• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serach for Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well Khalid, we were fending off Shelly and sent her packing now lets battle to determine the winner.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Thanks. Absol go use Rain Dance"Absol used Rain Dance and te stage was then being doused with water

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Kaze, use your raindance and hit the Absol with a Hydro pump, thunderbolt,and Secret Power Blackrose combo." Kaze did the move and knocked out Absol with one hit, winning me the contest.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Wait my Absol not down for the count yet" Absol struggles to its feet "Absol use Zap cannon with the last of your strength use Zap Cannon" Absol then unleashed the biggest Zan Cannon ever and fell to the ground

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Well Akio123 said I should join so heres my info Name josh Age 14 Team dragonite metagross gyrados tyranitar Arcanine Raioku.Background Gymleader on Knot island.Goal:To get revenge on team aqua for steeling pokemon on knot island.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The zap cannon was a miss and I made a totally direct hit with a Hydro Pump and now it was down for the count. I was then declared the winner of the contest.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Good Job Chris but next time try not to use up sucunes power expecially when we're on my pokemon "Kay hurries to the nearby pokemon center and dropes off Absol then he withdraws Umbreon in its place.Khalid then runs back with Jake by his side."Ok now what?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Lets go to the base with everyone and we will all get on the sub to get to the underground cave where it is.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Chris we should get out and swim from. Here are some oxegen mask for pokemon and humans .Lets hurry."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I took a mask and swan for it into the TA sub. I had Kaze use its bubble attack to cover us as a disguise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back