• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    "How do I feel about all this?" Ronike shrugged and turned away. "It all seems somewhat farfetched to me to be honest. But you know what? We don't really have any other options at the moment, so I will believe it until a better option appears. Now, we should hurry up and buy what we need as Shales said Barry is waking up."
    Ronike and Ryozo took the potions and Revives to the front counter and bought them all. They then walked outside and Nightmare transported them back to the pokemon center.
    The two appeared next to Salem.
    "What happened? Where's Barry and Patience?" Ronike asked.
    The Salem brought Ryozo and Ronike up to speed.
    "Well, thats unfortunate, but I get the feeling he will come back later on his own terms. And if he doesn't, well we shall have to hope that the four of us will be enough. As for Pat, we just need to give her some time. But lets all be ready to go when she is."

Years
    "Well, I assumed that much. He's flying toward Kanto, we'll run into him at some point,"Salem said to Pat, not realizing that she was on the verge of tears. Suddenly Ryozo and Ronike appeared next to him, making him jump back out of surprise. "Don't do that again!" Salem shouted, trying to regain his bearings.

"What happened? Where's Barry and Patience?" Ronike asked.

"Barry flew off, Patience went after him, He wouldn't come back, Patience came back, and now she's in the pokemon center," Salem said, as short and to the point as possible.

"Well, that's unfortunate, but I get the feeling he will come back later on his own terms. And if he doesn't, well we shall have to hope that the four of us will enough. As for Pat, we just need to give her some time. But lets all be ready to go when she is," Ronike said.

"It's a shame I couldn't go after them...Scizor and I can't fly or teleport," Salem said, his head hanging down. "Wait, what do you mean we need to give her some time?" he asked confused.

Salem looked into the window of the Pokemon Center to see her sitting down, depressed, though she wasn't crying. He remembered that she hadn't been looking at him when she rushed in.

"So once she's ready...we leave," Salem said, as a statement not a question. "I'm going to try and cheer her up," he continued walking toward the Center.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Why would anyone feel depressed over Barry. I thought silently.

"No. We're not waiting for someone to feel better. If we're gonna even have a chance to save the world, we leave now. And we're not going to Kanto, we're going back to the Ruins of Alph. We have the stuff and it is time to go."
    I walked to the door and soon everybody had gotten up too. I said, "Fear... fear is going to be our one setback, so try not to let fear choke you up. And if anyone is in trouble and we can save them, we're going to. Now, we need eachother, all 5 of us. *Cough* Even Barry.. *Cough*
    "Salem, our only hope for real meat is your Scizor's hunting skills. Hopefully it can hunt down full-grown Miltanks. Gardevoir with her thunderbolts will be good for charging Pokegears and waking us in the morning. Shales is obvious our path-clearer and Dragonair... Is one of the most important Pokemon here. Starting fires and getting us around short distances."
    I walked outside.
    "There is one thing that I know about this quest. Life will never be the same."
    Gardevoir wasn't ready for another full-blown teleport. We had to wait about an hour for her to charge up until we finally could go. We mostly chatted on a big rock near the Lake of Rage until she was finally ready.
    In a big flash of white light we were back in the apocalyptic setting of outside the Ruins of Alph.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    Pat looked to Salem and foced a weak smile. Before she could say anything, the nurse came back with her pokeball.

"Here you are, your Dragonair is fully healed and ready to go. She's a very beautiful and looks to be very well trained. You did a good job, just be careful, the world is counting on you guys. I don't know if you can handle it, but I'm going to give you my belief. That goes for Blissey too right?" she asked as Blissey nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." she Pat as she took her pokeball and stood up looking up to Salem. "Well, let's get going." she stated as she lead the way out of the center and came to the other two boys.

As they sat around, Pat stayed silent the entire time, mostly becuase of her feelings. She had to keep them undercontrol and couldn't lose it like she did back then. She played with an empty pokeball that she always carried around incase she found a pokemon she wanted to keep, but really didn't feel the heart to chapture any.

When they were teleported back to the center, Pat felt a sudden rush of cold and darkness run over her as she bit her lip trying to be brave. "This place. . . Seems more. . . Eerie and painful." she stated as she looked at the place in her visions where she saw a ghost like image of the five of them falling down in her mind.

She blinked them away and looked to Ronike. "So, what do we need to do now? Who was it that was incharge of this region?" she asked softly.

Years
    OOC: Hey, I'm going to be gone from tomorrow until Saturday, so...if I don't post again until then, somebody have something happen to me.

IC:"Very well, Ryozo," Salem said, "though I still don't think it wise to go to the Ruins of Alph again so soon."

Salem knew it was a lost cause, Ryozo's mind was set on the Ruins of Alph.

"Yes, Scizor might not have the power of The King anymore, but he can definetely hunt Miltank," Salem said, after Ryozo explained how they'd have to survive. By now the whole gang, save Barry, was sitting near Lake Rage. Salem stared at it dreamily, as if reminiscing. He most likely had a lot of memories surrounding the lake. Suddenly he took the black backpack that had been slung around his shoulders and started digging around in it. It had been concealed the entire time at the Ruins by his trenchcoat. He reached in deep, and pulled out another top hat, but instead of blue, it was black, like his new apparel. "I always keep a spare," he grinned, slipping it on to his head. "Gardevoir's looking better now...Let's hit it."

The entire group was enveloped in a flash of white light, and suddenly they were back. Back to the Ruins of Alph, or what used to be the Ruins of Alph. There were no living thing in sight, not even plants. The entire terrain consisted of a grey colored dirt. The sky was black again, illuminated by lightning. Before them were the ruins, completely crumbled.

"So, what do we need to do now? Who was it that was in charge of this region?" Patience asked, turning to Ronike.

"I'm honestly not sure, Ronike is in charge of Johto, but if memory serves correct than this was the site of the inland Kingdom. Pat's. After all, they're the ones who made the monster," Salem said. Suddenly he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. His eyes widened, as he looked back around. Nothing was there. "Did you guys just feel anything?" he asked. Salem knew he must be imagining things, though the feeling was so real. It felt just like the presence of the King was still lurking at the ruins.

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    "Ahem. Salem you're mistaken. Actually the book of Alph says Pat was the Princess of all four nations. Making the whole world a, well, whole. Think about it..."

I took a piece of paper and drew the regions.

`````````Sinnoh`````````
    '''''''''''^''''''''''''
    ___________|___________
    Johto<-----|----->Kanto
    ___________|___________
    '''''''''''^'''''''''''
    `````````Hoenn`````````

It's as simple as that. Well not because of the stupid lattitude and longitude, but you get the p[icture. I was the North King, I am the King of Sinnoh... Barry was West, a.k.a. Johto. That's all I could remember.
    "Just, whatever. The book said the regions in this order... Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh then Hoenn. Then it said Truth, Deception, Chaos, and Dream. It is a pattern so Johto holds the item of truth, Kanto holds the item of deception, Sinnoh holds the item of chaos, and finally, Hoenn hold the key to dreams."
    I glanced at Ronike.
    "Man, get chales to clear a path so we can climb down into the hell-hole."

Ronike

Years
    "Alright then, we go in, get the item, then get out, all as fast as possible. I don't want to have to deal with that thing any more than necessary." He turned to the destroyed ruins in front of him.
    Alright Shales, this'll require us both.
    Thinkin the same thing Ronike, just not that its a lot of junk, so lets take it as we go and move only whats necessary.

Ronike glowed blue with Psychic energy once again. He began to walk foward with Shales. Without pausing, he lifted his hand and willed the debris in front of the entrance to lift and move out of the way. It did so, and the two stopped and looked back to the others.
    "Ryozo, come on man, you're the one that knows the way, we're just the path clearer. Where are we going man?"

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OOC: I just gotta good idea. All right, I'm gonna find an Unown trapped in the ruins and I'm gonna save it, and it's gonna hang with us and be our friend. Seeing as Pat had that empty Pokeball, it's almost like it was meant to be. So, I'm forcing you to love the idea.

"Uhhh, about that. It says "items". That doesn't make me think of anything at all. I guees we'll just wait and see. Let's go."
    Gardevoir and I started chatting.
    Nightmare, what do you think truth would be?
    A magnifying glass? A book? A uhh..."
    You don't know either. Let's go to the place where we unlocked the beast.

"Everyone, I have an anouncement to make. I was reading in the Book of Alph and I've come up with a nickname we can call this monster. Well other translations of Unown, are Annon, and it is a droid. So I was thinking it could be called the Annon Droid. Android for short."
    Soon after about thirty minutes we reached the chamber. The place was half caved in, and the bridge was broken. There was only room for one person in the room in the room and I knew it was going to be me. After a quick acknowledging glance back I crawled into the entirely dirt filled chamber.
    The smell of dirt was stained throughout the air. I soon reached the otherside of the wall but there were no exits. There was no where to go. I soon came back to the hole I had come in and saw the group waiting for me. Sudden'e behind me two little rocks fell down as an apparent bit of soil shifted. Being naturally curious, I had to check it out.
    I slowly crawled over the the mound of dirt and there laying on the ground was an Unown. It was seriously injured and I had to hurry before it would die.
    I crawled as fast as I could back to the whole and stuck my head out. "Give me a Max Revive! Hurry!" As soon as I had it I got back to the Unown. I touched it to it and it glowed in an aura of yellow light.
    It opened it's eye and flew up happily. It was indeed thankkful for me saving it seeing as it pressed itself against my arm. That seriously made me realize that the Unown weren't toys or tools, like I had used them, they were pokemon.. Pokemon that had a complete mind to there own. I picked it up and brought it with me.
    I slid through the whole and plopped right down onto my backside. I let the Unown go and it flew around the room making happy squeals in enjoyment.
    I was in hysterics watching the group freak out as he ricocheted across the room. "So guys, what do you think of him? He's classified as a "Q" Unown and I've actually grown quite attached to the little guy. He's not like most Unown, seeing as if I would have done that to any other it owuld of just sat there in a trance. There's something different about this kid."
    I still hadn't found the item of truth yet... but I wasn't going back up there.
    "Someone else go up there now. I want to rest." I said as my eyes followed the black "Q" around the room.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: ~_~' You want me to capture that thing? Sorry, not much of an unknown poke-fan. Just joking. . .

IC:

Pat looked up to the boys and was slightly shocked at the results. She was almost blown away. Her, the princess of the world? She chuckled it off in light humor.

"You think I am that? There is no way. No one can be the World or even ruler of them. . . Can they?" she asked softly as she looked away.

She knew she was the center, but didn't think it meant the world. She sat down feeling faint and dizzy. When Ronike was clearing the path she got up and followed the boys being the last one to enter. It was still puzzling to her. It was impossible, her past life couldn't mean. She lost train of thought when she watched Ryozo enter the whole.

"Ronike was the East so that means he is the King of Kanto and Salem was South which leaves. . . Hoenn." she stated as she saw Ryozo come back wanting a revive heal and then came back with an unknown.

Pat blinked at the pokemon rather strangely and gave a slight, weak smile. As the Unknown Q started zooming around, it seemed to stop in front of her and was looking at her. Of course, it could have had it's back to her too. She took a step back slightly unsure of it.

When Ryozo came back asking for someone else to go, Pat kept her watch on the pokemon in front of her.

"Ryozo? Was this Unknown hurt badly and in a trance, or was it just hurt badly?" she asked as smiled to it.

Hello Princess. The voice echoed in her head as she gave a short scream and fell down on her bottom looking up at the pokemon. She wasn't quiet ready to hear it speak and address her at the same time.

"It spoke! Didn't you guys here that?!" the shocked Pat blinked.

The Unknown then zoomed around again as if it was giggling and Pat watched it. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and then looked back up after calming down.

"Of course, they Unknown helped us out last time. Could it be that this one is. . .?" she asked not believing she was going to say it.

Was it possible for Pokemon to be reborn again, but only in different times? Pat stood silent. She had said too much already and she figured they probably think she's crazy as it is. She shook her head. "Never mind." she fiddled with the empty pokeball again.

She sat down and sighed a bit and looked to her pokeball. She blinked when she realized something. "Ryozo? Wasn't there all 26 Unknown surrounding the giant?" asked Pat again thinking about weather or not pokemon are reborn, just not in life like it is for humans, but in different times.

OOC: I will be going camping for a week with family and I don't mind you guys taking control of my character for a while until I return. Just please try to stay within her character. And Barry, I will not tolerate any high quality lovy dovy stuff so don't do it. *giggles* Sorry a joke. I'll see you guys Monday night. . . Next monday night in Alaska time. (not sure what time zone that is.) Oh and. . . No we do not live in igloos or mud huts so don't ask.

Years
    OOC: Yep, same problem as Olha, I'm going camping, just don't let this RP die, guys! And actually I love the idea of having an Unknown Buddy! Also, this post can be optional, Scyther. If you don't like it, I give you permission to control my character until Saturday.

IC:

"I never thought of it as a droid, or a especially an android...but whatever floats your boat Ryozo," Salem said. "Now listen, I've thought up my own little plan. I know it's dangerous to seperate, but I'm skipping out on these ruins, I'm heading to Kanto. I'm going to warn the citizens of King Android, and hopefully I'll be able to warn to Elite Four. I'll be with a good company of people, so don't worry. I'll be back here soon, I may even find Barry!" Salem said. He didn't look like he wanted to go. "It's just, people have to be warned. If you haven't noticed Violet City is already destroyed, Good Luck."

With that Salem left, despite the group's arguments. He knew it was dangerous, but without Barry the group would be useless anyway. And with the Elite Four on their side, the quest could be much, much easier.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    "Salem, I'll let you go, but do not even think about entering the Tanoby Ruins while you're there. The Tanoby holds moore riddles than this one and only people who have gone through years of study can understand the writing inside there. We need eachother when we tackle the ruins, and since this one is technically already "tackled" we'll be fine here. Just don't cause Panic."
    And with that he left, blasting his way through the ceiling towards the surface.
    "Good luck!" I called after him.
    Suddenly, as soon as he left my Pokegear turned on. I opened it up and turned to the TV port.
    "I have horrible news... two more towns of Johto have been completely destroyed by this monster. I'm sorry to say that New Bark Town and Azalea Town have been completely turned to ash and rubble. There has been at least 40 casualties today including, Kurt, the famous pokeball maker, and Professor Elm, the evolution researcher. We'l..o..to...ou..r.. shhhhhhhh"
    The live feed was interrupted by complete static.
    "Guys, it is complete hell up there... we need to act fast. And Pat... this Unown wouldn't be a reincarnation, you see, Unown never die. This guy would be the real thing.
    That's right, Ryozo.
    "Woah, that's awesome. Did you guys hear that... I'm right. Now let's think, what could this item of truth be... I mean I was think the Book of Alph since it is telling us all this fact, but it was out in daylight, no booby traps or anything. Let's brainstorm."
    And with that I sat down and opened the Bookof Alph to the page where it had stated that the item of truth was in the Ruins of Alph.

OOC: Since everybody is going to be gone, Ronike can post one more and Darthmoose can, but it will be a week before I post again. Just don't have long conversations.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry started to become angry over something. He just couldn't figure it out.

"If the world comes to an end, and I am the only one... then that makes me the Ultimate Pokemon Trainer!" Barry thought to himself. He liked that idea but something else was bothering him. There was something about that plan that didn't agree with him.

"Tch, what the heck was that all about back there? Help them? Me help them? Ha, there is no ME and THEM. There is only ME.. and.." He looked behind him and realized that she is gone now. Now it is only him.

Nothing but clouds in a the clear blue sky that slowly became black and gray. The winds rushed past him and Draco was having a hard time flying.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Barry yelled asking Draco for the reason of the sudden weather change. They seemed to have hit a rather large hurricane. Without paying any notice, Barry swooped right into it.

"Uhh... where am I?... "

Barry awoke to find himself at the shores of an unknown island. It seemed to be very far away from any regions, but, it felt as if he has been there before. A place from a long lost past...

As Barry got up he discovered a rather large structure that seemed to be the ruins of a once ancient temple. Being guided by curiosity and memories of a life long ago, Barry entered the temple. The Temple is quite old and full of sand. It is dark, cold and holds a stench of stale air and muddy beach sand. Most of the structures within the ruins seemed broken as large pillars laid scattered across the stone floor. But one thing did remain intact and that was a huge face made up of stone that seemed to be the only thing in the ruins.

As Barry took a step in closer to the stone statue face the eyes glowed red and the statue head spoke, "THE YOUNG PRINCE HAS RETURNED TO HIS KINGDOM. THE SOUL OF ANCIENT PAST NOW REINCARNATED AS A MODERN BEING. PRINCE OF OLD, STATE YOUR NAME." The statue spoke.

Barry jumped back and looked at Draco who was just in much shock as Barry was. "Grr... What the heck are you talking about? I am Barry Piero! Now shut up!" Barry yelled at the talking statue.

"PRINCE BARTHOLOMEW EGNATIUS PIERO MCXCIX. YOUR BIRTH RIGHT HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU. AS COMMANDED IT HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED HERE FROM YOUR REGION OF BIRTH FOR SAFE KEEPING. TRUTH LIES HERE BEFORE YOU. DECEPTION HAS BEEN REPLACED TO YOUR REGION. AS ORDERED THE TWO HAVE BEEN SWITCHED TO TRICK THE OTHERS. THE TRAILS NOW STAND IN YOUR WAY TO TEST YOUR ROYAL BLOOD. WELCOME, PRINCE."

The statue then began to shake and move to the left with sand and dust trailing behind showing a hidden passage way that was behind the statue.Barry withdrew Draco back in his Pokeball and smirked, "Birth right huh? Okay, alright, I knew that I always held the higher deck of the cards. I'm gonna get the thing in here and teach those dumb trainers a thing or two. Heh- heh- heh..." Barry schemed. He then entered the passage way as the statue moved back into place so no one else could enter... or leave...

He immediately found himself at a moat. The room was cold and dank with dark water covered by mist making the water and ground become invisible through the thick mist. There lays a bridge made of wood that looks old as it shakes back and forth by the slow drifts of the waves.

"Piece of cake, I'll get through this in no time flat." Barry told himself as he cooly walked towards the bridge. "Geez, some TRAIL." Barry joked as just then something whipped past his ear.

"Gah, what the heck?" He asked himself as he discovered his hair wet. He looked behind him and saw rather large SeaKing flying out of the misty water and aiming for Barry.

"HOLY!!!!" Barry yelled as he began to run as swarms of flying Seaking began to chase after him. Barry saw the exit in front of him and dove for it. The exit was a large duct like structure where he fell into leaving the flying Seaking to only fly straight into the wall.

"Phew... what in the world as THAT?" Barry wondered as he slowly got up and walked into the next area.

He found himself in some sort of shrine with the walls covered in carvings that depict Aipoms. There in front of him stood a pedestal with silver objects on top of it covered in webs and dust. "Hmm... wait a second..." Barry told himself as he grabbed the objects. He began to put them in place, soon the object was put together to take the shape of an Aipom. He then stood it back in place on the altar. The statue began to glow bright silver showing the entire room that was secretly holding many Arboks and Ekans.

"Oh, isn't this dandy." Barry said as he reached out for Draco's Pokeball. However the snake pokemon were too fast and began to hiss as they slithered and leaped their way for Barrys body. Behind our Kindler a stone door could be heard beginning to close, without a second thought, Barry raced for the door that was only seconds of closing. The trainer quickly threw himself in the dirt and rolled out of the room only seconds out of harms way.

Finally, Barry was now in a room that has a small opening in the wall with an artifact within, though it was hard to see it from a distance. As Barry progressed further into the room he found himself in some sort of circular arena. Fire began to circle him, trapping him surrounded by flame. Just then a statue that looked similar to Barry walked into the arena.

"I AM THE THE ROYAL GUARDIAN OF THE TEMPLE. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ULTIMATE TEST OF ROYAL LINEAGE."

With a quick flash of bright light, the statue transformed itself into the image of past Barry. He looked to be only 13 years of age. He was equipped with a silver chest plate, gauntlets and boots. His clothing was white and his back was cloaked by a white cape with a red interior. He truly looked like royalty. Like the Barry we all know, this one still held their smirk full of aggrogance.

"Ha! What a pathetic little shrimp! You think you're me? I'm gonna beat you up and show ya who's the real champ! Prepare yourself!" Barry challenged as he threw Draco into battle.

"CHAR!" Draco roared.

An image of a Golden Charizard materialized at the side of the the image of young Barry.

"IZARD!" The Golden Charizard roared back.

"DRACO! FLAMETHROWER!" Barry commanded.

Draco unleashed a powerful Flamethrower attack which was only countered by another Flamethrower. The two fire attacks hit each other only causing an explosion sending them both flying back. When the explosion settled, the two Charizards can be seen standing in the middle of the area wrestling each other. The white Charizard ended this with a bite to Dracos neck. With a screech the two fell to the ground. Draco pushed its foe away and then tripped it over using its tail. As Draco got up he grabbed the White Charizards tail and flew up with him and began to spin around preparing for a seismic toss.

"YEAH, DRACO! HEAT THINGS UP!" Barry yelled for his Pokemon.

Draco then smiled and flew down with the white Charizard until they both hit the ground. As the smoke cleared, Draco was all that remained who roared victoriously.

"RAAAAAH!!" Draco growled.

"VERY GOOD. THE TRIALS OF LINEAGE HAVE NOW BEEN COMPLETE. YOUR BIRTH RIGHT IS YOURS TO CLAIM. BE CAUTIOUS, FOR IT CONTAINS EXTRAORDINARY POWER. USE IT WISELY AND MAY YOUR KINGDOM BE BLESSED."

And with that the image of ancient Barry faded with the ring of fire following. All that remains were the spoils of battle. Withdrawing Draco back in its Pokeball, Barry smiled, "Yeah, whatever. Power, huh? Hmph.. 'bout time I got something worthwhile." Barry said as he made it to the hole in the wall.

"WHAT?!" Barry yelled in anger as he took out the object that he did all of this for. It was some small, old hand mirror that looked like it hasn't been used in decades.

"I came all this way for this stupid thing?" Barry asked.

Suddenly the floor underneath him began to shake and tremble and quickly he found himself getting higher and higher above the floor until finally the ceiling above him opened and the floor brought him all the way up back outside again.

A cool ocean breeze past by Barrys face, whipping his hair around, "This thing is stupid? What the heck does "Truth" and my "birth right" mean anyway? Well whatever.." Barry said as he looked into his mirror and began to make faces into it.

Suddenly, the mirror showed the ruins of Alph and everyone going into it where there held hidden an ancient artifact. Scenes followed with fire and destruction with the being of the unown dancing at its marvel of ruination.

"Ha, ha, ha... I like this thing. If only it could make this stuff real. Hmm, who cares about them, what about me? Show me! Make me powerful you stupid magic mirror!" Barry yelled.

The mirror began to show a scene of pure emptiness. A world that held Barry, the last and best of all Trainers! "Hmmm... I like where this is heading, they say they needed me to fight that thing and I bet they need this mirror to help also. Haha! Oh well! So much for them! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Barry laughed.

"Augh! Arg, eh...ah...." Barry grabbed his leg and dropped to the ground. The pain was too unbearable. In that temple it seemed to have disappeared, but now it has returned to claim his leg. "Ahh, oh... augh..." Barry muttered in pain, he looked into the mirror as he stumbled to the ground holding his leg in pain and watched the being of the unown turn into a man who was then holding Patience in his arms. "Augh, wha-what? Arg!" Barry grew confused as he looked into his mirror in agony. Something though seemed out of place. Was this really an artifact of truth? Or could this all be just a huge trick to deceive the ancient Prince...

Last edited:

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
    are there any spaces left
    if so heres my sign up sheet
    Sign-Up Sheet:
    Name:Joe Ward
    Type of Trainer:speicilist
    Appearance:hmmm....um dark hair navy jacket jeans
    Personality:synical sarcastic
    History:Adopted by pokemon at birth

Pokemon Sign-Up Sheet:growlith
    Name:Daemon
    Type of Pokemon:fire
    Appearance:cute but viscious
    Personality:cute but viscious
    History:adopted by its parents
    Other:not much else

Years
    OOC: I'm back, but just forget my last post, there hasn't been anything going on. Also is Scyther actually banned, or is his username just a joke? I'd rather wait for either him or Ronike to post again before I do, and no Jimmy, there are no spots left right now in the roleplay.

Ronike

Years
    OOC: Yeah Scyther's temporarily banned for double posting, he'll be back soon and he wanted me to tell you to not to find anymore artifacts. He told me to tell you specifically to edit your post Moose so you dont find chaos. Its not all that important in your post anyways, so just edit it out and start from the island from before. Ill put a post up when Ive got an idea/time.

EDIT:
    "Well, since no one else seems to want to enter, I suppose I will. I feel drawn in anyway." Ronike heard another voice in his head, but one lacking the Metallic twang of Shales'. It felt instead ancient and mysterious, but upbeat at the same time.
    Thats because you each are linked to your old items. You will be able to find only your respective items. Thats why Ryozo was unable to find yours.
    Well that voice is very annoying if I do say so myself
    You can hear it too Shales?
    But of course, Shall we?

Ronike withdrew his Pokemon and knelt down to enter the small passage way. He reached the other side and saw the small hole where Ryozo had gotten the Unown from. Seeing as how there was no where else to go, Ronike climbed up into and soon found himself in the chamber of Android.
    "How did I get back in here?" He thought out loud, "I didn't go back thru that door, so how could I have ended up here? Well at least that thing isn't here, otherwise Id be in trouble. Well guess I should go back..." He turned around to look at the hole he came through to find himself facing a wall.
    "Well D@mn, thats weird. Guess I better find another exit or that item..." He looked around, trying to find a way out, but even the door from before was gone, the room was just a round room, somewhat like an arena.
    "Well crap, theres no way to exit. Now what?"
    As if to answer, Ronike heard a booming voice:
    "THAT WHICH YOU SEEK MY ONLY BE FOUND BY THOSE WHO ARE MEANT TO SEEK IT. STATE THAT WHICH PROVES YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO FIND THAT WHICH YOU SEEK."
    "I dont know what the hel1 that means, but my name is Ronike and I seek the item of Truth and an exit."
    "WELCOME PRINCE RONIKE NOHJ TAPCAST MCXCIX, LORD OF THE EASTERN REGION OF LYTE. TAKE THAT WHICH BELONGS TO YOU, THOUGH REMEMBER, THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT ALSO ACCENTUATES THE DARKNESS."
    In the middle of the chamber, a bright white ball of light appeared. The light began to grow until it enveloped the whole chamber. As Ronike's eyes adjusted, he saw that the chamber had changed from gold to a color of pure white, and a sword and a sheath had appeared in the center of the chamber. It was the most beautiful sword Ronike had ever laid eyes upon, and Ronike felt compelled to take it.
    The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

As Ronike approached the hovering weapon,
    "LEAVE NOW IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED, AS YOU WILL BE TESTED UPON CLAIMING THE SWORD OF TRUTH. HOWEVER, KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT GET A SECOND CHANCE IN THIS LIFETIME." Ronike turned to see that an exit had appeared directly behind him.
    "Yeah right, as though after all of this I am going to leave this item behind."
    He ran the remaining distance to the blade and grasped it. Again another pulse of light shot out of the blade. Ronike felt his cape disappear and instead replaced by the weight of the sheath and sword.
    "GOOD CHOICE MY PRINCE, NOW PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BATTLE!"
    Ronike turned to see the half of the room he had just come from had become much darker, nigh pitch black in color, and that infront of the exit, a figure had appeared. The figure sported clothing of that of a person from years past, though it had the same basic design as Ronike's: black with a red X. However, the colors were much darker. Ronike looked to the face and saw the same face and expression as a younger, perhaps 18 year old, version of himself. The figure was holding a weapon in the same design as the Sword of Truth, but the colors were inverted.
    "I am the head of the knights of Lyte, and the ultimate test of your lineage. Prepare yourself for battle!"
    And with that, dark Ronike charged
    Crap, Im gonna have to defend myself with this sword even though I've never wielded a sword in my life!
    Ronike raised his sword only just in time to parry the blow of Dark Ronike, but he did not anticipate the force of the blow. It knocked his sword away and cut thru his clothes. The parry however did manage to prevent any wounds.
    This is going to end with only my death if this continues, if I can't even defend myself and that Dark me has been doing this his whole life, what chance do I have?
    Fear not my Prince, for I can relay to you the sword experience of your previous self!
    What? The sword? How is this possible? These items... have a consciousness? Woah!

Ronike reeled in shock as his arm with the sword raised itself of its own accord to parry Dark Ronike's next blow. His Dark self appeared shocked as well with this new development, so shocked in fact that Ronike's attack caught him unawares and nearly went unblocked towards the figure's head. The figure grinned.
    "I see you have aquired my experience of fighting. Its been sometime since I fought a worthy adversary, don't make this boring for me...
    What the deuce is going on? How am I doing this?
    Worry not, it is only you remembering things from all your past lives. You grew so experienced with me that you needn't think, your body just reacts.

The fight continued for quite sometime without either side gaining gaining an upperhand. Then, Ronike thought of something:
    My link with Shales! But I can't get to it in the middle of this fight, my hands are to full just attacking and blocking. Perhaps if I can focus, I can join with him. Its the only thing I can do now, or else this fight will run forever, but I will have to close my eyes for a few seconds to do it...
    He parried a blow particularily fiercly so as to prepare more time, then closed his eyes to focus on his partner pokemon. He heard his Dark self rally and prepare a new strike sooner then he had hoped and prepared to reopen his eyes. But the he realized... he could hear the blow and the direction it was coming from. He parried it with his eyes closed. His opposite was so astounded by this that when Ronike threw another blow towards his neck, the dark form had no chance to block it. However, Ronike stopped the blow mere millimeters from connecting.
    "It just feels wrong, like Id be killing a part of myself..."
    The Dark Ronike smiled and began to grow brighter.
    "Congratulations, you pass. Wield the sword's power wisely, but know that what you see will not always be pleasing."
    There was one final pulse of light, then a pulse of darkness. Of course Ronike saw none of this, his eyes were still shut. When he finally opened them, he saw the room had become gold once again, but the door remained. In addition, the blade now was half the white color he had seen before, and half the black from the Dark form. The blade felt more complete somehow. Ronike took the Sheath from his black to see that it was swirled in darkness now and that the darkness was moving. In fact, it seemed to be forming words:
    "The one whom wields the dark blade of the sword
    Shall see that which is that he wants to ward.
    Grasp the light
    and See the delight
    "
    Grasp the blade? That seems like it will hurt, but I suppose I might as well try it.
    Ronike lay the sword on the ground and touched the White part of the sword. A wind began to pick up and blow his hair about, though there was none in the chamber, and Ronikes blank eye grew even whiter. Through it, Ronike saw a shining Pat on a dragonite with the Sword of Truth, a mirror, and two other obscured items floating about her. Android was beneath her and it seemed to be melting away.

Ronike felt his hand pushed off of the blade.
    Wow, was that a vision of the future? "See the delight?" Must be what will happen if the right choices are made. What of the dark side though...
    He flipped the sword over and touched the dark side. The wind once again picked up, and this time his blank eye turned black. Through it, he saw Android hovering above an altar, in which he, Pat, Salem, and Ryozo stood. Android charged itself with darkness and shot a huge beam into the altar. The altar exploded and the beam continued and cut thru the earth. The ground quivered and deep fissures came out of seemingly nowhere. A canyon deeper than the deepest canal of the oceans appeared where the altar had once been. Ronike could tell the world was ending.

He once more felt his hand pushed away, signifying the end of the vision. He sat stunned for a minute, then put the sword back into the sheath, which now held no words.
    He told you, I won't always show you what you want to see.
    I know, its just hard to believe, the end of the world. I see now how we must win this war at all costs.
    Just know that sometimes knowing the future will cause events to play out paradoxically.
    Ronike opened the door to be greeted by brilliant brilliance once more. He stepped in, and found himself in the chamber by his two friends once more.
    "You guys won't believe what just happened to me..."

Last edited:
    Years
    ~~Sometime Later~~

"We're finally here, everyone," Salem said, on either side of him were noneother than The Dragon Master, Lawrence and The Psychic Master, Perry. It had been a very long day, flying to the Indigo Plateau to meet Lawrence. Luckily Salem had connections, he was able to speak with the Elite Four and tell him the entire story from the beginning. The Elite Fours from all four regions were banding together with gym leaders, as well as trainers to prepare for the next attacks by Android. There had been much commotion at the Tanoby ruins, but just as Salem and Lawrence had arrived a Black Charizard and it's trainer flew off with a strange mirror. Salem knew it was Barry, and knew that he must have the artifact of deception. It meant war. Lawrence decided to band with Salem and called Perry to join them in adventuring to Mt. Pyre. Where they would find the item of Dream, before Barry could cause any more trouble.

The group had reached Hoenn, and dived underneath Mt. Pyre, and to their surprised actually found a secret entrance there. There were ruins just like the Ruins of Alph, Tanoby, and Solaceon. Now the trio stood in the gate way to the ruins, where there were messages scrawled over the walls in Unknown Lettering.

A pair of red eyes illuminated in the darkness ahead of them, and the entire ruins flooded with light. There was a giant statue of a man in medieval armor.

"THE PRINCE HAS RETURNED TO HIS KINGDOM, AFTER MANY A GENERATION. BACK TO THE SACRED REALM OF DREAM. STATE YOUR NAME, PRINCE OF OLD, AND WHAT YOU SEEK MAY BECOME TRUE," the statue said with an eerie voice.

"My name is Salem Paroo," Salem said to the statue.

"I am Lawrence," the Dragon Master continued followed by Perry.

"PRINCE SALEM PAUL PAROO MCXCIX, OF THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM, AND BRAVE KNIGHTS LANCE AND LUCIAN, THE KEEPER OF DREAMS HAS BEEN AWAITING YOUR VISIT. PLEASE ENTER, AND MAY YOUR GREATEST HOPES BECOME REAL," the statue continued, as the back wall slid open, multicoloured lights flashing out at random as the trio bravely marched forward.

Salem had went right back into the rabbit hole. The group was ascending a crystal staircase, each step suspened individually, in midair. Everything else was just colors. Just an empty white space, with waves of yellow, magenta, and cyan flowing freely around. Up ahead there was a large circular platform, made of the same transparent crystal. He could see something in the center, but the group was too far down to distinguish what it may be.

Finally the platform was reached, there were equally spaced glass columns around the perimeter of the platform. Each held a different colored sphere at the top. In the center was a more intricate column, It was shorter, but wide, and had many strange carvings in it. Atop was a crystal ball, glowing with every color of the rainbow. It's appearance seemed almost hypnotic. There was a strange force resonating from it, blowing back the hair of the trio. Though there was something much more distracting than the crystal ball. A black silhouette, standing before it.

"Ah, so you've finally arrived. It's been awhile, Salem. I almost missed you, though it is much more comfortable in my own body, than trapped in that stuffy relic," said the King's voice. The figure turned around, revealing emerald eyes and sparkling white hair. He wore medieval armor that was very intricate, and very sinister looking. His skin was ghostly white. A look of pure hatred shot across Salem's face. "Yes, yes Salem. It's that very weak-minded hatred that made it possible to bend you to my will," the king said, wearing a contorted grin. "I assume that you've come for the Orb of Dreams, is that right?"he continued gesturing to the crystal ball. "Go on and take it, you are it's heir, and therefore the only one who can use it."

Salem knew he couldn't fight the King with mere wits. He gritted his teeth and cautiously proceeded toward the crystal ball, as the King stepped to the side. Lawrence and Perry followed closely.

Salem reached out and touched the crystal ball, and it began glowing more brightly than ever. Suddenly Salem and Scizor's bodies began to glow as well. Both of them screamed in pain, as Salem's arm began to sink into the ball. A silver material began to twist it's way up Salem's forearm.

(More of the post to come tomorrow)

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: I'm back and ready to go. Wow, I love how this rp is going. I just can't get over it. ^_^ I hope I'm not too rusty.

IN:

Pat looked to Ronike and then noticed the sword. However, she didn't see it with her eyes, it sort of hit her with a strong vibe that made her nearly weak in the knees that she had to kneel down to keep from falling. She let a small smile to her features.

"Ronike. . . You have the item of truth. I'm. . . Somewhat afraid." she stated softly when she was hit again by another vibe which caused her to gasp.

She had a connection to the items, but only when they were in the hands of the ones that owned them. The second vibe was powerful enough leave her weakened, especially since Barry was slowly being taken from her and the others.

It was only them now and she wasn't so sure why they split up when she thought they should do it the first time she mentioned it. Shaking the thought out of her head she slowly stood up.

"Well, Barry found his item. . . Don't ask me how I know, I could feel it, but I think we might have to fight Barry as well." she stated almost as if it was a warning.

She looked around. "Ronike, you can tell us all about it later. Right now, we need to find the other two items. Where is the next item?" she asked softly looking at the book of ruins in Ryozo's hands.

She looked to the Unknown and smiled then took her empty pokeball out while letting it get to it's normal size.

"I guess, we should get this Unknown. I feel sort of strange battling with it, maybe if I asked?" she looked to the flying Unknown as she held the ball in front of her holding it out.

She had always known the the Unknown were more then just objects, but at the same time, she really didn't know much about them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Just to let everyone know, Barry is the Prince of the West Region. So technically, he does not own his item yet. He kinda just took the item of the East, Kanto. As I see it, the sword is really his true item, he was deceived by the Temple of Kanto to take the mirror and since he is not the true holder of the mirror it is corrupting his mind even further.

IC:

The mirror showed Barry many things. Visions of power, images of future glory and a world burning in fire. All of these false premonitions filled Barrys head with a false hope of power, and since he is not the original holder of the mirror, it makes it all the easier for him to be taken over by the cursed relic.

"So it is power that you want... I can grant you infinite power. Is this what you want?"

"Gah?! What? Where... WHO'S TALKING TO ME?!" Barry yelled and then looked at the mirror. "What the..."

"I know why you want it. You do not need to tell me. I shall grant you power beyond your comprehension. Now look into my lens and I shall show you your future, your future of glory."

Barry curved his lips to make a wicked smile. The mirror is taking over his mind, it promises him power, power to triumph over anything, all he has to do is submit to the mirror, it is that simple. The mirror shows him standing atop a great mountain with all of the relics in possession and everyone staring at him in awe and then looking down in sorrow.

"All shall love you and despair. Your power shall make you a handsome warrior. Anything that objects to your might shall be smote in a single blow.

Love

Friendship

Happiness

Dreams

Hope

Everything that you have longed for shall vanish from this earth. All that will be left is you, and ME. SUBMIT AND BEHOLD THE GLORIOUS POWER!!"

"I-I will submit." Barry gave into the Mirrors power.

"I can sense the other relics becoming activated. Those former royalties have found them, yet one remains untouched by their hands. Quickly, take us to the Region of the north. There, in the town of the sun I can see ancient ruins within... Solaceon Town..."

Barry, feeling newly found power flowing within him, obeyed the mirror of lies and headed north for the ruins of the sun.

Last edited:
    Years
    Salem continued to scream in pain as the Orb of Dreams was wrapping around his arm. The Orb began to shrink, to the size of Salem's palm, as silver armor began to form from the silver substance around Salem's arm. The orb suddenly stopped glowing, and became a dormant grey. It was infused into Salem's right hand, immobilizing his fingers. His fingers were wrapped in the silvery substance holding the orb in place, It formed intricate armor all the way up his forearm.

Salem collapsed to the ground, his energy expended by the orb's combining with him. Suddenly the King pulled a sword from the sheath on his side and swung fiercely at him, blocked by Scizor, who was now even faster than before.

"Very Good, you must have seen through my illusion, you really are the heir to the throne, aren't you," the King said, his body and voice changing. His voice became more sincere, as his body became a younger Salem. Salem figured he was 16 years of age. "By combining with the Orb, you have proven yourself as it's holder. Now your wildest dreams will come true. You must go to help your friends now, please hurry."

"Can't I have any explanation on what this thing is?!" Salem shouted as Young Salem simply faded away into nothing. "I have to go the Ruins of Alph, you two join the rest of the Elites. They'll need you to hold off the monster," he said, turning to Lawrence and Perry who nodded and started toward the staircase. Which to their surprsie...wasn't there. "What the?" Salem asked staring at where the staircase had been. Don't worry, Salem. I'm here to help. Salem's attention was drawn to the crystal ball, which was flashing in unison with the voice. Just wish you were out, and it shall become true. Salem obeyed the voice, closing his eyes he focused on being at the Ruins of Alph, and his companions being at the Indigo Plateau. Suddenly he felt a strange wind, and the ground beneath him was different. He was outside the Ruins of Alph.

He looked down at himself to see if he was all in one piece. He was and more. He felt physically better, and stronger. The pure silver armor seemed to be supporting itself, rather than Salem was holding it up. His clothes were scratched and torn from his travels, but other than that his body wasn't marked at all. He could hear the sound talking from inside the ruins.

"What do you say to a dramatic entrance, Scizor?" Salem asked, as Scizor nodded. "I do miss my coat..." Once again he closed his eyes, as the crystal ball began glowing, along with his body. Suddenly the light went away, and once again Salem had made a wardrobe change. He was now in the same outfit he'd started in. Both his blue trenchcoat and hat were back now. The only different thing was that the right sleeve was actually tucked into the silver armor, rather than over it. And it was stuck there, too. "Let's go have some fun."

The pair began to walk, as Salem held out the crystal ball, it was glowing brightly in multiple colors. It was seemingly glowing more fiercely as they progressed down the tunnel.

Patience's voice could be heard talking about some Unown, and a sword of truth, and Barry.

"How's it going, guys?"Salem said, as he walked into the chamber, instantly illuminating it with the orb's light.

Ronike

Years
    OC from Scyther: Alright, he says I get one more post, which I will do later today likely, and then Barry gets one more, and then wait for him to come back. He gets back the 27th, which is also the day I happen to be leaving for vacation for about a week. So yeah, Ill post later.

EDIT: Alright, here we go:
    OOC from Scythe again (cause he cant help but meddle...): "The right way to say it is Unown. Unown is the pokemon, Unknown is a mystery."

Ronike drew his new blade at the sound of someone's steps.
    "Talk later, right now, someone's coming."
    But it was only Salem. "Hey guys hows it goin?"
    Ronike sighed in relief.
    "Besides that you almost gave me a heart attack? Geez man, what with the shining lights and all I thought you had to either be Android or some evil pokemon coming to kill us." He pointed the blade in the direction of Salem's arm, "But at least you too were succesful. Pat says Barry has gotten his as well too, so now all we have to do is get Ryozo's item." He turned to Ryozo. "But now Im confused, I thought this was Barry's region, so why was my item here?"
    I can answer that for you, Prince of the East
    The key shaped Unown swirled around Ronike's head, chanted its name, and pulsed with a white light that pulsed faster and faster. It was hypnotizing really. Ronike couldnt take his eyes from the Unown. Ronike began to feel woozy and only just managed to get his sword back into the sheath before collapsing onto the ground.

Ronike awoke to find himself in a dark room, with the Unown at his side.
    "Where are we?" He found his voice to be strangely echoey.
    The Unown turned to him
    You said you wanted to know why your item was there, this is why. Look there.
    The Unown turned his head towards a bunk bed where a young child was lying awake in excitement. Ronike walked over and saw that the kid looked exactly like a younger, maybe 4, version of himself. Young version of him then spoke to the kid in the top bunk.
    "You asheep Ryuzu?"
    "Course not, learn to talk righd. How I be sheeping when I ish gedding a baby brudda!"
    Just then, the door opened, and a man with long white hair and piercing emerald eyes stuck his head in and said, "Ronike? Can I talk to you for a little bit?"
    "Shure,dad?"
    "Its your highness Ronike, and could you bring that sword I gave you before too?"
    I was royalty before?!
    Yes, you all were, I thought you knew that... You were all related too...

The younger Ronike got out of bed, walked over to his dresser, where Ronike saw the Sword of Truth was leaned against inside its sheath. The sheath read:
    This shall cause the Android
    To bring forth destruction.
    It shall create a Void
    and nigh impossible will be redemption

But the Young Ronike of course could not read this, and thus did not comprehend the sheaths warnings. He grabbed the sword and rushed out the door to meet his dad. Out in the hallway, Ronike saw that the king was joined by another shadowy figure, one who Ronike could not make out any distinct outline at all.
    "I see you brought the Sword of Truth. Good. Now young one, I shall give you a present, one which you will like much. Just give me the sword."
    "Okie dokey Daddy."
    The young Ronike handed the King the blade.
    "Good. Now here, take this mirror." The king brought a mirror out from behind his back, and moved to hand it to his son, but stopped as a flicker of fear shot across his face. "Just promise me, you will never look into this mirror. Ok?"
    "Why? Ish id broke?"
    "Dont ask, just promise me that."
    "Ok daddy, but I don undershdand."
    "Dont worry son, dont worry. Now, try and get some sleep."
    With that, the King gave young Ronike the mirror. Young Ronike then went back into his room, leaving only the king, the mysterious silhouette, and the two from the future.
    You do know what that mirror is, do you not Ronike?
    "Well, its obviously another item, but why wouldnt he let me look into it?"
    He doesnt want you to look into it as he fears it will show you something that will turn you against him or something that will make you useless to him, for it is the Mirror of Deception.
    "But why would he give me that item, when the sword is mine? It seems like that would only make it harder to stop the Android"
    Indeed it does, but perhaps the king wanted that. Look at the sheath now.

Ronike and saw the king was walking away with the sword now on his back. The sheath now read:
    Your highness' plan
    shall be one which failed
    For the secret can
    Not be quailed

Ronike turned incredulously to the unown
    "Wait, the king aims to control Android?"
    Indeed, now come. We must follow the King, what he says is important.

The Unown and Ronike followed the King and the misterious figure down the hallway. The two walked silently, and Ronike could tell something was troubling the King. After about five minutes of walking, the King finally spoke up.
    "Remind me again why we need to switch these two items and endanger the lives of all my children."
    The shadowy figure spoke, but no sound came from his mouth.
    What's going on? Why can we not hear him?
    I dont know, this has never happened before...

Thankfully the king spoke up again:
    "Yes, I know that otherwise the secret would die and we would not be able to take his power," Ronike gasped at this, the revealing of the conspiracy, "But isn't there any other way that doesn't involve the endangerment of my children's lives?"
    The figure merely shook his head. The king sighed, and the Unown stopped following.
    Why are we stopping?
    We stop for that is all we need know. Now, there is something else I must show you, which shall prove to you the true owner of the blade.

There was a giant flash of light and Ronike found himself and the Unown in a small room with a regal bed in it. Atop this bed, sat the king and a young child that looked as though it may have been Barry at a younger age, likely three or four. The King held the Sword of Truth in his hands. He held the sword out for the young child to take.
    "My son, on this the day your sister is born, I bestow upon you the title of prince of the west and give this sword to you, the birthright of the west," at these words a shadow of a darker side of the king flashed across his face, " and it shall protect you, my son."
    Barry took the sword, though Ronike could tell it was an effort, and the Sheath once more rearranged into a message:
    You are not my true heir,
    Though to be fair,
    My abilites are thine,
    though some I keep as mine,
    In hopes that one day, for our world's psyche,
    I shall be passed to my rightful owner, Ronike.

Ronike saw a flicker of fear cross the King's face, and then he said:
    "Actually, Im gonna take this sheath away, and get you a better one, ok?"
    "'K, daddy"
    The Unown once more spoke to Ronike:
    Let there be no more doubt, the sword is rightfully yours, your blade was only considered the item of Johto due to the treachery and greed of the king.
    I see now.
    There is one more thing I need show you: the consequences of this.

The flash of light returned once more, and Ronike and the Unown were once more transported thru time and space, this time arriving at the Altar where the Sword of Truth's dark vision had been.
    Wait, this is the same temple as before, what is this?
    This is the Altar of the Unown, the exact middle point of the four regions, and where the true blessings of the Four Items show their true power. This is where you must go eventually. But that is negligible at the moment, pay attention.

Ronike was compelled to look inside the Altar, and he found himself, Ryozo, Barry, Pat, and Salem all standing inside. The four young men all stood on their respective cardinal directions, holding their items out, but Ronike had the mirror of Decption, and Barry held the Sword with a smirk on his face. Pat stood in the middle. A golden beam of light shot from all the items towards Pat.
    Whats going on?
    They are attempting to stop the "Android" as you have decided to call him, but as you know, they fail and it is only sealed away. Now you shall see why.

Ronike looked back to the light show before him, and saw now that Barry's light and His own were not the golden color of those of Salem and Ryozo, but instead a wavy silver.
    The old Ronike spoke: "Whats going on? Why is this happening?"
    Ryozo was the one to reply: "Remember when we looked thru the mirror and saw this, but Barry said the sword showed us failing? Well what if the mirror shows deceptions and the sword reveals truths? What if we are destined to fail?"
    Old Ronike looked pained and the observers could tell they all were begin to be pained by the items. Old Ronike barely managed to get out: "Too... Late... Now," before the entire group was engulfed a golden light just as in Pat's flashback.
    [/flashback]

Ronike awoke to find himself once again back in the Ruins of Alph.
    And the rest, my friend, is history. Or all of it, technically, but you know what happens afterward.
    What did you see?

Ronike was so overwhelmed by this wealth of information, that he scarcely recognized the voice of his companion Shales.
    "Wow, Ive got so much to tell you guys. And we need to hear this before we leave, so chill for a moment."
    Ronike proceeded to give the group a recap of his flashback, and the two visions of the sword.
    "So yeah, thats why we have to win. This whole thing just got way bigger."
    Ronike felt his Pokegear ring. "Hang on..."
    He opened it up and turned up the volume.
    Welcome to the morning news. Let's get straight to the story. Out of all disasters of all kind, this is far by the worst. The pictures that you see behind me are not false at all, they are exactly as they seem. I am sad to say the entirety of Johto lays in ashes. In total, there have been about 20,000 confirmed deaths, and 50,000 reported missing. We will keep you posted on.... Wait! I have confirmed reports that the Hoenn town of Petalburg is in flames. The military has taken actions. May god be the only one who can help us..."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back