• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Falste-

"No! If you're to be killed, then I'm gonna go with you!" Falste angrily shouted. Giratina broke free and went right by Falste. Another Pokemon, one much smaller than Giratina, appeared by Falste's side.

"Shadowfax. Nice of you to have arrived. Now, if you would be so kind to use your greatest move." The Pokemon opened up vortexesright beneath all the Pokemon, including the Dialga and Palkia.

"You can't avoid the darkness. Fall into an eternal sleep, and let Shadowfax's Bad Dreams wipe your energy away slowly..." Falste said, his eyes red.

"And the best part; you can't beat my pair. Gami engulfed this whole field in shadows. After all, what else does it have to do but battle with Shadowfax, gaining power each time? I know, the medallion will soon take 'em all away, and my attack was pointless. But... I expected that to happen. Everyone, come on out." All six of Falste's Pokemon were released. "Now, Shade, ride on Wisp. All of you, get as far away from here as possible!" The Pokemon, confused, looked at Falste as if he were crazy. Falste nodded, and all of his Ghost Pokemon, along with Shade, flew away. Falste then jumped on the Giratina, because the bombs wouldn't be able to hit it from there. The Darkrai ended up on Giratina's back as well, so it would be safe. He felt the legendaries disappear, and he touched the ground swiftly. Well, goodbye, everyone, he thought to himself. He looked at Dusty and nodded.

In the meantime, Kit, yawning, left. Well, that was pointless, she thought. I kinda wanted to battle too ,you know?! She sighed and decided it'd be best to go back to Cianwood.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty
    Steven's room

"Well Kit, Norm, Dom. It was a pleasure knowing you all. It's time for us, to go." he said with a calm smile. He clicked a button on the detonator he eld. First, the Hall of Fame exploded, then,, Poebe's room. Following that was Glacia's. Then Drake's. Dusty's pokemon grabbed everyone else and brought them to Sootoplis City. When they returned, Dusty clicked the final button. He, Flade, and Falste, wee then engulfed in flames.

Dusty and Flade, along with Falste, were gone.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Dang it... Stupid backspace button... Erased everything I had typed...)

-Kit-

As they began flying away, Kit noticed the place blow up. Her Salamence then groaned, and her three other partners began crying. At once, Kit knew.

"Falste is... isn't he... Foolish old man..." She shook her head, her eyes totally full of sorrow, and silently headed towards Cianwood.

-Rydia-

Rydia somehow ended up at the Kanto/Johto League HQ. She entered, and noticed one of the TVs was on.

"Coming live from the remnants of Evergrande's Pokemon League HQ, this is Anita Goodstory of PNT! Here we witness the remains of what used to be the place where the best of the best challenged the Hoenn Elite Four. Everyone who was in there got out OK, but it seems as if three old men had all died in the fiery explosion!" The nurse suddenly turned off the TV and sighed.

"He's... gone... No..." Rydia muttered. She heard a scratch hat the door behind her. She opened it up, and outside was a shiny Umbreon. The Umbreon dashed inside and ran into the Elite Fours's first room, vanishing from site. Five Ghost Pokemon were also outside; their eyes welled up with tears. They gently drifted away together, afraid of losing each other. Rydia silently walked outside, called out Hydra, and flew off without another word.

-Unknown-
    *Phenac City*

The boy watched the news carefully. He studied what had happened, then shook his head.

"Old people can be so foolish sometimes," he sighed. He turned around and walked outside the Pokemon center.

"Rose! Time to take off!" he called. No answer. He sighed again.

"She's always late..." he muttered.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm, Aaron and Dom.
    Skies above Elite 4

The three were on Dom's Dragonite when they witnessed the explosion. Norm let out a shivering sigh. Aaron looked devastated. And Dom let out a small sob.

Just when they were about to leave, Aaron jumped off Dragonite and boarded his Charizard.

"I owe you a debt of gratitude, for saving me. But I must take my leave." Aaron said calmly. He flew off in the direction of HQ and tuned his transmitor to Ryder's frequency.

"Ryder...This is Aaron..Flade is dead..." He said. He turned the transmitor off without even waiting for an answer and flew into the horizon.

"Well..it looks like im the only sage left.." Norm said, trying to hold back tears.

"Why...why did it have to be like this Norm?" Dom asked in a shaky voice.

"I don't know Dom...I don't know.." Norm replied.

They flew off into the distance, not even knowing where they were headed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Three Years later

It is now three years after the Evergrande Everyblast. The world has calmed down, the Elite Four is back, and better than ever.

More and more challenges to the League Tournament are going around. Now, it is only three weeks until the Grand Pokemon Tourney. It invites all those who have gained eight badges or more of one region.

Police officials searched the area where the Sages of Evergrande were last seen. Their bodies were never found, and not a word of them was heard.

Now, we look at our heroes. They have all collected a nice number of badges. They have participated in many mini-tourneys, and have caught a decent amount of pokemon. For now, we must look towards the future, and keep our heads held high. Who knows? Maybe we can learn something we never expected before.

Chapter 3!
    The Pokemon Tourney!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Lavender Town

The sunlight shone throughout the window and onto Dom's face. His appearace has changed since the Everyblast. He has a slight stubble around his chin and upper lip. The light that was shining in his eye made him stir in his bed. He yanked the covers above his head in a desperate attempt to get back to sleep.

In the three years that passed Dom had ammased a good sum of money from Gym battles and mini-tourneys. He used that money to revamp his house in Lavender Town. It was now a nice, quiet, two-story house on the outskirts of town.

Dom's pokemon were all downstairs. Farfetch'd was eating its breakfast. Machamp, Poliwrath and Ursaring were in the Training Room. Gengar and Marowak were watching TV. And Dragonite and Arcanine were outside, enjoying the fresh air.

After a few moments under the covers, Dom got out of bed and stretched. He headed downstairs and poured himself a bowl of cereal. He patted Farfetch'd on the head and headed into the living room.

Gengar and Marowak were watching their usual Staurday morning cartoons. That is, until Dom changed it to the news. Gengar and Marowak yelled at Dom then slumped off outside with Dragonite and Arcanine.

"Heh, there just like kids.." Dom said to himself as he sipped his coffee. He sat back and ate his cereal, until something caught his eye.

It was a reporter on the news, they were mentioning something about a Grand Pokemon Tourney. "This Tourney is available to anyone and everyone that has gained at least 8 Gym Badges from any reigon!" The reporter said.

Dom changed his gaze form the TV to a plaque on his mantle. It was a luxurious clear box, with 8 small broache-like objects resting inside. Those were his 8 Gym badges.

Dom walked over to the plaque and thought to himself for a moment or two. Man, it's been so long since I've won these badges. Well, looks like there finnaly going to good use!

He removed the badges and pinned them into his inner jacket. He headed into the kitchen and got Farfetch'd, then to the Training Room to get Machamp, Ursaring and Poliwrath.

With those 4 he headed outside to get his other 4 pokemon. "Well guys, i can only take 6 of you with me. It was hard for me to choose, but Marowak and Ursaring, you guys have to stay here with my Grandparents. Ok?" Dom said.

The two nodded and headed off into town, towards Dom's Grandparent's house.

"Well guys, lets shove off!"

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    ( Hmmm I haven't used this thread in a while I wonder how its like now)
    It had been three years of inactivty after Team Talisman's boss Flade had died in a gigantic explosion Chaos had decided to go back to his regular life in Violet city to spend some time alone training half the time challenging gyms the other half.
    It had taken him a full year to get the badges and he had gained enough skill to live in the wilderness with his pokemon to get stronger and had decided to pursuit his old dream to become a pokemon champion.
    One day Chaos, Weavile, and Beedrill were speeding around Violet city when Beedrill discovered a bright orange paper flyer and gave it to his trainer.
    Lets see... Pokemon League Tournament open to all trainers that have collected 8 or more badges" muttered Chaos. " It looks very intresting do you guys agree?" Weavile jumped up and down at the thought of a challenge.
    Beedrill thought carefully than decided "hey whats to lose?" then nodded. " Ok if its fine with you lets go tell the others" exclaimed Chaos with excitement.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Kit-
    *Mt. Silver*

During the three years, Kit trained for a long time. She had gotten Aura to evolve, as well as snag two more starters, though not of the Johto region, and evolve them. She had all eight badges, and was going through Mt. Silver not only to train, but to reach the Johto Elite Four. It was then she saw the remains of a cabin. She walked up to it, and noticed a piece of paper on the ground. It was singed, but still readable.

"To whoever might read this," she started. "If you are reading this, it means my house has burned down. How? An evil sage by the name of Flade did so. Being a sage myself, I hope to stop Flade, even if it means sacrificing my life to do so. However, even if we both die, there will always be another person, somewhere in this world, to take over for us. So, Flade's reign would never be over, and someone will take my place. It is only natural." Kit read the signature. "Signed, Falste." Kit sighed for a second, then continued on. Her Pokemon looked down, for they had known Falste, and he had sacrificed his life.

-Rydia-
    *Victory Road, Indigo Plateau*

Ever since Flade's death, Rydia had been working long and hard to train her Pokemon. Shiruva played a huge role on her team, and the same went to her newcomer, Reanna, a Tyranitar. She had an Arcanine as well, but barely used him because of the name she gave him. Flade... she thought. What a fool... She sighed, and looked around. She noticed a ring of fire blast through the tunnel, though nothing collapsed. She headed over to the area, and saw a large fiery bird. The fiery bird looked at her, then flew through the tunnel at a fast pace.

"That bird... Moltres, isn't it?" Rydia said to herself. She shook her head. "Couldn't be. No chance I'd see a legendary, since they were sealed and all..."

-Falste *Spirit*; First Person-
    *Just outside Hearthome City, inside of the Spirit Well/Hallowed Tower*

Coming from Orre was one thing. But getting eight Sinnoh badges and then making a side trip, who knows? The boy, Noir (I think his names was) looked down into the tower. He could see the spirits floating about. I hoped he would see my spirit. This was where I had gotten my Spiritomb, after all. I decided to come back here, and hopefully become part of another Spiritomb, if enough spirits were gathered, that is. Anyhow, the boy finally spotted my spirit. I guess that'll do...

-Noir-

Noir leaned down and put his hands together, his head beside them.

"I pray for all the souls of the humans that lost their lives. I hope they all live in peace," he said softly. He stood up and looked down the well again. A gush of light suddenly shined on his face. Dazed and confused, Noir wondered what the light was for.

"Perhaps it means I'll have good luck..." he muttered. He left the Hallowed Tower and headed back towards Hearthome.

(I hope it was OK for me to use Falste one last time XD But it was only him in spirit form, so... I just wanted to add that in so someone else would introduce Noir to us.)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    Team Talisman HQ

It had been 3 years since the incident. Aaron was 23 now. Not much had changed in his outer appearance, but his inner self changed drastically over the years. He took Flade's advice that he was given many years ago. He is now kind, and gentle towards pokemon, but he still holds his menacing demeanor towards his enemies.

Since their Leader was dead, Claudia and Renae took over as Co-Leaders. Which left Aaron as head Admin. They did a decent job running Team Talisman, but there had been no mission, and there never will be, that compared to the Everyblast.

The sunlight shone through the windows in the Training Room. Aaron looked through the window and wiped the sweat off his brow. He flung a towel over his shoulder and approached his pokemon, who were training just as hard as he was.

"Whew!" He let out a big sigh, "Great training today guys! Lets go!"

All of Aaron's pokemon followed, all seven of them. Aaron had caught one more pokemon since the Everyblast. Flade's prized Magmortar.

It had miraculously survived the blast and found its way back to HQ and found Aaron. It was extremely injured and exausted, so Aaron took it in and cared for it. It has proved very valuable and very powerful to him on recent missions.

Aaron and his seven pokemon walked into the Mess Hall. There were alot of Grunts chatting all over the room, eating their oatmeal. But since Aaron was head Admin, he got a more extravagant breakfast.

Aaron headed to the breakfast line maked "Admin". He was always the only one there, since Ryder was no where to be found after the blast.

"Hello, Deloris." Aaron said to the cafeteria worker. "Hello, Aaron" Deloris said back, handing him a plate with eggs, bacon, and sausage.

Aaron took his plate a went into his own personal chamber. He sat down in his comy armchair and relaxed for a few moments, nibbling at his food.

He thought of the days that have passed. When he had his petty rivalry with Ryder, when he got his missions from Flade instead of Cluadia and Renae.

To him, those were better days.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-

Rydia found herself at the Kanto Elite Four HQ. She trekked through Victory Road for probably an hour or more, but she was finally there. There's one more thing I have to do... she thought to herself. "Go, Hydra!" Hydra came out, sparkly as ever. She hopped on, gave the order, and flew off.

*Team Talisman HQ*

When Rydia arrived, she recalled her Gyarados and walked inside. Strange, she thought. It seems like only yesterday I was last here, battling those two head admins. Well, I'm no longer an admin. But still... This is nostalgic... She looked around, trying to find what used to be her room. She finally found it, and went inside. It still had everything there.

"Now to pick up what I left behind..." she muttered.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    Team Talisman HQ

After finishing his breakfast and reminiscing, Aaron headed out into the hallway. He walked around aimlessly for awhile, untill he spotted a somewhat familiar figure.

Although she had changed over the three years, he recognized Ryder. "Ryder!! Hey, Ryder!!" He called out in a desperate attempt to get her attention.

He wanted an explanation as of why she hadn't been here since the Everybalst. She abandoned her spot as Admin, she abandoned Team Talisman. And he wasn't going to let her get away with that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Team Talisman HQ*

Rydia turned around. There he was, the other admin of Team Talisman, calling her by her original name.

"Do I KNOW you?" she asked calmly. "Oh, right. Aaron. Please, my name isn't Ryder, but rather, Rydia. R-Y-D-I-A." She knew that would probably annoy him. She then sighed.

"Collecting eight badges in the Hoenn region was easy. They were all pushovers. No match for Hydra, they were. Even that Electric user, Wattson, or that Rock user, Roxanne. They all fell for Hydra's attacks. Now I'm to battle the Hoenn Elite Four in Kanto fair and square. It's fun. You should try it sometime." She smiled in a strange way. She had become more powerful over the last three years, but knew Aaron must've, too. Same with the two head admins.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    TT HQ

Aaron did become a little peeved with the smart remark, but he brushed it off to handle the matter at hand.

"Where have you been Ryde-.. I mean, Rydia?! You dissapeared after the Evergrande Everyblast! You weren't here when this orginazation needed you! You weren't here when we were on the brink of disbanding! I'm the only Admin here now! How can you just leave your whole life behind liek that?!" He asked the young ex-Admin.

What he said was true though. Team Talisman had been through some tough times the past three years. The were on the verge of disbanding many times. But Claudia, Renae and Aaron himself pulled the orginazation through.

"Also, why are you coming back now?" He inquired again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *TT HQ*

"WHY am I back? Well... I need to pick up a few things. Full Restores, Max Revives, all previously stolen." She looked towards her room. "I just need those few things, and I'll be gone in a jiffy!" Knowing Aaron would be peeved even more if she didn't answer his other question, Rydia decided it wouldn't be worth it to ignore such a question.

"I left Team Talisman so I could become stronger. Without Flade, it was kinda pointless. And, I've been able to see things I haven't seen before. There's a slight chance I've even seen the legendary fire phoenix, Moltres! How awesome is that?" She smiled for a second, then continued.

"I have no regrets leaving. Besides, you all can manage on your own. And I'm sure that Flade will be back...someday..." She then headed towards her room without another sound.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    TT HQ

Aaron made sure he heard right "You think you saw...Moltres?!". He knew Rydia probably wouldn't answer, but he didn't really care.

Bu-..But the sages sealed Moltres.. How is it back?! He thought to himself.

I remember three years ago, Falde called out two of the five fire Dieties. Hetran and Groudon. Could it be possible he was planning to call out Moltres?! And possibly even Ho-Oh and Entei?!

Aaron shook away those thoughts. "Theres no way he could have aquirred all of them..." He said to himself.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Now outside TT HQ; she collected everything she needed*

"Perhaps Moltres was sealed in the Kanto Victory Road..." Rydia muttered. "But still, no one would be able to find it. I think it was just my imagination, or it was someone with a Ditto... I just don't know..." she sighed, and walked away.

-Noir-
    *Sinnoh E4 HQ*

"WHAT?! CLOSED?! HOW CAN IT BE CLOSED?!" Noir shouted angrily after noticing the sign posted on the door. Noir muttered furiously, then walked away.

*Olivine City*

With the help of his Milotic, who had amazing swimming abilities, Noir found himself in Olivine in no time. He hadn't seen the city in a very long time. This was where I was born... he thought to himself. And then my first sister was born in Mahogany Town. My second sister was born in Ecruteak. They all had such nice aspects to them. I hope my sisters are doing well. He looked around, hoping that everything was still there. It seemed like that. He let out a grateful sigh, then headed over to the docks. He was hoping to catch a ride to the Johto Elite Four without wasting his Milotic's energy. Besides, he had the money.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Skies above the Kanto Region.

Dom was high above Lavender Town on his Dragonite. He always loved to fly, because it gave him time to think.

"One day, I'll challenge you with my Tyranitar." Dom remembered those words that were spoken by Dusty so long ago. It was when he was at Dusty's Mansion. Dom got a Dratini, Kit got a Bagon and Dusty got a Larvitar.

"Guess I'll never get that battle.." He said in a sullen tone.

After a few more minutes of travel, they landed in Viridian City, which is not to far from the Kanto Elite 4. Dom took a big breath in and smiled.

"Ah, I do love Viridian City.." He said to himself.

He walked over to the pokemart and bought some supplies for his journey. Max Revives, Full Restores, Carbos, Zinc, Protein. Everything that would help his pokemon.

After he spent a good sum of his money on supplies, he headed out to Victory Road..

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Will
    ????

Will was standing on the edge of a cliff, looking at the old TT HQ base in Johto. He saw a flame going through the sky. He put his thumb and index finger and whistled. The flame changed direction, and came over to where he was standing.

"Well Moltres, It seems as though you gave your message as a phoenix. I wonder if Steven got it.....we need to see Dusty's temple. I want to see if Dialga and Palkia mde it back safely. Still....it makes me wonder why Dusty gave ME control of the Psychic Sage's temple. Oh well....Let's go to the temple. And let's take our time with it too. It's been a while since I just enjoyed the view of the world." he hopped on Moltres, and began to fly towards North Azalea.

On the way there, he thought he had seen a Scizor. One that seemed very familiar to him, it was standing there, just staring at him. It uneased Will, but before he decided to go towards it, it vanished.

Will grunted a small chuckle.. "I must be seeing things....Dusty, come back."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Norm
    Overview of three years/ Cerulean Cave

In the three years that had past, Norm's age had caught up to him. He is 63 now, and he looks like it. It might be beacause of all the grief he felt form losing two dear friends. One will never know.

Norm allowed Dom to live with him for a couple of months, until Dom earned enough money for his current home. During that time Norm trained with Dom daily, improving his skills to near sage level.

But that training wasn't just for Dom. Norm used it as a coping mechanism, so he could get his mind off his worries.

The Cerulean Cave was a dark and damp place. Extremly strong pokemon ravaged the cave. Electrodes lit the way for Norm, while Machokes would break boulders that were in his way. While these pokemon were usually vicious, they knew Norm was a nice guy, so they helped him out whenever possible.

After a long voyage, Norm made it to the pedestal in the bottom of the cave. The pedestal had a small, diamond shaped indent in it. Norm pulled out a Plainbadge and inserted it in the pedestal. Whitney was Norm's Granddaughter, so he had her whip up a special badge for this key. None of the other Plainbadges are like it.

When Norm inserted the badge, the pedestal began to glow a bright white. The rock wall behind the pedestal opened to reveal two pokemon.

One came over and nuzzled Norm's cheek. It was a tiny, pink pokemon with a long slender tail.

"Its good to see you, Mew." Norm said, petting the pokemon. "I hate to have you two sealed up, but you guys know the rules."

"But you know we've changed, Norm. You know we're not evil anymore.." The telekinetic pokemon, Mewtwo said.

"Yes, I know. But rules are rules. Maybe one day, you guys can roam free....One day.." Norm said, still petting Mew, who was now resting on his shoulder.

"Well guys, you know I hate to do this...But it's time for you to go back into the chamber.." Norm said with a sigh. He petted Mew one last time and allowed him to drift back over with Mewtwo.

Norm took the Plainbadge out of the pedestal and the rock wall closed shut.

"One day...." Mewtwo sighed from within the wall.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ???? & Steven
    Lavender Town

"So this is the boy you were talking about, eh Steven?" asked the man in the hooded cloak.

"Yeah, that's him. I've been keeping an eye on him fr quite some time. Don't you think he;s changed?" Steven said with a smile.

The man with the hooded cloak stared at Dom for a while. He turned aounrd and began to speak again. "No, I see the boy I met three years ago. Naive, arrogant, and partially idiotic. I was hoping that the incident would open his eyes, but it appears he kept them shut." the man vanished.

Steven stared a Dom for a few moments longer, and sighed. "Well, I guess he's right....Good luck Dom. I hope you realize the journey ahead of you."
    With another sigh, Steven too, vanished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back