• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dom quickly thaught to himself Good thing that psybeam didnt have time to charge, i wouldve been done for...Now to do some damage..

"Ghastly! Dream Eater!" Dom said. His pokemon licked its lips in a hungry manner as his eyes rolled back. He was now in Porygons dream. Ghastly proceeded to eat the dream, which caused some decent damage to Porygon.
    This is accepted but try to make your next post a little longer than that ok? Tell us more thought on the next move. The only reason that THIS is accepted because the opponent is asleep.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Being the lazy person I am, I'm not gonna look through all those posts (I FINALLY got on; I had a busy schedule).

Kit~

Ah, another day, another adventure, she thought as she got out of bed. After battling enough trainers on the way down from Blackburn to Cherrygrove, she was able to afford to stay a night at the Pokemon Center. "That path was so arduous and annoying..." she muttered, a tad bit of anger in her voice.

"Your Pokemon are fully healed!" The voice belonged to the nurse who ran the Pokemon Center. Her Cyndaquil and Eevee looked better than usual.

"C'mon, Krys, Aura!" Kit said happily. "Let's go on our next adventure!!!"

(Hope that's a good intro.)

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Chaos and his pokemon watch the match eagerly wondering Who will win? Who will win!!!!
    Chaos thought when this battles over I'm gonna chalenge the winner to a match with Sneasle
    Sneasle jumped up and down looking eager for a chance to battle

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Oh, and just a reminder that'll I be gone tomorrow at noon my time (who knows if I'll be able to get on before that?) and will be out 'til Friday evening.)

Kit~

Kit started on the path to Violet, but realized it was blocked by a Pokemon battle.

"Crush him, Nidoran!" a youngster called out.

"Rattata! Dodge!" another youngster shouted. Kit tried to move ahead, but they yelled at her to back off. Seeing how she couldn't go on, she decided to take the other path.

When she reached the end, she realized she needed cut in order to advance. Maybe I'll stop at this house ahead... she thought. She slowly walked up to it, bit by bit...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    (Oh, and just a reminder that'll I be gone tomorrow at noon my time (who knows if I'll be able to get on before that?) and will be out 'til Friday evening.)

Kit~

Kit started on the path to Violet, but realized it was blocked by a Pokemon battle.

"Crush him, Nidoran!" a youngster called out.

"Rattata! Dodge!" another youngster shouted. Kit tried to move ahead, but they yelled at her to back off. Seeing how she couldn't go on, she decided to take the other path.

When she reached the end, she realized she needed cut in order to advance. Maybe I'll stop at this house ahead... she thought. She slowly walked up to it, bit by bit...
    Try to make it a bit more original other than getting it from the G/S/C series k? You are MORE than welcome to follow the story line (In which case I may meet with you later as Dusty) but mix it up a bit. I like it btw. (Probably because I LOVE the Johto games ^w^)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (I will XD It'll get interesting...)

Kit~

Kit entered the house. An old lady was just sitting there.

"Why'd you barge in like that?!" she shrieked.

"Sorry. I-I didn't know," Kit said in a shocked tone.

"As one of the Elite Four, I'm appalled that you didn't knock!" she screeched.

"O-one of the Elite Four? I-I'm so sorry, Miss..."

"Karen," she responded. "Call me Karen."

"O-OK..."

"I'm on a break right now, so I' not where I should be," she added.

(See? XD Although I don't know how old she'd be now... If this is past them, then she'll be "Caren", Karen's daughter.)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    (I will XD It'll get interesting...)

Kit~

Kit entered the house. An old lady was just sitting there.

"Sorry. I-I didn't know," Kit said in a shocked tone.

"O-OK..."

"I'm on a break right now, so I' not where I should be," she added.

(See? XD Although I don't know how old she'd be now... If this is past them, then she'll be "Caren", Karen's daughter.)
    ((The time is set when the Pokemon League JUST opened, so Karen will be as old as she was in the game series.))

After being ignored by the trainers in Saffron, Dusty headed back to Johto to visit another friend of his in Cherygrove City.

He walked down the path where he met his first pokemon, Venonat. His Venomoth has been with him since his first day of training. It was now his most powerful pokemon. Using many Psychic, Bug, and Poison type attacks, as well as other various moves, it was a fierce powerhous on his team.

He noticed two trainers battling. One with a Nidoran and another using Rattata. He walked o the side of the battle, was rudely yelled at by the boys, and walked away.

"I wonder what she is doing?" he asked himself. He reached her house and noticed a girl walk into Karen's home. "Oh no, she didn't knock!" he sighed.

"Sorry. I-I didn't know," the girl said in a shocked tone.

"O-OK..."

"I'm on a break right now, so I' not where I should be" he heard them say back and forth.

"Now now Karen is that ANY way to talk to such a young child?" Dusty announced from behind Kit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Taylor watched in horror as her beloved Porygon was subjected to the Dream Eater. This could get bad... But, at the same time, she found herself fascinated. The thought that a data-engineered being could have dreams at all in the first place was... intriguing. Or, perhaps the attack had some sort of negative effect on its system...

She suddenly noticed that their battle was being watched by a few onlookers... Somehow, this brought her more confidence. After all, she didn't want to look like a fool in public. No. Not at all.

Blitz stirred slightly. It seemed the Dream Eater was rousing him into wakefulness. It had, indeed dealt a fair amount of damage, all the same... The Porygon flicked its tail. Its head moved slightly upward. Then rose fully. Its body shifted into a hovering position, but found itself too weak from the attack to float very high. Of course, Taylor had a way around that...

"Blitz, use Recover!" she cried, determination pulsing through her veins.

A white light enveloped Blitz's body, becoming bright and healing. It grew larger. Warmer. Then began to fade away. When the light cleared, Blitz was hovering higher than before, and despite its emotionless gaze it appeared just as confident as its trainer.

Agility's speed boost is still in effect as well, Taylor thought. That could come in handy if this trainer has anything else up his sleeve...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Dom looked suprised when she used recover, he was at a loss now. Gah! Recover? I comepltely forgot about that possibility! Well that throws my current plan out the window... Think Dom! Think! *sigh* I've got no choice but to try my plan that i ws going to use, do to my Ghastly's lack of attacks.

"Ghastly,.." Dom thought again quickly, making sure this is what he wanted to do. "Use Destiny Bond!"

Ghastly started glowing a dim purple hue. The strange aura extended and wrapped around Porygon. Both of their eyes flashed a bright purple, showing that the move was a success.

Let's just hope this works... Dom thought

Dom noticed his onlookers out of the corner of his eye. A trainer was watching eagerly at his battle, his sneasel seemed pretty pumped to. Dom gave a little smirk and felt slightly more confident.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Destiny Bond... Wouldn't that make Dom win by default if Blitz defeats Gastly, seeing as Taylor has no other Pokemon? How can she really continue the battle, knowing that...?))

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((OOC: Destiny Bond... Wouldn't that make Dom win by default if Blitz defeats Gastly, seeing as Taylor has no other Pokemon? How can she really continue the battle, knowing that...?))
    ((That's the twist! ^w^ I can't decide how the two of you make your moves! And no it doesn't. Destiny Bond only works for a set amount of turns.))

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • (( yea, it only works for the turn its used, and the turn afterward. my Ghastly's movset is: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Mean Look, and Destiny Bond. so i really had no choice, since mean look would do nothing, and putting you through hypnosis again would just be unfair. Besides, isnt this 1 on 1? i wasnt planning on using cubone or farfetch'd. so if you decide to make my destiny bond work, i'd call it a tie ))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    (( yea, it only works for the turn its used, and the turn afterward. my Ghastly's movset is: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Mean Look, and Destiny Bond. so i really had no choice, since mean look would do nothing, and putting you through hypnosis again would just be unfair. Besides, isnt this 1 on 1? i wasnt planning on using cubone or farfetch'd. so if you decide my destiny bond work, i'd call it a tie ))
    (( OH CRAP! I forgot to mention! A pokemon in this RP is not limited to just 4 moves. It can have ANY of the LEVEL UP MOVES, but if you wish to have egg moves and TMs your pokemon must go through posted training in order to obtain them. I hate how other RPs put so many restrictions on the pokemon and trainers. ))

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Ah. I see. I thought that Destiny Bond didn't ever wear off, for some reason. x3))

Destiny Bond! A sickening feeling wrenched Taylor's stomach as the command was given. Of course, there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Blitz's white, expressionless eyes began to glow a malevolent purplish shade, and when the color cleared it was obvious the attack had worked.

This had to mean that the trainer owned at least one other Pokemon. Only a fool would trap themselves like this with such a move if they didn't, but for someone who would win either way if the battle ended soon it was a convenient plot to buy time. Time Blitz likely didn't have.

Stop it, she told herself. We've been through worse than this in Sabrina's Gym, even if we didn't emerge victorious in the end. This is nothing. Especially not with the moves a Porygon can utilize again and again...

Yes. Could this perhaps work in her favor, somehow? Already a small plot was forming in Taylor's head. If Destiny Bond would take a while to wear off, she could use that to her advantage. Recover would also make dealing damage a complicated process. As would her next move...

"Agility, again!"

Blitz nodded, and preformed the quick jolt from side to side that increased its potential for speed. Now it could move much faster than even before, if it had to... With enough speed and a bit of luck, waiting out Destiny Bond could become a simple process.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • (( OH CRAP! I forgot to mention! A pokemon in this RP is not limited to just 4 moves. It can have ANY of the LEVEL UP MOVES, but if you wish to have egg moves and TMs your pokemon must go through posted training in order to obtain them. I hate how other RPs put so many restrictions on the pokemon and trainers. ))

(( haha, well i'll keep it the same until he evolves into a haunter. then i'll add shadow ball. wait.. thats a TM move))

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    (( haha, well i'll keep it the same until he evolves into a haunter. then i'll add shadow ball. wait.. thats a TM move))
    (( They can learn it by level up as well. So feel free to learn what ever you wish! ^w^ That goes for Porygon as well. Oh and Pie, when and if you battle Sabrina again, do you mind if i play her? *Mainly because she has a Venomoth* and I'll add one more Psychic type *Not incredibly powerful* to her roster as well. ))

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Sure. That'd be great, actually. ... Just a side note, but for now I'm considering Blitz to be around LV.20, with no egg or TM moves learned.))

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • "You couldve ended this battle just then in a tie.. but i guess we'll just have to repeat the process eh?" Dom shouted to the opposing trainer

"Ghastly! Use Hypnosis again!"

Ghastly followed orders, but couldnt seem to send the hypnotic sound waves in porygons direction, due to Agility
    No! What am i supposed to do now? Destiny Bond has worn off now, and that Porygon is still awake! Dom thought to himself.

"Be ready for anything Ghastly. This could be it right here." Dom said to his pokemon

((sorry i cant do the italics that represent thought right now, im on my Wii and i cant do it :P.
    also, im considering my Ghastly also at 20, my Farfetch'd at 25, and my Cubone at 18))

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "You couldve ended this battle just then in a tie.. but i guess we'll just have to repeat the process eh?" Dom shouted to the opposing trainer

"Ghastly! Use Hypnosis again!"

Ghastly followed orders, but couldnt seem to send the hypnotic sound waves in porygons direction, due to Agility
    No! What am i supposed to do now? Destiny Bond has worn off now, and that Porygon is still awake! Dom thought to himself.

"Be ready for anything Ghastly. This could be it right here." Dom said to his pokemon

((sorry i cant do the italics that represent thought right now, im on my Wii and i cant do it :P))
    (( That's no problem! I gtg to bed *Have a test tommorow -_-" * But I will probably be on later tommorow afternoon at......around 3:30 or so. Ya'll have fun! NO ARGUING! ))

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Ehm... I should probably stop, too. Sorry, ArmyGuy, but I'll probably be able to post some time tomorrow morning. No time for an RPing spree when there's school...))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back