• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serach for Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Lets do it everyone.
    We are all in the sub and we see Shelly walking around angry with her friends Matts and Scott. She was saying how angry she was for losing at the contest and was polished off with Nicole's Haunter.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Man i dont know what's going on good thing i put that radio transmitter on Chris." I should be able to pick up body heat signatures with it on the sub computer.Khalid loaded the program and found it worked perfectly."Great now to activate the audio transmitters in the oxegen mask and I have perfect transmission."He then turn on the audio transmitter causung a short screeching sound.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "What is that awful sound!" I screamed. I decided to turn a nob on my oxygen mask and heard Khalid talking. He explained that the transmitter will let him tell him where we need to go to navigate the underground cave.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Oh no i made a big mistake Shelly is headed right toward them now"Just then a giant pokemon hit the sub and to Khalid' surprise it was a Lugia. e hurried to the battle tower but before he could make it Lugia was gone.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Khalid, I think I see a Lugia that just passed our sub!" Looks like we will go after Lugia next.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "A lugia?" I wondered, "Are you sure?" I was skeptical at the fact that a Lugia could be nearby. Suddenly, someone turned the corner. "Guys its Shelly and her friends!"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Khalid then grabbed a mask for him and Jake he then laeves the sub to find Lugia and soon enough Lugia tuned up.Jake use Crunch Khalid commanded his Umbreon.It was a direct hit then Lugia retalliated with a AeroBlast which just missed umbreon.Umbreon then unleashed a second Crunch which took out even more damage but this time he held on to Lugia's neck so he couldn't be attacked.Ok now Jake let go and use Shadow ball.The Shadow Ball hit Lugia dead in the face But Lugia then used recover.Lugia started to Charge an AeroBlast so Khalid made Jake do the same with its Shadow Ball.When the attacked were released they collided and caused an explosion and flash of light.Lugia and Umbreon were falling deep in the ocean so Khalid threw a pokeball and captured Lugia and made Jake return to his ball.Lugia's pokeball was transfered to the Pc and Khalid returned to the sub.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    You actually caught Lugia?! Fine, than Kyogre is Mine. I also think if you want to Nicole, you can have Groudon. Anyone can have Rayquaza.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    OOC: Sure if you want Mewtwo, you can have that instead.
    IC: Who wants Groudon? I think I know where it is. Anyway, the orb is reacting to that part of the cave I will go in with Kay and the rest of you battle off Shelly and the admins.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I nod and take out a pokeball, intent on making this a good battle, using my secret weapon. Shelly and her friends approached us. "Hey you!" shelly said, then recognized me. "Ha! Our last battle was nothing, let me show you my real power!" She took out a pokeball and released a Sharpedo. I smirked, and released my ultimate pokemon: Mewtwo.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    IC:Khalid and I ran as fast as we could and the more we got closer to Kyogre the more the orb reacted. Until we found a giant cave that was blocked by TA admin Matta he want a double battle between me and Scotts and Khalid and him. We started the battle with me sending out Suicune and my Latios.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: awwwwwww, I wanted Lugia!! ;_________; well I will have Rayquaza.

ic: Shelly was busy fighting Nicole. I just ran ahead. Then a loser from TA caught me, and tossed me in a cannon. I was launch to the sky, then I felt something hitted me. Then I fell on a mountain really far away from the ground. Then the mighty Rayquaza appeared.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    IC:Me and Khalid quickly crush the admins and ind Kyogre asllep in the cave. We find my father and mother. My father wants a one on one battle with me for Kyogre. I begin the battle.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    Why does everybody want a legendary pokemon on their team.A.A was right next to Chris supporting him.Staying there alone and quiet.A.A give him a master ball to catch Kyroge with.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Thanks as I catch Kyogre, Groudon appears and wants to battle A.A. If he wins Groudon is his no strings attached. I give A.A 99 ultra balls and Heavy Balls and 20 timer balls to catch Groudon with.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    OOC: Change of plans.
    A.A if you could have one legendary other than Rayquaza, Lugia, and Kyogre, what would it be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back