• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OC: Um, that's controlling my character and godmoding SEVERELY, you can't just say that Scizor and Salem are both beaten.

Oh yeah? Well your character is way to invincible, just how many times are you going to use the "Double Team" move over and over again? No one can touch your Scizor that and now all of a sudden your character is some sort of dark being also? Not sure about this but I felt the creature was supposed to be all powerful and now your character is seemingly more powerful than it which goes against the entire RP. Now we have a character more powerful and evil than the creature itself so what was the point of going crazy over the secret of the unknown? How the way I see it the RP should be retitled to the Secret of Salem and how he beats everyone in a single post by spamming Double Team and using Hyper Beam, over and over again. In other words, its hard RPing with your character since you over powered, by like, a lot. What else am I supposed to do when RPing with a h@x0r?!

I'll make a post later, if I'm still allowed to, but if Mr.Altosax pulls off something like that again then I'll quit unless you don't want my character anyway, which is cool. You can always say "Barry died" and inform me with a PM or something.

Years
    I refuse to argue with you, I'm just not a violent person. But you were the one who first just killed me off without a chance to react, so I had to use double team and give myself more power so you couldn't god model. Besides I've just explained half of the reason I had that power in my previous post, and will explain the rest as the story progresses. And by the way, you are still in the RP, if you'd just take some time to read the posts you'd know this.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OOC: Guys calm down. Salem isn't too powerful, but seeing as he broke the thing that controlled his ultimate fuel for battle, I'll bet we won't be seeing Hyper Beams quite as much. And Darthmoose, Barry is definetely still in, he's like the protagonist antagonist. Don't know how to explain but you're character is needed. I shot you in the leg so we could get out of there. Now no more flaming, since I don't want this thread closed. Try to solve it in PMs and such. Now, I'll wait for Ronike or Darthmoose to post, then I'll post. Just, everybody in this RP is needed. Just, in the RP we've gotta stop fighting eachother and start to face the world that's being destroyed. OMG this is turning totally apocalyptic. Just, calm down, and write this RP. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry's lying there in bed in a complete haze. He can see nurses work on him and do surgery on his leg but he doesn't remember how he got here in the first place. All he remembers is the battle he had with Salem and then dirt. After many hours of surgery, Barry awoke half asleep and half awake due to all of the pain killers that were given to him. Everyone were in and out checking up on him until there that girl came, he never found out her name, and confessed her feelings towards him. It was all too much to bear. He wasn't possessed anymore, at least he didn't think so. He felt weird, different.

He saw that Ryozo was there, he couldn't tell if anyone else was there, watching TV, it seems he was in the room all this time when Barry was asleep.

"Ry-Ryozo?" Barry asked, his voice was weak, he felt like he was sapped from every ounce of strength he once had.

"[Cough] What happened?" Barry asked, he turned his head away from him and just stared out the window of his room.

"It doesn't matter... I don't care..." Barry said still sounding weak due to the operation and everything else that just happened.

Barry was acting funny, he sounded much more nice than usual. He doesn't sound mean, dumb or nothing. It seems that the drugs used on him during the operation seems to be giving him a more happier attitude.

"I'm glad [cough] that you made it."Barry surprisingly told Ryozo, "I didn't mean a word of it" Barry turned back to face Ryozo, "As a matter of fact, I think you are a good trainer, a really, really good one. The Elite Four don't know what they're doing to disqualify you, those semi-finals were full of garbage! I mean they allowed me to win right? Hahaha.." Barry laughed and then coughed in pain.

He looked around and realized Draco was no where to be found, "Where's my Charizard? I know you guys don't like him, but I do. He's my best friend, I looovvveee him!" Barry said and started to smile, he didn't sound like himself, the pain killers are making him act this way.

"By the way, how is everyone?[Cough] I'm sure everyone made it out okay? Where is everyone anyway?" Barry then slowly moved his arm and grabbed Ryozo, "Tell Salem I'm sorry, No, no, I'm stupid, I don't know what happened... [Cough]" Barry told Ryozo unaware of how nice he is acting. He let go of him and place his arm back on his bed.

"By the way, where is Pumpkin? You know, that girl.. umm... she never told me her name... I remember she told me something, but I don't remember much of what she spoke of.." Barry admitted, he then smiled. "Hahaha! I like her Dragonair, ain't it purrrrty?" Barry said laughing still high off of the drugs that the doctors gave him for the intense pain that his leg is giving him.

"I sure do wish I found out her name..." Barry told Ryozo who is just sitting there stunned at Barry's behavior. "Listen, Ryozo, Ryozo? Did you beat that thing? I bet you did Mr. Hero! Hahaha!" Barry said as a joke, "Ahh... well, if not then it's okay. But if you find him, please, don't hurt him. He's lonely, just like me, infact, he is a lot like me! I don't know what it is, but it's a really nice guy once you get to know him. He's [cough] just mad... augh[cough] he just wants a friend.. something that I never had also... you see? He's just confused...." Barry told Ryozo.

Was this all true? Or was this just Barry mumbling on due to his highness from the pain killers given to him? Though, he was possessed so it may hold some value. In either case, Barry looked around his room like a first-born baby looking at their very first room.

"[Cough] We're friends right? If not than that's okay... I'm used to not having any...[Yawn] Well, tell everyone that I'm sorry and see if that girl is here, I want to tell her something.. but... [cough]... ya' know, I don't think it matters. I know you guys hate me...WELL I'm going to rest a bit now.. but if anyone comes... or if you still wanna talk...just... let... me...know...." Barry said with his weak voice trailing off as he laid there resting his eyes.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I looked wide-eyed at Barry. Why was he acting like this? I mean I've never seen him to be nice to someone who actually shot him. I pointed to the tiny little pokeball that sat on the desk.
    "There's your Charizard."
    He nodded and started talking about the creature.
    "It's evil. It turned evil, as it says in the book, by the King of the Center. Whatever that means. I don't think it can be saved."
    Barry fell asleep. I thought to myself, If all I have to do to make him nice is to drug him up, then I'll go buy like three prescriptions. I started reading the book again. The book was talking about how the kings and queen of the five nations. It says the North King was king of Sinnoh. The East King was king of Kanto. The South King was king of Hoenn. And the West King was king of Johto. Makes sense seeing as that's is how they are arranged. But there was something else to this king business. It said that there was a queen, from what seeing is the central region, all of them put together. They were all of the same family, and they had given there lives to save the world. But how were they related to us... Pat did say that she remembers her Past-Life.
    Then I realized. We were the Kings and Queen. I read on.
    Bring the 4 items of Truth, Chaos, Dream, and finally reality to the center shrine. They were all located in different regions.
    I went outside to talk to the group.
    "Guys, we need to talk. I have found out a great deal of information by reading this book and it is time I shared it with you. Now it says that there were Kings and a Queen of the past that stopped this creature before, and I think Pat's visions confirms this. Now I read on it says that we need the four items of Truth, Deception, Chaos, and Reality. I believe what Pat said is true, we have our Pokemon now meaning we are so much powerful. We need every single one of us, een Barry, and he was seriously just nice to me, so hopefully he'll agree."
    I sat down and took a deep breathe.

"To stop this creature, we need to travel to all four regions and get these items of Truth, Deception, Chaos, and Reality. We must then bring them to the place where Pat saw in her flashbacks. Then, maybe we have a chance to save the world. But there is a chance we may fail, and possibly when we get to the shrine, we could lose our lives. Just like we did before. All I know is, I'm going to do whatever it takes to save the four nations, even if it comes to the end of my life."
    I looked at the group. "Leave now if your selfish enough to hold your life above the rest of the world because as soon as Barry is back on his feet... we are going to find the item of truth inside the Ruins of Alph. Then we'll travel to the Tanoby Ruins. After that we'll reach the Solaceon Ruins. And finally we'll reach the underground of Mt. Pyre. It will be an extremely large journey and I'm sure that creature will cause total destruction along our way trying to stop us. Just know that this is going to be the greatest adventure of our lives, and possibly, the last."

Years
    "So once Barry leaves, we set out..."Salem said. "Wait...I thought we were princes, according to Pat. And the King of the Central Region was Pat's father," suddenly Salem's eyes widened as if he'd realized something. "The Regions were at war...so the King created the guardian....but the evil of humans made it a monster...No...no, no..."he was almost muttering, his voice getting softer, like he was just saying his thoughts aloud.

Suddenly he turned to Patience. His eyes manic with fear.

"Pat! What did the King look like in your visions?! Did he have white hair?! and Green Eyes?! Like I did earlier?!! Please tell me you remember!" he pleaded, grabbing her by the arms and staring into her eyes.

No one knew what was going through his head, even Scizor. Scizor usually knew everything that Salem was thinking.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    She looked to Ryozo as he spoke and she looked down to the floor.

"Our father's died in the war. . . That automatically made us the Kings and Queen of our region." Pat stated softly.

As he finished talking she nodded her head. Wondering if maybe they should split up. If they split up and each one goes to each region it might just work. Barry had a flying Pokemon that could carry him. Ryozo had a psychic Pokemon that could teleport him. With Dratini evolving, Dragonair could fly. But that left only three being able to make it.

"I think that we might need. . ." she stated when she interrupted and turned to look at Salem. When he grabbed her arm she blinked unsure of what he was asking her.

Pat closed her eyes trying to envision the King. She opened her eyes. "That would be impossible. If I really am this reincarnation, I would have been born with the same traits of my father because I would be next to rule. . ." she closed her eyes again.

FLASHBACK
    Pat found herself back in a thrown room where she was standing in front of the queen. She had raven black, long black hair and emerald green eyes. Pat looked down and noticed she was younger looking and wore the same dress as before. After realizing she was inhabiting herself as the young princess she noticed the queen crying.

"Mother?" she asked her voice younger sounding as well as softer.

"Your father is trying his best to stop the war. We are slowly losing. He's going to the Sacred Temple to ask the Unknown for help." stated the queen as Pat suddenly felt herself fleeing from the thrown room.

It was as if she was just along for the ride. Her body lead her to the inner temple where she saw the King. His hair was a shimmery silver and when he turned to see if he was followed, Pat could see the Emerald Green eyes. Pat was hiding behind a large pillar listening and watching.

"Please Unknown, here my prayer. Help me stop this war and bring peace back to our regions." He said as Pat watched feeling tears forming in her eyes as if she knew something bad was going to happen.

Suddenly Pat gasped as she saw a dark shadowed figure appear in front of the king. It looked almost ghost like as it spoke.

"Give us your soul and we'll stop this war." the voice echoed, but Pat didn't like the sound. It sounded evil and dark.

"I give up my soul for peace." he closed his eyes as the dark shadow launched itself to the king and was sucked in.

Pat's eyes widened in terror as the king turned around with an evil smirk. "Finally, I will rid this world of all humans. The unknown will not be able to stop me." he laughed as Pat fainted in the ruins.

END
    Pat opened her eyes and looked away. "The King gave his spirit to the metallic creature. He was nothing more then a puppet, pretending to be my father. He had silver hair and emerald green eyes." Pat looked back to Salem.

"Minna? We were all puppets of that thing. It played us when we introduced evil into it. I think that we need to split up our search. Each of us needs to return to our region. I think, the princes, you guys know the wear abouts of the items. It is obvious that my part doesn't have any such items, but. . . I believe if I concentrate hard enough I might be able to figure out more of these visions." she got up and walked over to the PC where she opened her box and picked out one pokeball as it appeared to her. She picked it up and looked to the others.

"I will use try to force more of our past lives with my Pokemon here. They say Alakazam has the power of sight. If that book is corrected, then there must be some way for the central heir to access the powers. In other words, I think I am the key to awakening and channelling the power, but even know, I don't know how we did it in the first place way back then. But I do know it wasn't just me, I was just the gathering point." she called in Eclipse and use her other pokeball.

"Bandit go!" she ordered as she pushed the circle button and it opened to let out a red beam that hit in front of her and there appeared Alakazam. I just hope my Alakazam has lived long enough to access the power of sight. Pat worried otherwise she would be in trouble.

Years
    "Oh God...No!"Salem screamed after Pat told him what the King looked like. "That thing around my neck, The Soul. It was the King! It wanted to be reunited with The Body, The beast...and I granted his wish. Crushing that artifact...let the King's soul into the Beast's body,"Salem said. It pained him unbelievably that he'd been manipulated by The King the entire time. Suddenly he took a deep breath, and fought the pain.

"Minna? We were all puppets of that thing. It played us when we introduced evil into it. I think that we need to split up our search. Each of us needs to return to our region. I think, the princes, you guys know the wear abouts of the items. It is obvious that my part doesn't have any such items, but. . . I believe if I concentrate hard enough I might be able to figure out more of these visions," Patience said.

"No, we can't split up. If The King were to find any of us, we'd be killed. There's power in numbers. We should all head to the Sevii Islands off the coast of Kanto, to the Tanoby Ruins first. It's the closest," Salem said, his voice calmed again.

"I will use try to force more of our past lives with my Pokemon here. They say Alakazam has the power of sight. If that book is corrected, then there must be some way for the central heir to access the powers. In other words, I think I am the key to awakening and channelling the power, but even know, I don't know how we did it in the first place way back then. But I do know it wasn't just me, I was just the gathering point." Patience called in Eclipse and use her other pokeball. "Go Bandit!" she said, sending out an Alakazam.

"How long until Barry wakes up, I'm ready to save the world,"he said, trying to laugh in the face of fear. He struggled to stay positive, it was hard after being controlled by an evil spirit for five years. He didn't get many laughs then. "I might not have the energy that the King gave me, but I'm starting to get used to being without it."

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OOC: Ronike, enough OOC posts. You're gonna get this thread closed. No new Pokemon. Barry's Charizard can fly, Gardevoir can Teleport, etc.

IC:
    I looked at Pat crazily. "We are not splitting up. If one of us failed, we wouldn't know it, and the whole piece of the puzzle is ruined."
    Salem said something.
    "Think Salem... Tanoby Ruins aren't closer. You do know where we're going to have to go first... Back to the Ruins of Alph. We have Shales to lift the collapsed walls... But that's where we need to go first."
    I went back into Barry's room. It was time to do something. I walked out of the room and grabbed a Chansey behind the desk and carried it into the room. "Softboil. Now."
    It looked at me fearfully, but still did it anyway. Slowly, the blood-soaked bandage turned back to its pure white beginning.
    "Wake up!"
    Barry was in a deep sleep. I guess it wasn't his time to wake up. It was time to prepare for the journey. I walked back out of the room.
    "So I'm predicting that this journey will take at least one month. So we need food, and lots of it. So I'm going to go to the Pokemart and pack up. I hope you guys can help just as much by preparing tents, and getting cantines. We'll only take what we can carry on our back... and I only have enough money to feed one of all our pokemon. So you may only bring one."
    I looked at Ronike. He was silent, I think still taking it all in. "You're coming with me, man to the Pokemart."
    We walked out the door and I peeked back in.
    "Get Barry to wake up, and prepare everything else. See you in a little while."

WaffleGod

Lord Sovereign
    Years
    OOC: Hope it's not too late to join >_>

Name: Edward Brooks

Type of Trainer: Pokémaniac

Appearance: Edward wears a large brown poncho that does a poor job of hiding his immense muscles. His skin is covered by a thick, black leathery type of clothing. It is extremely flexible, and highly durable. Aside from that, he wears a thick white wig to cover his bald head. An abnormality within his family genes has given his eyes white irises. With oddly sharp teeth, his mouth is affixed in a permanent grin.

Personality: Edward is very aggressive, disliking anything and everything he sees. Especially photographers.

History: Edward was raised in a small town without a name. He became a pokemon trainer simply because he felt like it, and has spent most of his life without parents, hunting a rival trainer named Petrelli Parkenson.

Other:

Pokemon Sign-Up Sheet:
    Name: Venom

Type of Pokemon: Bidoof

Appearance: It's an ordinary Bidoof. Save for the black and white color scheme.

Personality: Venom, like its trainer, despises everything it sees.

History: Edward found a Bidoof wandering around the land during his travels. He promptly beat it into submission, and it now follows him out of fear.

Other: Venom has been trained to be able to chew through steel.

Years
    OOC: Im pretty sure that it's too late to join, and also Scyther, I'm going to edit my post so that I'm only bringing Scizor (Don't know how I'm going to keep up, but I'll improvise.

IC:

"Well, of course the Ruins of Alph are closer, I assumed we were saving it for last. That's the heart of the King's reign, after all," Salem said, replying to Ryozo. "Tanoby Ruins are in Kanto, and if we skip over the mountain range then Kanto's close. It shouldn't take very long to get to Vermillion, from which we can sail to the Sevii Islands."

He looked over to Scizor, obviously mentally talking with him. Strangely though, their bond wasn't psychic, as everyone thought. They had just learned to synchronize their minds, and think in unison. It was the result of vigorous training together for nearly ten years, before he explored the Solaceon Ruins. They'd just spent so much time together than it developed over time, though Salem had no doubt that it was supernatural after all of the event today.

"You go ahead with Ryozo, Ronike. I'll wake Barry up, and fill him in on everything..."Salem said to Ronike, heading toward Barry's room. He could only pray that Barry would be drugged enough to not attack, and hope that that beast was out of him. Salem was probably the only one who knew what it was like being possessed, and the memories were vivid, too. The entire five years of eternal darkness. Killing countless people for The King's gain.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hello Salem..."the voice came out of nowhere. Salem was walking toward the exit of the Solaceon Ruins, his friends saying he should take the necklace off. He was feeling weary, and his skin was growing paler. He could see his brown bangs becoming grey.

"What was that?" Salem asked, looking around, he friends approaching him, trying to take off the necklace.

"Salem...do not let them take me...they want me for themselves, they're evil men, they only want to hurt you!" the voice shouted again. It was an evil voice, and seemed to come from everywhere. "You are my rightful owner, and they have no right to take me! Show them what they deserve, Salem...You know it must be done."

Salem's eyes began glowing green, and a look of hatred shot across his face. He tackled the man nearest him to the ground, pulling out a knife used for hacking away at bushes. He stabbed the man in the chest.

"It's mine! It's mine, and you can't take it!!!"Salem growled madly. His eyes growing manic. The men began to back off, but he kept attacking them, and one by one they all fell, cold and lifeless.

"Yes, Salem...You have done the right thing, and you will be rewarded for it...You will have ultimate power, so long as you and Scizor obey me..."the voice beckoned. Finally Salem's hair was pure white, his skin a ghostly white. He began to glow with a blood red aura as the King finally took him over. He began to laugh manically...laughing,standing among the bodies of his friends.

"Yes...I will obey you! Whatever you say..."Salem answered his new master, his soul completely given up.

- END FLASHBACK-

"Wake up, sleepy head..."Salem muttered to Barry as he entered the room. Barry was slowly coming to, Salem hoped he wouldn't be too confused by the change of hair color and the lack of trenchcoat. Barry still wasn't waking up, just rolling around in the bed. Salem walked over and shook him, not caring to be gentle.

Last edited:

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    "Whatever you say Salem. I suppose we'll go to the pokemart while we wait for Barry to recover, I am running somewhat low on supplies." Ronike turned to Shales
    You stay here. If something goes wrong, help out and let me know, ok?
    You got it.

The metallic behemoth "lay" down in a corner out of the way and looked to "shut down". Ronike turned back to the group
    "Shales is just taking a nap, its been kinda eventful today. So shall we go then Ryozo?"
    The two walked out the door and over to the mart.
    "So, I assume you wanted to talk to me about something? Otherwise you wouldn't of pulled me away by myself. So, what is it?"
    Ronike waited patiently for his friends answer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry had a dream when he slept, he dreamed of a grand kingdom, a whole region that was his. It was such a nice dream, if only it was true. After awhile, Barry awoke.

"...Huh?" He asked puzzled when he say a Chansey and Salem by his side. "What happened? I feel like I got shot in the leg." Barry said as he rubbed his leg to discover that the wound was completely healed but the pain still remained.

"Wha- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Barry yelled at Salem, scaring the Chansey out of the room. "You have some nerve to come in here and wake me up like I am some darn pet of yours! I am not a puppet of neither you or Ryozo and never will be. And when you see that stupid jerk tell him I hate him and I want him dead!" Barry told Salem, "And that goes for you also!"

The drugs used on him during the operation must of worn off, Barry is back to his good 'ol sweet self that everyone knows and loves. He sat up with his leg stinging in pain.

"GAH! Stupid leg..." He muttered to himself. He slowly got up, limping around, "Well what the HECK are YOU looking at?!" Barry who was in patient clothes, asked Salem. "Can't you see I need to get dressed? Get the heck out of here!" Barry yelled as he kept on pushing Salem towards the door before he could even speak until he finally pushed him out and closed the door in his face. After he locked the door he made a face full of pain as all of the sudden movement made his leg hurt him more.

"Oh, ahh.." Barry muttered in pain as he limped back more into his room and looked through a closet that was there.

After awhile, he got dressed into his regular clothes again.

"Phew, that was a pain in the butt.." Barry told himself.

He tried walking straight but he couldn't, every step he took hurt even more than the last. The wound is fully healed but the pain still lingered in his leg. It would take sometime before it will completely go away.

"I need to get out of here, if I stay they'll force me to help them as if I'm some sort of dog, forget that." Barry thought to himself.

"Aha!" Barry said as he found his pokeball on his night table. "Draco... get me out of here." And by saying that he opened up his rooms window.

"Time to make my quick get-away." Barry smirked and laughed to himself at his dastardly plan. He jumped out the window, "Draco! I choose you! FLY!" Barry ordered as he threw out his pokeball to release Draco. The Charizard growled and caught Barry and flew away. Barry sat on Draco's back and slowly rested on the Pokemons neck as he tried to hold in the pain coming from his leg. They were high up in the sky now trying to make their way out of Mahogany Town with a destination unknown. Barry only wished he could of seen that girl again instead of Salem. Then something popped up in his head,

"Pa..Patience..." Barry muttered. "Char?" Draco growled confused. "It's nothing... HA-HA! Let's see how those losers like it when they realize I'm not there! Hahaha!" Barry laughed as he hoped to be a real inconvenience for the trainers.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    Pat was shocked but she knew he was right. If one of them failed, it would be total disaster. She sighed and looked at Bandit. She sighed and looked to her Pokemon. Without a single word she called it back in as it faded and walked back to the P.C. She returned Alakazam and closed down her box. As they walked out, Pat had a strange feeling as she placed Eclipse who was in her pokeball to her side and heard the screaming and yelling of Barry as she shook her head and sighed. Moments later, Barry pushed out everyone including the Chansey.

She decided she would let her memories come on their own. Besides, she didn't think her Pokemon had the sight and they already had a psychic Pokemon on the team. She stayed silent and walked out of the center and stood there near the top of the steps looking up to the sky. She immediately felt a rush of wind as she looked around. She could swear she heard flapping of a large Pokemon and walked down the stairs and looked up.

She gasped when she saw the black shiny charizard fly away with a little rider on his back.

"BARRY!" she yelled as she clutched her fists. "What. . . Do I have to do to get him to wake up!" She growled as she ran back into the center.

"Quick change, I'll handle Barry and bring him back kicking and screaming as well as his Charizard. You let the others know we'll meet them on the trip." Pat ordered as she ran back out and took out her pokeball again.

She tossed it into the air in front of her. "Eclipse, it's time to fly." she ordered as the pokeball opened up and appeared in front of her was a red beam which landed on the ground and glowing to appear was Dragonair.

She got on her back? and held on as Eclipse flew into the air after Draco. She didn't know how she was going to bring him back kicking and screaming, but she was going to try. She was going to try and be brave and not be a wimp like before.

"BARRY YOU HARD HEADED MALE OF UNKNOWN GENDER!" she yelled more to get his attention and perhaps to anger him. "Why can't you for once in your life think about others?!" she asked loudly as they came up after them quickly.

Years
    "Wha- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Barry yelled at Salem, scaring the Chansey out of the room. "You have some nerve to come in here and wake me up like I am some darn pet of yours! I am not a puppet of neither you or Ryozo and never will be. And when you see that stupid jerk tell him I hate him and I want him dead!" Barry told Salem, "And that goes for you also!"

"Same old Barry," Salem grinned, "Now get up, we have to save the world." Barry continued his yelling at Salem, followed by storming off out of the room. "Why is he like this?" Salem asked himself in a whisper, as he sent out his Charizard.

"FLY!"Barry shouted, as Salem's jaw dropped.

"You're paying for that!" Salem shouted after Barry as Draco crashed through the ceiling. As always Patience began an angry rant at Barry, also followed by flying off after him...Salem knew there had to be an easier way to settle things like this. "Wait a second...How can you be a male if your gender's Unknown?!"he yelled after Patience, knowing he wouldn't get an answer. Luckily Barry was flying East, toward Kanto. They should be able to stop both of them once they reached Viridian City. He sighed and started over to the Poke'mart to brief the others.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Ronike and I had to go to the next town over to reach a useable Pokemart. Gardevoir teleported us there for faster travel. When we reached Ecruteak I noticed as I looked on the horizon almost thousands of smoke streaks reaching towards the sky. I turned to Ronike.
    "How do you feel about all this past-life stuff and what not? I mean I'm having a real hard time to grip onto this stuff. Do you think we should be doing this? I mean chasing after a dream that is so far away?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "BARRY YOU HARD HEADED MALE OF UNKNOWN GENDER!"

Barry looked behind him to see who yelled at him, "Huh?" He asked puzzled. He saw a Dragonair with a girl riding it, he knew right away who it was. She was able to catch up with them and blocked their path of flight. Barry, for a second, was happy to see her, though he would never admit it. Barry? Happy at anything? That's not his style as he thinks this is all some gag to get him to join them on their quest.

"Ah, look who's here, it's Pumpkin. How you doin' pumpkin? Oh and by the way I'm a guy, heh, I could show you some proof if you like." Barry smiled and winked at her, he couldn't care less how embarrassed Patience became by that.

"Well, what in the world are you doing here? Oh, wait, lemme guess, you're here to cry for me. I already know what you're going to say: Barry help us! Do this, Do that, blah, blah, blah. If I liked taking orders I would of stayed as being another zombie Ranger." Barry told Patience.

"So what's wrong now? What if I don't want to help any of you. Will you shoot me again? Gonna force me like how THEY tried to do?!" Barry asked pointing back to Mahogany Town.

"Tch, I don't need to answer to anyone. Maybe I like doing things like this. You know, I should of let you stay in the ruins lost, that way there would be one less person I would have to deal with." Barry told her.

"Now listen here, I'm gonna go somewhere to find some real trainers to fight. You guys can continue skipping down lollipop lane but I'm not." Barrys leg stung him again, "Ahh... augh.." Barry grabbed his leg in pain, Draco turned to see that his master is still hurt. "S-So, get out of my way princess, unless you wanna cry about it." Barry taunted her.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    Pat blinked unsure of what he meant by his comment of proving it to her until he wink and she immediately grew red in embarrassment as she was about to tell him off when it hit her. She listened to what he had to say and then smiled.

"First of all, I doubt that even if you did show me, there would be nothing there or a tiny, wimpy weedle." she shot back as she tried to let her embarrassment go thought it was really hard.

"Second, I believe that you really care, but don't want to admit anything to anyone. Not even Draco, even I can see Draco is a very powerful and one of the most handsome Charizards around especially him being a rare color. Thirdly, my name is Patience. Say it with me, PATIENCE! Not pumpkin, not Princess! Patience." she growled and sat up on Eclipse.

"And I wasn't going to order you to do anything." she calmed down and looked away angered and hurt at once. "I was going to ask if you could help us." she glanced back up to him fighting the urges of tearing up.

When he didn't comply she slowly had Eclipse move to meet the side and stop as she looked down at his leg and the pain he must be feeling. She placed a hand on his cheek and slightly moved over to kiss him lightly on the lips of just a peck and pulled away. She brought her hands down and looked ahead of her angered and hurt more. "Then do what you want. At least, I got give someone a kiss before the world comes to an end." she stated as Eclipse slowly flew back toward the center and Eclipse stopped as Pat turned around.

"Who will there be to fight. . . if everyone is destroyed except you." she held out her tears until Eclipse flew quickly toward the center.

When she was far enough away, she began to shed tears. When they reached the center, she had finished and tried to look as if nothing had happened though it was obvious with her puffy red eyes as she dried her tears off.

"Thanks Eclipse, return." she stated as she looked to Salem. "He's not coming. We'll just have to try without him." she didn't look Salem in the eyes and only walked in with her pokeball and headed right for the counter as she gave the nurse her pokeball. "Please heal her. We have a long journey and I want her to be in tip top shape." said Pat as the nurse nodded and took her pokeball into a room.

Pat moved over to the far side of the bench and sat down taking in a deep breath. She had to be strong both physically and mentally. She decided then and there that she will not let anyone down, run away or cry any more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back