• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Exactomundo my dear friend!" Dusty announced. "The leader's father is a freind of mine. So naturally I got to know a lot about her. And it's a pleasure to meet you Dominic." he said happily. He walked into the gym with Dom on his side. Sabrina approached the both of them and attacked with her Alakazam.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    As Dom and Dusty walked into the Gym, they were attacked by an Alakazam. "GAH!" Dom yelled, he had been caught off gaurd and quickly drew a pokeball. But he put it down a few seconds later, because he was sure there was some logical excuse to the pokemon attacking them.

"What was that about??" Dom asked to no one in particular

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty sent his Parasect.

"Sabrina loves to battle me. Always trying to improve her weakness to the Bug type!" he called as he entered battle. "Get ready kid this is how a Sage fights!"

OOC: Would you like to play Sabrina?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Ooc: ok :p

"It's been a while eh Dusty?" Sabrina said to her long-time family friend. "You ready for our battle?" Sbarina said. she then noticed Dom standing next to Dusty. "Who's the kid? Have you started a babysitting service?" Sabrina said saracstically

Dom grew flustertered at being called a kid. But he clamed down quickly. He was to eager to see a battle between a Sage and a Gym leader to be angry"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Cool it, Sabrina. The kid's a friend. Now then, let's see if you can finally damage one of my pokemon. Let's go Parasect! Get ready for the rudest awakening of your life Sabrina!" he called to te young girl. His Parasect raised it's pincers in preperation for an attack.

Dusty patted Dom on the head and said "Enjoy yourself kid, this is where it gets good!"

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    "Hehe, we'll see Dusty. i've gotten much better since last time.. Go Alakazam!" Sabrina said to her competitor. She flung the pokeball and in a glimmering red light, a human-shape figure appeared. It held two spoons in it's hand and beared a long moustace coming from its pointed snout.

"Hmm, Alakazam." dom thought "So she uses psycic types... She'd be no match for my Ghastly. I just need to train it some more and get it to learn a couple more damaging moves, then i'll be set. Well, no time to think about that now, I've got a battle to watch"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty's calm smile evaporated instantly as the yellow and brown plated pokemon appeared.

"Parasect let's make this fast." he said in a icy cold tone. Parasect dug into the ground a second after it's trainer voice his command. Suddenly shots of sludge shot (Sludge Bomb) from the ground and exploded on her Alakazam.

Dusty smiled coldly. "What will you do now?"

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Chaos ran after the young headstrong boy (dang it I got ignored again better follow him) He ran towards the boy who had met with a seemingly ancent man whitch lead to the Gym he burst inside wondering if he was two late to get a battle than he saw the two men fighting a odd looking woman guess this is a gym battle better wait til its over

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    [gallade: look a page back, i posted a reply. lol]

"Light Screen Alakazam." Sabrina said coldly. The pokemon obeyed orders and sent a veil of light out from its body, the sludge dissapeared but Alakazam was still hurt by the attack. But now that light screen had been put up, any special attacks wouldnt be half as strong as they were.

Dom was suprised at Dustys sudden change in attitude. He went from bouncy and chipper to cold and concentrated in less than a second. He must really take battling seriously

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty glared at the wall of light. "Ok Parasect! Time for opperation Grave Site!" he called to the mushroom pokemon. Parasect's pincers came out of the ground and clamped onto Alakazam's feet, pulling it underground and attacking with another Sludge Bomb attack. "You honestly think a wall will stop me?" he taunted.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Sbarina was still keeping her coolin the midst of the battle. She yelled toward the ground "Alakazam! Use Teleport!" Suddenly Sabrina's pokemon materiallized above the ground, looking gravely injured from the barrage of sludge bombs. Sabrina looked calm on the outside, but on the inside she was anything but.."Great, Alakazam is almost fainted and i havnt inficted a bit of damage on that cursed parasect! hehe.. Your bug pokemon we're always something else Dusty..." Sabrina thought.

Meanwhile, Dom was still watching the battle when he noticed the same kid from before standing by him, watching the very same battle. dom noticed how the other trainer was paying close attention to every move and every counter. He was making this a learning experience. So Dom decided to do the same. He called out his 3 pokemon and started talking strategy with them. "Ok guys, that woman is our competition. she uses psycic types so Ghastly has both an advantege and disadvantege there. Fafetch'd, you dont really have an advantage or disadvantage here." He then stared at his cubone, this was the first time he had really spoken to it, seeing as their dinner was interuppted by Dusty. "Hey Cubone, we havn't really gotten to know each other, but im Dom. And from what i've seen from you, you are strong. You could do me some good in this battle! That is, when i become skilled enough to face Sabrina" Dom said. He then turned his attention back to the battle.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Nice pokemon you got there looking at Cubone Chaos said: he sure acts better than Slowpoke he never does anything if come to this gym my match up will be very good because of Sneasle. but still I have a lot to learn before I deserve to fight this woman Sabrina is it?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "I am really getting tired of this constant resistance. Parasect, use wide ranging Stun Spores!" he cried fiercly. Parasect sent out balls of giant spores in many spots on the field. Moments later they exploded sending out yellow spores into the air. "Now keep that Alakazam busy with Sweet Scent!" he shouted to his beloved pokemon.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    ((2 moves in 1 turn? i didnt know we could do that..))

Sabrina ignored Dusty's comment and focused on the battle. "Alakazam! Recover!" A bright light engulfed the pokemon as it regained it's full strength. Luckily stun spore didn't keep Alakazam paralyzed this turn

"Good, now use Future Sight!" Sabrina commanded. Alakazam sat down indian-style and closed it's eyes. It levitated off the gound for a few moments and hovered back to the floor. It looked as if nothing had happened, but in a few minutes the attack would strike.

Dom looked over at the trainer and responded to his statement "Heh, thanks. i just recently caught him. As for your slowpoke, just spend some time with him, he'll warm up to you. And yea, this is Sabrina, leader of this Gym, versus Dusty, The Buzz Kill Prince."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back