• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: Oh, I was starting to think it was just the two of us...seeing as everyone else besides Ronike was there, and he hasn't been able to post.

IC:
    Suddenly the music came to a halt. Barry? thrust Scizor into the very wall of fire, and Scizor was violently charred into a crisp. It screeched in pain, as it fell, the orb's color disappearing from it's eyes. The orb's light altogether disappeared. Salem fell just as Scizor had as the steel cage grew up around him. The look of shock and pain on Salem was as if he'd just been shot.

"So, you cut the music..."Salem said, no look of emotion on his face at all. "It was a cheap shot," he faintly smiled, as he fell to the ground. He could barely hold himself up anymore, as he just gazed up at the rising android. Barry?'s voice had grown faint, just echoing mumbles now. Suddenly Salem heard something. Ryozo's voice, followed by a powerful strike of electricity. Then the sound of glass breaking.

Suddenly the fire disappeared, along with the cage. Salem was easily able to climb up from the ground, and the burn marks on Scizor were gone. However it did look weakened. Everything that Barry? had created using the Mirror of Deception was gone.

"I owe you one Ryozo, Thanks," Salem told Ryozo, brushing the dust off of his trenchcoat. Then disaster struck...the darkness around Barry? was beginning to collapse violently. It was as if the shadows were trying to pull Barry? back into their own realm. The "Q" Unown was on a rampage, trying to tackle Ryozo. Barry? was still clutching the shatterd mirror.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: What's that? You guys seriously don't know how to RP don't you? I'm serious when asking this. I've been having problems with this RP and now its clear. Too be honest that was just a stupid post, I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen and if you have a problem with that then you can PM me about it.
    IC:

Barry? laughed as Ryozo kicked the mirror, his leg went right through it. His dream of ending the battle faded, the truth was, Ryozo never broke anything, he was only thinking about it. How shameful.

The mirror faded back into existence,

"You didn't seriously think it would be that easy did you? Pathetic Ruler of the North." Barry? laughed as he caught Ryozo's leg and broke it with a single snap and then threw him to the side.

"None of you can touch me. You do not know how to control the power of the relics." Barry? told the downed Ryozo and the still caged Salem.

"I remember there being two more of you humans. I will see to it that I will find them and crush them." Barry? assured everyone as suddenly a copy of Android was made again.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have some ruins to attend to for a certain summoning. Heh heh..." Barry? laughed as he jumped on Draco and flew to the darkening sky.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • OOC: Kay, I'm fine with that. Just wanted to try it out. Just calm down a little with the power. And don't break my leg, put me to sleep or something.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: IM BACK B1TCHES! Gonna go back a bit for something I had been meaning to do.
    IC: At the begining of the fight, Ronike had every intention of fighting along side Salem, however, after the illusions began to appear, some new presence welled up inside him and prevented him from doing so. The new presence made Ronike feel indiferent, as though the outcome of this match and the end result of the world were of no concern to him. Shales felt this change as well
    Ronike? You Ok? Im getting some strange vibes from you. Very similar to the sword's in fact...

We dunno... Its as though all the sudden we are extremely indifferent about this whole ordeal...Perhaps... no, pay no attention to it.

What? And why are you speaking so weird and... proper?

I said pay it no mind!

Ronike's eyes flashed a dangerous glance at Shales with these words, and the behemoth pokemon could see that Ronike's eye had returned to normal and that the irises had become like the sword: black and white.
    Your eyes! Shales began, but stopped when he saw Ronike's eyes narrow. Nevermind. Are we joining this battle?

Perhaps. Lets not pick sides too early.

What are you talking about?! If we lose, the world ends.

Thats what you are meant to think, but is it the truth? Just sit back and watch for now.

Thats not you Ronike, thats just the sword, its playing with your head.

Perhaps. But perhaps not. Just watch.

Fine.

The two sat idle until finally they saw Scizor thrown into the flames and Ryozo kicked the mirror. Although this did not truely dispell the Deception, it did loosen Truth's hold on Ronike's mind, which had been being amplified by the Deception, just as everyone else was being held by their items. Ronike shook his head a bit, as though recovering from a bad headache.
    Woah, that was weird... Why haven't we started to fight yet?

Your back!
    Shales exclaimed gleefully. He cut in before Ronike could ask any questions. No time for questions, we need to catch him before he can get away!
    Ronike looked to the fleeing Barry, then back to Shales, then nodded momentarily before gaining the blueish aura of Psychic power.
    Lets get him then.

Ronike drew the blade of Truth, and used his Psychic link with Shales to fly up next to Barry and Draco. He slashed at the Dragon's neck with the flat of his blade with inhuman strength and knocked the duo back to earth.

"Leaving so soon Barry?" taunted Ronike as he floated back to the ground. "Come on now, you can't leave without fighting me. Afterall," Ronike said and his Aura changed from the blue glow of Psychic power to a new glow of crystal white, just like that of his sword, "you wouldn't want to leave without fighting your most worthy challenger here, now would you?"
    Barry only laughed at this.
    "What makes you think you are any more worthwhile than the pathetic rulers of the North and South?"
    "Because we two are the rulers of East and West, Deception and Truth. We are polar Opposites thru and thru." With this Shales came up from behind Barry and Draco. "Besides, those other two barely knew how to control their items. You have the experience of it former owner and I have the experience of my sword itself. We are equals in knowledge of our power. So, let us fight now!" exclaimed Ronike as he brought the blade of Truth into a battle position.

Years
  • Salem fell limp once again, as the illusions returned. He hit the ground hard, as Ronike began to call Barry to fight. Something seemed different about Ronike, the way he spoke, it was more sophisticated. Though Salem couldn't make out the words at all, everything was becoming a blur.

"So, have you given up already? I do have to give you credit, you did make it farther than the original Salem, he was killed in this battle. Though, you will meet his fate if you just lay there..." a voice said. Not from around him this time, but inside of him. It was the voice of the Orb. It was faintly glowing again. Suddenly Salem felt power coursing through him again, and began to climb up.

"I am not the Salem you know... That was a different Salem. I'm just an ancestor, but I can assure you! Him and I are very different," Salem began speaking. His eyes now glowing with the orb's light. "History isn't written in stone! I have a choice in this matter, and it won't be the mistake my ancestor made!"

The orb was glowing at full power now. Salem lifted it high, and slammed it into the ground. Suddenly the cage began glowing, and shattered into pieces.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Kay, I'm fine with that. Just wanted to try it out. Just calm down a little with the power. And don't break my leg, put me to sleep or something.

OOC:You want me to put you to sleep? So you want Barry to kill Ryozo? I have no problem with that, but I'm sure you would so I won't do it. And besides, you shot Barry in the leg with a gun. Not sure if you realized it, but this is a POKEMON RP not Gantz or something. So you having a broken leg is fair enough. Be happy it's a leg and not your skull =)

BTW what did your last post have anything to do with the story? Isn't the story about an Android and us getting and trying to control the artifacts in the first place so we can kill the Android. Isn't that what this is all about?

Oh yeah, how come Salem has the Chaos artifact if he only has the item of Dreams?

IC:

Barry? laughed as Ronike challenged him to a duel as he pointed the sword of truth at him. Suddenly he started to remember something and there a picture of him and Patience came to mind.

"N-No..." Barry? spoke out.

"NO! I am in charge!"

"NO! I WILL NOT LET SOME MIRROR TAKE CONTROL! MY POWER COMES FROM WITHIN!" Barry? screamed. He landed Draco back down and started to struggle with the mirror.

After moving his hand wildly he struck the mirror on a nearby rock, smashing it to pieces beyond repair. Draco nodded in agreement and shot a Fire Blast at the remains, melting away any further hope of using the mirrors power. The Artifact of Deception is destroyed and with it all of it's illusions has come to an end.

"The nightmare is over, I can see clearly now that the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way for now I shine, I shine like a sun-shiny day!" Barry yelled out claiming back his soul.

Draco saw his trainer come back to him, deception no more. Barry climbed on to the back of Draco with a newfound heart and flew to the heavens, to the great blue yonder.

"I WILL FIGHT THE DARKNESS NOT ONLY IN MY HEART, BUT WITHIN THE WORLD AS WELL! COME! WE HAVE AN ANDROID TO VANQUISH!" Barry shouted in a mighty roar.

His magnificent Charizard gave a heavy growl of satisfaction. He opened his wings and flew to the sea, hoping the others will follow under Barry. There in the great abyss, Barry could see something going on in the waters down below, it seemed to be... AN AWAKENING!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • OOC: This RP is in a state of confusion. I'm deleting my last two posts. Because they were totally irrelevant. And Darthmoose, calm down. And Salem doesn't have the Chaos item.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: This is the last post and I'll have Pat return. ^_^

IN:

Pat was unsure of how it happened. As she continued walking, she noticed the area changed. It had turned into a great valley made of gold. Pat stood there at the rolling hills and mounds of golden yellow grass that danced lightly against the gentle blow of the wind. Pat began to walk no longer seeing the golden path as before, but as she continued walking, she stopped to see that she was standing on a thin strip of silver. As she followed it, it began to grow wider and when she looked ahead of her, she saw it was a silver path this time.

"A valley made of gold with a silver path? This doesn't make sense. How could this be in our world? Is this some kind of deception?" Pat asked herself out loud and continued walking finding herself being lead by an unknown force.

She glanced down at her bracelet and this time, the green gemstone sparkled once and when Pat looked ahead, she noticed an emerald pearl green gate and there stood three strange pokemon. Pat was unsure of this. She had passed the Kanto Legendaries Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. And the Jotoh legendaries' Suicune, Entei, and Raikou, and these were the Hoenn, But this had four legendary guardian statues. On the right side of the gate was Groudon. On the left was Kyogre. On top of the gates stood two strange flying creatures. As Pat neared them, the two statues turned into colors. The larger twin of the top was blue and white. The smaller twin was red and white and they looked down to her.

"Latios and Latias . . . The twin psychic dragon pokemon." Stated Pat as the two larger statues remained still.

"How can you all be here?" asked Pat when she saw the sky light up with strange colors and appeared two red pokemon as they landed next to the twins. "Deoxy?" Pat was shocked.

"We aren't the really legendary pokemon . . . We are just their spirits awaiting to be released. Although our bodies are half powered, we cannot take the mechanical being down. You dear guardian must find which one of us is real and fake. The last test is through this gate." Said Deoxies together as Pat blinked.

The gates opened and Pat was unsure of what might happen. "What about those two?" asked Pat as Latios smiled.

"If you weren't chosen, they would have awakened to destroy you. What lays behind these gates is the last test." Said Latios.

"Good luck." said Latias as Pat nodded and walked threw the gate. Latios and Latias turned back to statues and the two Deoxies flew away.

The gate closed behind her as Pat continued walking. The silver path suddenly grew wider as she walked and she stopped at the last test she was supposed to take. She came to a huge circle of the legendary pokemon she didn't meet yet. Pat was unsure of what to make of them. She walked closer and they all looked at her. She looked down to her bracelet, but the last gemstone made of golden yellow did not sparkle like the others did. In order this were the legendary pokemon she saw.

Ho-oh, Jirachi, Celebii, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai and last was Rayquaza. Pat walked into the center of the circle and glanced at them. They stood still, but kept their watch.

"This is the guardian?" echoed a voice which sounded rude and arrogant as Pat turned to look at Darkrai.

"I think she's beautiful." Said a voice belonging to Jirachi as Pat gave a weak smile.

"Only one maybe able to tell us if she is the true one." Stated Rayquaza her voice sounded just and bold demanding authority yet had a gentle feminism to it.

"She is the one, but will she deny her title again?" asked Celebii as Pat looked to her. Celebii's voice sounds childish and playful.

"She will have to choose which one of us, is hers." Stated Palkia as Pat glanced at the others.

"Choose now." Demanded Dialga as Pat looked at the seven.

"Give her time, she will choose. Remember; time doesn't work in this realm. Once she passed the blue pearl gates, time had stopped for her." Stated Ho-oh as Pat closed her eyes.

She heard a sharp cry echo deep in her mind and she opened her eyes.

"Rayquaza." Stated Pat as she looked to it. The others grew silent and pat noticed the last gemstone was sparkling more then once.

As she watched, it then allowed the other three to sparkle like a wave effect. The roar of Rayquaza echoed and shook the entire realm and there appeared behind it, was the last gate. The others turned to statues where they stood except Rayquaza. Pat nodded and walked toward it. As she neared it, a bright light flashed and the last pearly golden yellow gates opened as a huge gust of wind blew.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • OOC: In case you don't know what Olha meant, remember, when we gave our lives at the shrine, we were reincarnated into the legendaries...

IC:

I looked at Salem. I was in disbelief.
    "What the hell is the point of even trying now? I mean Barry is insane, and all attempts are failures."
    Hopefully Ronike was giving Barry a run for his money, and I was sure of it as I watched the dome of darkness slowly recede.
    As the fake twilight turned back into day, it wasn't sunny as I was expecting. It revealed a beautiful night sky, full of stars. It was a full moon tonight. The Unown started talking to Salem and I.
    "Tonight is the night of the full moon. Tonight is the night that we must make it to the shrine. By the location of the moon I'd say it is about 11 PM. We must be there by 4 AM this morning, or all will be in vain. Heh... Guess who's back..."
    I looked up in the sky and doing lood-de-loops was Barry, hopefully he wasn't going to be a jerk.
    "Salem... It's impossible for us to save the world... The Q says the mirror is broken. All hope is lost..."

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Well... I was waiting for Olha, but since that doesnt appear to be happening...
    IC: Ronike was incredibly suprised by the outburst of Barry. So much so that he lost control over the sword and hence the white aura surrounding him and Shales faded.
    What the hel1?! Shales, do you believe him?
    ...Not sure... lets see how the others take it to decide, but for sure do not take your eyes off of him...

"Barry?! What the hell man?! Whats with the Schizophrenia man? You good or bad? Dont you fly away from me!! Dammit..."
    Well he is gone I suppose. Shall I track him Ronike?
    I suppose, might as well know where he is later. For now...

Ronike walked over to the place where Barry and Draco had destroyed Deception.
    We do need Deception to stop it dont we Truth?
    We do indeed Ronike.
    Well then we are rather f*ed, aren't we? Or is there a way to repair it?
    Yes, it can be repaired, but in a way we cannot accomplish right now...
    Well thats great... What now then?
    Follow Barry.

Ronike sighed heavily. "Fine. Come on Shales, lets get after him."
    Shales went into hovering mode and hovered over to Ronike and helped him up with Psychic power. Ronike then tapped a button on the side of his boots which activated magnets. These magnets allowed Ronike to remain latched onto Shales without effort from either of them.
    "Gotta love modern technology... lets get goin!"
    The two flew off after Barry and towards the water.

PoisonOwnzYou

//SEETHER\\
    Years
  • Name:Mike Joyce

Type of Trainer: Pokemon Enthusiast(I warn people about the dangers of pollution and help injured pokemon)

Appearance:About 5 feet tall. I have dirty-blonde hair and I always wear a sideways bandana with a pokeball in it. I am mostly seen holding up a peace sign, smiling with my eyes closed(I do this everytime I catch or rescue a pokemon)

Personality:I am quiet, but can be very crazy and outgoing with people I am used to. I am usually sitting alone by a tree while the rest of the group huddles around a table or fire(like Ash's treeko) but when a new pokemon appears or a pokemon is in need i am the first to respond.

History:My father ran away from me and my mother when I was only 3 years old. When I was 10, three days after I received my first pokemon, my mother died, and I began my career as a pokemon trainer. I have caught every pokemon from Kanto,Johto,and Hoenn, and went to sinnoh in search of new pokemon

Other:I enjoy blueberry pie.

Name:Scratchy

Type of Pokemon:Sneasel

Appearance:Looks like all sneasel, but has a bandana around its neck identical to mine.

Personality:Hates pokeballs. Always travels with me and is always close by. Strange because it knows all the punch attacks(fire punch, ice punch, thunder punch, etc.) is incredibly fast.

History: First pokemon given to me by Nurse Joy.

Other:Sneasel was abandoned by its own kind and it strated a group of pokemon who stole everything, this group included a crobat and espeon.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • You are seriously kidding, right?

Stupid n00bs. That's like the fourth one.

Ah well, no one but Dathmoose, Olha, Mr. Altosax, xXscytherXx, and Ronike may post in here.

Ever.

IC: As I saw Ronike travel with Shales, I had no choice but to follow.
    "Nightmare, it's time to go, come on Salem."
    The Unown latched onto me as Gardevoir picked me up. I loved pretending to fly. It was getting cold out, and the face on the moon was looking rather ill tonight. As I drifted towards Ronike and Barry, everything was silent. It was the silence before the storm, a big battle was on the horizon. My thoughts were shattered as my Pokegear rang. It showed a newscaster, sobbing telling what had happened.
    "The great Professor Oak is dead. May I repeat, the entirety of Hoenn and half of Kanto is totally scorched. This thing has killed 3/4 of all people on the planet, and there is no hope for anybody. This will be our last broadcast, ever. May god be with everyone."
    My feet hit the ground, and my legs buckled beneath me. Tears were streaming down my face, as I layed down to look at the stars. Hopefully, everyone had gotten the same broadcast I had. The stars were beautiful, and it was a horrid thought that 3/4 of the entire world would never see them again.
    "There's no point in continuing. The mirror is broken. We are already dead."
    I was sobbing, for the first time in nearly 7 years. It was a horrible feeling, being helpless. I sat there, staring at the moon, my spirit shattered.

Last edited:

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: You were waiting for me to post? lol That's funny because I was waiting for other's to post. Okay, here I go.

IN:

Pat found herself greeted by Eclipse or once called Zemra. Upon Pat's forehead was a silver circlet with the trinity cross circles and four gemstones of sapphire, ruby, emerald, and gold. In the middle of the circlet trinity cross was a silver, heart shaped gemstone. However, it seemed to be only an illusion as it faded and Pat stumbled onto the ground weakened. Zemra ran to her.

"Princess?" asked Zemra as Pat gave a weak smile. However, Zemra's eyes widened as the orb on her forehead sparkled once.

"You've found the true legendary pokemon that belonged to the guardian. Quickly, this realm is collapsing, I also fear that something had happened to the others. We must get there quickly." said Zemra as her body glittered in silver light and she returned to her silver Dragonair form.

Pat stood up and moved onto her back as Dragonair gave a shrilling cry and dived into the body of water and down. Pat hung on. As they made their way threw twists and turns, they came out of the underwater cave and Pat turned to see the cave disappear as if it wasn't really there. They were quickly greeted by Lugia who nodded and veered off to the left. Eclipse burst threw the surface of the water as they took flight into the air. Pat's pink hair had seemed to grow slightly longer and the tips of her hair showed traces of silver. Pat could sense the sudden stillness and there she saw the place where she left everyone. But no one was around. Just as they neared the landing plat, Pat jumped off and looked down at the shattered glasses.

"Zemra is this?" Asked Pat bending down to look at the shattered mirror.

Princess. . . Use your powers. Echoed Zemra's voice in Pat's mind as Pat looked to Eclipse and then touched the first piece of glass.

Without warning, Pat noticed her bracelet appeared back on her wrist and each of the gemstones sparkled in order of sapphire, ruby, emerald, and gold. The pieces of glass then began to hover into the air as Pat watched the glittering pieces fade. Pat's eyes widened and she received news about the last broadcast and the deaths.

"Eclipse. . . Let's go." said Pat now holding back her tears as she moved to climb on Eclipse's back and they took off toward the direction of the others.

Hang on guys, I'm on my way. Pat called out with her heart and new found dragon powers to contact Nightmare to relay the message to the others.

Years
  • "Well, I guess I'll save it for Android..." Salem said. He'd summed up a mass of power for nothing, as Barry had broken the mirror's power. He'd flown away again, but at least he wasn't evil anymore. "We need to get going if we want to beat that thing, we don't have time to wait for Pat." Scizor was healed now, the burns had never been real, the entire battle must have been the mirror at work.

Ronike started off after Barry as Ryozo's pokegear began ringing. "The great Professor Oak is dead. May I repeat, the entirety of Hoenn and half of Kanto is totally scorched. This thing has killed 3/4 of all people on the planet, and there is no hope for anybody. This will be our last broadcast, ever. May god be with everyone," the voice of a newscaster said.

"Too late, then...This battle took up way too much time, the rest of Kanto is probably being destroyed right now. It's coming to Sinnoh next, we have two choices. We can wait at the southern tip of Sinnoh, or we can ambush it. It will probably come here as fast as possible, it may be drawn to the Unown of the Ruins," Salem told Ryozo. "Of course, you can pitch in your ideas, too. Either way we do this, we're going to have to follow those two."

Salem tried to remain cool, thinking of his plan. Though he was in shock that so many people had already been killed. How could anything be this powerful was beyond him. Unless of course, the King was already reunited with his beast, in which case Salem doubted the group had any hope of winning, even with the items.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry looked at the others and the destruction over the horizon.

"You guys can go, but I'm waiting right here." Barry told everyone harshly. He sensed something, there was a pounding in his heart that told him here is where he should wait. The most important thing to him is about to come. And soon, out from the ocean and back to the world was the girl, Patience.

Barry saw the girl riding her Dragonair. Barry flew over to her direction as she was catching up to everyone and stopped her in her tracks.

"So you decided to show up after all." Barry spat the words out with a face of disgust. The girl looked down and tried to fly to the side but he blocked her again.

"There's something different about you.. but I can't put my finger on it." Barry told her. "I smashed my mirror to pieces... you were right.. all this time you were right.." Barry admitted.

"There was a conflict in my heart. I wanted power yes, but I only desired this to get something else. A something that I wanted all my life but was never given to me until up to this point: love." Barry confessed his true intentions to Patience.

All this time, he was acting this way because he thought this was the only way to get what he wanted.

"My life was a mess before you came into it. Don't you understand? You make me Patience." Barry gave his feelings towards her. Draco came to the Dragonair's side where there Barry reached out and lifted Patience's head only to be greeted by a kiss. Barry kissed her back. When his lips met hers it was official that he meant his words and cared for her deeply.

"I don't care about them, or the world for that matter. All I care about is you and you alone. I know I can't win you back this way after everything that I have done but I will make up for it by defeating Android." Barry told her preparing himself for a battle.

Draco rose out of Pat's way and quickly climbed into the sky.

"If I don't make it back, remember that I did it for you. With my remaining power, I will use whatever I have left to take down this monster and if I have to die along with it then so be it! Good bye Patience, and thank you..." Barry's voice trailed off.

Draco roared and flew into a cloud of destruction. Following Barry would be a foolish decision, he has become lost to the sky and was unable to be detected. But his destination is clear; Android.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • Pat was slightly shocked at the glittering Charizard and Eclipse was equally shocked as well. As she tried to get Eclipse to get around him, he stopped her yet again. Pat narrowed her eyes as she glared at Barry.

"I'm won't run ever again!" she growled angrily having enough of Barry.

Half of her was happy to see him again, but the other half wanted to punch and beat the crap out of him.

"There's something different about you.. but I can't put my finger on it." Barry told her. "I smashed my mirror to pieces... you were right.. all this time you were right.." Barry admitted.

Pat's glare turned to confusement at that. I am right? Thought Pat as she decided to hold her tongue to see what Barry had to say.

"There was a conflict in my heart. I wanted power yes, but I only desired this to get something else. A something that I wanted all my life but was never given to me until up to this point: love." Barry confessed his true intentions to Patience.

If Eclipse's mouth could open, this would be the jaw dropping. Pat was unsure of how to take this news. What on earth posses him, to make him confess feelings for her? She thought he hated her and even despised and maybe even would have killed her if he had the chance.

"My life was a mess before you came into it. Don't you understand? You make me Patience." Barry gave his feelings towards her.

As Draco came to the Dragonair's side, Pat had all train of thought left her and feelings of confusion and anger left her when Barry reached out and lifted her head only to be greeted by a kiss. Pat's eyes widened in disbelief and for that moment, it seemed as if time had stopped just for her and Barry. She lightly closed her eyes and returned his kiss and pulled away lightly, tears beginning to form in her eyes. Why was she feeling like he was telling her about his feelings because he was going to leave her forever?

"I don't care about them, or the world for that matter. All I care about is you and you alone. I know I can't win you back this way after everything that I have done but I will make up for it by defeating Android." Barry told her preparing himself for a battle.

Pat was shocked yet again, that he didn't care for the world or the others. But she was flattered and happy. Mixed feelings of worry, fear, excitement, passion all rolled into one giant bottle.

"Barry don't! We can do this together." Pat wanted to say, but the words couldn't come out. Her lips and tongue refused to move upon her command as Drago flew off and her voice was lost in her vocal cords. Pat gasped and found her voice again, but was silenced yet again.

"If I don't make it back, remember that I did it for you. With my remaining power, I will use whatever I have left to take down this monster and if I have to die along with it then so be it! Good bye Patience, and thank you..." Barry's voice trailed off.

Eclipse was about to follow, but was held back by the confused Pat. "Barry!" She shouted after him as he disappeared into the sky. Pat refused to let her tears fall from the bottom of her sockets. "You Prideful ill-tempered fool! Don't do it for me! Why can't you just swallow your damn pride!" she growled angrily knowing that it was not going to work this time.

Pat closed her eyes. Eclipse turned her head and put her nose to touch Pat's arm as she opened her eyes to look into the eyes of her partner. "Thanks Eclipse, let's get to the others quickly." whispered Pat as Eclipse let her voice ring out into the wind and flew toward the group that was slowly flying away from her. She had to get to catch up quickly. Time was short and she had a plan on how to use the shattered mirror, but she was going to need the other partnered pokemon's help for this. Of course, they were a Charizard short, but it would have to do with four.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • As I stared at the stars, I pictured the poor persons that perished across the land. As I looked at Barry and Pat, I actually realized something. Barry was actually his own person, who had emotions and feelings. This automatically made me gro respect for him.
    As he flew off, I knew where he was going. I turned to Ronike and Salem.
    "Barry is doing the most admiral thing right now and I can do nothing to support him. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to give my life, just as Barry has done just now."
    As I slowly flew up, I wiped my tears away because they made me feel weak. Good thing Gardevoir was faster than she let on, as we quickley teleported across the night sky, and I soon reached Barry. I had a couple things to say to him. I layed on my back as we traveled across the sky.
    "Hey, I don't know how to say this, but I'm seriously sorry. For shooting you in the leg, for never understanding that you're a person. It just never occured to me that everyone in the entire world is relying on us. On you, on me, on every single one of us.
    Now, I'm not saying we have to be best friends, but let's at least have a truce for now. For the remaining survivor's sake."
    I floated up to Barry's level, and gave him my hand to shake.

Years
  • "Guys, I think we're forgetting that we don't want the battle here. It draws it's power from the Unown in the temple, we need to move the battle to Solaceon Town...the citizens have probably fled by now,"Salem said. He was trying to think of this at a strategic standpoint, he wanted to be prepared as possible.

By now the black skies that had originated in Johto had long been present here. Probably as far as Mt.Stark. The only light came from the crimson lightning firing from the clouds. It was getting close. They could hear the monster's destruction, from the other side of Mt.Coronet.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • Pat finally caught up to the others only to see Nightmare and her tamer disappear. Pat caught the end of the conversation of Salem. She thought for a moment and then gasped looking at Salem.

"I think I know what I can do. When Eclipse and I went away from you guys for a brief time, we encountered that metallic monster and it somehow seemed to chase me. Salem. . . I think it will follow me and Eclipse. The only problem is. . . I'm not sure where Sinnoh is located in this area where we are." said Pat as she closed her eyes.

"I don't' think we need to sacrifice ourselves. There is one thing I haven't been able to tell you guys. Back in our previous life. . . I was more then just a princess. I was also a guardian. A guardian that could control that beast and the King was after me and tried to kill me. I renounced my title as the guardian and ran away as I always do. I've accepted that I am three people in one. Pat, the Princess and the Guardian. Let me be the bait." said Pat as she Eclipse gave a gentle coo and I looked to her.

"You know where Sinnoh is? Then it's solved. You and the others try to get the others to Solaceon Town before the Android and us get there." stated Pat as she got Eclipse to fly away toward the metallic monster.

Just as on cue, the thing stopped short from it's advanced and slowly turned to face the oncoming as Pat bit her bottom lip. She wished she wasn't right.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Well, we had a good run.

This was one of the best RPs I have ever been in. It had a great story and some great RPers. Well, if any of you make an RP, I'll certainly join it.

Ah well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back