• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OC: This is my first post of being back. *kisses webpage* Oh man, I've been counting down since two weeks ago.

IC: I was overjoyed when Ronike had found the sword. He told us about a conspiracy where the king had switched the item of truth and deception so that we couldn't kill the beast, but only seal it away. In actuallity the sword was Ronike's true item and was the heir to the western throne, vise-versa for Barry. After hearing what happened to Johto, I had to hold back tears. The population of Johto was only about 80,000, and seeing that there were 70,000 casualties creates a big lump in your throat. The Unown flew to me and sat on my lap.
    "Thanks, man, now there is one thing I've been wondering about you... What is your name?"
    He said he didn't have one or at least he didn't remember it. There was no thought about it when the roar of a Charizard could be heard far away in the tunnels. It was time to go.
    "This will be the battle that decides the fate of the planet... Ronike and Salem, you take on Barry. Pat is coming with me since the Unown is in her possesion. I threw out Gardevoir and she looked around. She listened in on my memories and got caught back up to speed. She lifted me towards the hole in the ceiling while she started floating too. Hopefully Pat was following suit with her Dragonair. I turned to Ronike and Salem.
    "I'm going to Solaceon to find my item, you guys need to turn Barry's attitude around and see what he's been up to. He may have the item of deception so make sure he doesn't break it. Good luck."
    With that final remark Gardevoir and me went full speed ahead in the tunnel in the ceiling Salem had created.

Years
    OC: Yay, Scyther's back!

IC: Salem was stunned by the news of Johto's destruction. In just a day the beast had destroyed an entire region, and Salem had no idea where the King may be. He'd forgotten about the King until his encounter with the fake one in the Dream Realm. Surely wherever he was he was creating an even bigger threat than the beast. Finally Salem was brought out of his trance by Ryozo's voice.

"Thanks, man, now there is one thing I've been wondering about you... What is your name?" Ryozo asked Pat's Unown, who replied by telling the group he didn't have one. Salem was surprised to see the Unown with the group, he'd missed the entire episode of it's capture. Though he had a nice little toy, himself, Salem thought looking down at the strange gaunlet on his arm.

"This will be the battle that decides the fate of the planet... Ronike and Salem, you take on Barry. Pat is coming with me since the Unown is in her possesion," Ryozo commanded as he began to ascend.

"Wait Ryozo!" Salem shouted as Ryozo ascended. When Barry had flown North from the Sevii Islands, Salem could only have guessed that he was headed toward Sinnoh. That was the reason that Salem had gone to Mt. Pyre in the first place.

"I'm going to Solaceon to find my item, you guys need to turn Barry's attitude around and see what he's been up to. He may have the item of deception so make sure he doesn't break it. Good luck," with that Gardevoir and Ryozo shot straight up...right through the hole that Salem had made.

"Come on Ronike, we've got to get going," Salem said. "Get close, we need to leave fast or else they're doomed." The crystal ball in Salem's palm began to glow, enveloping the duo in a bright flash of light.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: So that explains it. Alright then. BTW, Barry isn't at the Ruins of Alph, so I don't understand how you can hear his Charizard there.

IC:

Finally arriving at his destination, Barry is at the ruins in Solaceon Town. He entered the caves in the mountains of the town and made his way towards a strange door. It is very big and has pictures of the unown all over it as if it is trying to tell a story. In the center of the door is a large hole with a strange slit, it seems that a special object is needed to open this door to enter further into the ruins.

"So, the royals have changed the rules. It seems that I have chosen the wrong person to do the job."

Barry holding the mirror looked into it. He could see the others at the Ruins of Alph, Ronike is holding a sword. And there Ryozo could be seen leaving.

"Tch, a wretched human is coming this way. However he does not hold the key. We need to bait out the one that holds the Sword of Truth."

There was a slight pause to the mirror's words and then it gave Barry orders.

"I want you to fight this boy and show him our might. I have given you power, now show me that you know how to use it."

Barry looked into the mirror and could see Ryozo coming here,

"You're just like them! Don't tell me what to do!" Barry snapped back at the relic.

"FOOL! IS IT NOT I WHO HAVE GIVEN YOU POWER? IS IT NOT I THAT HAVE SHOWN YOU VISIONS OF GLORY?! YOU SHALL OBEY. ONLY THEN WILL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. I TOLD YOU TO FORGET EVERYTHING AND YOU AGREED.

Fine, if you do not wish to comply then I shall simply take over that pitiful mind of yours. Your body shall become mine. I shall quench your thirst for power whether you like it or not.
    "

Just then electricity of dark power can be seen emitting from the mirror and twirling around Barry.

"GRAAAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" Barry shouted as he was getting electrocuted. He fell to the ground and then soon the electric shock stopped. He stood back up and looked at his newfound body emitting dark aura.

"This body will do. I shall destroy this impudent boy as an example. All of the items will belong to me soon enough and the world shall follow."

Faint footsteps of a newcomer can be heard making their way into the ruins.

"So he is already here. The bait has arrived." Barry? said to himself and then snickered.

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OOC: I have the key... Just the mirror is too stupid to think for itself xD The key isn't the Sword of truth, it's something much more precious, much more mysterious. and, lol, I guess I'm gonna be doing the pokemon battle that will decide the fate of the planet... lucky me... Let's say that roar was really the Secret of the Unown.

The wind in my hair was so relaxing. I looked back at the continent of Johto and watched the smoke grasp for the sky. Fire licked the air and I could feel the heat all the way from where I was flying. I had a lot to think about on the way there and I had a strange feeling all the way to the Solaceon ruins that I was being watched. I could see Sinnoh in the distance, and seeing as me and Pat weren't talking I had the whole time to think to myself.
    What's going to happen to the world if one of us fails...
    Obviously, it is going to end...
    You're right, best not think of it, and look, we're here.
    I stepped down to the ground and took a deep breath. I was here at the entrance of the Solaceon ruins. I watched a couple of rocks slide down the side of the building and followed them to the source. Standing on the top of the ruins was Barry, but not the usual Barry, this Barry was very scary and a very scary Barry is something you don't want to mess with.
    I looked at Pat who was overjoyed to see Barry.
    "Pat! That's not Barry, I can tell... This barry is born of deception. Don't get near him."
    I Spread out my arms and floated up to the top of the ruins. Standing twenty feet in front of me was Barry.
    "What is wrong with you? Hmmm, Gardevoir can't read your mind. you're not Barry. Who are you?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Okay, I'm confused now. Why did you put so much emphasis on the sword if at the end it's meaningless. In other words, why did you make the sword seem like such a big deal as if it was the key when in fact it isn't? To be honest I don't think neither you or Ronike know what you're doing. You both constantly change things and alter the plot for your characters benefit. Also if the sword not being the key is some sort of plot twist please make it part of the story and not some stupid OOC Post that doesn't even make sense.

PS: If you want to clarify this to me personally, please give me YOUR screen name and not Ronike's.

Thanks.

I'll make an IC later.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    OOC: No we know what we are doin, we have been talking about it since the day Scythe got banned. Its not the sword that is important, its the fact that the sword and mirror were SWITCHED that is important. The reason why the sword got a lot of attention in the flashback is bc its my item, I know what it can do. The mirror is yours to do whatever with, and I didnt want to limit you at all. Its the same reason why I didnt have your character talk and why in one of my visions I didnt say what dreams and chaos looked like. Its up to you. Trust us, we have things pretty well planned out for a while now. As for my character, I prolly wont have much time for an IC post, so for this battle we are to have, if any, with the Android, I give Salem control, but Scythe gets control of my char beyond that. Just when you are controlling me, check AIM to see if Im on (ronike21), and if so talk to me about how you are using my char. And Moose, I know almost as well as Scythe what goin on right now, so if you want to talk, talk to me god dammit. If you ask me something I dont know, then Ill direct you to Scythe.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OOC: Okay, I'm confused now. Why did you put so much emphasis on the sword if at the end it's meaningless. In other words, why did you make the sword seem like such a big deal as if it was the key when in fact it isn't? To be honest I don't think neither you or Ronike know what you're doing. You both constantly change things and alter the plot for your characters benefit. Also if the sword not being the key is some sort of plot twist please make it part of the story and not some stupid OOC Post that doesn't even make sense.

PS: If you want to clarify this to me personally, please give me YOUR screen name and not Ronike's.

Thanks.

I'll make an IC later.

Completely understandable.

I gave you my SN's in a PM. I am going to show the key when I get my item. I think the only thing unfair is me not getting to do my trial of lineage. So if Ronike has the key, how can I do it? I told you what the key is. Now enough OOC.

Years
    "What is wrong with you? Hmmm, Gardevoir can't read your mind. you're not Barry. Who are you?" Ryozo said, staring down the new Barry. Suddenly a large flash of light appeared, swirling with light reds, blues, and yellows.

"Thought you might need help, Ryozo. I knew that Barry would be here, and after all...you told me to fight him, go get your item, I can take him until you do," Salem said, as him and Ronike walked out from the flash of light, caused by the crystal ball in Salem's palm.

Salem walked over, and stood a few feet away from Ryozo, staring down Barry just as Ryozo was. Salem looked back at Ryozo for a second and mouthed the word "go". Salem reached down to his belt, grabbing Scizor's pokeball, and released the crimson pokemon. It stood just in front of Barry, facing down Draco, despite it's massive size.

"Let's dance, Barry. We never did get to finish our first battle in the ruins," Salem said, trying to draw this strange-acting Barry into battle, and away from the Ruins' door. Scizor nodded in agreement, poising himself for battle.

Salem was the only one who knew what Barry was going through right now, why his voice sounded different. Barry was posessed, just as Salem had been. Ronike was standing next to Salem, with Shales ready to fight as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "So you think you can defeat me? Hmph, Ruler of the South. You shall meet your end here." His voice echoed like a ghosts whisper to the living, he seemed to have no bounds in this realm.

Barry? then took his Pokeball out and released it to face the Sizor and its Metagross companion. The Charizard seemed to flow in dark aura as well. It looked more powerful.

"Prepare yourself!" Barry? yelled.

Draco roared towards the two Pokemon and started to create a vortex of flame around them. The fire spin was huge and engulfed the battlers in a ring of flame. The mirror in Barry?'s hand began to pulse and a flash of light emitted out of its lens. Draco roared again and suddenly a dozen Dracos came out of him and started to make their way to the Scizor and Metagross.

The scenery began to change, the ruins started to look anew. Everyone. Everyone shall be deceived. The present is now the past and the future is set to remain unknown. Everything looked new. All of the trainers in the ruins found themselves now in a grand temple, wearing their clothes of the ancient past.

"I am the Ruler of all, bound by no region no longer. I shall make his dream come true. The most powerful, the most loved. All shall dream to be me and despair. This new world will fall into utter chaos and I'll see to it. And when nothing is left... I shall rule it.

Truth
    Dreams
    Chaos
    Deception
    The Guardian
    The Unown...

Everything that you hold dear is but a lie, a deception, an illusion that I have created. Your hope is meaningless. Allow me to purify you within my flame.
    "

All of the Charizards flew up and prepared a Flame Thrower that was shot in all directions of the ring made of flame.

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    When Salem had told me to go. It was my time. I turned to Pat and said, "That isn't Barry. Please don't do anything stupid... we need you..."
    Gardevoir and I walked into the ruins looking back at the scene. The world depended on me to this. My thought's broke when the pokeball on Pat's belt exploded in a flash of red and the "Q" Unown shot towards me.
    You need me, I'm coming too.
    I nodded. As I started walking I looked back, and a small film appeared around the entrance of the ruins. I ran back to the entrance and looked out. Everybody was different, different clothes, different hairdos. They looked as though they were in a time way before now but I looked normal.
    The Mirror can only control a certain amount a space to turn into deception. They're not really back in time but if you show them the truth. They'll go insane, simple as that. Let them be decieved, as long as you're not, it's fine.
    Again, I nodded and followed the passages. I hated the Solaceon ruins, so many mazes, so many ways to go. I was being guided though, as if I was connected to my item. Gardevoir was guarding me like always did. I mean her name means, "Devine Guardian" after all. It's perfectly natural that she would go to instinct. The little Unown spun around the different mazes leading me I laughed at the thought that I was being guided by my own emotions. I was subconciously following the Q. Soon we reached a chamber, one rock in the middle, and a huge empty wall on the norh side of the wall. The unown turned to me and stated some information.
    Now, I was with you when your spirit hid this. Your life energy will coalesce with your past live's and he shall be able to communicate to you through your heart. Ryozo, I know this is a steep favor to ask, but please, please don't ever let anything go wrong when you are all at the shrine. It may spell out disaster for us all. The world depends on you, all of you...
    A tear fell from the Unown's eye as a giant voice boomed out of nowhere.
    "Ryozo! Welcome."
    Gardevoir came closer, touching my arm. Something was about to happen. Not neccesarily bad, but something...

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: Wow, you guys really don't wait do you? Okay, my post is going to be long. I wish you guys held out to give me time to respond. There were lots of things I would have done differently. But anyways, Here I go. Good luck reading guys. And just for the record, Pat wouldn't be overjoyed to see Barry. *sticks tongue out*

IN:

Pat looked at everyone in the ruins and yet she stayed silent. When Ronike mentioned that they split up and that she was supposed to go get the next item, Pat hesitated. She brought out the Pokeball with Eclipse and called her out with little emotion or sounds. In a sparkling glitter she appeared glancing at Pat. Pat moved to Eclipse's body and hopped onto her back and they followed Gardevior. Pat didn't know what to expect anymore. It was too confusing.

While they headed toward the other ruins, Pat was suddenly hit by a strong vibe that made her give a gasping scream as she held her forehead. Soon it stopped and Eclipse turned her head to see if she was okay and Pat gave a weak smile and a nod. The pain was great and Pat was afraid of what had happened. She felt as though someone close to her was in darkness and flame. As they reached the area, Eclipse hovered a few feet seeing Barry. Pat bit her bottom lip and could tell that it wasn't Barry and she feared him. Eclipse slowly purred lightly in comfort and to not be afraid reassuring Pat that she would protect her. Pat nodded slowly just as she was told to stay away from him.

The two hovered there watching the battle unfold between Barry and Salem(?). Pat didn't realize that she was in her past clothes. She couldn't stand to see the two of them fighting. It wasn't right, it was wrong, why couldn't they see that? Pat remained in the air obeying the orders given to her to not do anything foolish. Pat lightly placed her right hand on the top of Eclipse's head, reassuring her that she was fine so far. It was then she looked down to notice she was wearing a bracelet with four colorful gemstones on it. She looked down to herself to see she was wearing a dress. Not just any dress, the dress of her past. The skirt part was short reaching only to the top of her knees as she blushed a bit and moved her left leg so it joined her right leg on one side of Eclipse. She couldn't believe she was in this outfit. It felt so wrong and she gazed more at the bracelet. Slowly it began to sparkle on all four gemstones simultainously in order. Blue, Red, Green, and Golden Yellow gentle sparkles. Pat gasped as Eclipse gave a strange siren cry and glowed lightly and the two of them were engulfed by a silver orb of light, becoming nothing more then a bubble of protection. Pat had closed her eyes from the intense brightness.
    _________-
    When Pat opened her eyes she was standing in the air. She was alone though. There was no one around and she looked in-front of her seeing the battle between Salem and Barry unfold more, yet she couldn't hear anything. It was silent.

"Princess." echoed a voice as Pat blinked and looked around.

"Who's calling me?" asked Pat as she looked to her right and left.

"Princess." the voice echoed again as a silver beam of light shot past her left side as she gasped and turned around to see Eclipse outlined in lavender light glowing softly.

"Eclipse?" asked Pat unsure of what was happening.

"I was waiting for this moment to happen. When the deception will be shown to everyone but one of you all believing you are in the past." Eclipse's voice sounded angelic and gentle to the tone.

"Deception? Why can you talk?" asked Pat.

"I will tell you later Princess. Princess Zana is your guardian name. Your birth name back before you were reborn. You, were given special powers that the other royalties were not given. They were given objects that would help protect this world, but the King grew jealous, knowing about your special powers. But he couldn't get control of you because I was there." said Eclipse as Pat tilted her head a bit.

"That bracelet is from your past, given to you by all four princes. There is one more item you must find yourself. This item, allows your true self to be awakened, You are the light that will destroy the darkness and bring balance back. The one thing you lacked long ago, was that item, you rejected it, do you remember?" asked Eclipse as Pat closed her eyes.

PAST
    The war was terrible and Pat was standing in the thrown room where her father sat with an evil grinning smile.

"Princess Pat, you are more then you know you are. You alone can control the beast as long as you remain pure and retain your title." stated the King as the younger Pat narrowed her eyes.

"I will never let that happen. I don't know what you're talking about! I am not the one who can control that beast. No one can, Father you must stop this senseless war! Please!" pleaded younger Pat as the King smirked and rose his hand.

Instantly Pat was grabbed by an unknown force around her neck and lifted up into the air as she began to choke. "Foolish girl, I will show you. You will awaken to your true self. I will be the one to control the Destruction."

A sharp cry echoed as the King gasped at seeing a huge electric beam of flame fly right for the King who released his grip and dived away. Young Pat fell to the floor gasping for air. She was panting hard and turned to see a beautiful lady clothed in silver gown walk toward her. Her hair was silver-blue and hung down to the small of her back. A small golden orb was embedded into her forehead.

"Princess, we must go now." Said the strange woman who had worn a winged tiara.

Young Pat stood up and turned to look at the King. "I renounce my thrown and will never let you have control of that monster! I will shut it down and destroy it forever!" Shouted young Pat as she turned to run out followed by the older lady who was grim.

Before they reached the ruins the young Pat stood there looking at it as the monster appeared.

"Princess, you cannot renounce your title. Everyone depends on it." said the lady as the young Pat turned to look up to the tall woman.

"I've made up my mind. Please Zemera, let me make my decision. I will stop that thing." said young Pat.

"Then you need all four regions to do it. Each region royal has a special item that is very powerful. They will have to awaken their powers and you have to take in those powers and unleash them in one shot. It won't be easy." stated Zemera as the young Pat smiled.

"You will die Pat before you dare to destroy my Destruction." shouted the King as the two of them turned around to see a huge black beam heading right for Pat who froze with fear.

Pat had tears running down her checks as she saw Zemera blocked the attack that wrapped around her body and began to squeeze her to death.

"Pri. . . nce. . .ss. . . Run!" Zemera ordered as Pat turned to run toward the ruins sending a mental voice to the other Princes' to meet her in the ruins with their items.

RETURNED

Pat had tears running down her checks as she looked at Eclipse who's body shimmered with light and she appeared as the lady.

"I protected you and you awoke as Princess Guardian Zana, you had the power to destroy that beast, but something went wrong. Someone foreseen this and." said Zemera Eclipse as Pat narrowed her eyes.

"Switched the Items." finished Pat remembering about what was told in the Alph Ruins. Zemera Eclipse nodded.

"Because you awoke, you granted me rebirth for protecting you and created the Dragonairs. I was the first after the rebirth of the planet and soon many more pokemon returned. I had to return to you, knowing you would need me once again, but this time, you must not renounce your title. Accept that you are both Princess Guardian Zana and Princess Pat. Two people in one body. Believe and Accept yourself. Become who you were supposed to be." said Zemera Eclipse as her body shimmered once again and she returned back to her Dragonair form and the orb disappeared.

Pat was hovering in the air standing in-front of Dragonair who's body color had changed to a glimmering silver. She looked to her bracelet and quickly moved over to Eclipse' body to get on before she fell.

"Eclipse. . . Show me." ordered Pat as Eclipse nodded. The princess dress from long ago was gone and she was back to herself.

As they flew away from the ruins she closed her eyes reaching the others. I will be back. There is one thing I need to do.

Last edited:
    Years
    "Bring it on, whoever you are!" Salem shouted at Barry as Draco began to charge. Salem seemed to be very confident for some reason. No one knew what may be coursing through his head. "I'll take this alone Ronike. If I get taken out, then go in. Barry and I have unfinished business."

Suddenly everything began to change, their surroundings began to change. The ruins became new, into a grand, elaborate temple. The plants seemed to be greener, and bigger. Everyone's apparel was transforming to their past lives' clothing.

Salem's trenchcoat became a cape, and his hat disappeared entirely. There was fancy golden trim on his clothes, that was surprisingly actually metal. It was twisted around in strange spiral designs. He gained silver armor on his other forearm and his forelegs. Of course, his right arm already had the armor. For some reason the new clothing, even though it had metallic armor and was obviously more heavy, it seemed more natural and light despite the material.

The four combatants were now surrounded by a swirling ring of fire, towering over them malevolently. Whatever possessed Barry was ranting evilly about the fire and deception, but Salem's train of thought seemed to be less focused. He seemed more dreamy, with a strange smile on his face as the crystal ball's glow wrapped around him. Then Salem realized that Ronike was still in the ring. And Draco split into twelve different Charizards.

Salem and Scizor just stared at the Charizards building up their flamethrowers, ready to fire the attack at them. Both Salem and Scizor's irises were the same rainbow color of the Orb of Dream's light. They could for some reason see a strange darkness twisting around 11 of the Charizards.

"I see right through your tricks...right through your deception, Barry," Salem said, once again in unison with Scizor. Suddenly the orb's light began to concentrate around the ball itself, becoming brighter than before. Shockingly a similar light was forming within Scizor's claw. "Ready, Aim..."Salem continued, getting the Charizard's in his sights. "Fire!" he shouted just as the dragon's fired their flamethrower attacks. At the exact moment they did, two power beams of light shot from both Salem and Scizor. They shot at a perfect angle, meeting each other in the exact center of the ring. Suddenly both beams all became a swirling vortex that covered the entire ring, absorbing each of the twelve flamethrowers. It died down soon after the attack, as a wide grin came across Salem's face.

"Let's see your little mirror beat that, Barry!" he chuckled.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Just to let you know, this is a 4 vs. 1 fight, there's a reason why I am making Barry extremely powerful. I spoke to Ronike about this in a PM.

IC:

As the vortex cleared, Barry? could be seen with his own orb of Dreams. The Artifact became one with his arm as well, much like how Salem uses his artifact.

"My, my... doesn't this item look familiar?" Barry? asked as he rose out his hand where a direct clone of Scizor appeared.

Barry began to laugh hysterically and started to sing;

"So you think you've got friends in high places
    With the power to put me on the run
    Well, forgive me with this smile on my face...
    You'll know what power is when I'm done
    son...
    "

Scizor? Started to move around the trainers quickly, creating afterimages of itself to make copies. Draco recovered quickly from the attack with enhanced copies, even the orb of dreams will be tricked now.

"You're playing with the big boys now,
    Ev'ry spell and gesture
    Tells you who's the best, you're
    Playing with the big boys now
    "

Barry? told Salem as he seemingly teleported in front of the trainer to create fire in his hand where he closed his hand and when he opened it birds appeared.

"
    Stop this foolish mission
    Watch a true magician
    Give an exhibition how
    You're playing with the big boys now!
    "

During this time, Scizor? began to surround Scizor and made him dizzy with a series of punches rendering him useless.

"
    You're of such low degree
    You will kneel before me
    Kneel to my splendorous power...
    You put up a front
    You put up a fight
    And just to show I feel no spite
    I'll let you live as my slave
    Now just give up and behave
    "

However, Salem's distraction worked and Ryozo was able to get through to get his item.

"Or it's your own grave you'll dig, boy
    You're playing with the big boys now!
    "

Barry? laughed as the fiery ring grew larger and turned light blue to show how intense its heat is.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The voice sended chills down my spine. I was beginning to get light-headed, but I had to be strong. Behind me, a thunderous roar shook the small room as a stone wall collapsed, sealing me inside. I was trapped.
    "Oh, no..."
    After losing more than 48 hours of sleep due to this monster, it was beginning to have its side-effects. I was exhausted, alone, and most of all scared of being trapped down here. I sat down and gardevoir sat next to me. Tears were forming in my eyes, all those people... gone. Was it my fault? As a tear ran down my cheek I heard a strange noise. As smoke filled the air, I looked for the source. On the wall where I had looked before some writing was getting burned into the wall.
    On the wall there it read something I couldn't believe. "I AM THE ROYAL GUARDIAN OF THE TEMPLE. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ULTIMATE TEST OF YOUR LINEAGE." Whispers filled the air as my eyes followed the charred letters forming on the stone. "WELCOME RYOZO OZONEAU ZURI MCXCIX. THE ITEM THAT YOU HAVE PUT HERE HAS LONG SINCE STAYED HERE. JOURNEY IN." After reading that, which looked oddly in my hand-writing, a voice boomed out sounding quite familiar. It was my voice.
    "Oh yes... Hello Ryozo, long time no see, actually long time. Now I'm going to help you, but if you're not Ryozo then you'll be stuck... forever. Now listen closely. I am going to tell you a series of riddles. If you can't answer them your dead, if you can, well then your lucky. Listen to this...
    I turn my head and you may go where you want. I turn it again, you will stay till you rot. I have no face, but I live or die by my crooked teeth... What am I?

The ending of those whispers were trailed by echoes of laughter. I looked at the Unown. I turn to let you go and turn to let you stop. Hmmm, I looked at the Unown. My trail of thought on the riddle was lost in staring at the little guy. He was weirdly shaped, he looked like a "Q" but he also looked like a bunch of things. A saw, the letter "F" when turned, and a key. I snapped out of it and thought of the riddle again.
    "A key! That's it! It is a key." A slight tembling started beneath my feet and a keyhole appeared on the wall. One problem, though, seeing as I didn't have a key. The Unown Q sqealed with excitement.
    "This is my purpose... This is why destiny has brought me to you..."
    The "Q" shot into the keyhole and slowly turned himself around. Cracks started appearing in the wall and quickley, I sprinted to the Unown. I grabbed him and in a last minute attempt to stop the loads of rocks that were collapsing above me, I dived to safety. Gardevoir quickley cleared the rocks and I stepped into the chamber that had formed.
    I was in a beautiful room, plated with gold, and statues of knights were all around. It was a library, I could tell there were some valuable items in this room, the total sum probably breaking the 10,000,000 pokedollar mark. There floating slightly above the ground, showed a more clean, darker version of myself.
    "Hi. Now I see that you are Ryozo, so please sit down adjacent from me."
    I hesitently tip-toed over there and slowly but surely sat down.
    "Very good. Now I am going to ask you questions only I would know, and seeing that you are me well, you shouldn't have a problem at concluding the answers. Now listen, There is one that has a head without an eye, And there's one that has an eye without a head. You may find the answer if you try; And when all is said, Half the answer hangs by a thread."
    I knew the question immediately and quickley replied, "The only thing that hangs by a thread is a tooth and a pin or a needle. Since two of those are in a normal phrase I'll have to say, Pins and Needles."
    "Exactly, try this one. Of no use to one Yet absolute bliss to two. The small boy gets it for nothing. The young man has to lie for it. The old man has to buy it. The baby's right, The lover's privilege, The hypocrite's mask. To the young girl, faith; To the married woman, hope; To the old maid, charity.
    "Easy, A kiss."
    "All right, you are ready to reclaim your item. Now be warned, do not let this fall in the hands of anybody. It will only be calmed when in your grasp. Just never let it out of your site. Otherwise, complete chaos will be on the horizon. But seeing as you're down here getting the ring of Chaos, it seems the world is likely to end soon. Good job, moron."
    There sitting on a golden shrine was a column of pure platinum and spirals of gold spun up it. In a small stand sat the most beautiful piece of jewelry I had ever seen.
    I walked slowly up the steps and I reached for the ring. As I touched it, a sensation ran through my body, like the feeling of goosebumps. Holding it, I felt complete, and all thoughts of doubts were gone out of my head immediately. I felt like a new person with this new strength. I slipped the ring over my right ringfinger and it was a perfect fit. For once, in the past two days I was happy.
    I ran back out to see that the wall that had fallen, was again up into the ceiling again. It was time to take the long walk back.
    I looked at the ring, and after about five minutes of examaning it, I deemed that it was useless for the time being.

I reached the entrance and saw the edge of deception.
    I coudn't get out, the film that covered the cave wouldn't let me out. Ronike, Salem, and Pat had to take on Barry on their own. I was no help. I did all that I could do, I watched.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    As the two flew toward the ocean, they were stopped by seeing the large android blocking their way. It turned to face them as Pat bit her bottom lip. Eclipse gave a soft murmur to calm Pat down and reassure her. The android released a huge beam toward the two as Pat clung to Eclipse' body and she dived out of the way. It seemed the metallic creature was trying to hit them as time and time again they dodged the attack.

"Eclipse. . . How do we get there?" asked Pat feeling helpless when she felt a sudden vibe of protection and looked down to see an image slowly forming under them.

Again Eclipse dodged another beam as it hit the water and the beam headed right for Pat and Eclipse when a cry was heard in the sound of a song and appeared out of the water was a huge orb which blocked the attack. Eclipse hovered there as Pat's eyes widened in disbelief. The beam disappeared and there hovered the beautiful legendary pokemon.

"Lugia?" asked Pat amazed as he turned his head.

"Go Princess and reclaim what you did not years ago. I will handle this battle. Go now." ordered Lugia as Eclipse dived down under Lugia who then flew right for the metallic creature releasing his beam attack to it to give them time.

Eclipse flew under the beast. "Hang on." echoed a voice in Pat's head as she clung to her partner pokemon and they dived into the water moving deep. Pat had closed her eyes and held her breath as they went deep.

Lugia was hit and sent crashing into the water with a huge splash. Lugia then shook out of it and looked up to see the metallic beast moving on it's course and Lugia dived after Pat and Eclipse.

Pat was beginning to lose air as they made it into a large underwater cave.

"It's okay Pat, you can breath." echoed the voice as Pat opened her eyes and took a deep breath expecting to engulf water, but she found she could breath.

She watched as they were greeted by Lugia swimming beside them. Lugia nodded and they swam upward and came into a cave with air and Pat looked around as Eclipse moved over to the shoreline. The cave was dark and cold. Pat stood up and turned to see Lugia.

"This princess is where I must leave you. You will have to choose which legendary you released in order to awaken. The fate of our world rests in you and the princes' of the regions. Good luck." said Lugia as he dived into the water.

Pat turned around to see two huge doors made of rocks. In a glimmering silver light, Eclipse turned to her ghostly human shape.

"Let's go. Be brave Princess." said Eclipse as Pat nodded and the two of them stepped toward the doors.

It began to slowly open to show a bright silver light that filled the entire cave and when it finished, there was a golden bridge and cloud like ground with green weeping willows and tress of all sorts. There ahead of her stood three stone statues of what appeared to be three birds and a blue gate. The statue birds resembled Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres with Moltres perched on the top of the blue pearly gate. As the gates opened the statues suddenly came to life. Pat began to walk into the gates, but Eclipse stayed behind. Pat turned to look at her.

"You must do this alone Pat. Only you can chose the right legendary that will help you awaken." said Eclipse as Pat nodded and turned to continue walking. The gates shut behind her and the three statues returned into statues.

Years
    OOC: Where did Pat go?...She's supposed to be fighting against Barry with Ronike and I.

IC:

"Fantastic..."Salem muttered as Barry gained an Orb of Dreams. "This should be a challenge after all..."he said dreamily as Barry began his song. Suddenly dozens of Scizor copies began to appear, speeding around the group of fighters. "That's not going to work, Barry..." Salem smiled. His personality was continually changing, he had been very serious before. Now he was acting completely spaced out, as if the battle had no importance.

He held out the true orb, shining more powerfully than ever. Oranges, greens, and violets were adding to blend of colors, giving it each color of the rainbow. It seemed to be reacting with Barry's some very strange way. As if it was angered by his use of it. Suddenly a strange bass note began to accompany Barry's singing. It became a series of short notes, keeping a beat, and became a grand orchestra. Horns and violins joined in, perfectly matching Barry's singing.

"So you think I am a fool?
    Well I see through your trick.
    My crystal ball is not a tool,
    your use of it makes me sick!"
    Salem sung, to counter Barry. It seemed they were in a much stranger battle now, music was everywhere. Salem wasn't sure if he was actually singing, or if the Orb made it appear that way.

Scizor was suddenly hit by a fury of punches as Barry began his next verse.

"You're of such low degree
    You will kneel before me
    Kneel to my splendorous power...
    You put up a front
    You put up a fight
    And just to show I feel no spite
    I'll let you live as my slave
    Now just give up and behave!"
    Barry sung out. Salem had no idea he was such an accomplished singer, he seemed less artsy than that.

"Why that barely rhymed at all!
    Scizor are feeling good, you look so very pained!
    The next attack that I will call,
    Scizor it's swords dance time!"
    Salem returned with his own verse.

Suddenly something surprising happened. Salem's orb of dreams began to change. It's became less spread out, and suddenly became focused into the ball. A glowing blade of light grew from the crystal ball itself, acting as a sword for Salem to use. Scizor's claws began to glow with the light as well, but didn't change shape. Both trainer and pokemon jumped toward the middle of the ring, slicing at the fake Scizors. They after images faded into darkness, until finally the "real" one was hit. It exploded into a black fire and disappeared. Salem's sword disappeared, no longer needed for the battle.

"Barry, oh Barry you think you are so strong
    Don't stand behind your pokemon, and face me like a man!
    Don't you see you've done a wrong?
    What is your master plan?"
    Salem continued singing. In the middle of this verse Scizor backed away, leaving Salem to fight Barry, but still ready in case Barry told Draco to fight again.

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: It seemed that Salem wanted to fight him alone so Pat is giving him his chance to beat Barry. Besides, two against one isn't fair don't you think? Pat will be back soon I promise.

IN:

As Pat made her way down the long flight of golden path, she stopped when it came to a fork in the road. . . Latterly there was a huge fork embedded into the ground. Pat tilted her head a bit and gave a little giggle.

"A fork in the road. . . I get it." she giggled again as her voice echoed as she looked around.

Slowly mist began to form around her covering up the surroundings as Pat began to worry. She couldn't see 2 feet in front of her now. It came quickly yet, pat continued walking looking around. She stopped when she noticed a shadow flew past her which caused her to stop and look in the direction of the shadow. It came again threw the other side of her as she turned around there.

"Who's there?!" asked Pat unsure and getting afraid.

"Mmmmmnnnn." echoed a high, soft pitch voice as Pat blinked.

The voice sounded calm and playful. Pat looked to her bracelet to found the red gemstone sparkled. Pat closed her eyes and the mist disappeared around her. When she opened her eyes, she came face to face with a large blue eyed small, cute face. Pat smiled as she looked at the pokemon with it's long lion like tail and small light pink body.

"Mew?" asked Pat happily it wasn't a mean pokemon.

"Mew." it said as it flew around her and Pat continued walking as Mew followed after her.

"Hmmm. . . Articuno, Moltress, and Zapdos were guarding the first gate. Lugia helped escort me and Eclipse. Mew is here as a guide." Pat know understood what was happening.

The legendary Pokemon of the worlds were gathering here in this magical place for one reason only. To stop the destruction of the world. When they came to another gate, this was red pearl color and this time, the three statues aside it were the dog legendary of the Jotoh region. Raiku was on the right of the gate, Entei was on the left of the gate and Suicune was perched on the top of the gate. The statues came alive and they started to roar and growl at Pat as she approached the gate.

"Begone human. This place is only reserved for those chosen." the booming voice of Entei growled.

"I will not leave until I have completed my duty for now. I am Princess Guardian Zana and Princess Patience." Pat tried to act royalty though she had no idea how to do it.

"We shall see." growled Suicune in a low female voice as all three unleashed a hydro cannon, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt toward Pat as she closed her eyes and shielded herself with her arms in front of her face.

The three combinations formed a whole new element and yet, Pat was unharmed as she opened her eyes. Mew was hovering outside smiling as the attacks stopped. The three legendary dog pokemon gave their smiles.

"Welcome Princess Zana. If you had not been her, you would have been transported back to the entrance by Mew. Please, continue on." said Raikou as Pat smiled, though her heart was pounding.

The gates opened and Pat started to walk threw it. Mew stayed behind and watched her as Pat turned nodding to Mew in thanks and continued walking. The gates closed behind her and the three legendary dog pokemon returned to statues.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Mr. Atlosax... umm.. okay.... Anyway I have 3 other people to fight probably and one of them is going to be a more important battle than compared to your character so to get things going; I'll end this.

IC:

Having enough of the trainer in front of him, Barry? could see the others preparing to attack him. This trainer is giving everyone too much time to make an attack, Barry? has to finish this quick, and he will.

"Alright, bye-bye pathetic human" Barry? told Salem as Draco recovered from the counter attacks and forced Scizor (The real Scizor) into the ring of fire, where there he finished him with a flamethrower. The battle with Salem is over. Without Scizor there was very little he could do.

"Now, now, don't cry. Everything will come to an end soon enough. " Barry? said as a steel cage suddenly appeared around Salem, trapping the trainer rendering him useless.

Barry? looked around and could see the other trainers just watching, it seems that they are ready for a fight however the girl was no where to be found.

"Is this all that you reincarnations possess? Just cheap tricks. You cannot fool deception. Reality is an illusion, all that exists is my absolute power. BEHOLD!"

Barry? rose up his hands to create an image above him. There Android appeared.

"You cannot win. Your Pride, your Hope, your Emotions, all of it is meaningless. My power is absolute."

Barry? looked around and saw the other relics that the trainers hold. He instantly created copies of them. A sword, an orb, and a ring.

"Though you hold the relics of old, none of you know how to use their true power. But do not threat, all of this will be gone soon enough and Android's work will be complete. As I have easily taken over this body, Android will easily take over the world and a glorious event shall come! All will be destroyed, none shall live! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The others began their advance, but the ring of fire made it hard for them to reach Barry?.

"Have fun with my little present!" Barry? laughed at Android came down and began to attack everyone.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The carnage was overwhelming. My breath was short as I watched Barry? [I hate that question mark!] heartlessly take out the Scizor and not think a second thought. It was all a deception, everything was a lie.
    Everyone was getting thrown about. Nothing can match the Android's power, not even the deception one. But I noticed something. When Barry? had created the fake items the transparent film, that had trapped me here had weakened. I had to think of something quick.
    "Gardevoir, thunderbolt!" I said as Gardevoir and the Unown geared up for the attack. As Gardevoir shot the spouts of electiricity, the Hidden Power of the Unown swirled around the bolts. It was time to rock 'n roll.
    I sprinted, faster than I had ever through the wall, leaving me perfectly safe as I passed through this. I had to take advantage of my stealth, but I still had to act fast. There was only one thing I could do. I sprinted again, this time feeling even faster towards Barry? then last time. Gardevoir picked me up with her psychic as I reeled back a kick.
    Barry? thought I was aiming for his face, but it was a mistake he would pay for. As his head ducked out of the way I felt my foot connect with the mirror, shattering it into hundreds of pieces.
    As I hit the ground, all I could hear was silence. I looked at the broken mirror and I looked at Barry?. He was standing still, motionless, everything was standing still. It was as if time had stopped. The Unown flew over to me.
    "What have you done?!? You have broken the mirror of deception! The only chance for slavation is ruined, all because of you!" The "Q" screamed as he bombarded me with tackles. I grabbed it and yelled, "Why the hell isn't anything moving!"
    It looked at me with a tear in its eye and whispered, "5...4...3...2... ...1."
    An explosion emerged from the mirror, as it sucked up all the illusions that it created. The fake Android reached for anything to grab onto as it was sucked into the shards of glass littered upon the ground. It was a beautiful sight really, but it had to be gone. The gold that plated the temple was sucked off, into the shards. The armor that everyone was wearing was thrown off.
    The sun finally appeared from behind the clouds of darkness and soon it was back to the way it was....except for Barry? of course.

It looked as though the dark force within him was trying to take him down with it. He was in the biggest internal conflict of his life, and hopefully, he would make the right decision. Either, side with it and be stuck in a world which no one has ever seen before, or gain independence, and stop the carnage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back