye on Gastly. How would a Ghost-Type, however, attack a Normal-Type...?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • OOC: this being my first pokemon RPG, i dont really know how the battle style works. Will it be just turn based and Pink_Lopunny decides if it hits or misses?

Dom qucikly thought to himself, wondering what to start off with. He was already thinking of all the possibilitys of a move missing, or not effecting the Porygon. He made up his mind

Dom: Gahstly! Hypnosis!

The Ghost pokemon let out a dullish, yet captivating moan. Ghastly eyes turned to a design, resembling a poliwrath's chest.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • After not finding and opponent to test his skills on Chaos walked around and saw two trainers in battle
    One was using a Ghasly with his eyes swirling like a tornado.
    The second was using a Porygon swiftly moving like the wind itself
    Sneasle quickly jumps about eager to get a fight
    Slowpoke is sleeping couldn't care less as usual
    and Weedle was dreaming of flying and eager to do whatever it takes to evolve
    He decides he will wait until there done then challenge one two a battle

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Chaos walked around and saw two trainers battling he decides he will wait until there done then challenge one two a battle

OOC: that could use more. is against RP rules to post less than a paragraph. describe how you got there, and what your seeing in the battle, and maybe what your pokemon are doing

edit: much better :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OOC: this being my first pokemon RPG, i dont really know how the battle style works. Will it be just turn based and Pink_Lopunny decides if it hits or misses?

Dom qucikly thought to himself, wondering what to start off with. He was already thinking of all the possibilitys of a move missing, or not effecting the Porygon. He made up his mind

Dom: Gahstly! Hypnosis!

The Ghost pokemon let out a dullish, yet captivating moan. Ghastly eyes turned to a design, resembling a poliwrath's chest.
    Turn based yes. But no you guys decide whether it affects the pokemon. BUT if ARGUING takes place, I will make a quick battle scene for the BOTH of you in ONE post and make a winner.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    As soon as the Gastly executed the Hypnosis attack, Taylor mentally cursed herself. Crap! I should have expected that!

Thinking fast, she ran through all of Blitz's moves in her head, but unfortunately found that none of them could be of much help in this situation. Yes, while Porygon was a Pokemon created completely from digital data, it was still fully capable of falling asleep. This situation seemed to have her in a tight hold, and Blitz already seemed to be growing drowsy.

"Quick! Psybeam!" she shouted in desperation, wracking her brain for some better solution.

The Porygon suddenly bolted up and began charging a multi-colored beam of light, but to Taylor's dismay it simply didn't have the energy to finish. Blitz incined its head and slowly hovered downward, now bound to the concrete ground. Its eyes remained eerily open, as Porygon have no eyelids, but it was obvious her Pokemon was "asleep".

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty had reached Saffron City only an hour after the radio interview he had with Mary. He had came to visit Sabrina, another good friend of his. As he was walking towards the gym he saw two trainers battling. Dusty loved watching battles, so he walked over to the battle ground to watch.

He noticed that the two pokemon were a decent match up.

"A Porygon now that's rare!" he announced to the flustered trainer of whom the Porygon belonged. He studied the pokemon and could tell that the Gastly had used a sleep inducing move just moments ago. "Too bad it's asleep though." he said in disappointment.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Dom quickly thaught to himself Good thing that psybeam didnt have time to charge, i wouldve been done for...Now to do some damage..

"Ghastly! Dream Eater!" Dom said. His pokemon licked its lips in a hungry manner as his eyes rolled back. He was now in Porygons dream. Ghastly proceeded to eat the dream, which caused some decent damage to Porygon.

Good, now what to do next. That Porygon is bound to wake up soon... If i get hit with that psybeam, im more than likely done for. Ugh, why am I such a show-off?! If i had picked Farfetch'd this battle wouldve been more even! Oh well, nothing to do now but hope for the best.. Dom thought to himself.

Wait! I know exactly what im going to do. All I have to do is make sure Ghastly survives this next attack...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back